Random Unpopular anime opinions!

KissKissHannah posted on Dec 11, 2014 at 08:24PM
Since Uploaded900 banned anime opinions from their forum, I decided to start up a new topic ONLY for anime opinions so they will be separated.

NOT MEANT TO GO AGAINST THEIR FORUM IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM!

I'll go first.

I'm not fond of Juli from Aikatsu! 3. I thought she was going to be someone like Seira from Aikatsu! 2, but she's too flat, uninteresting, and one-dimensional. Her main episode even bored me to death. Hopefully she isn't a main character, otherwise she just ruined the enjoyment of Aikatsu! 3 for me. Overall I just find her uninteresting and boring.
Since Uploaded900 banned anime opinions from their forum, I decided to start up a new topic ONLY for
last edited on Dec 11, 2014 at 08:26PM

Random 17 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Haonako said…
the only thing great about Hyouka is the animation
dango clannad ending is the jam
over a year ago egyptprincess7 said…
I really get annoyed that whenever a main character is about to lose a fight they suddenly power up with either a boring friendship speech or something else.
KissKissHannah commented…
This opinion is about PRETTY CURE. XD over a year ago
egyptprincess7 commented…
Sorta lol. It's also relating to the popular anime like Naruto,Bleach and One Piece. over a year ago
over a year ago kittyluv57 said…
I thought Hetalia got really boring after a while.
Haonako commented…
same over a year ago
over a year ago KissKissHannah said…
I'm not fond of the Innocent Forms. They are overrated and overused. If anything, I prefer the Cure forms or the Form changes over the Innocent forms. Form changes, come back! D:
I'm not fond of the Innocent Forms. They are overrated and overused. If anything, I prefer the Cure f
I don't like listening to characters do stupid friendship speeches. It's really old and I seriously wish the bad guy they are fighting to take the time said character is wasting by making a speech to beat the crap out of them.
Are there any other shows where they do the stupid friendship speeches? over a year ago
egyptprincess7 commented…
It's commonly shown in mainstream anime. I don't know about cartoons or TV shows though. over a year ago
over a year ago BlindBandit92 said…
I dislike when people call themselves true fans of some anime and they don't consider anyone else to be fans of said anime because they exhibit how they are fans in a different way.
I'm not a true fan of anything. over a year ago
yuri>yaoi
I actually love Sakura and I don't think she's useless,annoying or gets in the way of any ship.
BlindBandit92 commented…
I love her too but tbh she did annoy me a decent amount in the original Naruto and in Shippuden. over a year ago
I liked watching Pupa and it had an amazing opening as well.
Agreed! Except with Skelter Heaven. Nobody likes that anime but me. over a year ago
I liked watching Skelter Heaven and it was super cool!
over a year ago lexidude92 said…
I think soul eater is a bad anime.
over a year ago Dreamtime said…
((people who say you're too old to watch anime))

''go fuck yourself''
BlindBandit92 commented…
"claps" over a year ago
Dreamtime commented…
thanks man :) over a year ago
I think MARS is more overrated than Happy RAIN.
I think MARS is more overrated than Happy RAIN.
angelic
I have alot of favorite characters in any anime so whenever someone says you have to like a certain character and not another one I think they are idiotic. You can like an anime and still like all of the characters. You do not have an obligation to hate anyone.
blackpanther666 commented…
Pretty much, my thoughts exactly! over a year ago
over a year ago KataraLover said…
Sailor Moon is a TERRIBLE show and the only good character in the show is Rini
last edited over a year ago
Sailor Moon is a TERRIBLE show and the only good character in the show is Rini
I don't understand why people can't enjoy a show for what it is and not what it could be. People always bash things instead of enjoying something for what it is presented as.
KataraLover commented…
I think that really depends on how the final product turns out. over a year ago
BlindBandit92 commented…
^No man I am talking about generally regardless of final product. People don't ever take anything as is. over a year ago
KataraLover commented…
I know what you mean, "man". I just mean that if the final product ends up bad in the end, it should matter. However, there are plenty of movies and shows where I think there is A LOT that they could do to make it better, especially after hearing about their original ideas for them, but I still enjoy them. over a year ago