Roleplay Hungergames! New Hunger Games

Bluefire7777 posted on Mar 26, 2012 at 07:08PM
Welcome! Welcome! Its time again after 25 years for the newest series of the Hunger Games. This year is extra special in which we have past rebel uprising families children to become glorious tribute in this years games! Here are this years tributes! And may the odds ever be in your favor!

District 1
Male: Edgar Castro- He is very stuck up on the outside and sweet on the inside blonde hair and nice bluish brown eyes. he has a secret that he dares to tell
Female: Kathryn Rose and she is from district 1 she frantically changes her hair color and is very stealthy her eyes are grey

District 2
Male:
Female: Caprine Diamond- tall platinum blond girl with dark violet like eyes 17 years old

District 3
Male:
Female: Jennifer. Evil twisted minnded little girl dark hair and black eyes has no sympathy for anyone she is 12

District 4
Male: Percy Homair- a handsome tall 17 year old boy with windblown/ slightly curly brown hair and blue eyes. District 4
Female: Trista-15, wide blue eyes and black hair, relatively small, but has lots of upper body strength from spearing fish, nick name "trout"

District 5
Male: Castor Sterlingfeld- small black hairred boy with tan skinned and bron eyes quiet and soft spoken 12 years old
Female: Ivy Sterlingfeld- medium sized girl with curly black hair and tanned skin with deep grey eyes 16 years old

District 6
Male:
Female: Alora- Pretty 16 year old pale wavy blonde haired girl with pale skin and pale blue eyes

District 7
Male: Wesley Jonhson- Tall, muscular boy with shorter black hair and brown eyes, not the brightest
Female: Alexandria ( Ali)King - a pretty 15 year old girl with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes

District 8
Male James Conlion- A handsome 16 year old boy with black hair and green eyes
Female: Mayleen Wintergreen- shy 15 year old with straight ashy blond hair and icy green eyes

District 9
Male:
Female:Braylee-Rae Henry- Short girl with long, dark blonde hair, dark green eyes and freckles, small build with lean muscles

District 10
Male:Gavin montagoe-sandy blonde hair, brown eyes, 15, district 10, tall lanky build
Female: June Morris- A pretty 16 year old girl with light golden hair with blue grey eyes

District 11
Male: Nick Porter. He is short with black hair and blue eyes and is very stealthy a little bit too stealthy oh and they are both 14
Female:

District 12
Male: Red- tallish bulky build 17 year old boy with brownish orange hair and gray eyes withtan skin
Female:

District 13
Male:
Female:
last edited on Sep 30, 2012 at 01:06PM

Roleplay Hungergames! 10096 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4551-4600 of 10096

over a year ago smartone123 said…
"Sure"-fang

(did fox leave?)
over a year ago Foxkit8888 said…
*looks at her leave * well this complete idiot is the niceat peeson to yoi here but anymore because this idiot is never going ro talk to u again -jake

over a year ago Dovemoon said…
Thanks. * grabs the flowers and walks off casually. once off stage he drops the flowers.. He wasn't a big fan of flowers.. He had seen to many plants in his life* ~ Travis
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
*grabs his arm and pulls him out into the hall and walks off her skin soft she smelled of fresh rain again like normal and looked cute in her short brown dress* where do you want to go -Diana
sorry for the bad spelling this phone has small keyboard
last edited over a year ago

"I don't care really"-fang
"you are dim she just said she LOVES YOU"said to jake-flana
I know I heard. -jake
*looks at him* well we could continue that kiss or we could go up the roof or go to the party and steal some drinks before it starts or... -Diana
"now that's cruel what would you like it if denia hung out with you and was your friend and you loved
Her but all she did was talk about some one else".wont that get u mad?"sees a note that said read on telavison picks it up reads it then tears up"that is the sweetest thing I've heard in my life"-flana

Note:
"I love you ,you can't tell though
I am inSucre but you are there for these final days
You don't know how Much I love this even with this brudeness
People only look on the outside I look in and saw a kind boy
A gentle soul with care of everything
I like this everything
I truely love you my first crush
Thank for given me this jake"

"do all of them?"-fang
*laughs* if you want *put her arms around his neck and kisses him* -Diana
ummm that did happen though.... -jake
Shakes tears jake hasn't read the note"so you know how you feels well sorta"gives him note-flana

Sighs "That was too harsh.."sighs and heads back to go appoligize then steal up her heart like it always is for boxing ready to hide heart and never love agian knowing it was a waste now that he hates her-meoko
*runs her hands across his back and his hair as she kisses him* -Diana
Holds face kisses her with his minty breath-fang
*reads it over and over again until he dropped the note and runs after meoko and once he.sees her he puts his arms around her and kisses her* -jake
over a year ago AquaWolf73 said…
blah! romance...

well imma go
*after a minute she pulls away to catches her breath and lets go of him with a smile as she pushes her hair back* minty -Diana
Yea sorry it dies down in the games....
(need alittle of it .3.but ya blue right)

Is startled thinking he hated her for being a bitch but kisses back breath of jasmine hair and skin soft as baby's blanket-

Grins"teeth need some minty goodness"grins-fang
Lol yup
*laughs* alright lets go grab some drinks *grabs her arms and rushes off to the dining hall* -Diana

I gtg night
Hehe :3

"awww"gushes-flana

Dances to call me maybe while sings-melody

Skips it"my little melody has a crush they grow up fast"climbs up him then flips off him onto melody's sholder gracefully-trish

Is able to stand up right-melody
Fallows-fang

K night
*he smelled like the ocean,amd the waves* *pulls back a little* cam we start over and let go of the past* --jake
night
Me and storm will stay up woot!
Yay XD

"I.."eyes suddenly roll back and she crumples-meoko
Is suprised then goes and grabs water and food -jake
Opens eye soon after"oops I should have eaten something after a hour of hard core boxing"nibbles food tinily-meoko
*sighs in relief that she was okay* -jake
"what made you change your mind?certainly wasnt my charms at that moment"nibbles food-meoko
the note y(u wrote-jake
blush
"wait..."pays her boobs"crap it must have fallen out"looks embarrassed"if it only that then you'll really never liked liked me"sighs sadly-Meoko

Walks out doors of interveiws sings kiss better privately so self tear in face light shines pretty on her-melody
Gtg night
Oh night
If I heard Tricella right its down this hallway then right then there should be large entrance doors but if we dont want to cause a scene will slip to the back using this passcard *pulls out the the silver pass cardfrom under her silver diamond belt* -Diana
"nice...nijia material"smiles-fang
Your not the only one who can plan ahead *smiles* -Diana
smiles-fang
*when they reach the back door she slides the card swiftly across the scanner and the door slides open inside the huge party was being prepared* wow some party...only parties ive ever gone to were in a barn... -Diana
Gulps abit nervous"I've never been to a party.."-fang
*smiles* apollo brought me along usually i didnt like them that much *grabs a champagne bottle and pours a glass for herself then walks along the grand piano and smiles and plays a few notes she was good* -Diana
"nice job"sings same notes voice was a good tenor-fang
*smiles and ets her glass down and plays another tune and sings a bit to it* tell me that you love me...yeah...and tell me that i take your breath away...maybe if you take one more then i would know for sure...thats theres nothing left to say...tell me that you love me anyway *plays a few more notes* so tell me that you love me anyway *finishes off with a smile* -Diana
"tell me that you take my breath away"sings that verse-fang
*smiles up at him and takes a sip of the chanpagne* wow it doesnt taste like whiskey its so much better *takes another sip* -Diana
Sips his-fang
*smiles* we should pobably scram before they catch us... *grabs the champagne bottle and her glass and slips out into the hall again looking cute in her brown dress* -Diana
Fallows looks scruff color Bon now peeked out and hair bit mess but still look good smiles-fang
*finishes off her glass* where to now? the roof? -Diana