Random List Article

TRUTH & DARE QUESTIONS (dirty for 13+)

List by Feathershine posted over a year ago
TRUTH

Who do you have a crush on?

If you had to date anyone here right now, who would it be?

Name one celebrity you would want to make out with

Name five people you hate and why you hate them

Name all the people you've had a crush on before

What embarrassing thing has a parent done to you?

Have you ever cheated on your girlfriend/boyfriend?

Have you had your first kiss, if you have, were was it and who was it with?

Have you ever seen a parent naked?

Have you ever seen animals reproducing?

Have you stalked anyone, if you have, who was it?

Have you ever typed up anything inappropriate on Facebook/Twitter?

Have you ever accidentally grabbed someones butt?

Have you ever done anything illegal? If you have, what did you do?

Have you ever had beer/wine?

What was the biggest trouble you've ever gotten into? What was it about?

Have you ever had to hump anything? If you had to, what did you hump?

Have you ever called your best friend a naughty word (example: dick)

Have you ever seen animals fighting? If you have, what animals were fighting?

DARES

Lick the person to your rights feet

Make out with someone of the opposite gender for two minutes

Make out with someone of the same gender for one minute

Tell someone (any gender) their sexy

Go outside and scream out "someone shot me!"

Give someone an "aunty kiss" borrow some lip stick then give kiss them!

Go up to someone you don't know and ask for their number

Swap clothes/bathing suits with someone else for a half-an-hour

Take off your shirt or bikini top for five seconds

Call your crush and say their sexy and or hot

Call a random person and say their sexy and or hot

Okay there, there is a whole lot more but yeah this is just me brainstorming have fun, at your parties/sleepovers/having friends over :)))))

Pages: 1 2
Ryan28 said:
anyone that'll do the dares might ruin their whole life

videl327 said:
i did the one to tell my crush i like him turns out he likes me too OMG!

blush
speedy106 said:
Um, some of those dares are dirty...

Bluekait said:
..........................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­.Be­ep beep beep beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

LOL, dirty tricks!

Jekyde said:
@videl Lucky!

EMO_GIRLZ said:
The dares can get you in a lot of trouble if you think about it. o.O

prod4ever said:
lol

V.V

rainy
Awesome. Now all I have to do is find a friend that would agree to all this. *has no dumb friends* B(

Willow_WI said:
Huh I've heard stories about much worse

mischievous
ahaha lol imma try them dares the worstest dare ive ever done is: when i woz at a swimming pool i told a man wiv a hairy back: ''now i believe in evalution as ur back is like a chimps''

sunny
If you had to date anyone here right now, who would it be? Kammi.

Name one celebrity you would want to make out with --- Miley Cyrus

blush
Have you had your first kiss, if you have, were was it and who was it with? Yes, at the movies with Suzie

Have you ever licked anything off anyone? If you have, what did you lick off of them and who was it? Yes, chocolate syrup from Suzie's big toe.

My life has been totally ruined by the dares.

rainy
Have you ever licked anything off anyone? It was blood off of Jack's cheek...

monkey
0101010101010101

This is madness! Flat out madness! I think I already called my crush sexy....

blush
this is why i dont play this game with my friends......

yourdick said:
I ripped off my girlfriend's bra off and sucked her boob. I kept SQUEEZING HER TITS and SUCKING HER CUNT AND COCK. I was like "FUCKING YEAH BITCH! KEEP SQUIRTING YA MILK BOOB LADY!"

meh
Zekrom676 said:
@yourdick
ur girlfriend has both genitals ??
0_0 O_O

The dares are really immature and/or unnecessarily mean. I wouldn't think of it.

Wow, I like your list a lot, great ideas!
Me and my friends like playing this game a lot. Here are some of our favorites we usually include in our game:

Truths:
- Tell us about your first time.
- What was the most pain you've ever felt?
- Where do you see yourself in ten years?
- Have you ever been attracted to one of the players?

Dares:
- Have someone blindfold you. One player can choose three things from the kitchen that you will have to eat. You then must guess what you ate.
- Ring one of the neighbour's doorbells and ask for toilet paper.
- Wear only a towel for the next round.
- Make a striptease down to your underwear.

We often run out of questions, but now we discovered an App that now has a website, maybe you can find some more truths and dares there, there is tons ;) I don't know if you're allowed to post links here, but the website is called 'truth or dare affair', so if you search google for that you should be able to find it :)

ria_r0x said:
In a game of truth or dare with my friends (including boys) i was dared to take off my bra for five seconds. All eyes were on my tits.

No offense but These weren't really dirty. I scimmed so if I missed one correct me please. But, the dares were more mean than dirty

they werent even that dirty my grandma could of made better ones
ooh i have one that i did at a party i made out with my friend which is a girl.

chcknmr said:
@ria_r0x WOAH!! Lucky ^^

sad
chcknmr said:
Why is it everytime I join a truth or dare game as dirty as this it suddenly become mellow and nothing as fun as whats written including tit flashing happens yet the second I leave it starts up again being just as dirty as before? <=(

chcknmr said:
TRUTH

Who do you have a crush on? A few people

If you had to date anyone here right now, who would it be? In this forum, no one here I know

Name one celebrity you would want to make out with Olsen twins

Name five people you hate and why you hate them 1. Bullies-theyre bad 2. Im not sure, I usually dont get mad at people 3. 4. 5.

Name all the people you've had a crush on before Really, thats too long a l;ist buddy

Have you ever embarrassed yourself in front of everyone in school? If you did, what did you do? Hmmm maybe but I cant remember it

What embarrassing thing has a parent done to you? None

Have you ever cheated on your girlfriend/boyfriend? yes

Have you had your first kiss, if you have, were was it and who was it with? yes and a girl and my bathroom

Have you ever seen a parent naked? yes

Have you ever seen animals reproducing? Hmmm nope

Have you stalked anyone, if you have, who was it? yes but only b/c hes cool with it and we do it to each other for fun

Have you ever typed up anything inappropriate on Facebook/Twitter? yes, who do you think your talking to?

Have you had a blind date before, if you have, who was it with, and do we know him/her? nope

Have you ever accidentally grabbed someones butt? yes got me suspended 5 days too

Have you ever done anything illegal? If you have, what did you do? liked id tell you, HELL NO

Have you ever had beer/wine? yes

Have you ever cheated on you girlfriend/boyfriend with your friends girlfriend/boyfriend? nope

What was the biggest trouble you've ever gotten into? What was it about? Cant say

Have you ever licked anything off anyone? If you have, what did you lick off of them and who was it? RP or RL?

Have you ever touched someones... Thingy? If you have was it on accident or on purpose? purpose

Have you ever had to hump anything? If you had to, what did you hump? Nope

Have you ever t-bagged someone on (whatever games you noobs play all I know of is Halo were you can do that) Niope

Have you ever called your best friend a naughty word (example: dick) yes

Have you ever lick an animal before? If you have, what animal? And was it your pet? nope

Have you ever been attacked by an animal? If you have what animal was it and were where you at the time of the attack? nope

Have you ever seen animals fighting? If you have, what animals were fighting? yep tigers

DARES

Lick the person to your rights feet never done before

Make out with someone of the opposite gender for two minutes never done before

Make out with someone of the same gender for one minute never done before

Kiss the person on your rights cheek (does not matter which gender) and say you love them and you think their sexy never done before

Tell someone (any gender) their sexy done before

Go outside and scream out "someone shot me!" never done before

Run around the neighborhood screaming: "I'm a dick! And everyone hates me!!" do this until your friends tell you to come back never done before

Go outside in front of everyone around and sing to them any song of your friends chose done before

If your in a pool or hot tub wait until you have to fart then fart and announce it out loud as loud as you possibly can "I cut the cheese" never done before

Make out with someones girlfriend/boyfriend (only if they allow it which probably won't happen) never done before

Tell someone their fat and ugly, then ten minutes later apologize and give them a hug and a kiss on the cheek never done before

Give someone an "aunty kiss" borrow some lip stick then give kiss them! never done before

If there is a pool with people in it then sprint up to it scream and belly flop into the pool never done before

Go up to someone you don't know and ask for their number never done before

Order a pizza, and when they get there ask them out (no matter what gender) if they say yes make out with them then break up with them never done before

Ask a random person if they want to make out, if they say yes make out with them for as long as the dare says, then just get up and randomly walk away after that time never done before

Swap clothes/bathing suits with someone else for a half-an-hour never done before

Rip of someones bikini top and throw the bikini top out the window and tell them to go get it without covering their boobs want to but never done before

Take off your shirt or bikini top for five seconds done before

Make someone ask someone out in the game, if they say yes you have to be their girlfriend/boyfriend for a least two weeks (or until that other person wants to break up)never done before

Go up to someone and say they need to lose weight, at the end of the game say your sorry and offer to take that person to McDonalds for fries and shakes never done before

Tell someone their a bitch then stomp away and never attempt to talk to them again never done before

Call your crush and say their sexy and or hot done before

Call a random person and say their sexy and or hot never done before

Cover your eyes then go up to someone in truth or dare and ask them out (does not matter the gender) never done before

@adam, no need to fucking shout out everything
you've done with your life. Go find someone
who's interested and talk your ass off.

P.S.

Not trying to be mean, just me.
(My dark side went on when I saw his fucking comment)

ERMAGERD... U HAZ RUINED MY LIFE 4 EBER

zzz
z

'Ask a random person if they want to make out, if they say yes make out with them for as long as the dare says, then just get up and randomly walk away after that time'
is the only dare i would do.

angelic
Have you ever seen a parent naked? Great, you just reminded me of that school P.E and Health video. It was horribleā€¦

I think the Truths were a LOT better that the Dares. As in more mature. When someone asks me "Truth or Dare?" I pick Truth because there's a lot less imagination with it, also you don't have to embarrass yourself as much. Heck, I love truths!

Let's pray to Lucifer for a secondā€¦

jenny1d said:
its hard to answers it all

Name one celebrity u would wanna make out with:Justin bieber

Sonic777 said:
I've drinken both beer & wine.

i would not make out with bieber...but Niall Horan, YUMMMM!

serika13 said:
i would ruin my life with those dares

my best friend asked me out on the dare that ask someone out in the game for ar least 2 weeks and my best friend asked me out so yeah..... im now taken.....

TayHan13 said:
Name five people you hate and why you hate them - it kinda my fave, it is

ROBYN G. VILLARREAL
She hideou, ugly, and dumd, and an AWFUL GEEK..

i enjoyed some of these dares mainly because i was the only dude playing and there was four girls

If you had to date anyone here right now, who would it be? myself but that would eventually get weird.

What embarrassing thing has a parent done to you? My dad farted at a choir concert REALLY LOUDLY then blamed it on me.

Have you had your first kiss, if you have, were was it and who was it with? Have yet to have my first kiss.

Have you ever seen a parent naked? Yes, I was six. I puked right away. They then ran to me (still naked) and asked if I was okay, that didn't help.

Have you ever seen animals reproducing? My mom's a bulldog breeder.

Have you ever typed up anything inappropriate on Facebook/Twitter? Gee, i don't know >: )

Have you ever accidentally grabbed someones butt? My 10th birthday we went to the swimming pool, and i slipped, reached out for the closest thing (IT turned out to be some old fat guys butt. He made a kind of whooping sound and giggled. I ran off before he could turn around and see me.

Have you ever done anything illegal? If you have, what did you do? J-walked

Have you ever called your best friend a naughty word (example: dick) Mother F-ing, C-o-c-k suckin son of a B*tch. he then laughed saying he didn't think i had it in me.

Have you ever seen animals fighting? If you have, what animals were fighting? Yes, Puppies

DARES

Lick the person to your rights feet, No ones at my right

Make out with someone of the opposite gender for two minutes we're all girls

Make out with someone of the same gender for one minute, the only other girl/person left.

Kiss the person on your rights cheek (does not matter which gender) and say you love them and you think their sexy, she had to grab her moo moo (stuffed cow toy) She my little sister *kisses her on check* Hey muchkin I love you do you love me?? Her: Yes, I love you with all my heart." Me: Aw thanks My SEXY little lady. HER: *sighs* I told you all weddy I not SEXY!!

Tell someone (any gender) their sexy I Told her she's sexy again and she hit me with her moo moo.

Go outside and scream out "someone shot me!" She chased after me then when I finnished screaming she shouts "I DID IT!!!"

Run around the neighborhood screaming: "I'm a dick! And everyone hates me!!" do this until your friends tell you to come back She told me to come in side right away and that it was unfair that I got to be a duck and she couldn't.

Go outside in front of everyone around and sing to them any song of your friends chose. No one walks past our house

If your in a pool or hot tub wait until you have to fart then fart and announce it out loud as loud as you possibly can "I cut the cheese" don't have a hut tub or pool

Make out with someones girlfriend/boyfriend (only if they allow it which probably won't happen) My sister doesn't have a boyfriend and even if she did I wouldn't because he'd be 6!!!

Tell someone their fat and ugly, then ten minutes later apologize and give them a hug and a kiss on the cheek I need she cried then hit me in the face (again) with her moo moo.

Give someone an "aunty kiss" borrow some lip stick then give kiss them! Got yelled at by parents.

If there is a pool with people in it then sprint up to it scream and belly flop into the pool Again no pool.

Go up to someone you don't know and ask for their number They gave me it it's apparently 555-1234

Order a pizza, and when they get there ask them out (no matter what gender) if they say yes make out with them then break up with them Pizza guy was 50 somthin' So instead I asked If they hit puberty yet. they said they're still working on it.

Swap clothes/bathing suits with someone else for a half-an-hour I don't think I could fit into A preschoolers clothes. :S

Take off your shirt or bikini top for five seconds I did My sister said when she grows up she wants a bra as lacy as mine (WHAT HAVE I DONE!!!)

Make someone ask someone out in the game, if they say yes you have to be their girlfriend/boyfriend for a least two weeks (or until that other person wants to break up) I declined my sister and she cried saying if I didn't want to go out with her no one would.

Go up to someone and say they need to lose weight, at the end of the game say your sorry and offer to take that person to McDonalds for fries and shakes don't have a Mcdonalds where I'm from. :(

Call a random person and say their sexy and or hot, I randomized the choice on my phone and ended up calling my G-ma, that was awkward.

Cover your eyes then go up to someone in truth or dare and ask them out (does not matter the gender), Little sister turned me down *sniffle*.

Well that was.......interesting.......

meh
um ok... if i did this this with anyone i would feel so bad but it seems fun

HAHAHAHHA if u are fed up with ur life!!!! DO THE DARES!!

blush
Wrong, wrong, double wrong with wrong on the side!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!

If you had to date anyone here right now, who would it be? Lionblaze :D

Lion: What?