I got this idea from Wanda5.
- Put your MP3 player/iPod/iTunes on shuffle.
- Post the first line from the first 30 songs that plays, no matter how embarrassing the song.
- Let anyone guess the answers (song title and artist)
Sorry if some of the singers get extremely repetitive. My iPod doesn't understand what "shuffle" means.
1. Now go stand in the corner and think about what you did
2. Here I am, once again, feeling lost but now and then
3. You're so hypnotizing, could you be the Devil
4. Don't know much about your life
5. A baby moonlight hits the spotlight
6. When I saw you over there, I didn't mean to stare
7. By day, I play the part in every way
8. Baby can't you see I'm calling, a guy like you should wear a warning
9. How did I get here, I turned around and there you were
10. Here I am, this is me, there's no where else on Earth I'd rather be
11. It's a sad picture, the final blow hits you
12. All this time I was wasting hoping you would come around
13. I see your face in my mind as I drive away
14. If you ever leave me baby, leave some morphine at my door
15. I come home in the morning light
16. I guess I should have known it wasn't gonna end ok
17. I can tell by the way you feel, something ain't going your way
18. Do you ever feel like a plastic bag
19. When you wish upon a star your dreams will take you very far
20. I don't know what I want so don't ask me
21. Today was a fairytale, you were the prince
22. Once upon a time, I believe it was a Tuesday when I caught your eye
23. Gonna stay in bed today, 'cause I can't stand the light
24. I always knew this day would come, we'd be standing one by one
25. She said "I was seven and you were nine"
26. Sparks fly, it's like electricity
27. You used to call me your angel
28. Don't live a lie, this is your one life
29. There you go again talking cinematic
30. Maybe it's the things I said, maybe I should think before I speak