This is in no particular order.
- I hate how people automatically assume you are Chinese just because you're Asian, or automatically assume you are Mexican just because you are Hispanic.
- How people always say they COULD care less when they COULDN'T care less!
- When people use an elevator.....for one floor!
- Perverts....I mean, I don't hate perverts. Some of my best friends are perverts. But I'm not a pervert, so don't act like a pervert around me. Anywhere else is fine, but please respect my asexuality.
- When people overuse lol.
Especially when there is nothing funny!
Same with OMG. I mean, it's one thing in a text but why on the internet? I mean with lol it would be kind of awkward to say "laugh out loud", but is it really that hard to type out "oh my god"?
They are killing you there is no point to them at all!
- When People Capitalize Every Single Word In The Sentence Like This. Capitalization Is For The Start Of A Sentence Or For A Name Or Something Important, Just Don't Do It Like This, There Is No Point Of This At All.
- When people use txt tlk leik tis ovr ta intrnt ...................It hurts my brain.
- When you just finish a really long message or text message that took you 5-10 minutes and then they reply back as just "ok".
- Overly obsess fangirls/boys.
When they act like there is nothing else to life but their fandom.
- Toddlers & Tiaras.
It's obvious the girls don't want to do it. How is this not considered child abuse?!?
- Shows like Teen Moms and 16 and Pregnant.
We just shouldn't be glamorizing the subject of teen pregnancy. There are people who have purposely gotten pregnant as teenagers just in attempt to get on these kind of shows and have had their entire future ruined.
- McDonalds or just Fast Food in general
It's disgusting and no good for you! Why would you eat it?! I especially hate the restaurants that give out toys to kids when they buy their food, they are luring children into obesity!
- Disney Channel.
At least change the name of the freaking channel, stop advertising that channel with Walt Disney's name!! If Walt Disney was to somehow come back to life and see what they have done with his name he would probably have a heart attack!
Disney was all about Aladdin, Pinocchio, and Peter Pan. Not Shake it Up, Ant Farm, and Jessie.
Disney and Disney Channel are two totally different worlds. At least change the name of the channel, that is all I am asking.
- Girls who have boyfriends who treat them like trash but they treat them like a god. And then they get a good boyfriend who is really nice to them but they treat them like trash.
- Animal Abuse.
- Fur Users.
It's just plain wrong! How would you feel if you were slaughtered and skinned just because it's the new fashion trend.
I don't know about you but I would be pretty pissed off.
- Kids who are disrespectful towards teachers.
We cannot learn anything with you constantly talking and being disrespectful! You think you have it hard? They are the ones who have to deal with brats like you! Seriously, teachers are just trying to help you and give you an education. Shut up and be quiet when they are talking!
- Homophobia on so many levels.
It's one thing to simply not support gay rights but it's another to go around bashing it and shouting stuff like "SIN, BIBLE, UNNATURAL, CHOICE ECT.!".........shut up. You are not helping yourself. The only people who are listening and agree with you are the ones who are already homophobes. You aren't converting anyone.....just shut up.
- People who shove their religion/beliefs down everyone's throats.
I respect all religions. It is perfectly ok to be religious. But don't go "GOD HATES YOU! THAT'S A SIN! YOU'RE GOING TO HELL!"............again just shut up.
- Communism and Dictatorship
I admit there has been some wars in the past which were necessary. But most are just pointless violence and killing, especially today. I have yet to hear one good reason for why we (Americans) ever went into Iraq.
- People who want to cause war just because of something like oil.
NO amount of oil makes up for so many innocent lost lives. NO AMOUNT WHATSOEVER!
- People who make rape and pedophilia into some kind of joke.
It's not something to laugh at!
- People who kick others while they're down.
- When people use words they don't know the meaning of...
- People who make claims and they can't back up anything they say.
- People who swear when there is little kids around. Or just do anything that sets a bad example for kids.
- America's education system.
......It's just bad.
- How everyone gets a break from school to celebrate Christmas, but Jewish people can't get a break to celebrate Hanukkah. Or other people of other religions to celebrate their holidays.
- The Electoral College
......It just is not a good way to elect President.
- When people back up traffic by driving 10 miles under the speed limit.
- When people stereotype Muslims or the Middle East.
Or just stereotypes in general. When someone bashes a whole culture or religion when they have no knowledge whatsoever about it.
- I hate it when you are texting a really long message then someone sends you a text and you have to start all over again.
- When you are texting and you accidentally do the winking face ;) instead of the smiley face :).
Then it just makes the whole conversation awkward.
- I hate the lyrics to some rap songs. This is only referring to some
They don't make sense and the people listening have no idea what you are rapping about. And even when they do know what you are rapping about the lyrics just suddenly go way off topic.
And yet they still make millions...
Ex: Starships by Nicki Minaj
I have no idea what that song is supposed to be about.
- How most modern music talks about nothing but sex, money, partying, and drugs.
Whatever happened to music that actually means something, that was actually written for a purpose?
- When people are completely isolated or oblivious to other religions, cultures, and countries.
When they know nothing at all about the world outside of theirs.
- People who never bother to say "I'm sorry", "Please", or "Thank you".
- Two faced people.
People who act like your best friend one day and then act like they don't know you the next.
- Followers and Fakes
- People who are obsessed with appearance.
- People who judge a book by its cover.
- When people who say "ew" at the most simple things.
There is nothing "ew" about that!
- When people think there whole life is nothing more than what is on a computer screen. When they can't live without the internet.
Seriously, go outside, read a book, ride a bike, something! Do something with your life!
- People who are way over patriotic.
It is perfectly ok to love your country. There is nothing wrong with loving your country and being patriotic. But for example "USA! USA! USA! #1! WE ARE SO MUCH BETTER THAN EVERYONE! FREEDOM!!!!!"
...........People like you are the reason we are the most hated nation on Earth. Go and learn about other countries for once before you start making claims like that about yours.
- How some parents go on and on about how incredibly amazing their child is.
..................We get it.
- When people use "gay" as an insult.
"That's so gay!"
Do you realize how stupid you sound?
- People who leave their car running for no reason.
Our air is already un-breathable enough.
- How there are thieves who go to jail longer than murderers.
- When people decide to have their conversations right in the middle of the freaking hallway!
Why....why can't you scoot to the side or something? Why do you need to cause a traffic jam when everyone is trying to get to class on time?!
- When you are choking and people ask if you are "ok".
I can't breath of course I'm not ok!
- When you hear about a young person dying and all people have to say is "Oh what a shame she/he was so beautiful/cute."
So if they were not it would be any less of a tragedy?!?
- When people chew their gum too loudly.
- When people say stuff like
"I hate school! Teachers are so dumb! Homework is so dumb! I hate learning! Why do we even have to go!"
Um...you are going so you can get freaking education and not end up living in a box when you grow up!
Seriously, that annoys the hell out of me! Be grateful, there's some less fortunate people who would give anything to have the education and knowledge you do.
- On the internet when you go to click on a picture to make it bigger and it doesn't get bigger it actually just gets smaller.
- When I'm somewhere like at the grocery store and people ask "Oh hey! What are you doing here?"
What the hell does it look like I'm doing here?!
- When kids can't wait to grow up. Enjoy being a kid when you are a kid! I know that when I was 8 I wanted to be 14. Now I'm 14 and I wish I was 8 again!
- How there's 7 year old kids dating now.
Again with the wanting to grow up to fast.
- When I hear little kids chanting words as bad as "f*ck" or "c*nt".
- When I see little kids dressing like they're grown adults.
You are 8 years old, why the hell are you dressed like a prostitute?
- How 27,000 species of animals go extinct every year.
What pisses me off more is how it's mostly due to humans.
What pisses me off even more is how most humans couldn't care less.
- Teachers who say they can't stand dealing with kids.
...........Why did you become a teacher?
- People who keep having kids when they can't support them.
It's one thing if you want a big family but, why would you willing keep having children if you are already poor? If you can't even feed them?
And then you sign up for welfare but you keep having kids and then you need to get more welfare? People like you are why our economy is so bad!
- When I see people who ONLY
love the country of Japan JUST
because of its manga and anime. This just makes me really mad. I mean, what is the point of loving a whole nation, but only for the products it produces?
I admit I like manga and anime. But there is SO
much more to Japan than that. It has a fascinating history, language, culture. To only love it for that is just disgusting.
Manga and Anime is cool but it doesn't nearly, if at all, represent the beauty of that nation.
- When drivers don't stop for pedestrians.
- When people think that just because it is fake it's better.
Like fake sugar or diet soda. It's not better, it actually can give you stomach cancer!
- When people complain about something and then don't do anything about it.
Like they will complain about being overweight but they do nothing but sit on the couch and watch TV. Or they complain about being broke when they don't even try to get a job!
- Hollywood running out of ideas for movies.
They're making a lot of remakes, they are making old movies 3D. And lots of the new movies that come out are boring and unoriginal...
- When people harass someone with a disability.
- When people harass the homeless.
- When food is wasted.
There are people starving in other countries and you are going to throw out a whole plate of food just because you're not hungry? Seems very selfish. Just wrap it up and save it for later.
- How there is never Pepsi, how there is never Pepsi at most restaurants you go to. When they only have Coke.
- When restaurants will stop serving breakfast too early.
I don't want lunch at 10 in the morning. It's the morning!
- When people take up 2 parking spaces.
- The English language. Not the whole language but just some aspects of it.
If I spoke another language I would honestly hate to learn English. People who speak English as a first language don't realize how hard of a language it actually is to learn. We spell wrap with a W. There's no point in that. We spell pterodactyl with a P. There isn't any point of that either.
- I hate how people use google as a first resort of direction.
I'll ask someone something or tell them a problem I have and all they say is "try google". Well no duh, I already spent 3 hours searching for help online that's why I am asking you!
- Kids/Teenagers who constantly disrespect their parents.
You obviously don't realize how hard your parents work for you or how much they care about you. All they are trying to do is help you! Just stop being so spoiled and say "thank you" for once.
- I hate how when Neil Armstrong died, everyone thought it was the guy who won all of the freaking Tour de France's!
- I hate how people can make such cruel jokes about such disasters like 9/11, The Holocaust, ect.
- People who go on and on about how awful their life is when you complain about one little thing like it's some kind of contest!
- When people need to take dozens of pictures until they finally have one of them looking absolutely perfect.
- When Hollywood steps in and decides to make a horrible movie out of an amazing book or show. *cough*avatarthelastairbender*cough*
- People way to desperate for attention.
- People who disrespect such amazing historical figures.
Like someone I ran into the other day saying "I want to do an essay on someone cool not some old boring guy like Leonardo Da Vinci!"
Ok, people like Leonardo Da Vinci changed the world we live in today just simply by existing. They invented such amazing things and made such fascinating discoveries. Don't be so disrespectful towards such a great person and piece of history. Or else you just look like some big uneducated bigot.
- Black Friday
It turns the holidays into nothing more than just some big shopping spree.
- Most celebrities
- When people don't know what real literature is.
- When people call 911 when it isn't an emergency or as a joke.
What the hell is wrong with you they are trying to save lives!
- How foreigners will come to America and they will know a lot of English but when we go over to their country we don't even try to learn their language.
- Lights being left on in an empty room.
What a waste of electricity.
- When people use words they don't know the meaning of...
- This is really nerdy but......when people say time travel is still a fictional thing.
It has been proven we can travel into the future! (Einstein's theory or time) It's not a fairy tale anymore!
- On youtube when people ask about things which are in the description.
- People who don't bother to put others feelings into consideration.
- How there are humans who are still dying and starving to death!
Not only do I hate it I just don't understand why this is still a modern problem. It's 2012, we have the iPhone46, 3D television, hybrid cars....and yet there are other people out there who don't even have access to clean water.
- How people automatically assume it's a "he".
"I love your cat. He's so cute!"
No it's female not a "he". Don't automatically assume everything is male.
If you don't know the gender just call it an "it".
- Gold diggers.
People who only like someone else for their money.
- When I see annoying overused youtube comments actually get top comment.
- And finally.....
The Westboro Baptist Church.....
Just google image it.
If I think of anything else I might add onto this.
Thanks for everyone who actually read this all the way through! :)