translation cr: netizenbuzz
Article: SM unveils new girl group ‘Red Velvet’… different charms from SNSD
1. [+159, -11] Veil yourselves and go back in
2. [+109, -9] The name itself already sounds like failure, it’s so hard to pronounce
3. [+68, -8] Red Velvet;;; what kind of name is that
4. [+44, -21] I guess we will get to witness the first time a girl group fails from SM
5. [+13, -6] Failure… average faces with no individuality, average talent… I wish SM would stop releasing factory punch out idols and focus on breeding character
1. [+5,456, -167] Why not just focus on SNSD and f(x) more…
2. [+4,109, -167] The members all looked pretty and innocent but very similar as well. I hope they’re not just a visual but talented group as well, although the chances of that are low.
3. [+3,345, -117] Saw the teaser.. and for a group from SM, I’m not really anticipating anything.
4. [+2,901, -102] From the teaser alone ㅜㅜ I think they have a long way to catch up to their unnis
5. [+475, -14] People think the teaser looks like an Everland ad
6. [+450, -14] Who named them Red Velvet ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+414, -37] Absolute proof that they’re throwing out f(x) ㅋㅋㅋ Soshi’s been off the rocker for a while and SM’s obviously throwing out SuJu and SHINee to just invest completely in this group and EXO
8. [+386, -13] Put the veil back on….