Random Life Tips / Notes to Self

Riku114 posted on Nov 27, 2018 at 06:17AM
Pretty much share whatever life tips or notes you give yourself so we can learn as a whole

For example, walking on a recovering leg is not a good idea

Random 22 replies

Click here to write a response...
15 days ago JetBlack__ said…
Parents aren't always right.

Screw that shit..
Riku114 commented…
And families arent always good / healthy 15 days ago
JetBlack__ commented…
Yeah. 15 days ago
ShadowFan100 commented…
Especially when your parent is your aunt. 8 days ago
15 days ago JetBlack__ said…
Never make a decision when you are upset.
Never make a decision when you are upset.
THaSlimJim commented…
OMG THIS 14 days ago
TheLefteris24 commented…
^ !!!! 14 days ago
2ntyOnePilots commented…
Yes! 11 days ago
14 days ago THaSlimJim said…
dnt touch the stovetop when its hot
2ntyOnePilots commented…
Note to self- pain isn’t healthy 11 days ago
14 days ago TheLefteris24 said…
Do not go sticking your fingers in every hole you find. There might be a big price to pay (interpret this in any way you want) !!!!
SilentForce commented…
lmfao 14 days ago
Riku114 commented…
XD 14 days ago
2ntyOnePilots commented…
Oh no I know what YOU meant this as... *waits for Mamauser to join* fuck 11 days ago
14 days ago Rihanna312 said…
Never go shopping when you`re hungry!!!
14 days ago Riku114 said…
Havent done it personally yet but Ive heard it around

Don't bike in the rain without a fender
2ntyOnePilots commented…
Oh 11 days ago
14 days ago CokeTheUmbreon said…
Note to self: get SD card for Christmas... that way I can hack my Nintendo 2ds and generate Pokémon.

That's all I wanna do with the hack XD
2ntyOnePilots commented…
XD same lol 11 days ago
12 days ago TheLefteris24 said…
Do not get that caught up in either of the Past or the Future that you forget to live in the Present. Let things take their natural course. We all have our worries. Good days are still guaranteed to come just like the bad ones. What has happened, happened and what is about to come, will come. Make the most of what you have now !!!!
JetBlack__ commented…
👍🏻 12 days ago
2ntyOnePilots commented…
Yes sounds advisable 11 days ago
12 days ago iloveanime21 said…
never kick a monkey in the balls xDDDD
last edited 12 days ago
12 days ago JetBlack__ said…
Don't just set your goals to accomplish big things,small things are satisfying too.
11 days ago Riku114 said…
Imma post this in the life tips one as well

But when anxious or depressed or feeling something negative or uncomfortable towards a topic, just finding some time to step back, with little distractions (save for maybe music or something that might help you express it: paper, a person, art, etc) taking some time to just sit with it, think about it, understand it, and relax with the thought can go a long distance not only with relaxing, calming down, and stabilizing yourself but in the long run coming to recover and figure out the core things that make you unhappy.

In a way its like "meditating on it" but meditating and this are two notably different things.
TheLefteris24 commented…
^ Very true. Reflecting on yourself about various matters can go a long way !!!! 11 days ago
11 days ago JetBlack__ said…
Honesty is always a good thing but never mix it with rudeness.
TheLefteris24 commented…
^ Well said !!!! 11 days ago
11 days ago 2ntyOnePilots said…
Note to self:
Take your medication. It’s important. You have to.
(I hate it, but it helps but I hate taking it but I need it for mental stability.... ahhhh!)
TheLefteris24 commented…
^ I can relate considering some issues of mine. Regardless how much time passes, I still have to be taking them on a daily basis !!!! 11 days ago
JetBlack__ commented…
^ 11 days ago
2ntyOnePilots commented…
*sigh* I don’t even know why I’m refusing to take them. I5 helps but idk! No 10 days ago
11 days ago ShadowFan100 said…
Don’t feel guilty for not following someone else’s path. Feel guilty for never being brave enough to follow your OWN.
last edited 11 days ago
2ntyOnePilots commented…
^ 10 days ago
10 days ago 2ntyOnePilots said…
meh
Life tip/ not3 to self:

Dying is th3 #1 cause of death worldwide. Don’t die. It’s not good for your health.
Riku114 commented…
Oh dude I never thought of that 10 days ago
9 days ago JetBlack__ said…
Don't argue with anyone if you are angry just walk away. You will likely say hurtful words or end up being misunderstood.
TheLefteris24 commented…
^ !!!! 9 days ago
8 days ago ShadowFan100 said…
Sometimes you gotta loose your mind in order to understand it.
Riku114 commented…
^^^^^^^ 8 days ago
JetBlack__ commented…
👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 8 days ago
2ntyOnePilots commented…
Yes. That is extremely true 8 days ago
8 days ago 2ntyOnePilots said…
“the only difference between life and dying is one is trying, that's all we're going to do.”
Lovely- Twenty Øne Piløts
3 days ago JetBlack__ said…
If you think life is hard think again,you are living in paradise comparing to others.
If you think life is hard think again,you are living in paradise comparing to others.
SilentForce commented…
:( 3 days ago
TheLefteris24 commented…
Very true !!!! 3 days ago
3 days ago CokeTheUmbreon said…
Note to self: buy a desk.
3 days ago BlueDopamine said…
Note to self: stop procastinating
CokeTheUmbreon commented…
Same here. 3 days ago
Riku114 commented…
Kinda same 3 days ago
3 days ago Riku114 said…
A tip for learning Ive seen in my experience is similar to a tip Ive heard around for learning languages - its less about repeating and regurgitating information as much as it is about surrounding yourself in an environment where the topic you are learning has a high saturation and slowly learning it through discussion and having it become a norm.

Acquisition not memorization.
Riku114 commented…
Of course I say that but I am too antisocial and lazy to organize a group for Chemistry and Animal Science when I have a final in a few days to reinforce the understanding. 3 days ago
Riku114 commented…
But through discussions and relating new material to things you already knew how to do, you can come to learn very fast and rather reliably. The brain remembers, recalls, and functions best when the concepts you learn are correlated to more things since there are more neuro pathways that allow for the memory or procedure to come back up. 3 days ago
Riku114 commented…
You can review on flashcards as many times as you want but you are mainly only establishing one clear connection and maybe a few sub ones with like... the computer and the music you are listening to. Attaching the said concept to like... phrases, sayings, etc will help you memorize it sincei t adds more connections to it, but even more would be to relate what you are learning to the world around you or things youve already seen or to come up with some theoretical idea to base it off of 3 days ago