Roleplay Hungergames! Hunger Games Roleplay redo

Bluefire7777 posted on Dec 04, 2011 at 05:04PM
You've watched the the games you've seen the battles in the district's as war rages on how have our characters lives changed as there time passes we introduce new characters in our world. Children of heroes now making there Mark on the world as they exit there secluded childhood and realize exactly what world they have inherited from their parents.

Fjords:
Jason aging father ex rebel now taking on his family life his bustling kids and sickly wife he has dark hair and bright green eyes
Selene:the women of riches in love with a man that trouble always seems to follow she has had a tough early life now with her aging children she becomes more sickly of her mysterious virus that hovers over her like a dark cloud she is a beautiful women wavy blonde hair and soft grey eyes
Aurora:here first daughter starting out as a mistake quickly stealing both her parents hearts being the connecting link as a little girl with the golden hair and green eyes but will with her teenage years bring defiance and independence break family life?
Lucas(Luke)-Jason's first son the middle child in as time goes on how long can he bare being surrounded by his sister's? With his sandy blonde hair and dreamy grey eyes he is already shaping up as a regular four surfer guy
Julianne: One of the twins Julianne is always in the know gossip girl fashionista she runs her daddy's credit card to the max and always knows what in and not and can dish out dirt on anyone but how does she deal with her exact opposite of a twin? Like her mother she has light wavy blonde hair and unique aqua eyes easily the 6th grade beauty queen
Victoria: the second twin the oddball shes quiet loves reading and learning in solitude hard to do with 2 siblings and a twin who happens to share a room with you and is the exact opposite she is the only brunette like her father and has great silver eyes

Starks:
Mike:native to four falling in love with the mysterious Natalie Fjord who seemed to appear out of thin air to four now married he runs a surf shop on the island not rich but happy with his life he is a tanned tall man with dark hair and eyes
Nathalie: the party girl after her horrible experience in the games finally settles down and now runs after her son as a mother still haunted by her past some times tall blonde girl with green eyes like Jason's
Dylan: the parks first and only he's the cool surfer kid and Luke's best friend and cousin together they soon join the other guys on the beach his dark hair and green eyes he fits right in with everyone

Parker:
Grayson Parker:An old friend of Jason's who used to work the races with him.
Maya Parker: the pretty girl who finally married Grayson after all those years. She had done well for herself with Grayson.
Austin Parker: as the star of sports, he is constantly at a practice, playing football, basketball, and soccer. He was a great player and can often be seen practicing. Typical sports star. He's a 17 year old and can be a bit of a hot shot. He took a liking to sports while his father pushes him to take up racing like his father had helped with Jason. He had dirty blonde hair with blue-grey eyes. He was tall, lean and muscular from constantly playing sports.
Sierra Parker:The middle child of a boy dominant- sport family. She was 16. She was a dancer mostly and took up cheerleading as well. She was nicer and easy-going. She was smart and was a good student. Unlike her older brother, she wasn't a major athlete on the court. She was a pretty girl, looking a similar to her brother with dirty blonde hair and blue-grey eyes.
Eli Parker:youngest Parker at 12. He had short light brown hair and green eyes. He played only soccer though and practiced sometimes with Austin. He was calm, and quick.

Meyers:
Travis Meyers: A 17 year old sports player who is constantly seen with Austin. THe both of them are great athletes with a good future ahead. He's Austin's best friend. He is smart but sarcastic and can be a bit cocky at times.
Ryan Meyers:Travis's younger brother who is 11 at the moment. He never really took a loving to soccer, basketball, and football like Travis. He sticks to being a good student and a baseball player.

Shields:
Luke: a self made army man originally from five meeting the beautiful exotic marina falls in love on the battlefield and wanting to be with her moves to four still awkward in four life but runs his family well handsome man with blonde hair and blue eyes
Marina: the exotic native of four she is tough and beautiful now married she teaches her children everything she loved now she has dark skin and hair with beautiful blue eyes
Danny: the regular surf and sailing kid he practically lives on the water Evan though he comes from a decent family very handsome he is the guy on the beach girls drool over with his tanned skin dark hair and amazing blue eyes
Cassie: originally named Cassiopeia after a star she is Danny's twin sister and Auroras best friend she liked surfing and water sports she was never crazy all she really wanted to do was travel she had tanned skin to and lighter brown hair with blonde highlights and blue eyes like her dad
last edited on Dec 27, 2012 at 12:32AM

Roleplay Hungergames! 16791 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 13451-13500 of 16791

over a year ago Dovemoon said…
*the game continues, the score getting close and the fouls go up and the game gets close. * ~ Austin
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
*watches intently* -Aurora
*get fouled purposely on the shot, going down hard. He lands on his back and pauses for a second before getting back up and getting balanced again, casting a look at the guy who fouled him. * ~ Austin

*game continues neck and neck*
*winced a little as he falls* -Aurora
* soon game ends and the wolves win my one shot. Austin and everyone head off court and to the bench for a short time before into the crowds*
*walks over* good job -Aurora
* nods* thanks. * he was kinda favoring one leg over the other as he walked over some* -Austin
You okay? -Aurora
Yea, I'm fine, I just went down wrong on a foul. -Austin
I saw that looked like it hurt -Aurora
It'll be fine in a little while..-Austin
Okay -Aurora
So what did you think of the game? -Austin
Intense I still think its dumb though -Aurora
Still think its dumb? Guess I can't change what you think of it. -Austin

* surfs* -Luke
It just looks silly to me -Aurora
Silly? Silly how? -Austib
Your all like on top of each other for a ball... -Aurora
Fair point, i guess. ~ Austin
*smiles a little* -Aurora
*smiles a little* ~ Austin

*jogs up from behind* hey, great game Austin. Hey, Aurora. ~ Travis
Hi Travis you both look sweaty and disgusting -Aurora
Thanks, nice to see you too. * say jokingly* ~ Travis
Always a pleasure Travis *smiles* -Aurora
*smiles* so what have you been up to?-Travis
Sailing -Aurora
Sailing? Fun, I guess. -Travis
(do you remember what Celia and Rilwy were doing on the other forum?)
No idea getting married I guess

You guess? It's more fun then running after a ball for two hours -Aurora
so do u just want to go to the wedding? i figured since not much is going on with percy something should happen on that forum...

Soe opinions never change,do they? ~ Travis
Give me a good reason and maybe ill consider -Aurora

Sure
It's Basketball.. And sports. They just are..sports.. It's like asking you what's the point of sailing, how would you give a good reason? -Travis
To see new things go beyond the boundaries of land and the capital to fish and get dinner get a nice tan feel the wind in your hair be a little free for once...what do you guys have? Fatigue? -Aurora
last edited over a year ago
* starts to say something then stops himself and looks at Austin, a loss of a good response and a good reason* its... It's ... It's.. It just... * sighs*-Travid
*smiles* and I win again -Aurora
*grumbles slightly * yea.. you win.. for now. ~ Travis
Good luck * smiles* -Aurora
* smiles some* -Travis
Good game boys -Aurora
Thanks.. * looks over as if someone was behind Aurora* Austin, we gotta go, Matt's calling us over for Coach. ~ Travis

See you later Aurora. ~ Austin

* they jog off towards Matt* ~ Austin and Travis
What no goodbye kiss? -Aurora
* before heading after Travis he stops* how could I forget. * leans in kissing her goodbye * see you later. -Austin
Bye Austin *smiles* -Aurora
Bye Aurora. * heads off with Travis* -Austin
*comes over to her*hey. ~ Sierra
Hey how was cheering? -Aurora
Cheering was fine. It gets a little boring cheering for my brother though. ~Sierra
hey? u there? .....
I bet -Aurora
*nods * yea. ~ Sierra

* a cute guy who looked like the young waiter at the restaurant Austin took Aurora to comes up behind Sierra, tapping her shoulder* hey. ~ Neil

*turns some to see who it is. She smiles* Oh hey. Aurora, have you met Neil yet? ~ Sierra
hey, you there at all?