Random The Quote Game

australia-101 posted on Apr 14, 2012 at 01:01PM
In this game, you quote the person above you and change what they say to make it different. You can take the same quote they used and change it again as well. After a while, we're probably going to have to reset the quote because it has gone too far.

I'll start,

I like pie.

Random 19 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago big-fat-meanie said…
smile
I like apple pie
over a year ago Hoppitykruton said…
I like apple and blackberry pie! No really i do! :D
over a year ago australia-101 said…
I like apple and blackberry pie! No really i do! :D Only on weekends
over a year ago wantadog said…
I like apple and blackberry pie! No really i do! :D Only on weekends...i changed my mind
over a year ago australia-101 said…
I like apple and blackberry pie! No really i do! :D Only on weekends...i changed my mind again only on tuesdays
over a year ago hakadoshi12345 said…
I like apple and blackberry pie! No really i do! :D Only on weekends...i changed my mind again only on tuesdays when it is rainy and
over a year ago johnnyboy-69 said…
I like apple and blackberry pie! No really i do! :D Only on weekends...i changed my mind again only on tuesdays when it is rainy and im wearing blue
over a year ago Odesta said…

I like apple and blackberry pie! No really i do! :D Only on weekends...i changed my mind again only on tuesdays when it is rainy and im wearing blue Underwear
over a year ago Riku114 said…
I like apple and blackberry pie! No really i do! :D Only on weekends...i changed my mind again only on tuesdays when it is rainy and im wearing blue Underwear. But any time is good.
over a year ago XxLostAngelxX said…
I like apple and blackberry pie! No really i do! :D Only on weekends...i changed my mind again only on tuesdays when it is rainy and im wearing blue Underwear. But any time is good....unless my aunt is there.
over a year ago heartfillia said…
I like apple and blackberry pie! No really i do! :D Only on weekends...i changed my mind again only on tuesdays when it is rainy and im wearing blue Underwear. But any time is good....unless my aunt is there. She can be a bit annoying :(
over a year ago TheLefteris24 said…
I like apple and blackberry pie! No really i do! :D Only on weekends...i changed my mind again only on tuesdays when it is rainy and im wearing blue Underwear. But any time is good....unless my aunt is there. She can be a bit annoying :(
But I still love her ^_^
But I still love her ^_^ But i plan to kill her.
over a year ago heartfillia said…
But I still love her ^_^ But i plan to kill her.......aaaand i killed her.
over a year ago LittleYaoiGirl said…
But I still love her ^_^ But i plan to kill her.......aaaand i killed her. Now i'll have aunt pie!
over a year ago TheLefteris24 said…
But I still love her ^_^ But i plan to kill her.......aaaand i killed her. Now i'll have aunt pie! Thinking about it, an Uncle one would be better though...
last edited over a year ago
But I still love her ^_^ But i plan to kill her.......aaaand i killed her. Now i'll have aunt pie! Thinking about it, an Uncle one would be better though... But then again, my uncles already died an were buried so...
over a year ago 2ntyOnePilots said…
But I still love her ^_^ But i plan to kill her.......aaaand i killed her. Now i'll have aunt pie! Thinking about it, an Uncle one would be better though... But then again, my uncles already died an were buried so...
I’ll just go dig up my toaster! Then I can have roasted toasted toaster pie!
over a year ago SmolKitten said…
I’ll just go dig up my toaster! Then I can have roasted toasted toaster pie! Doesn't that sound just fantastic!? :DD