Because why not, right?
1. My favorite foods are dill pickles and potatoes
2. I do not like coffee. Or tea.
3. I can't think of a joint in my body I don't crack on a daily basis.
4. I love love love LOVE retro advertising, mostly from 80s and down. It makes me feel very nostalgic.
5. I have been dying my hair since I was a young teenager.
6. My favorite colors are brown, purple and gray.
7. I consider myself a contrarian
8. I lived in England
for 6 months when I was 4 years old.
9. I suffer from all manner of link
10. My humor is so dry and sharp, my own parents can't tell when I'm joking or not.
11. I have a Pinterest.
12. I collect DVD's. I have many. Many.
And this isn't even all of them...
13. My favorite TV show is and always
will be 24.
14. I even met my hero Kiefer Sutherland and got my picture taken with him!
15. Christmas is my absolute favorite holiday and I always go all out with decorations.
My Christmas tree
16. My first ever pet was a 3-legged chihuahua
17. Tears for Fears are my favorite band. Hands down the best concert I have ever been to.
18. 2016 was the best personal year I have ever had.
19. Horror is my favorite genre. Overwhelmingly.
This is my horror shelf.
20. I am literally in constant pain.
21. I never forget and I never
22. I'm a homebody. I will always choose to be home than anywhere else.
23. When I was little, I used to make up customized dances for every Spice Girls song with my friends. Obviously missed my calling as a choreographer.
24. I love cats. I have ever been without a cat for more than maybe a month at a time in my life.
This is my cat Henry.
25. I love playing casual games whether its on mobile, computer or Facebook. link
are particularly a favorite of mine. As is link
26. I have a Galaxy S8 Plus. Best phone ever.
27. My sweet tooth is my achilles' heel. 🎂🍧🍫🍰🍭🍨🍩🍬🍪
28. I really genuinely do not care what people think of me.
29. My favorite kind of books to read are link
30. I have been in a committed and very stable relationship for 5 years now.