Random Yourself In Three Fictional Characters?

deathding posted on Sep 30, 2016 at 02:14AM
This is just for fun, and I've seen this trend quite a bit throughout the net. Which three fictional characters do you think represent you the most? Comment down below. :)

(Also, ToxicJared is just another name I use, as you can see on my profile banner.)
This is just for fun, and I've seen this trend quite a bit throughout the net. Which three fictional

Random 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago deathding said…
wink
The characters (from left to right) are Mirai Andou from A Dark Rabbit Has Seven Lives, Tomo Takino from Azumanga Daioh, and Miles "Tails" Prower from Sonic X. ^_^
over a year ago AquaMarine6663 said…
For me, it'd probably be L from Death Note, Staz from Blood Lad, and England from Hetalia. :D
(Picture of England cuz I'm too lazy to make a thingy with all of them)
For me, it'd probably be L from Death Note, Staz from Blood Lad, and England from Hetalia. :D
(Pictu
over a year ago Seanthehedgehog said…
The three fictional characters that represent me are Knuckles from Sonic X, Goku from Dragon Ball Z, and Martin Riggs from the Lethal Weapon movies.
over a year ago simpleplan said…
Mai Taniyama (Ghost Hunt)
Haruhi Fujioka (Ouran High School Host Club)
Castiel (Supernatural)
over a year ago ace2000 said…
Rapunzel from Disney's Tangled, Petra Andalee from the Chasing Vermeer series by Blue Balliett, and Mulan from Disney's Mulan.
over a year ago BlindBandit92 said…
Erza Scarlet from fairytail,Nico Robin from One Piece,and Ryougi Shiki from KnK
last edited over a year ago
BlindBandit92 commented…
Tbh the third one might be subject to change. Erza and Robin are definitely there but the third is debatable because many fill that spot. over a year ago
over a year ago Riku114 said…
Kano Shuuya from Kagerou Project, Fuwa Aika from Zetsuen no Tempest, and Ryouko Ookami from Ookami-san
over a year ago TheLefteris24 said…
Toko Fukawa / Genocider Syo from Danganronpa, Alma Elma from Monmusu Quest and Kurumi Tokisaki from Date A Live !!!!
over a year ago SilentForce said…
Gemini Saga,Libra Dohko and Aquarius Camus from Saint Seiya.
last edited over a year ago
Gemini Saga,Libra Dohko and Aquarius Camus from Saint Seiya.