1) Follow complete strangers around for 10 minutes, then speak into your collar and say, "Harrold, we have a situation. Subject 367 is unresponsive. Code 163!"
2) When you get onto the elevator, laugh hysterically for 5 seconds, then glare at the other passengers as if they are crazy.
3)Run up the "down" escalators, shrieking hysterically, and when you reach the top, fall silent and glare at other shoppers as if they are crazy.
4) Approach a stranger in any Wal-Mart and hand them a spatula and say, with authority, "The future of the Earth depends on it." Abruptly turn around and walk away.
5) Walk up and down the fresh produce aisle in the supermarket and lecture the vegetables loudly on how to obtain world domination. Whenever a shopper comes close, fall silent and glare at them, and say to the produce, "We'll continue this later."
6) Follow strangers around the department store and spray everything they touch with disinfectant.
7) Follow strangers around the department store and laugh hysterically every time they touch anything.
8) When there are about 6 people in the elevator, start jumping up and down singing "Sweet Alabama".
9) When you get onto the elevator, stare at particular people with binoculars, and inform them that they have very nice ears.
10) Stare at other people on the escalator and laugh hysterically.
If you get in trouble, tell people you are doing an experiment on human reactions and how this affects social interaction. The bigger words you use, the least likely people will be to question you further.