Roleplay Hungergames! Hunger Games Roleplay redo

Bluefire7777 posted on Dec 04, 2011 at 05:04PM
You've watched the the games you've seen the battles in the district's as war rages on how have our characters lives changed as there time passes we introduce new characters in our world. Children of heroes now making there Mark on the world as they exit there secluded childhood and realize exactly what world they have inherited from their parents.

Fjords:
Jason aging father ex rebel now taking on his family life his bustling kids and sickly wife he has dark hair and bright green eyes
Selene:the women of riches in love with a man that trouble always seems to follow she has had a tough early life now with her aging children she becomes more sickly of her mysterious virus that hovers over her like a dark cloud she is a beautiful women wavy blonde hair and soft grey eyes
Aurora:here first daughter starting out as a mistake quickly stealing both her parents hearts being the connecting link as a little girl with the golden hair and green eyes but will with her teenage years bring defiance and independence break family life?
Lucas(Luke)-Jason's first son the middle child in as time goes on how long can he bare being surrounded by his sister's? With his sandy blonde hair and dreamy grey eyes he is already shaping up as a regular four surfer guy
Julianne: One of the twins Julianne is always in the know gossip girl fashionista she runs her daddy's credit card to the max and always knows what in and not and can dish out dirt on anyone but how does she deal with her exact opposite of a twin? Like her mother she has light wavy blonde hair and unique aqua eyes easily the 6th grade beauty queen
Victoria: the second twin the oddball shes quiet loves reading and learning in solitude hard to do with 2 siblings and a twin who happens to share a room with you and is the exact opposite she is the only brunette like her father and has great silver eyes

Starks:
Mike:native to four falling in love with the mysterious Natalie Fjord who seemed to appear out of thin air to four now married he runs a surf shop on the island not rich but happy with his life he is a tanned tall man with dark hair and eyes
Nathalie: the party girl after her horrible experience in the games finally settles down and now runs after her son as a mother still haunted by her past some times tall blonde girl with green eyes like Jason's
Dylan: the parks first and only he's the cool surfer kid and Luke's best friend and cousin together they soon join the other guys on the beach his dark hair and green eyes he fits right in with everyone

Parker:
Grayson Parker:An old friend of Jason's who used to work the races with him.
Maya Parker: the pretty girl who finally married Grayson after all those years. She had done well for herself with Grayson.
Austin Parker: as the star of sports, he is constantly at a practice, playing football, basketball, and soccer. He was a great player and can often be seen practicing. Typical sports star. He's a 17 year old and can be a bit of a hot shot. He took a liking to sports while his father pushes him to take up racing like his father had helped with Jason. He had dirty blonde hair with blue-grey eyes. He was tall, lean and muscular from constantly playing sports.
Sierra Parker:The middle child of a boy dominant- sport family. She was 16. She was a dancer mostly and took up cheerleading as well. She was nicer and easy-going. She was smart and was a good student. Unlike her older brother, she wasn't a major athlete on the court. She was a pretty girl, looking a similar to her brother with dirty blonde hair and blue-grey eyes.
Eli Parker:youngest Parker at 12. He had short light brown hair and green eyes. He played only soccer though and practiced sometimes with Austin. He was calm, and quick.

Meyers:
Travis Meyers: A 17 year old sports player who is constantly seen with Austin. THe both of them are great athletes with a good future ahead. He's Austin's best friend. He is smart but sarcastic and can be a bit cocky at times.
Ryan Meyers:Travis's younger brother who is 11 at the moment. He never really took a loving to soccer, basketball, and football like Travis. He sticks to being a good student and a baseball player.

Shields:
Luke: a self made army man originally from five meeting the beautiful exotic marina falls in love on the battlefield and wanting to be with her moves to four still awkward in four life but runs his family well handsome man with blonde hair and blue eyes
Marina: the exotic native of four she is tough and beautiful now married she teaches her children everything she loved now she has dark skin and hair with beautiful blue eyes
Danny: the regular surf and sailing kid he practically lives on the water Evan though he comes from a decent family very handsome he is the guy on the beach girls drool over with his tanned skin dark hair and amazing blue eyes
Cassie: originally named Cassiopeia after a star she is Danny's twin sister and Auroras best friend she liked surfing and water sports she was never crazy all she really wanted to do was travel she had tanned skin to and lighter brown hair with blonde highlights and blue eyes like her dad
last edited on Dec 27, 2012 at 12:32AM

Roleplay Hungergames! 16791 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3401-3450 of 16791

over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
Probably spelled everything wrong that's y I got a 78 on my midterm
over a year ago smartone123 said…
Hehe I'm just use my French vocab No translate xp-storm
"cause shell be dead"is sad-constants

Is pale from her skin melted off on her leg-constants

Bandages her up-nina
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
I know cero francés.... I speak spanish though..

* stands quiet, feeling jumpy and tense not being able to see* -Sam
zzz
Night!
Night igtg soon too tried as heck from watching OHHC all night xDx-storm
*look away again* -Leona

Je regrette Le....ou ton necklace a pearl de Sam? -Layla

They cut it the pearls went all over the floor I was blacking out by then... *looks to Nina* I wish you.luck and constants... -Leona

*looks over to Sam* Sam's okay now Le to except for one thing... -Layla
Night!
Opens eyes"yay your not all penible anymore"is a soft husky voice"hope I live so I can kick your butt"passes out-Nina

Smiles"you guys change her thank. You for that"smiles then hops off with constants-nina
Well you can sure as hell try constants *smiles then looks slip at Sam and shes the cloud in his eyes* no... -Leona
Is in the operation room for hours as the try to defuse the bomb chip in her leg-doctors
* Looks forward not really knowing where he is or where everyone else is* -Sam
is passed out with drugs-constants
*rushes to him and hugs him tight sickly smelling of blood* I thought id never see you again and now you wont see me.... *looks up at him* I'm sorry I couldn't stop it... -Leona
is finished-doctors
* tenses a little when she hugs him but relaxes a little* it's not your fault Leona... Are you okay though? * he was looking iN Leona's general direction* -Sam
Wakes up seeing black"crap!"leaves running useing her other Sences only miss judges and falls off allege falls hard"ohh"-constants
over a year ago Foxkit8888 said…
*looks at the wall almost dead without water and food* -have

*runs in and opens the hole* jace! -Shelly

*faints* -jace

What the hell no one came for like week they save Leona but not you jackasses -shelly
smile
Limps and hears Shelly"hello who's that?"feels trying to sence where she is-contants

(when they removed the chip a chemical was released makekng her blind but she learns to live with it )
( okay .Sam's blind because I felt like I wanted him blind and uh... because of the head injury he has had for some time now.. )

(weird ones from a chip and ones from a head nice xDx)
Commenting as foxkit

Come on jace lets get out of this hellhole and leave you jackass friends -shelly
( yep! :P I always wondered... if blind people see black... do they sleep with their eyes open?? hmmmm.. )
(maybe xp)

comes to pit"do you need help?"looking at Shelly reavativly well for a blind person-constants
( hmmmm... we may never know.. )
(unless one oh us goes blind or we stalk a blind guy)
( I don't think either of that is gonna happen.)
No don't you have Leona to help *starts to walk away with jace on her shoulders* -shelly
Are you okay , Leona? ~Sam
"I don't where she is is he ok?do you need medical assistance?"geussing what's wrong-constants

(that's too bad xp)
( unless you really want to stalk a blind guy, smartone)
(nope xp that be creepy)
laugh
( yea. XP )
I'm fine just some cuts on my shoulder and some bruises...well everywhere I um got in an atguement with my finance didn't go well.... -Leona

No I know how to do it my self my mom was a doctor *says sourly* -shelly
What happened with Nick? ~Sam
He tried to take away my necklace you gave me I yelled at him and then he yelled back then something from the shadows hit me real hard to the floor and sliced my shoulders then took my necklace and cut it...the last thing I saw before I blacked out was the pearls rolling across thefloor I'm sorry I lost your present.... -Leona
"I don't have a mom but that sounds like a good skill to have"turns around to get a feel for the area"I better go good luck with helping umm jace right out here's some supplies of you need it"lays some basics down"bye"swings on tree carefully but fast so she can get to know ever place better,falls hard again a 60 ft from where Leona is"crap!!oh"yells loadly-constants
Its fine. Just As long as your okay. ~Sam
Keeps track of constants-Nina

(I probelly won't be on for much longer anyway its a bit dead tonight)
Ya thanks whatever-shelley

*wakes up and drinks some water from the water bottle she has and goes over and punches Leona in the face* -jace

*takes the hit her nose bleeding again she whips the blood off and splattered it on him* what was that for you bastard?! -Leona

For leaving me there to die and suffer for a week with no food or water and getting hit constantly -Jace
( wait.. where are they now in the RP? )
Limps over "we were pretty busy ourselves"is not looking at anyone since her aim was off-constants
LEAVING YOU?! I came to get you but if you hadn't reposed I haven't slept in days and I was exhausted so obviously I wasn't going to win the only reason I didn't suffer with you because the evil queen herself plucked me out and put me in my own torture cell! -Leona

Look Leona I don't give a shit I've been in a hellhole to and when I didn't respon, I faited! at least you could have carried me and get me fricken out of there! -jace

I was put in the same God forsaken hike as you were you blubbering idiot Valencia got some goons to get me out of there what makes you think I was going to try and carry you out when I cant even carry my damn self out! I'm done playing superwomen I'm not a hero I never will be I just end up skrewing things up more and I don't need you to tell me more about it! *shouts* -Leona
Shut the %$# up look Leona your always gonna be saved by one person and u know it! -jace

I meant I'm not saving anyone else cause I cant just shut up I'm done talking to
you.... *walks away* -Leona

I don't want your fricken help anyway cause you epicly fail at it*storm off and hits a tree with his blade and the branch falls over* -jace

*grabs the blade and follows after him* -shelly
* hears the footsteps of Leona. He pauses but stays where he is , unsure of where the heck he was* ~Sam
Nice to see you finally noticed Jace... *sits down on a log and stares at her bloody hands and beaten body* -Leona

I #$@%#@ hate Leona....*lays down agenst a tree and looks at the sky* -jace
*sits next to him* -shelly
* stands where he is , just listening, not knowing where he was* ~Sam
*looks at Sam and grabs his arm and leads him over to Leona* here now your in the woods and Leona oz right in front of you sitting on a log I'm going to walk away good luck... *lets go of his hand and steps away* -Layla
*Nods* Thanks, Layla. * he finds his way and sits on the log next to Leona. * ~Sam
Do I always skrew things up cause ot seems that way I should just lock myself in the house and just leave everything be maybe then the world would be a better place... -Leona
Lumps to Leona"hey...."is hoping she's looking at Leona and not a tree-constants