Riku114 Share a Quote!

Riku114 posted on Jan 06, 2018 at 08:53AM
Just a forum for anyone who wants to share a quote with the club XD I might drop by here occasionally when Im bored / remember this forum exists

Riku114 134 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 134

over a year ago TheLefteris24 said…
「Thought of starting with this !!!!」
「Thought of starting with this !!!!」
over a year ago wantadog said…
“The perfect being, huh? There is no such thing as perfect in this world. That may sound cliché, but it’s the truth. The average person admires perfection and seeks to obtain it. But, what’s the point of achieving perfection? There is none. Nothing. Not a single thing. I loathe perfection! If something is perfect, then there is nothing left. There is no room for imagination. No place left for a person to gain additional knowledge or abilities. Do you know what that means? For scientists such as ourselves, perfection only brings despair. It is our job to create things more wonderful than anything before them, but never to obtain perfection. A scientist must be a person who finds ecstasy while suffering from that antimony. In short, the moment that foolishness left your mouth and reached my ears, you had already lost. Of course, that’s assuming you are a scientist”
“The perfect being, huh? There is no such thing as perfect in this world. That may sound cliché, b
over a year ago Riku114 said…
Quotes
Quotes
"There are only two professions in the whole world that give meaning to those who have died and what have been lost... They're writers and detectives. Writers are the only ones able to revive what was lost through their visions. Detectives are the only ones able to dig up the grave and bring back lost information."
"There are only two professions in the whole world that give meaning to those who have died and what
"The human mind is uncertain things. Within mind, even contradictory thoughts may coexist."
"The human mind is uncertain things. Within mind, even contradictory thoughts may coexist."
Totally a quote. Totally not an edit
Totally a quote. Totally not an edit
“Everyone suffers in their life. There are many sad days. But rather than sad days, we hope to have better days. That’s what makes us live. That’s what makes us dream.” - Kim Namjoon
“Everyone suffers in their life. There are many sad days. But rather than sad days, we hope to have
2ntyoneplts commented…
That is such a great quote, thx for posting it 8 months ago
There's always been something heavy in my heart that's made me suffer. But when I hear your voice or see your face, that something starts to melt. - Ikki
There's always been something heavy in my heart that's made me suffer. But when I hear your voice or
The more you struggle, the more you sink, until you can't breathe anymore. Do you know what that feels like? - Ukyo
The more you struggle, the more you sink, until you can't breathe anymore. Do you know what that feel
I've lost count of the number of times I've met you and lost you. But I still... still love you. - Ukyo
Argument and logic are not always the right path to take. Honestly expressing emotions is important. You were the one who helped me realize that. - Kent
Argument and logic are not always the right path to take. Honestly expressing emotions is important.
I'm rather proud of my ability to tell lies. I can trick not only others, but even my own heart. ~ Celestia Ludenberg
I'm rather proud of my ability to tell lies. I can trick not only others, but even my own heart. ~ Ce
No matter who the enemy may be, those who can't adapt will be the first to die. ~ Celestia Ludenberg
No matter who the enemy may be, those who can't adapt will be the first to die. ~ Celestia Ludenberg
My taste in quotes has kinda reversed
My taste in quotes has kinda reversed
"Youre human, Zack... Which is why -- which is why you neednt always devote yourself to me..." ~ Rachel Gardner

"This oath... It was sworn by Zack and I. An oath cant be stolen by someone else..! Even if its never fufilled. It doesnt matter... since its ours. This I know..! Zack... Ill bear this oath... So please dont think of yourself as a liar. Zack, our promise doesnt have to be fufilled..!"
~ Rachel Gardner
last edited over a year ago
"Youre human, Zack... Which is why -- which is why you neednt always devote yourself to me..." ~ Rach
"No... I didnt. It just became my perfect puppy.... Hey dad, become my perfect daddy" ~ Rachel Gardner

"I did adore him, thats right. I really loved him. But it wasnt meant to be. Yeah there was something I wanted. I wanted something for my family. Something to all "my own." But for some reason, things never play out like they should." ~ Rachel Gardner
"No... I didnt. It just became my perfect puppy.... Hey dad, become my perfect daddy" ~ Rachel Gardne
Here we go
Here we go
Riku114 commented…
aye over a year ago
over a year ago BlindBandit92 said…
"Let’s say I posed this question to you: “Can all human souls be bought with money or not?” Now remember, the keyword here is “all”. The answer is “There are times when you can buy them, and other times, not,” right? The human being… sometimes he’ll uphold his pride and conscience even if he’s offered ten billion yen, and other times he’ll murder someone over one yen."

-Izaya Orihara

"I'm not rude... I just wasn't taught to politely pretend to be nice to people I can't stand."

-Izaya Orihara

The only way to truly escape the mundane is for you to constantly be evolving. Whether you choose to aim high, or aim low. Enjoy each day for what it is.

-Izaya Orihara

Oh, and just because I like humans, it doesn't mean that I like you personally.

-Izaya Orihara
"Let’s say I posed this question to you: “Can all human souls be bought with money or not?” Now
over a year ago BlindBandit92 said…
I yearn for true gender equality. I have no patience for one who talks about female privilege when it suits them, and then complains about someone "not being a man" when it's convenient.

-Kazuma Satou
I yearn for true gender equality. I have no patience for one who talks about female privilege when it
over a year ago SilentForce said…
"Though life is short,if your soul is pure and you only do good to others,you will shine with an eternal light!"- Fou Lafine (B't X)
"Though life is short,if your soul is pure and you only do good to others,you will shine with an eter
over a year ago SilentForce said…
"The meanings of justice and evil are all in the eye of the beholder.History is full of examples that prove it.Even if its evil,the one who stands in triumph will be considered as justice,similary if justice is defeated it will be known as evil"- Cancer Deathmask(Saint Seiya)
"The meanings of justice and evil are all in the eye of the beholder.History is full of examples that
''Knowing what it feels to be in pain, is exactly why we try to be kind to others.'' - Jiraiya (Naruto)
''Knowing what it feels to be in pain, is exactly why we try to be kind to others.'' - Jiraiya (Narut
"We don't all act according to calculations and cost-benefit diagrams. That's what makes us so complicated. That's what you don't understand, and that's why you couldn't solve this case. See? Didn't I tell you? When you dismiss other people's feelings, it'll always come back to bite you in the end." - Kyoko Kirigiri

"If you spend all your time trying to avoid danger, you'll never move forward. We know the danger. But if that risk means solving the mystery, we have no choice. Am I wrong?" - Kyoko Kirigiri
"We don't all act according to calculations and cost-benefit diagrams. That's what makes us so compli
12 months ago Riku114 said…
By the way Kathi, these are more meant for quotes stated in animes and games and movies that stand out XD As much as I find these amusing, not all of them are really fitting to the forum
Riku114 commented…
Please keep them to quotes and if you can delete the non-quotes 12 months ago
GDragon612 commented…
which post should i deleting riku 12 months ago
2ntyoneplts commented…
So they have to be quotes from anime’s and games? Oops. 8 months ago
"How many times...do you have to keep... I don't need any tools... Jeez... Why don't you get it yet...? You stayed by my side...all this time... Why don't you get it...? I never needed...a sword...or a shield... I never needed...a tool... S-so... You didn't...need to become a tool... You just...you just needed to be yourself... I... I never wanted a tool! I just wanted you! Only you! Wh-Why!? Why couldn't you understand!?" ~ Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
"How many times...do you have to keep... I don't need any tools... Jeez... Why don't you get it yet..
wantadog commented…
That is so accurate for me rn. 12 months ago
wantadog commented…
Like...insanely relevant. 12 months ago
TheLefteris24 commented…
Right in the feels !!!! 12 months ago
12 months ago wantadog said…
"There were a lot of things I wanted to do. I wanted to become a teacher, and an astronaut, and a baker... I wanted to go to a bunch of different donut shops and ask for one of everything! And I wanted to tell the ice-cream man to give me one of everything, too! I wish I could have five different lives! Then I could have been born in five different towns, and eaten five lifetime's worth of food, and had five different careers, and... fallen in love with the same person, five times." - Inoue Orihime
"There were a lot of things I wanted to do. I wanted to become a teacher, and an astronaut, and a bak
"If you have faith and wait, he'll definitely come back. A lover will never betray you." - Ran Mouri
"If you have faith and wait, he'll definitely come back. A lover will never betray you." - Ran Mouri
"It's easier to crush a dream than realize one. Forming a bond is infinitely more difficult than breaking one." ~ Gin Ichimaru
"It's easier to crush a dream than realize one. Forming a bond is infinitely more difficult than brea
"If you were to turn into a snake tomorrow and began devouring humans, and from the same mouth you devoured humans, you cried out to me, "I Love You!" Would I still be able to say "I Love You," the same way I do today?" ~ Gin Ichimaru
"If you were to turn into a snake tomorrow and began devouring humans, and from the same mouth you de
*post*
*post*
Anna Kushina has good quotes
Anna Kushina has good quotes
Nice quotes
Nice quotes
And this one is just relatable.
And this one is just relatable.
Haven't seen teh show so I don't know if this is an actual quote, but it's a quote nonetheless quote.
last edited 12 months ago
Haven't seen teh show so I don't know if this is an actual quote, but it's a quote nonetheless quote.
Before Riku beats me to it
Before Riku beats me to it
Riku114 commented…
damn you XD 12 months ago
TheLefteris24 commented…
Chiaki can say some pretty amazing things. Stay tuned for more !!!! 12 months ago
And this one
And this one
Boop
Boop
Riku114 commented…
^ 12 months ago
wantadog commented…
^^ 12 months ago
TheLefteris24 commented…
^^^ !!!! 12 months ago
TheLefteris24 commented…
Oh, I just love these DR tips. There is quite a variety of them and really click with the Characters !!!! 12 months ago
I am trying to find a quote and came across this and its too good.
I am trying to find a quote and came across this and its too good.
"Now that I'm on the verge of death…I finally realized. All I ever wanted was somebody's love." ~ Nagito Komaeda
"Now that I'm on the verge of death…I finally realized. All I ever wanted was somebody's love." ~ N
Imma just post a couple ones.
Imma just post a couple ones.
And two
And two
and three
and three
Riku114 commented…
^I always felt this dood would be a Riku character 12 months ago
and four
and four
and five
and five
and six
and six
and seven
and seven
and eight
and eight
and nine
and nine
Riku114 commented…
Baby Gangsta XD 12 months ago
12 months ago TheLefteris24 said…
Can you even comprehend Monokuma's wisdom?
Can you even comprehend Monokuma's wisdom?
Riku114 commented…
I actually knew someone who humped a plastic water bottle 12 months ago
12 months ago TheLefteris24 said…
''Imao'' !!!!
''Imao'' !!!!
Riku114 commented…
Actually for me its almost the opposite. I rarely ever use "lmao" when Im not depressed / in a bad mental state. 12 months ago