Roleplay Hungergames! Hunger Games Roleplay redo

Bluefire7777 posted on Dec 04, 2011 at 05:04PM
You've watched the the games you've seen the battles in the district's as war rages on how have our characters lives changed as there time passes we introduce new characters in our world. Children of heroes now making there Mark on the world as they exit there secluded childhood and realize exactly what world they have inherited from their parents.

Fjords:
Jason aging father ex rebel now taking on his family life his bustling kids and sickly wife he has dark hair and bright green eyes
Selene:the women of riches in love with a man that trouble always seems to follow she has had a tough early life now with her aging children she becomes more sickly of her mysterious virus that hovers over her like a dark cloud she is a beautiful women wavy blonde hair and soft grey eyes
Aurora:here first daughter starting out as a mistake quickly stealing both her parents hearts being the connecting link as a little girl with the golden hair and green eyes but will with her teenage years bring defiance and independence break family life?
Lucas(Luke)-Jason's first son the middle child in as time goes on how long can he bare being surrounded by his sister's? With his sandy blonde hair and dreamy grey eyes he is already shaping up as a regular four surfer guy
Julianne: One of the twins Julianne is always in the know gossip girl fashionista she runs her daddy's credit card to the max and always knows what in and not and can dish out dirt on anyone but how does she deal with her exact opposite of a twin? Like her mother she has light wavy blonde hair and unique aqua eyes easily the 6th grade beauty queen
Victoria: the second twin the oddball shes quiet loves reading and learning in solitude hard to do with 2 siblings and a twin who happens to share a room with you and is the exact opposite she is the only brunette like her father and has great silver eyes

Starks:
Mike:native to four falling in love with the mysterious Natalie Fjord who seemed to appear out of thin air to four now married he runs a surf shop on the island not rich but happy with his life he is a tanned tall man with dark hair and eyes
Nathalie: the party girl after her horrible experience in the games finally settles down and now runs after her son as a mother still haunted by her past some times tall blonde girl with green eyes like Jason's
Dylan: the parks first and only he's the cool surfer kid and Luke's best friend and cousin together they soon join the other guys on the beach his dark hair and green eyes he fits right in with everyone

Parker:
Grayson Parker:An old friend of Jason's who used to work the races with him.
Maya Parker: the pretty girl who finally married Grayson after all those years. She had done well for herself with Grayson.
Austin Parker: as the star of sports, he is constantly at a practice, playing football, basketball, and soccer. He was a great player and can often be seen practicing. Typical sports star. He's a 17 year old and can be a bit of a hot shot. He took a liking to sports while his father pushes him to take up racing like his father had helped with Jason. He had dirty blonde hair with blue-grey eyes. He was tall, lean and muscular from constantly playing sports.
Sierra Parker:The middle child of a boy dominant- sport family. She was 16. She was a dancer mostly and took up cheerleading as well. She was nicer and easy-going. She was smart and was a good student. Unlike her older brother, she wasn't a major athlete on the court. She was a pretty girl, looking a similar to her brother with dirty blonde hair and blue-grey eyes.
Eli Parker:youngest Parker at 12. He had short light brown hair and green eyes. He played only soccer though and practiced sometimes with Austin. He was calm, and quick.

Meyers:
Travis Meyers: A 17 year old sports player who is constantly seen with Austin. THe both of them are great athletes with a good future ahead. He's Austin's best friend. He is smart but sarcastic and can be a bit cocky at times.
Ryan Meyers:Travis's younger brother who is 11 at the moment. He never really took a loving to soccer, basketball, and football like Travis. He sticks to being a good student and a baseball player.

Shields:
Luke: a self made army man originally from five meeting the beautiful exotic marina falls in love on the battlefield and wanting to be with her moves to four still awkward in four life but runs his family well handsome man with blonde hair and blue eyes
Marina: the exotic native of four she is tough and beautiful now married she teaches her children everything she loved now she has dark skin and hair with beautiful blue eyes
Danny: the regular surf and sailing kid he practically lives on the water Evan though he comes from a decent family very handsome he is the guy on the beach girls drool over with his tanned skin dark hair and amazing blue eyes
Cassie: originally named Cassiopeia after a star she is Danny's twin sister and Auroras best friend she liked surfing and water sports she was never crazy all she really wanted to do was travel she had tanned skin to and lighter brown hair with blonde highlights and blue eyes like her dad
last edited on Dec 27, 2012 at 12:32AM

Roleplay Hungergames! 16791 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 801-1000 of 16791

over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
fine with me *walks of in the eastward direction* -leona

*dashes away from dyna and follows leona then looks to teagan and sam* she knows where shes going so are you guys coming? -Rilletta
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
Yea. * follows Leona* -Sam
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
we need to reach the eastern shore by afternoon then cross the sea with hast and hope no one beat us there... *clears her way through the jungle with her knife* -leona

*listens closely teagan right behind her for any danger* -rilletta
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
* follows watching the jungle shadows for tributes* -Sam
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
sam you watch the rear teagan to the left rilletta right ill clear the path and watch ahead -Leona

*nods expanding her sense taking careful steps* -Rilletta
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
* nods and does what Leona said and watches following and trident ready* -Sam
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
* stops for a second and using the point of his trident, he pulls off a thick piece of bark off a tree, then catches up to the group. When they reach the shore , he pulls of a longer and thicker piece of bark from a tree again and then takes it the water to see if it floats* ~Sam
over a year ago Foxkit8888 said…
*walks slowly* ~Teagan
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
*looks at him* whats with the bark? -Rilletta

*watches him closely* -Leona
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
You want to swim there? * the bark looks a bit like a person, he sends it out into open water. The bark bobs up and down in the water in the direction of the current towards the other island* Now we know where the currents are going , too.. * watches the bark, to see if anything is going to happen to it.* ~Sam
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
i could swim there but i suppose not everyone can -Rilletta

very bright of you sam -Leona
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
*looks at Leona and smiles a little* thanks. * looks back at the bark, it was almost exactly between the two islands* ~Sam
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
lets get going then...does this bark hold us up? -Leona

afraid of some deep waters? -Rilletta

no! well maybe a bit... -Leona
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
* smirks a little, then puts a straight face on* It should hold. If it doesn't.. no, it will. * starts tearing long pieces of the bark off trees and tosses them in a pile. * Anyone have any rope? ~Sam
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
*shakes her head* -Leona and Rilletta
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
* scowls, and looks around, sees some vine and tears some down and tugs on it, to see if it will work. Decides it will and gets more. * Alright. Let's hope this will float.. * weaves the vine through the gaps between the long pieces of bark* Rilletta, you know how to do this, grab some vine and weave. * works quickly* ~Sam
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
yep *grabs it and weaves* -rilletta

*watches* -Leona
over a year ago Foxkit8888 said…
this bark will hold us only for a certain time so we have to get to the another island fast! ~Teagan
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
yes its not very thick is it -Leona
over a year ago Foxkit8888 said…
yeah thanks for the repeated info. ~Teagan
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
We are going to get wet, i know that much for sure. It will hold only for so long. * finishes * WE have to go.. now. * drags the raft into water that is just above Sam's knees* All aboard, S.S Hunger Games! ~Sam
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
*rolls her eyes* sarcasm is unnessary teagan -Leona
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
*jumps onto the boat* -Rilletta and leona
over a year ago Foxkit8888 said…
*scowls* *jumps on board* ~tEagan
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
* pushes the boat into chest high water then kicks off and pulls himself aboard, and uses his trident, which he had put bark on either side in a paddle like manner, and paddles a little* ~Sam
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
*after awhile rilletta sees somthing odd in the water* hey i think there something in the water! -Rilletta

where? -Leona

-suddenly a large serpant breaks through the water its scaly sea blue body slinking 40ft into the air and it roars-

*screams* -Rilletta
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
* leaps back, but he was on the edge and he falls into the water. He rips the bark from his trident and starts pulling the raft away from the serpent, swimming at an angle towards the island and away from the creature* What the heck is that thing?! * yells* ~Sam
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
i dont know it doesnt look friendly! *shouts* -Rilletta

*falls into the water and splashes frantically* holy! -Leona

*lurchs down at strikes at sam with razor sharp teeth* -serpant
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
*screams* -Teagan
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
* cries out in pain, feeling the teeth go straight through his shoulder and side, blood starts flowing quickly. HE struggles to continue pulling the raft and swimming towards shore. HE goes under several times,* ~Sam
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
-serphant flips around whips it tail against rilletta smacking her into the rocks-

*screams then black out and sinks* -Rilletta

rilletta! sam! *tries to swim to them* -Leona
over a year ago Foxkit8888 said…
rillette!! Sam!!! *jumps on the shore* ~Teagan
over a year ago Foxkit8888 said…
*throws a ax at its head* ~Teagan
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
-screeches at lurches at teagan-

*loses some blood against the rocks* -Rilletta

*reaches the shores and runs to rilletta* -Leona
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
* can't stay up any longer and starts to sink , barely consious. * ~Sam
over a year ago Foxkit8888 said…
nevermind
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
*looks back and forth between the two and pulls rilletta onto the shore and dives after sam* why must i be the one in two -Leona
over a year ago Foxkit8888 said…
*throws at knife at it eye when shes on shore*~Teagan
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
* struggles to stay conscious. * ~Sam
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
you handle him ill get rilletta *runs to the small bloody girl* -leona

-shakes its head blindly and thrashes about-
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
* starts to go unconscious, the world going black around him and he is soon unconscious. Blood still flowing from where the teeth had done through his shoulder and side.* * ~Sam

i gtg. I'll be on later though
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Foxkit8888 said…
*wrap the med wrap around his sholder* your right we do need them now...~Teagan
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
*hauls the girl over as she begins regaining conscienceness* leona...? sam...? -Rilletta

shush *lays her down by sam* your goona be alright... *begins applying her bandages* -Leona

no leona dont my head cut is to deep my rib are shattered im bleeding internally its not worth it... -Rilletta

rilletta you cant go! its not your time you cant! *starts to cry* you cant.. -Leona
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
-the serphant dives under again and disappears the waters becoming calm again-
over a year ago Foxkit8888 said…
*looks at Rilletta unable to speak* ~Teagan
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
*looks at leona* your beautiful and smart and a survivalist you will live for me...teagan you are the underdog like me and by far my best friend im sorry i cant go on with you but i want you to live to and sam tell him when he gets up cause i know he will...tell him when he returns if he does to tell my parents and sibling i love them tell him to take this *pulls out a pearl necklace with a blue heart charm* and put it by the sea for me so i can be at peace... *grows weaker* -Rilletta

*nods holding rilletta's hand crying* -Leona
over a year ago Foxkit8888 said…
*starts to tear up* ~Teagan
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
its to bad sam isnt hear he sang themost lovely songs... *croaks* -Rilletta

*nods* he did didnt he? -Leona
over a year ago Foxkit8888 said…
*sniffs* ~Teagan
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
* coughs a little, almost back into consciousness. * ~Sam

I'm Back!!!
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
*looks at him with a weak smile bleeding still* hey...i thought id pass before you got up... *croaks* -Riletta
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
* winces as he moves to look at her* you say that so casually.., like you're saying that your going to the beach.. . . . . * winces as he coughs* ~Sam
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
well iam on the beach and theres no need to fear whereever im going its better than here *smiles* do you mind... *winces from the pain* singing somthing from home? id like to be somewhere happy... -Rilletta

*holds her hand tight* -Leona
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
* smiles as best he could in a time like this* sure, Rilletta. anything for you.. * starts singing, ignoring the horrible pain in his side and shoulder. * ~Sam

( knee deep - Zac Brown Band Ft. Jimmy Buffett - link )
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
mind on a permanent vacation, the ocean is my only medication...only worry in the world that the tides goona reach my chair...and i think that i might have found my own kind of paradise... *goes limp and eyes cloud the cannon blows and she lays still* -Rilletta

*lets go of her hand as the cannon sounds and crys* god damn it! you see this people! you killed an innocent girl for your stupid games! she had never known love or had a chance to grow up because of you awful people well guess what you better treasure this girl! put her ashes by the sea where she can be happy or else or just a bunch of stuck up dumb-ass creul people that deserve to die the way she did! -Leona
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
* closes eyes, knowing she was gone, and lays his head back on the sand and looks at the sky, doing the best he can to stop the tears.* leona.. ~Sam
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
i know ill be quiet now wouldnt want to upset our audience *huffs as she wipes a tear from her eye* we gotta do somthing nice for her get some seashells maybe we could honor her that way -Leona
over a year ago MockingJay321 said…
Sorry I was gone, my family and I left for Austin and was there all weekend and did'nt get to go on the computer often :(
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
we should.. * tries to sit up, wincing hard, and manages to sit up. * ~Sam
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago MockingJay321 said…
What's happening?
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
well, Teagan, Rilletta, Leona, and Sam all left and went to the other island but got attacked by a giant serpent which killed Rilletta and very badly injured Sam... They are on the other island now. I has to go now, though. sorry.
over a year ago MockingJay321 said…
It's ok. So am I with Sarina now?
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
Yes.
over a year ago MockingJay321 said…
Ok thanks have a nice night!
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
*the pain in his side and shoulder was getting increasingly worse and he couldn't put up with the pain as he sat up. He laid back down and rolled carefully onto his good side * -Sam
over a year ago MockingJay321 said…
*looks at Sarina, wondering if she should have grown a pair and fone with the others* ~Dyna
over a year ago MockingJay321 said…
*gone
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
*grabs she seashells and manage to find a dead buttefly and the jungle and place the shells around rilletta and leaves the butterfly by her heart* my your fair wings take you to the ocean rilletta... *blows a kiss at the small girl* -Leona
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
* pushes himself up with his good arm and watches Leona then looks at Rilletta and bows his head* ~Sam
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
-the hovercrafts comes to pick her body up and leaves the only thing in her place was the sea blue butterfly-
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
*bows his head then looks at Leona. * We.. uh.. we need to go.. * says quietly* ~Sam
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
*looks at him and wipes her tear away with a determined look* were gonna win and they capitol gonna regret killing her lets go get some water now the serphants gone the capitol has had there blood i think its safe now... -Leona
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
* smiles at her determination* i think its safe now too. And we're going to win. We better get some water before the careers , if they're here, realize we're here. ~Sam
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
i havent heard anything but they heard the cannon they'll be heading this way lets get another boat -Leona
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
They will. ... * starts to make his way towards the trees when he pauses* where's my trident? ~Sam
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
over there i managed to save it *points to it by the shore* -Leona
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
Thanks. * walks over to it, hiding the pain in his side as he walks to it. He grabs it and goes to the trees getting the stuff for another boat. * ~Sam
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
*looks at him* ill weave ive been praticing at training and ive watched rilletta before *grabs a vine* -leona
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
Great. * lays out the frame of it from the bark and grabs some vine too and weaves some* ~Sam
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
*tries hard to get it right* -leona
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
* watches her for a second making sure it was done right, which it was, then keeps working* ~Sam
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
*looks satisfied* alright im done -leona
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
* finishes and looks at Leona's * Good job. -Sam
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
thanks ive been pratciing rilletta was a good demonstration... -Leona
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
Well, it looks great. * looks up from his work and at Leona* We should get our water and probably get going. ~Sam,
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
yea ill get teagan *stands up and heads over to teagan* -Leona
over a year ago Foxkit8888 said…
*up in the tree Ans comes down with an apple takes a
bite and dies* -rose

Random I no
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
Great * stands up, ignoring the flash of pain in his side.* ~Sam
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
kinda funny actually
over a year ago MockingJay321 said…
Can I make the District 11 boy?
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
hes kinda dead...
over a year ago MockingJay321 said…
Ok.
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
*watches him brown eyes sparkling* -Leona
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
* turns around and looks at Leona .* We good to go after we get the water?? ~Sam
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
yes i beleive so -leona
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
Alright. Let's get some water then. * starts to head in the direction of the fresh water* ~Sam
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
*hope on the boat teagan behind her* -Leona
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
* pushes the boat into the deeper water and gets on and pushes off floating towards the other island.* Crossing to the other island -take two. ~Sam
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
*smiles for a moment then frowns looking at the water* -Leona
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
* holds his trident ready as they float, glancing at the water, heart pounding. * ~Sam
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
*looks at the calm waters* nothing -Leona
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
absolutely nothing... * watches the waters as they float closer to the other shore just about in the middle of water between both islands* ~Sam
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
maybe there done for today two dead.. -Leona
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
I guess.. * still watches the waters, ready for something to pop out. * ~Sam
over a year ago MockingJay321 said…
*falls asleep, wondering whether it is worth waiting to be killed* ~Dyna
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
* falls asleep too * ~Sarina
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
its like a sick movie they always have dead silence before somthing happens and you know its gonna happen and its drives you crazy -Leona
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
exactly. * fidgets, still waiting for it.* if they are going to kill us, why can't they do it all ready and not kill us from the thought of it?! ~Sam
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
its how they mess with your mind best to look at the other island and dont look back -Leona
over a year ago MockingJay321 said…
*wakes up to the sound of rustling leaves, cursing her good hearing* ~Dyna
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
* nods and takes his eyes off the calm waters and looks at the islands. They were floating closer to the other shore now;* ~Sam

* sleeps* ~Sarina
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
*looks at the island* -Leona
over a year ago MockingJay321 said…
*grunts and pulls herself off the ground, looking around her at Sarina, fast asleep* ~Dyna
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
gtg night!
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
* the water was probably about waist deep now. Sam hops off the boat and pulls it onto the sand, using his good arm side. * ~Sam
over a year ago MockingJay321 said…
*sees a movement in the trees, one bigger than a human's, and slowly turns to shake Sarina awake* ~Dyna
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
* blinks awake* wha-? ~SArina
over a year ago MockingJay321 said…
*she heard a loud thud near the trees where she saw the shape before, and she snapped her head* ~Dyna
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
* sits up, fully awake now, knife ready* ~Sarina
over a year ago MockingJay321 said…
*blushes as she grabs a sharp rock, still weaponless* I'll take left, you take right? ~Dyna
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
Got it. *gets up and starts to make her way on the right slowly and with stealth. * ~Sarina
over a year ago MockingJay321 said…
*starts to move, then stops with her foot right over the ground, realizing if she walks the whatever-it-is is sure to hear and she would be dead meat* ~Dyna
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
* sees Dyna isn't walking towards it and looks at her and mouths "What's wrong?" to her* -Sarina
over a year ago MockingJay321 said…
*mouths "Too much noise!"* ~Dyna
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
* mouths back ,"trust me. Just take a step"* -Sarina
over a year ago MockingJay321 said…
big smile
*looks back doubtfully, but does as she's told. looks down at the ground at slowly places her foot on the ground, and no noise is made. looks back at Sarina, huge smile on her face* ~Dyna
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
*smiles and mouths, "keep going" * -Sarina
over a year ago MockingJay321 said…
*tightens her grip on her rock and continues to repeat the same process until she catches up with Sarina* ~Dyna
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
* smiles and she keeps walking towards the thing* -Sarina
over a year ago MockingJay321 said…
*does'nt hear any movement from where the thing fell, and hesitantly moves close enough to see the creature's outline* ~Dyna
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
*moves forward seeing the thing and holds her knife ready* -Sarina
over a year ago MockingJay321 said…
*gets rock ready, but motions for Sarina to go first, since she has the better weapon* ~Dyna
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
* moves in to see what it is , knife ready to strike* -Sarina
over a year ago MockingJay321 said…
*does same, and jumps back when she hears a loud grumble, immediatly regretting it, creating a huge snap* ~Dyna
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
*head snaps towards Dyna at the sound then rushes towards the thing , knife ready* -Sarina
over a year ago MockingJay321 said…
whispers, "I'll back you up, no matter what." *crouches into lunge position
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
What is this thing?


* lunges at the thing , knife flying to attack* -SarinA
over a year ago MockingJay321 said…
(the thing is... a gremlin-like creature. It is hairless, and it's purple, fleshy skin blatantly reveals its bulging veins in gruesome shades of violet, burgandy, and indigo. It screeches a bloodcurdling scream that chills one to the bone--a thousand times worse than nails on chalkboard. It's head twists upside down and it's eyes bulge and turn from a vibrant red to a pitch black as it becomes angered. Yes or No?)

*does same with rock* ~Dyna
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
(I guess.)

* cuts the things throat* -Sarina
over a year ago MockingJay321 said…
(I'm sorry that was my sister. She is kind of creepy.)

*hears a loud screech and buckles over in pain* ~Dyna
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
* hears the screech and tries to block it out by putting her hands over her ears* -Sarina
over a year ago MockingJay321 said…
*hears it die out and stables herself, slightly panting* looks like the Gamemakers' have some new ideas. ready to go back? ~Dyna
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
* wipes the purplish colored blood from the creature off on her shirt* That was weird.. I'm ready when you are. ~Sarina
over a year ago MockingJay321 said…
*starts walking back to their 'camp', not caring about the noise* ~Dyna
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
* follows her back and goes back to her spot and lies back down.* ~Sarina
over a year ago MockingJay321 said…
*sits down and thinks about what just happened* ~Dyna
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
THat's was strange... * thinks about the creature* ~Sarina
over a year ago MockingJay321 said…
Yeah, I guess they're trying to get rid of us at this point. We need to be careful. ~Dyna
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
* agrees* really careful. ~Sarina
over a year ago MockingJay321 said…
Do you want to... Take turns in sleeping? ~Dyna
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
Sounds good. I take the first watch if you want. ~Sarina
over a year ago MockingJay321 said…
Thanks. *lies down and drifts off to sleep...* ~Dyna
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
* nods, sits up and listens to the forest around her* ~Sarina
over a year ago MockingJay321 said…
*dreams about her family* ~Dyna
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
* watches the shadows* ~Sarina
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
*sees the water* there it is! *rushes over to it and grabs her water bottle and fills it up then looks farther up and sees the small waterfall that leads the water to the pool* wow its really pretty -Leona
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
* rushes up behind her. * Wow, now that's pretty. * takes out his water bottle and fills it up. * ~Sam
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
*drinks abit at a time* you shouldnt perge yourself on it you'll vomit take tiny sips alot you too teagan... -Leona
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
*nods* thanks for the advice. * drinks a bit at a time. He grabs a big bananna leaf and makes a little container and fills it up with water and it holds. * ~Sam
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
*smiles* clever *looks at the pool for a moment* i cant believe rilletta died for this little pool... -Leona
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
* smiles* thanks. If something bad happened the first time over here, we need to get as much as we can. I can't believe it either, Leona. * the back of his head where he got slammed with a bow starts to hurt again and he winced a little as it started to hurt then put his hand over it* ~Sam
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
*looks at him* here *hands him the little bottle he gave her when she had the graze on her shoulder* i never got it back to you... -leona
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
* takes it* thanks. But i don't think it will work on this. * there was still some medicine in it * Its more like a bruise or a dent in my head than a cut. ~Sam
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
its for when the serphant hit you shoulder dummy you grazed it bad praticially drowned -Leona
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
oh.. well, that makes sense. * drips the medicine on his shoulder, trying to block out the sting* ~Sam
over a year ago Foxkit8888 said…
*climbs down from a tree* ~Teagan
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
* finishes putting the medicine on his shoulder * We should probably get some rest now. ... * head hurts really bad* ~Sam
over a year ago Foxkit8888 said…
*already asleep* ~Teagan
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
* sees Teagan * Well, Teagan's asleep.. *sits down and lies against a tree and looks up the sky, thinking, trying to block out the pain in the back of his head* ~Sam
over a year ago Foxkit8888 said…
*wakes up* I heard my name! ~Teagan
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
* chuckles* I said your name. You are one light sleeper, Teagan. Go back to sleep. ~Sam
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
here you get some sleep ill keep a watch then ill wake you in a few hours -Leona
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
Thanks, Leona. Sounds like a good idea. * lies down and closes his eyes , thinking, and falls asleep very quickly* ~Sam
over a year ago Foxkit8888 said…
yeah totally light *falls back asleep and dream about horses* ~Teagan
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
* is asleep, dreaming about District 4 and his friends* ~Sam
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
*smiles at him then thinks of rilletta* when she was just a girl she expected the world but flew away from her reach and bullet reaches causalities...life goes on it gets so heavy the wheel break the butterfly...in the night the stormy night, the way she flies...and dreams of para-para-pardise dreams of para-para-paradise... *sings* -Leona
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
* sleeps.* ~Sam
over a year ago Foxkit8888 said…
*wakes up and sings after Leona*
I came to win, to fight, to conquer, to thrive

I came to win, to survive, to prosper, to rise

To fly, to fly

I wish today it will rain all day
Maybe that will kinda make the pain go away
Trying to forgive you for abandoning me
Praying but I think I'm still an angel away
Angel away, yeah strange in a way
Maybe that is why I chase strangers away
They got their guns out aiming at me
But I become near when they aiming at me
Me, me, me against them
Me against enemies, me against friends
Somehow they both seem to become one
A sea full of sharks and they all smell blood
They start coming and I start rising
Must be surprising, I'm just surmising
I win, thrive, soar, higher, higher, higher
More fire


I came to win, to fight, to conquer, to thrive

I came to win, to survive, to prosper, to rise

To fly, to fly
~Teagan
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
* dream goes bad and he fidgets and winces in his sleep* ~Sam
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
*looks at the butterfly that she put on rilletta* the wheel breaks the butterfly... *picks up the limp butterfly* -Leona
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
* wakes up and just lies there, looking up at the night sky. He closes his eyes and tries to go back to sleep. * ~Sam
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
*looks at him* trouble sleeping? -Leona
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
* opens his eyes.* yea. * sits up, and leans against a tree and looks at her, he winces as the pain in the back of his head returns* ~Sam
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
i would to...my dreams would be nightmares anyway to much blood to much death to much steel and hate... -Leona
over a year ago Foxkit8888 said…
*slowly falls asleep* ~Teagan (yeah SLEEPING ;) )
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
* nods, and listens to the ocean waves nearby* I guess you've gotten to see the sea now. That's one thing on your list taken care of... We should probably try and rest though. We'll need our energy. ~Sam
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
no its not the sea its fake like everything else made by the capitol i want to see the real see at district 4 this is nothing *throws a seashell into the waves* -leona
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
* nods, thinking. * During the interview.. talked about an arranged marriage. Tell me about that. Why is there an arranged marriage? ~Sam
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
my family is very poor as you probably guessed my mother wanted to make her daughter life better then the life we were living so she managed to get a merchant family who she had been friends with who had a son my mother managed to set up an arranged mariage for me with him so that i could help my family once i reached marring age... -Leona
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
Oh.. So the son, what do you think of him? ~Sam
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
you mean do i like him yes hes very nice means well good guy but i dont love him dont think i will only doing it for my sister and father so that they dont starve that is if i get out of this -Leona
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
If you win though, don't you get all the victory prizes? A nice house, money to pay for anything, wouldn't that solve the problem? ~Sam
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
id still be married to him its not somthing you can weasal out now espechially if i do win they his family will want us to be married evan more since ill have the cash and luxaries *sighs* im trapped either way but ive known this for 4 yrs now and i havent really took care to it i still had boyfriends but i guess it wont matter each way when the games end -Leona
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
oh.. * sighs and gets up and picks up his trident and starts walking to the waves. * ~Sam
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
*watches him* nice talking to yea... -Leona
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
* walks into waist deep water and walks in the water, thinking, the pain in his head throbs. Fish swim around him. He spears two or three with his trident* * ~Sam
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
*sighs* man is free and yet everywhere we are in chains rosseau had some sense.... -Leona
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
*spears a few more, then stops and just thinks, feeling the push and pull of the waves. * ~Sam
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
*looks at the waves and the horizons trying to imagine district 4* -Leona
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
* thinks of home. and sighs, trying to just keep calm. He makes a fast movement and spears a big fish. * ~Sam