Random List Article

99 Things Guys Look For in Girls

List by CullenProperty posted over a year ago
1.    Guys don't actually look after good-looking girls. They prefer neat and presentable girls.
2. Guys love flirts.
3. A guy can like you for a minute, and then forget you afterwards.
4. When a guy says he doesn't understand you, it simply means you're not thinking the way he is.
5. "Are you doing something?" or "Have you eaten already?" are the first usual questions a guy asks on the phone just to get out from stammering.
6. Guys may be flirting around all day but before they go to sleep, they always think about the girl they truly care about.
7. When a guy really likes you, he'll disregard all your bad characteristics.
8. Guys go crazy over a girl's smile.
9. Guys will do anything just to get the girl's attention.
10. Guys hate it when you talk about your ex-boyfriend.
11. When guys want to meet your parents. Let them.
12. Guys want to tell you many things but they can't. And they sure have one habit to gain courage and spirit to tell you many things and it is drinking!
13. Guys cry!!!!!!!!
14. Don't provoke the guy to heat up. Believe me. He will.
15. Guys can never dream and hope too much.
16. Guys usually try hard to get the girl who has dumped them, and this makes it harder for them to accept their defeat.
17. When you touch a guy's heart, there's no turning back.
18. Giving a guy a hanging message like "You know what?!..uh...never mind!" would make him jump to a conclusion that is far from what you are thinking.
19. Guys go crazy when girls touch their hands.
20. Guys are good flatterers when courting but they usually stammer when they talk to a girl they really like.
21. When a guy makes a prolonged "umm" or makes any excuses when you're asking him to do you a favor, he's actually saying that he doesn't like you and he can't lay down the card for you.
22. When a girl says "no", a guy hears it as "try again tomorrow."
23. You have to tell a guy what you really want before he gets the message clearly.
24. Guys hate gays!
25. Guys love their moms.
26. A guy would sacrifice his money for lunch just to get you a couple of roses.
27. A guy often thinks about the girl who likes him. But this doesn't mean that the guy likes her.
28. You can never understand him unless you listen to him.
29. If a guy tells you he loves you once in a lifetime. He does.
31. Like Eve, girls are guys EURâ„¢ weaknesses.
32. Guys are very open about themselves.
33. It's good to test a guy first before you believe him. But don't let him wait that long.
34. No guy is bad when he is courting.
35. Guys hate it when their clothes get dirty. Even a small dot.
36. Guys really admire girls that they like even if they're not that much pretty.
37. Your best friend, whom your boyfriend seeks help from about his problems with you may end up being admired by your boyfriend.
38. If a guy tells you about his problems, he just needs someone to listen to him. You don't need to give advice.
39. A usual act that proves that the guy likes you is when he teases you.
40. A guy finds ways to keep you off from linking with someone else.
41. Guys love girls with brains more than girls in miniskirts.
42. Guys try to find the stuffed toy a girl wants but would unluckily get the wrong one.
43. Guys virtually brag about anything.
44. Guys cannot keep secrets that girls tell them.
45. Guys think too much.
46. Guys' fantasies are unlimited.
47. Girls' height doesn't really matter to a guy but her weight does!
48. Guys tend to get serious with their relationship and become too possessive. So watch out girls!!
49. When a girl makes the boy suffer during courtship, it would be hard for him to let go of that girl.
50. It's not easy for a guy to let go of his girlfriend after they broke up especially when they've been together for 3 years or more.
51. You have to tell a guy what you really want before getting involved with that guy.
52. A guy has to experience rejection, because if he's too-good-never-been-busted, never been in love and hurt, he won't be matured and grow up.
53. When an unlikable circumstance comes, guys blame themselves a lot more than girls do. They could even hurt themselves physically.
54. Guys have strong passion to change but have weak will power.
56. When a guy pretends to be calm, check if he's sweating. You'll probably see that he is nervous.
57. When a guy says he is going crazy about the girl. He really is.
58. When a guy asks you to leave him alone, he's just actually saying, "Please come and listen to me."
59. Guys don't really have final decisions.
60. When a guy loves you, bring out the best in him.
61. If a guy starts to talk seriously, listen to him.
62. If a guy has been kept shut or silent, say something.
63. Guys believe that there's no such thing as love at first sight, but court the girls anyway and then realize at the end that he is wrong.
64. Guys like femininity not feebleness.
65. Guys don't like girls who punch harder than they do.
66. A guy may instantly know if the girl likes him but can never be sure unless the girl tells him.
67. A guy would waste his time over video games and basketball, the way a girl would do over her romance novels and make-ups.
68. Guys love girls who can cook or bake.
69. Guys like girls who are like their moms. No kidding!
70. A guy has more problems than you can see with your naked eyes.
71. A guy's friend knows everything about him. Use this to your advantage.
72. Don't be a snob. Guys may easily give up on the first sign of rejection.
73. Don't be biased. Try loving a guy without prejudice and you'll be surprised.
74. Girls who bathe in their eau de perfumes do more repelling than attracting guys.
75. Guys are more talkative than girls are especially when the topic is about girls.
76. Guys don't comprehend the statement "Get lost" too well.
77. Guys really think that girls are strange and have unpredictable decisions but still love them more.
78. When a guy gives a crooked or pretentious grin at your jokes, he finds them offending and he just tried to be polite.
79. Guys don't care about how shiny their shoes are unlike girls.
80. Guys tend to generalize about girls but once they get to know them, they'll realize they're wrong.
81. Any guy can handle his problems all by his own. He's just too stubborn to deal with it.
82. Guys find it so objectionable when a girl swears.
83. Guys' weakest point is at the knee.
84. When a problem arises, a guy usually keeps himself cool but is already thinking of a way out.
85. When a guy is conscious of his looks, it shows he is not good at fixing things.
86. When a guy looks at you, either he's amazed of you or he's criticizing you.
88. If a guy lets you go, he really loves you.
90. Guys learn from experience not from the romance books that girls read and take as their basis of experience.
91. You can tell if a guy is really hurt or in pain when he cries in front of you!
92. If a guy suddenly asks you for a date, ask him first why.
93. When a guy says he can't sleep if he doesn't hear your voice even just for one night, hang up. He also tells that to another girl. He only flatters you and sometimes makes fun of you.
94. You can truly say that a guy has good intentions if you see him praying sometimes.
95. Guys seek for advice not from a guy but from a girl.
96. Girls are allowed to touch boys' things. Not their hair!
97. If a guy says you're beautiful, that guy likes you.
98. Guys hate girls who overreact.
99. Guys love you more than you love them if they are serious in your relationships.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
:D

^^

omfg!! awesome! lol

MJfangirl said:
I LOVE IT :) <3

what about if u talk about hate weird ur ex is???
luv it btw!

alismouha said:
How do you know all this?

all are true except:
13-Dancing,perfume and crying are for girls and sissies
26-no,guys may get a girl a flower from the garden,whilst thinking "what the hell does she want this?"
35-that's a debunked myth
43-this one too!
44-I think you have it wrong,girls are the ones who can't keep secrets
52-guys comepletly grow up at the age of 12-15 at the very most,again it's girls that are no different from ages 5 all the way to 50.
93-guys don't do that!

monkey
lol, Alis, seriously, I have to say I dont agree with you. Im a friend with many guys, And what you said is so wrong.

worried
lovelauri said:
if when a dude teases u it meanz he likes u i would have a lot of ppl crushin on me !!and i have a lot of dude friendz
im not even 13 and a 17 year old bugges me ALL THE TIME in my study hall and he mite give me his Football jerze
WTH is up with dudes?!?!(should i take his jerzeif he asks me 2)?

Omfg datz so amazeing :D

Pikafan32 said:
Definently faving. Loved this!

i love it

^ thanks, but dont credit me, credit some unknown sorce on the internet

i got lazy and only read 1-11 xD BUT SO TRUE!

monkey
Its a nice thought but once I read #99 i was done. Yeah rite! lol

meh
thats just great

babyV101 said:
OMG thx so much

very nice!

meh
those were kool, but i hang with guys more than girls (i grew up with twice as many brothers) and some of those werent true about all guys, it may be true about some guys, but there is not one guy out there that is like all those things.

xD !

I have a friend from fencing, and he'll do the stupidest things just to make me laugh......... *sigh*

mischievous
RedDice99 said:
I don't think I want all that from a girl.

smirk
I like it but i do not beleve that boys don't like to get dirt on them but i do believe this:
70. A guy has more problems than you can see with your naked eyes.

This is cool!

sandylzy said:
WOW!!! not bad...

2dolphn97 said:
omg this is amazing!

Bristy15 said:
ok i was in something.....me and my friends call it......FEELINGSS

haha! you can touch a guys things but you cant touch their hair! lol!

My friends say most of those are untrue! Except for the calling them beautiful part.

blush
Mushii said:
A little question:
I sit next to the trash can in class and a guy needed to throw some papers, he has done something similar before, but I never thought of it before I read 39., suddenly, he takes some papers from my desk and almost throws it away.

I begged him so give it back, and he just heads to his seat (which is not far away from mine) and stares at me. Once again I ask him to give it to me, this time I snap it out of his hand, and he just smiles a little shy. I was like "What was funny 'bout that?" This means he likes me?

3nala said:
"55. Guys are tigers in their peer groups but become tamed pussycats with their girlfriends."

So true. Just entirely true. I mean, i don't have a bf or anything, but I've seen this in action about a gazillion times.

"44. Guys cannot keep secrets that girls tell them."

Nope. Completely untrue. But you have to exactly state that they can't share it... or #30 may happen...

"46. Guys' fantasies are unlimited. "

No kidding, it's honestly true.

"30. Beware. Guys can make gossips scatter through half of the face of the earth faster than girls can. "

Think the prissy group of girls is spreading gossip about you? Think again.

"89. If you have a boyfriend, and your boy best friend always glances at you and it obviously shows that he is jealous whenever you're with your boyfriend, all I can say is your boy best friend loves you more than your boyfriend does."

I have no personal experience with this, but I do believe that, yes, it's almost 90% of the time true.

"87. When you catch him cheating on you and he asks for a second chance, give it to him. But when you catch him again and he asks for another chance, ignore him."

Obviously, don't. Don't even give him a second chance. Apparently, you're too good for him.

Mushii, I think that boy may have a crush on you. It's not uncommon for a boy to react that way to a girl they like...

"I have a friend from fencing, and he'll do the stupidest things just to make me laugh......... *sigh"

Well, fencingrocks, he probably has a crush on you, and, like many others, it's kinda obvious.

and NO, i am NOT a relationship expert, but from my years watching girls and guys make out in halls, I do know quite a lot...

2dolphn97 said:
yah y do guys have 2 pick on gurls 2 get them 2 like them. all it does 4 me is make me mad and make me think about pulverizing ur face 4 all of these guys reading my comment. seriously i get picked on alot (like mild teasing type not bad but it still makes me want 2 pulverize theyre faces)sum of them its just cause thyere jerks that have no conscience, but others..... it makes me mad but like idk 1 minute theyre (this wass last year) picking on me, next theyre flirting w/ me (1 guyy and hes kinda a player ugh), next he ignores me than he asks me out. i need help. Y DO GUYS HAVE 2 B SOOOOO CONFUSING! sum1 answer my questions or im gonna explodew/ confusuion

MSFanClub said:
2dolphn97, I d k if the guy likes u or not. I had a few guys do that 2 me 2(some of them r still doin' it this yr, they r jerks as well) Ik how u feel

wut bout boobs????????????? mines does that why he hugs me alot

K5-HOWL said:
Im a girl and I waste my time on games and sports, I dont wear make up, my shoes are torn up, jeez I am sick of people who always think girls are just men's eye candy and wall paper and btw I know from experience

^^ So true, same here. Kinda.. lol

I'm a 14 year old girl. blonde hair grey eyes, no makeup, I always have my hair up in a ponytail. I do wear skinny jeans, but I hate it when guys say I'm not pretty and when my friends say it. My friends say ti because they all wear makeup, including my best friend and she really doesn't need to. I've had one boyfriend because I'm too insecure with myself.

If you want to see a pic of me, it's on my profile

#6 is soooo true!!=]

soniamry said:
is 98 true? cuz if it is...... i dunno hahaha

i love numb 41... XD

chowjoyi said:
39...is that true?!!!

ela112299 said:
I LOVE this article!!

bellamay said:
IT IS A-W-E-S-O-M-E

Awww.... that is great and my mate was asking that similar question to me. Now i know.

87 is wrong. u should NOT trust a cheater. once a cheater, always a cheater. they mite say baby i love u or i made a huge mistake, i regret it ever since, DONT trust them! how do u know if they wont do it again? guys r dirty liars sometimes but girls arent 2 perfect either. no offense. but, com on! admit, guys can b stupid sometimes!

88. If a guy lets you go, he really loves you.
iv heard this saying before,but really,what does it actually mean?

Awesome! But #24 I know quite a few guys who are okay with gays

great!!!

meh
is this accurate?? guys and girls are so hard ro understand sometimes and we all are so different

TDIFan960 said:
I Like #22
When a girl says "no", a guy hears it as "try again tomorrow."
I Was laughing. PLus is that True?? O.O

Monrose said:
ONE thing guys look for in girls: A body they can have sex with. It's that easy...