Random Quick Drawing Challenge

EgoMouse posted on Jan 20, 2014 at 02:14PM
Rules:
1. You may use any application or any traditional art tools (paper and pen, paper and charcoal, etc.)

2. Try not to use more than 1 layer, shape tools, eraser, undos, tracing, etc. (if you do, add it in your artist comment). Just a simple canvas with your drawing tool is enough.

3. Draw anything you want (that doesn't violate Fanpop's rules) and you must draw it in 10 seconds, 30 seconds, or up to a minute (in other words, nothing over a minute). Add your name afterwards if you want.
You can use these videos for timing:
10 sec: link
33 sec: link
1 min: link

4. Quality doesn't matter. I just want to see some quick pictures.

5. Use this format:

Materials/App used:
Time it took:
Artist comments:

6. Upload your picture and post.

Here's mine to start:
Materials/App used: MS Paint, no tablet (using a wired mouse)
Time it took: 10 seconds.
Artist comments: I kinda like it but its lame at the same time xD Ran out of time for the other eye.
Rules:
1. You may use any application or any traditional art tools (paper and pen, paper and charcoa

Random 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago LocalArtistist said…
Materials/Apps used: pen and note book
Time it took: 1 minute 21 seconds (guess I kinda cheated a little XP)
Artists comments: I think it looks like crap
Materials/Apps used: pen and note book
Time it took: 1 minute 21 seconds (guess I kinda cheated a li
EgoMouse commented…
Yes, you did cheat xD But still, its really good for 1 minute 21 secs lol. over a year ago
blackpanther666 commented…
I agree. It's epic for 1 minute and blah-blah seconds. =) over a year ago
over a year ago blackpanther666 said…
Crap! I can't draw anything except Dragon Ball Z characters...
EgoMouse commented…
As rule 4 says, I really don't mind the quality. You can draw stick figures if you want to xD I don't mind. DBZ is pretty cool, wouldn't mind drawings of that. over a year ago
Haha. Maybe tomorrow. I was just about to go and watch some anime. xD over a year ago
EgoMouse commented…
Hehe, can't wait to see it then ^^ over a year ago
Prepare to be amazed, then! Lol. over a year ago
over a year ago Zeppie said…
Materials/App used: ms Paint, using the laptop touchpad (this was freakin' difficult xD)
Time it took: 58 sec!
Artist comments: It's painful to look at... but Cry is one of my fav youtubers!
Materials/App used: ms Paint, using the laptop touchpad (this was freakin' difficult xD)
Time it too
EgoMouse commented…
Oh man, thats great for laptop. I can barely control the damn thing xD Nice job! I never seen this guy before, but I'll try watch his videos later. over a year ago
Nice! xD over a year ago
Zeppie commented…
Hahah thanks guys x) Yeah definitely watch his vids! His voice is to die for ^^ over a year ago
over a year ago EgoMouse said…
Guess this place doesn't have many artists active here. Oh well. I made another one then.
Materials/App used: MS Paint, no tablet
Time it took: 1 minute
Artist comments: It looks horrible lol. Worst Blastzone Heimer NA. My MS Paint skills need work.
Guess this place doesn't have many artists active here. Oh well. I made another one then.
Materials/
Zeppie commented…
Nice! Like the moustache x) over a year ago
Materials/App used: ms paint, laptop touchpad (again T-T)
Time it took: just over a minute x)
Artist comments: I think the torso/hair looks ok for a sketch, but that tail... hahahah I tried drawing Ariel from the Little Mermaid x)
Materials/App used: ms paint, laptop touchpad (again T-T)
Time it took: just over a minute x)
Artis
EgoMouse commented…
Oooh, pretty. She kinda looks like she's dancing a little as well x3 Love the curves. Also, nice writing xD over a year ago
Zeppie commented…
Heheh thanks x) I was humming 'Under the Sea' when drawing, could've given off a dance feel cos of that? xD over a year ago
EgoMouse commented…
Haha, possibly. over a year ago
Materials/App used: photoshop (I wanted to shade this one, so no ms paint this time), laptop touchpad (I'm getting used to it!)
Time it took: I cheat...this took a good 2 minutes ;)
Artist comments: oh...so angsty x) I like shading rough sketches like these.
Materials/App used: photoshop (I wanted to shade this one, so no ms paint this time), laptop touchpad
EgoMouse commented…
Very nice over a year ago
Zeppie commented…
Thanks ^^ Might get my tablet out for the next one. over a year ago
EgoMouse commented…
:O Maybe I should get out my paper and pen. MS Paint with a wired mouse is slow xD over a year ago
over a year ago x-Yumi-x3 said…
Materials/App used: Pencil
Time: 1 min 30 but I..did go back and added buttons and the uchiha sign and earings..so I cheated bad..
couldn't help myself..
Artist comments: I didn't feel like turning it the right way..I don't know who this is ..haha! Not sure if I even want it to be a girl or boy yet. :3
Materials/App used: Pencil
Time: 1 min 30 but I..did go back and added buttons and the uchiha sign a
EgoMouse commented…
Nice. I'm not sure why everyone is cheating though. The time is the only thing that makes it a challenge xD over a year ago
x-Yumi-x3 commented…
I'm so sorry..I just didn't want to stop. Want happen again. :3 over a year ago
EgoMouse commented…
Bah, doesn't matter. I like it, you submitted, I guess the challenge isn't too necessary xD over a year ago
over a year ago EgoMouse said…
I don't know how you guys draw so fast xD I'm always wondering what I should draw in a short amount of time lol.
Materials/App used: Paper and pen
Time it took: 25 + 30 = 55 secs
Artist comments: Looks alright. I never knew I took so long on drawing whiskers...lol. I also paused a bit drawing Luigi but oh well. I usually just draw his head xD
I don't know how you guys draw so fast xD I'm always wondering what I should draw in a short amount o
Zeppie commented…
Legit! I really love the look of the whiskers ^^ over a year ago
EgoMouse commented…
Thanks x3 over a year ago