Roleplay Hungergames! New Hunger Games

Bluefire7777 posted on Mar 26, 2012 at 07:08PM
Welcome! Welcome! Its time again after 25 years for the newest series of the Hunger Games. This year is extra special in which we have past rebel uprising families children to become glorious tribute in this years games! Here are this years tributes! And may the odds ever be in your favor!

District 1
Male: Edgar Castro- He is very stuck up on the outside and sweet on the inside blonde hair and nice bluish brown eyes. he has a secret that he dares to tell
Female: Kathryn Rose and she is from district 1 she frantically changes her hair color and is very stealthy her eyes are grey

District 2
Male:
Female: Caprine Diamond- tall platinum blond girl with dark violet like eyes 17 years old

District 3
Male:
Female: Jennifer. Evil twisted minnded little girl dark hair and black eyes has no sympathy for anyone she is 12

District 4
Male: Percy Homair- a handsome tall 17 year old boy with windblown/ slightly curly brown hair and blue eyes. District 4
Female: Trista-15, wide blue eyes and black hair, relatively small, but has lots of upper body strength from spearing fish, nick name "trout"

District 5
Male: Castor Sterlingfeld- small black hairred boy with tan skinned and bron eyes quiet and soft spoken 12 years old
Female: Ivy Sterlingfeld- medium sized girl with curly black hair and tanned skin with deep grey eyes 16 years old

District 6
Male:
Female: Alora- Pretty 16 year old pale wavy blonde haired girl with pale skin and pale blue eyes

District 7
Male: Wesley Jonhson- Tall, muscular boy with shorter black hair and brown eyes, not the brightest
Female: Alexandria ( Ali)King - a pretty 15 year old girl with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes

District 8
Male James Conlion- A handsome 16 year old boy with black hair and green eyes
Female: Mayleen Wintergreen- shy 15 year old with straight ashy blond hair and icy green eyes

District 9
Male:
Female:Braylee-Rae Henry- Short girl with long, dark blonde hair, dark green eyes and freckles, small build with lean muscles

District 10
Male:Gavin montagoe-sandy blonde hair, brown eyes, 15, district 10, tall lanky build
Female: June Morris- A pretty 16 year old girl with light golden hair with blue grey eyes

District 11
Male: Nick Porter. He is short with black hair and blue eyes and is very stealthy a little bit too stealthy oh and they are both 14
Female:

District 12
Male: Red- tallish bulky build 17 year old boy with brownish orange hair and gray eyes withtan skin
Female:

District 13
Male:
Female:
last edited on Sep 30, 2012 at 01:06PM

Roleplay Hungergames! 10096 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5801-5850 of 10096

over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
For the last fricking time I wanted damn red wine not this cheap crap white! Either get it right next time or don't come back at all! *a tray clashes to the ground and she stomps over to the door and swings open the door* what!? oh its you....hey -Celia
over a year ago smartone123 said…
Pushes button-red

(how can they I'd we haven't had our interviews or training scores...)
over a year ago aqualad said…
(when do the games start bluefire?)
over a year ago Invincible321 said…
yeah that's what i was thinking like.... what about training and stuffs....

*stands in the corner of the elevator and waits*
-Braylee
Jennifer picked her toe nails to the t.
No were not close training will start tomarrow that will last a few days then interviews take a day or two then the real games so your looking at like next week plus I need time to develop evil and revulting ways to kill your characters and design a deadly arena to go with it I got to top the ever changing desert last games and the jungle death compass from the year before it takes time people!
Ha why do I find that funny XD I morbid)

Gets in elevator when it comes and they go up-red
(blue fire i could help you)
I take recommendations.but I run my own games
over a year ago Demeter13 said…
The arena should be the remains and rubble of a city!!! Ooo
(I'll help you kill people :D derp that's sounds messed up)
or it could be at district 13
it does. it sounds really messed up but fun. oh oppsies i messed up my last post but whatever

*when they reaches the top, she steps out curiously onto the roof*
-Bray
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
Hey, Celia.. Uh.. What was that all about? -Rilwy
Fallows smiles and sits down moon light made his hair more flamey then the are and gray eyes more silvery smiles looking at the the glowing city"....reminds me of little fireflies I use to get when I was a kid"laughs alittle-red

(derp can I be:
Thunder madason-black haired 17 year old with green eyes and cacasion is 5'11
District 13)
Sure

*sighs* sorry I hats capitol people they aggrivate and stress me out so I kinda went diva on the Avox I know I know I shouldn't have done that but I really am not in the mood to deal with people screwing up my wines -Celia
...~Gavin
*smiles and sits down, studying his body language then relaxes a little*
-Braylee-Rae
blush
(thank)
What did Gavin say?

Sorry about that then.. Well, I was coming to stop by.. -Rilwy
Lays down on back"you miss home braylee??"-red
*sits with her legs crossed then looks over her shoulder at him* Doesn't everyone?
-Braylee

Agreed June bug*smiles*~ Gavin
be back in 30 guise
"I feel sad leaving my 2 sisters and brother at home I hope their ok mostly but frankly Thats it..."-red
How sweet -Celia
* smiles slightly. It wavered when her thoughts came to the games* -June

* smiles* yea well... So, what do u think of your tribute? -Riley
Girl shows promise...can we talk about something other then the games though? I'm all burned out on that conversation... -Celia
link
Thunder is the one in the middle x3)

Lays asleep in his bed-thuder
You alright?*rests a hand on her shoulder*~ Gavin
Yea.. Yea I'm fine.. Just nervous. -June

Alright. So.. What would u like to talk about then? -Rilwy
Watches intrigued still didn't ge why humans were like that sighs-alora
You'll win*says quietly*~ Gavin
*says quietly* I-I miss my mom more than anything.
-Braylee
I don't know maybe us for once! Your always about the games and the plans and the calculating and the rebelling I'm 18 and have you even said happy birthday Celia or I love you baby -Celi
(ha agian I find that funny XD)

"same"sighs closes eyes "well have to just think positive negative won't get us anywhere"-red
*stares out at the lights silently*
-Braylee
* he pauses. Quiet. He reaches into his pocket and feels her gift in his hand. * -Riley
* looks at him. For once, fear of the unknown were in her eyes* how can I win? * says softly * -June
Its just getting hardto keep ignoring the fact that you love you job more than me -Celia
Hangs upside-down right above june and gavin from the vent"youhave a good chance I know your statistics.."-alora
I'll get you home June bug*says softer*~Gavin
Im really sorry about all of that. The real reason I came by was to ask you out to dinner so I could give you your gift and so we can actually do something together for once. -Rilwy
Reminds me of the factories.
-Bray
Riley...I don't know what to say -Celia
"makes sence to me"-red
....~Gavin
*leans back on her elbows, looking at the dim stars*
-Braylee
* she looks at him, searching his eyes , hoping that maybe they could both make it out alive. * -June

How bout yes? One last chance? -Rilwy
"reminds me nothing of my home...."takes a peice of rock and throws it athe side of the building and it bounces back to him-Red

Looks at them right above JUNE and GAVINs head"you have a pretty good chance if you dint hear me"-alora

(srry wanted to make sure you saw)
last edited over a year ago