Roleplay Hungergames! Hunger Games Roleplay redo

Bluefire7777 posted on Dec 04, 2011 at 05:04PM
You've watched the the games you've seen the battles in the district's as war rages on how have our characters lives changed as there time passes we introduce new characters in our world. Children of heroes now making there Mark on the world as they exit there secluded childhood and realize exactly what world they have inherited from their parents.

Fjords:
Jason aging father ex rebel now taking on his family life his bustling kids and sickly wife he has dark hair and bright green eyes
Selene:the women of riches in love with a man that trouble always seems to follow she has had a tough early life now with her aging children she becomes more sickly of her mysterious virus that hovers over her like a dark cloud she is a beautiful women wavy blonde hair and soft grey eyes
Aurora:here first daughter starting out as a mistake quickly stealing both her parents hearts being the connecting link as a little girl with the golden hair and green eyes but will with her teenage years bring defiance and independence break family life?
Lucas(Luke)-Jason's first son the middle child in as time goes on how long can he bare being surrounded by his sister's? With his sandy blonde hair and dreamy grey eyes he is already shaping up as a regular four surfer guy
Julianne: One of the twins Julianne is always in the know gossip girl fashionista she runs her daddy's credit card to the max and always knows what in and not and can dish out dirt on anyone but how does she deal with her exact opposite of a twin? Like her mother she has light wavy blonde hair and unique aqua eyes easily the 6th grade beauty queen
Victoria: the second twin the oddball shes quiet loves reading and learning in solitude hard to do with 2 siblings and a twin who happens to share a room with you and is the exact opposite she is the only brunette like her father and has great silver eyes

Starks:
Mike:native to four falling in love with the mysterious Natalie Fjord who seemed to appear out of thin air to four now married he runs a surf shop on the island not rich but happy with his life he is a tanned tall man with dark hair and eyes
Nathalie: the party girl after her horrible experience in the games finally settles down and now runs after her son as a mother still haunted by her past some times tall blonde girl with green eyes like Jason's
Dylan: the parks first and only he's the cool surfer kid and Luke's best friend and cousin together they soon join the other guys on the beach his dark hair and green eyes he fits right in with everyone

Parker:
Grayson Parker:An old friend of Jason's who used to work the races with him.
Maya Parker: the pretty girl who finally married Grayson after all those years. She had done well for herself with Grayson.
Austin Parker: as the star of sports, he is constantly at a practice, playing football, basketball, and soccer. He was a great player and can often be seen practicing. Typical sports star. He's a 17 year old and can be a bit of a hot shot. He took a liking to sports while his father pushes him to take up racing like his father had helped with Jason. He had dirty blonde hair with blue-grey eyes. He was tall, lean and muscular from constantly playing sports.
Sierra Parker:The middle child of a boy dominant- sport family. She was 16. She was a dancer mostly and took up cheerleading as well. She was nicer and easy-going. She was smart and was a good student. Unlike her older brother, she wasn't a major athlete on the court. She was a pretty girl, looking a similar to her brother with dirty blonde hair and blue-grey eyes.
Eli Parker:youngest Parker at 12. He had short light brown hair and green eyes. He played only soccer though and practiced sometimes with Austin. He was calm, and quick.

Meyers:
Travis Meyers: A 17 year old sports player who is constantly seen with Austin. THe both of them are great athletes with a good future ahead. He's Austin's best friend. He is smart but sarcastic and can be a bit cocky at times.
Ryan Meyers:Travis's younger brother who is 11 at the moment. He never really took a loving to soccer, basketball, and football like Travis. He sticks to being a good student and a baseball player.

Shields:
Luke: a self made army man originally from five meeting the beautiful exotic marina falls in love on the battlefield and wanting to be with her moves to four still awkward in four life but runs his family well handsome man with blonde hair and blue eyes
Marina: the exotic native of four she is tough and beautiful now married she teaches her children everything she loved now she has dark skin and hair with beautiful blue eyes
Danny: the regular surf and sailing kid he practically lives on the water Evan though he comes from a decent family very handsome he is the guy on the beach girls drool over with his tanned skin dark hair and amazing blue eyes
Cassie: originally named Cassiopeia after a star she is Danny's twin sister and Auroras best friend she liked surfing and water sports she was never crazy all she really wanted to do was travel she had tanned skin to and lighter brown hair with blonde highlights and blue eyes like her dad
last edited on Dec 27, 2012 at 12:32AM

Roleplay Hungergames! 16791 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 11051-11100 of 16791

over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
I always carry some -Brandon

cause your always drunk? -Selene
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
I never realized you always carry some... -Jason
Comes in handy *smiles* Brandon
I can understand why. -Jason
Well next time you get hungover find your own aspirin -Brandon
Alright.. -Jason
Where are the others? -Jason
Blue?
Just farther down -Brandon
* nods* Im gonna head over there. * walks off farther down to camp* -Jason
Blue?
* walks off, arriving in the temporary camp where the others were* -Jason
* he looks for Carmen. He figured she could recall all of the night for him* -Jason
Blue? ...
*organizes everything and sees jason* there's our leader best out your hangover? -Carmen
For the most part. * comes over * -Jason
What's up? -Carmen
Not much. 1st though, what happened completely last night, hqve the capital left yet, and what's the plan? -Jason
You had a barbeque then you and everyone else had a little bit to much the capitol was on the way finn warned elliot he tried to get you to leave you wouldn't got desperate kissed your girlfriend you nearly killed him I enterceeded had you laying on the ground in defeat then you ran off with your girlfriend into the woods -Carmen
Okay... * narrows eyes, remembering bits of the night now* alright, had anyone scouted to see if the capital have gone? -Jason
Just did this morning -Carmen
What did they find? -Jason
they went back to there I think there securing the factory they needed help -Carmen

my factory... -Selene
Do u want to interfere? Selene, what's in your factory that they want? -Jason
control of the factory is control of 3s economy along with all of my experiments in warfare -Selene
We'll need to cut them off. Once they get in, they'll make sure they don leave. -Jason
* looking upset she walks off* -Selene
Hold on.. * he jogs over, catchin up to Selene* what's wrong? -Jason
its just if the capitol takes my factory everything my family has worked on will be gone and if they get a hold of my prototypes and formulas all my work to make less destructive warfare is going to be turned into super weapons and mass death and destruction and its gonna be my fault jason you can't let them take that factory its all I have left... -Selene
Selene, I'm going to do everything I possibly can to make sure they don't get a hold of it. I promise. -Jason
*hugs him tightly* thank you jason... -Selene
* smiles* I owe you. It's the least i can do . -Jason
*smiles a little as she hugs him* -Selene
* hugs her back then let's go* Im gonna go plan it out. End of the day, the Capitol will wish they had not step foot in it. -Jason
last edited over a year ago
Okayn... -Selene
last edited over a year ago
Sorry edited it.
edited it
love you* he heads back over to carmen. He got to work planning thing s. he'd called Brandon over* -Jason
Blue?
What's up boss? -Brandon
The capital is in the factory . We need to push them out and give the factory back to Selene. -Jason
Why do we need the factory? -Brandon
The factory is Selene's family's.well, it's selenes. It has everything her family and her have ever worked on. Not only is it important to her , it's also because now the factory gives control of the district and gives an edge to the rebellion.-Jason
Do we have enough men to take it though its a big factory with lots of soldiers we need time to build up weapons and support to take a target so big -Brandon
We're short men to take it on head on.. Hm... * pauses then something comes to his mind. * hold on. * looks for something from the few things from camp. He pulls out two thin glass tablets about the size of an iPad. He widens the tablet taps on both of them and pulls up two holographs. One was the lay out of factory with soldiers and all. The other were weapon plans and files. * all of our men can't take it on head on right? Weapons can take out guards and even the battle field out. -Jason
Okay where are you going with this? -Brandon
Hologram is just to plan it out.. * scrolls through the weapon files and pulls up a file of a small bomb or canister looking thing. * if we take these, come through smaller entrances and take out guards . A small patrol for each. * picks up the weapon hologram and drags it over to factory and takes out the holographic guards* -Jason
Okay but what about back up the minute these go off every solider in the district is coming for us -Brandon
These are designed to be silent and invisible. When these go off in each entrance , Thats a lot down. From there there are three options. A- take over head on, B- trap the remaining soldiers in until we gain control and captives, or C- take over from the inside and take the watch guards place. This one would require more people though. -Jason
Whatever you want boss -Brandon