Hello there. Here is a list about what not to do with a lightsaber. Our intern Bob will demonstrate. :D
1. Never hold your lightsaber upside down
Bob: *holds upside down* OWWWWWWW MY HANDS! D:
2. Never play with your lightsaber
Bob: Look I can throw my lightsaber! :D *throws*
AAAAH MY SHOULDER!
3. Never get distracted during the battle
Bob: duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh *does nothing*
*opponent kills Bob* Don't worry, he'll resurrect :D
4. Never bring a mini-lightsaber
Bob: Look at my mini-lightsaber! :D
Opponent: That thing is useless! *kills*
5. Overkill is good :D (plus breaking the rules for something you should do, making it 9 you shouldn't)
Opponent: No sense in beating a dead horse or human, but this is fun! *you can hear light saber going through flesh*
6. Don't fight in slow-mo while the opponent is battling in a normal pace
Bob: YYYOOOUUU SSSHHHAAALLLLLL DDDIIIEEE OOOPPPPPPOOONNNEEENNNTTT!!!
Opponent: Goddamn it why are you so slow *kills*
7. Don't bring a sword ._.
Bob: Haha! I have a sword!
Opponent: swords do nothing! *destroy sword and kills Bob again*
8. Don't use your lightsaber like a little kid
Bob: WHEEEE! *flings lightsaber around*
Opponent: stop being so dumb *once again kills bob*
9. Don't use the force because there's a risk that it won't work.
THE FORCE!!!! ... Why isn't it working?
Opponent: You know what happens *kills*
10. Don't use a feebile wooden block as a shield
Bob: you won't get past my shield! :D
Opponent: *slices block in half* You know what? I'm tired of killing you so I'll just let you free this time.
No Bobs were harmed in the making of this article.