Random Opinion Article

41 ways to annoy your parents

Opinion by chowjoyi posted over a year ago
41 ways to annoy your parents

1. Follow them everywhere.

2. When they say your name, moo loudly like a cow.

3. If you have a dog, follow the dog around on all-fours and say "Bark." over and over again really loudly.

4. Talk to a pen constantly.

5. When your friends come over, pretend to be talking in code and have your friend say 'Your-a pa smells-a like a woman-a." If they crack the code, play stupid.

6. Have a dozen of imaginary friends that you ask their opinion of everything.

7. After you have your bath, wrap a bath towel around you and then walk outside of the bathroom. When your parents ask you what you're doing, say "Wearing clothes is against my religion."

8. Run into walls.

9. Cover yourself with a white blanket and try to walk around the house without tripping or running into something. Look at the ground and whenever you see your parents' feet, yell "BOO!"

10. Randomly pluck someone's hair out and scream, "DNA!!!!!!!!" as loud as you can.

11. Every 30 seconds, yell "I gotta go to the bathroom!!!" then stay in the bathroom for an hour and a half, grunting your ABC's.

12. In the grocery store, try to stick as many melons down your pants as possible then start dancing.

13. Stick cherries on your nose and start dancing around like a clown.

14. Flush the toilet while they're in the shower.

15. Wear a sticker that says "I'm a retard!"

16. Eat your hair. (I've tried it. It works.)

17. When you shower or bath, yell "HELP! I'M DROWNING!!!!!!!!!!"

18. Snort loudly when you laugh and laugh harder.

19. Go into their room at 1 in the morning and yell "GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE!"

20. Try to climb the wall.

21. Say everything backwards.

22. In public yell "NO MOM I WILL NOT MAKE OUT WITH YOU!!"

23. At everything they say scream "LIAR!!!!!"

24. Fill up the bath then drain it and repeat 5 times. When you fill it up the 6th time, try to get in it then yell "MOM! DAD! THE WATER IS COLD!!"

25. Try to swim in the floor.

26. Pretend to be a phone.

27. Wear a T-shirt pointing to one of your parents that says "I'm with stupid."

28. In a supermarket, point at everything you see and scream "I WANT THAT! CAN I HAVE IT?"

29. Switch the light button on and off for a few minutes then say "Oooohhhh... I get it!"

30. Tap on their door all night.

31. Throw a tantrum in the middle of the supermarket, sit cross-legged and cross your arms in the middle of the aisle until your parents let you buy what you want to have.

32. After everything they say, respond "Yeah, but no, but yeah, but no"

33. Claim you have been abducted by aliens before and tell all their friends.

34. When they ask you to call someone, stay where you are and yell their name.

35. Destroy the house and then go tell them, "I love you Mommy/Daddy"

36. Cling to them constantly and blame it on "separation anxiety".

37. If they ever take you to their job, touch EVERYTHING and spin on their desk chair.

38. Knock over every container of liquid you see "accidentally".

39. Do the opposite of what they tell you.

40. Bring home the absolutely opposite type of guy/girl they'd want you to see. Like a drop out or a goth or something. Tell them he/she's you new boyfriend/girlfriend.

41.Yell out mango everywhere you go

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
nafela said:
lol funny. but im a little too old to do these things..

Penguin11 said:
LOL, I'ma do all of em!

I'm doing 14!

Nayeli53 said:
number 10 here i come!!! i dont think 40 will work cause im gothic and my bf aint a drop out :)

I'm too old to do this stuff and neither of my parents have offices so 37. wouldn't work. My dad works at a pipeyard, is a farmer and pumps septic tanks (not gonna touch that sh*t pun intended) and my mom is a housekeeper and works in my school cafeteria as a lunch lady (lucky me) I could try talking to pens though.

monkey
I'm deffinitly doin 41!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol i did it and my mom was like she is f***ing crazy...

hahahahaha im 13 and those could definitely work! my dad would probably say something like 'we gave birth to a lunatic' or something to my mom...hahahah!!

aras527 said:
34. When they ask you to call someone, stay where you are and yell their name.

i already do that one! ahah

i think if i tried to do most of these i would prolly get in trouble for acting stupid and annoyig my mom.
but maybe i culd try it on the lil sis. mwahaha

i like number 10 so much!!!!!!

hahahahaha lolz i already do sum of tht stuff!!! ur funny!!

MRS_iero said:
ive tried all of these and my parents were like aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! will u just stop go vandalise or somthing no wait not vandalise lol

chowjoyi said:
thanks!*tears of joy*

I have wrote all these down and tickin the ones off that i do..:)

2dolphn97 said:
lolololololololololololololololollololoolo­lol­olo­l DIEING OF LAUGHTER!

Darkshine said:
I tried 14!
Mwahahaha.

beautiful....just beautiful....*tear*

fufe123 said:
im goin 2 the really funny ones

i8ab said:
none of them annoyed them

chowjoyi said:
@i8ab: maybe yr parents aren't like mine?

LOL , my dad was in the room while i read them out and he freaked out , it was quite disturbing .

I tried all of 'em! MWAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha these are soo funny lol
i might do them but dunno yet

can i edit number 15? you have to wear the sticker upside down.

^^ niiice! :))

ssolanki said:
xool i wish i could try

Doin' them all!

nikki5516 said:
lol I do some of those already to my parents and even my brother and sister and even my friends. Like at a free periode, I yelled out my bestfriends name and yelled "I WILL NOT TAKE OFF MY PANTS" Lol Ive done many things to annoy people, Thanks for the extra tips :p

22 is creepy. Too creepy bit the rest were hilarious!

Denelys said:
i want to do all that awesome!!!!!!

Mushii said:
My mother didn't get annoyed, she just called me "Stupid kid." and walked away.

Denelys said:
i do 34 all the time they hit me and i keep laufing

chowjoyi said:
@mrsspencereid: sure, y not?

i do 1 and 14 and 16 and 34 all the time

HecateA said:
*wipes tear of joy from eye* You, my friend, are a genius!

lol im 19 and doing 7 of them

lol, if i did number 19 i would be killed....

"34. When they ask you to call someone, stay where you are and yell their name."

I do that everytime!

meh
31, I've had my time with that, and I'm NEVER doing that again!! That costed me a backhand and grounded-ness [no im not abused, it's called disaplin!!]

ive done all of them except 22 cuz thts just creepy. has any1 dun 22?

iluvsmj said:
hahhahahahahahahaha all of them are funny

coool! but i'm a little to young to do 1 or 2 of them.

i do 18 all the time XD my friends laugh at me and i continue to laugh and snort at the same time XD

yoyo98 said:
#19's awesome. Ya know, on the weekends, that's actually how late I stay up. Some times my dad's in bed watching TV. Besides, he'd get sooo angry if I did that 2 him.

lol, #5 is from Dairy of a Wimpy kid! #22 made me LMAO!!!

haha, I've done half of these. One time I just lay down in the middle of the hallway laughing hysterically. My Mom ignored me at first but then I started rolling around and yelling "EARLOBES!"
My Mom told me to stop, I still laughed, she got mad and my brother to kicked me. Then I just stopped making any noise, and still lied on the floor staring at a chair. It creeped my mom out xD

I LIKE #41 and 17 IM TRYING THAT XD

Hello pen! How are you doing this fine day? Have you written anything lately" *pause* oh I see.. yes that is terrible!

lol 28 and 23 i did how many times
if i did 19,i would've got my ass beaten

XD LOL

(need I say more ewe)

I'm so doing all of these!!Ha Ha!!