Roleplay Hungergames! Hunger Games Roleplay redo

Bluefire7777 posted on Dec 04, 2011 at 05:04PM
You've watched the the games you've seen the battles in the district's as war rages on how have our characters lives changed as there time passes we introduce new characters in our world. Children of heroes now making there Mark on the world as they exit there secluded childhood and realize exactly what world they have inherited from their parents.

Fjords:
Jason aging father ex rebel now taking on his family life his bustling kids and sickly wife he has dark hair and bright green eyes
Selene:the women of riches in love with a man that trouble always seems to follow she has had a tough early life now with her aging children she becomes more sickly of her mysterious virus that hovers over her like a dark cloud she is a beautiful women wavy blonde hair and soft grey eyes
Aurora:here first daughter starting out as a mistake quickly stealing both her parents hearts being the connecting link as a little girl with the golden hair and green eyes but will with her teenage years bring defiance and independence break family life?
Lucas(Luke)-Jason's first son the middle child in as time goes on how long can he bare being surrounded by his sister's? With his sandy blonde hair and dreamy grey eyes he is already shaping up as a regular four surfer guy
Julianne: One of the twins Julianne is always in the know gossip girl fashionista she runs her daddy's credit card to the max and always knows what in and not and can dish out dirt on anyone but how does she deal with her exact opposite of a twin? Like her mother she has light wavy blonde hair and unique aqua eyes easily the 6th grade beauty queen
Victoria: the second twin the oddball shes quiet loves reading and learning in solitude hard to do with 2 siblings and a twin who happens to share a room with you and is the exact opposite she is the only brunette like her father and has great silver eyes

Starks:
Mike:native to four falling in love with the mysterious Natalie Fjord who seemed to appear out of thin air to four now married he runs a surf shop on the island not rich but happy with his life he is a tanned tall man with dark hair and eyes
Nathalie: the party girl after her horrible experience in the games finally settles down and now runs after her son as a mother still haunted by her past some times tall blonde girl with green eyes like Jason's
Dylan: the parks first and only he's the cool surfer kid and Luke's best friend and cousin together they soon join the other guys on the beach his dark hair and green eyes he fits right in with everyone

Parker:
Grayson Parker:An old friend of Jason's who used to work the races with him.
Maya Parker: the pretty girl who finally married Grayson after all those years. She had done well for herself with Grayson.
Austin Parker: as the star of sports, he is constantly at a practice, playing football, basketball, and soccer. He was a great player and can often be seen practicing. Typical sports star. He's a 17 year old and can be a bit of a hot shot. He took a liking to sports while his father pushes him to take up racing like his father had helped with Jason. He had dirty blonde hair with blue-grey eyes. He was tall, lean and muscular from constantly playing sports.
Sierra Parker:The middle child of a boy dominant- sport family. She was 16. She was a dancer mostly and took up cheerleading as well. She was nicer and easy-going. She was smart and was a good student. Unlike her older brother, she wasn't a major athlete on the court. She was a pretty girl, looking a similar to her brother with dirty blonde hair and blue-grey eyes.
Eli Parker:youngest Parker at 12. He had short light brown hair and green eyes. He played only soccer though and practiced sometimes with Austin. He was calm, and quick.

Meyers:
Travis Meyers: A 17 year old sports player who is constantly seen with Austin. THe both of them are great athletes with a good future ahead. He's Austin's best friend. He is smart but sarcastic and can be a bit cocky at times.
Ryan Meyers:Travis's younger brother who is 11 at the moment. He never really took a loving to soccer, basketball, and football like Travis. He sticks to being a good student and a baseball player.

Shields:
Luke: a self made army man originally from five meeting the beautiful exotic marina falls in love on the battlefield and wanting to be with her moves to four still awkward in four life but runs his family well handsome man with blonde hair and blue eyes
Marina: the exotic native of four she is tough and beautiful now married she teaches her children everything she loved now she has dark skin and hair with beautiful blue eyes
Danny: the regular surf and sailing kid he practically lives on the water Evan though he comes from a decent family very handsome he is the guy on the beach girls drool over with his tanned skin dark hair and amazing blue eyes
Cassie: originally named Cassiopeia after a star she is Danny's twin sister and Auroras best friend she liked surfing and water sports she was never crazy all she really wanted to do was travel she had tanned skin to and lighter brown hair with blonde highlights and blue eyes like her dad
last edited on Dec 27, 2012 at 12:32AM

Roleplay Hungergames! 16791 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 13551-13600 of 16791

over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
Okay

*changes into her wedding dress every one waiting for her at the cathedral* -Celia
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
* waits for her to come down the isle. * -Rilwy and everyone
Aww all we need is smartone and John celias dad
Aww oh yea!
lets get smartone on here! and make it complete.
Sounds good
Awesome,
over a year ago smartone123 said…
(hello!)
john:"wedding already gez!be good to her!"warns-john
*nods* yes, sir... ~ Riley
"ok good"-john
John hush shell be coming out soon you have to walk her down the aisle -Maria
*nods* ~ Riley

the wedding was about to begin, and now everyone waited for celia to come down the aisle. *
goes to his daughter to walk her down-john
*comes out as the music plays in her gorgeous ballgown it had a jeweled corset and silky billowy skirt her beautiful dark hair like her mother's was pinning up beautifully she looked like a princess under her veil* daddy *smiles at John* -Celia
*smiles as he sees her come out, looking so beautiful* ~ Riley
smiles"good luck celia"kisses her forehead-john
Thank you daddy *smiles and takes his arm walking down the aisle little Aurora ahead throwing rose petals she was about 6* -Celia
OH MY GOODNESS! 'WITTLE AURORA! lol. i love Aurora as a little girl!!! and all together.. :DDD im hyper.. in case you couldnt tell.

*smiles, waiting for her at the end of the aisle* ~ Riley
(i can XD)
smiles and walks down with her-john
*cradles two year old Luke* I love weddings *smiles at Aurora as she walks down* Jason get a picture of her -Selene
so wouldn't Luke be like 3-ish? and the twins arent born yet when they got married?
Aurora is four years older then Luke is two years older then the twins so Selene is pregnant again at this time but she isn't big yet cause he just turned two Celia is about 26
*As she reaches the end she still has a few left so she takes the basket and dumps the remaining petals on the floor by turning the basket upside down* -Aurora

*laughs a little she was so cute* -Celia
ALright. Awesome. Oh my God, Aurora is so cute!!!!!! :D:DDD

* laughs a little too. * ~ Riley
*steps aside* -Aurora

*kisses her dad on the cheek* -Celia
*waits for her at the end of the aisle(whatever its called), smiling* ~ Riley
Brings her to reily-john
*smiles*don't start crying daddy I think mommas already started *smiles and pulls away stepping up to where Riley was she smiled at him she looked so beautiful* -Celia
"I won't don't worry my beutiful daughter" goes tonstand where he needs to be-john
*looks at hee husband* reminds me of our wedding day -Maria
"ya"smiles and holds here hand smiling-john
*he smiles at her as she steps up with him. * ~ Riley
Smiles at them-john
*the priest starts talking and she takes and squeezes his hand a little nervous* -Celia
I'm glad you finally let them get married darling -Maria
*the priest starts talking and she takes and squeezes his hand a little nervous* -Celia
* takes her hand, a little nervous too, * -Rilwu
"I just wanted her no to get hurt but I let her make her own choice cause I can't hold onto her forever"-john
Oh it seems like yesterday she was outside playing hide and seek with you in garden *smiles* now she's getting married and have to chase after kids of her own soon -Maria

*sighs his hand made her feel a bit better* -Celia
"now shell understand how I feel wen it comes to her"-john
*smiles some,* ~ Riley
Do you have your vows prepared? -Priest

*smiles and nods* Riley? -Celia

All you ever wanted was for her to understand I know she's still young though in due time -Maria
oh goodness!! vows... give me a minute to pull something gushy and adorable and worthy of celia.. Riley's never been good with words....... hmmm... .
Okay have to think of mine to
"I know and when she does I want her to say sorry for yelling at me all those times"jokes abit-john
*laughs a bit* -Maria
Imagine this is better because I don't know what to say... besides riley's not too good at words.... hope its gushy enough. ... oh hey, how long have they been together? A loooonnnggg time right?

*nods, a little nervous. He was never that good with words* I, Riley Chevorlett, do take Celia as my wife. Ever since we first met, I knew i loved you. When I made the mistake to leave your side, I realized that I never wanted to be without you and I promise to never leave you again because I love you and I will always love you, Celia. I promise to always be there for you, through whatever happens. I love you Celia.

(image its better and longer please... its not even good...........blah, i do not like it. )
Smiles-John
(oh John and your bad humor )
They dated for 5 years when he proposed they've been engaged for 5 years so yea about 10 years together

Oh Riley my love you were never great with words darling *smiles* we've been through a lot together and how time passes on so fast I still remember the boy in the elevator and the boy who I gave the shard of my dress to not knowing if you even loved me or if I'd ever see you again but we made it darling we went through hell and back together and we've been through so many things after and our love hasn't burned out...that's why I'm confident in my choice now to marry you I want something more then seeing you only when you can visit I want to wake up everyday in your arms knowing you'll always be there I love you darling as endless as the heavens as deep as the black skies that holds them and I would like nothing more then to be your wife *smiles* -Celia

Bam best vow ever right there!
OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD­OHM­YGO­DOH­MYG­ODO­HMY­GOD­OHM­YGO­DOHMYGOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!Th­at was amazing! uh... you win! My vow looks bad compared to yours... lol.That really is the best. now look at my pitiful response for riley... : ( i have no idea whatelse to do... )

*smiles* ~ Riley
last edited over a year ago