Okay, instead of just writing about random things that no one really cares about, I’m going to make a list of my absolute favorite words in the entire universe. But first: HAPPY CHRISTMAHANUKWANZA!!!! Most people just say Happy Holidays, but I like to be original.
1. Blimo = The mix between a blimp and a limo
2. Uber = It’s like very, but more epic.
3. Freaking = it’s like saying ‘fucking’ but you don’t get in trouble for saying it.
4. Epic/Epicness = you’d better know what this means.
5. Pie = an awesome dessert.
6. Cheese = I don’t even know why I like saying this, I just do.
7. Awesome-sauce = okay, so this isn’t my word. It’s still epic.
8. Schoo = it’s what I call my dog.
9. Banana = should I even explain this one?
10. Peoples = Instead of saying ‘people’ I say ‘peoples.’ It just sounds better.
11. Sirius = this actually started on Fanpop. It’s a reference to Sirius Black in Harry Potter. (Hmm, should I mention Potato also?)
12. YAY! = YAY!
And now for the list of words that I won’t say:
I HATE it when people use those words as insults. Especially gay. It’s stupid. THERE’S NOTHING WRONG WITH EITHER OF THESE THINGS. Thank you.
Now I’m going to tell you all about the sweet, loving family Christmas story that everyone knows, entitled: “Mom, can I get a new cell phone?”
You’ve all asked it. You know it’s true. But this year, my parents ACTUALLY AGREED! I was sooo exited. You see, while some of you might have an iPhone, or a Blackberry, I have a flip phone. That’s right, a flip phone. My phone is known throughout my ENTIRE SCHOOL as the crappiest phone known to peoples. (See?) My parents and I looked online, and we found the BEST phone EVER. And best of all It was FREE. That’s right, FREE. It was my dream cell phone, and I wouldn’t have to pay a dime for it! I was jumping with excitement. Well, you all know what happens in stories like these: the uber (see?) exited girl gets her hoes up, and then SOMETHING comes along and kills the girl’s hopes and dreams, condemning her to live in a sad, new phoneless state for all of eternity. Were you guessing that this was going to happen?
You would be right.
Have you ever heard of a phone contract? Well, it’s basically where you can only get a free phone every two years. Guess what? I have one. So I can’t get a new phone until May. MAY. *Cries* I DON’T WANNA WAIT UNTIL MAY! I WANT A NEW PHONE NOW!!!!
It didn’t work.
So, I will be the not-so-proud owner of a flip phone until next May. Five more months, five more months, five more months……