Advertisement

Roleplay Hungergames! New Hunger Games

Bluefire7777 posted on Mar 26, 2012 at 07:08PM
Welcome! Welcome! Its time again after 25 years for the newest series of the Hunger Games. This year is extra special in which we have past rebel uprising families children to become glorious tribute in this years games! Here are this years tributes! And may the odds ever be in your favor!

District 1
Male: Edgar Castro- He is very stuck up on the outside and sweet on the inside blonde hair and nice bluish brown eyes. he has a secret that he dares to tell
Female: Kathryn Rose and she is from district 1 she frantically changes her hair color and is very stealthy her eyes are grey

District 2
Male:
Female: Caprine Diamond- tall platinum blond girl with dark violet like eyes 17 years old

District 3
Male:
Female: Jennifer. Evil twisted minnded little girl dark hair and black eyes has no sympathy for anyone she is 12

District 4
Male: Percy Homair- a handsome tall 17 year old boy with windblown/ slightly curly brown hair and blue eyes. District 4
Female: Trista-15, wide blue eyes and black hair, relatively small, but has lots of upper body strength from spearing fish, nick name "trout"

District 5
Male: Castor Sterlingfeld- small black hairred boy with tan skinned and bron eyes quiet and soft spoken 12 years old
Female: Ivy Sterlingfeld- medium sized girl with curly black hair and tanned skin with deep grey eyes 16 years old

District 6
Male:
Female: Alora- Pretty 16 year old pale wavy blonde haired girl with pale skin and pale blue eyes

District 7
Male: Wesley Jonhson- Tall, muscular boy with shorter black hair and brown eyes, not the brightest
Female: Alexandria ( Ali)King - a pretty 15 year old girl with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes

District 8
Male James Conlion- A handsome 16 year old boy with black hair and green eyes
Female: Mayleen Wintergreen- shy 15 year old with straight ashy blond hair and icy green eyes

District 9
Male:
Female:Braylee-Rae Henry- Short girl with long, dark blonde hair, dark green eyes and freckles, small build with lean muscles

District 10
Male:Gavin montagoe-sandy blonde hair, brown eyes, 15, district 10, tall lanky build
Female: June Morris- A pretty 16 year old girl with light golden hair with blue grey eyes

District 11
Male: Nick Porter. He is short with black hair and blue eyes and is very stealthy a little bit too stealthy oh and they are both 14
Female:

District 12
Male: Red- tallish bulky build 17 year old boy with brownish orange hair and gray eyes withtan skin
Female:

District 13
Male:
Female:
last edited on Sep 30, 2012 at 01:06PM
save

Roleplay Hungergames! 10096 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2276-2300 of 10096

over a year ago smartone123 said…
"meds well kinda might extend your time period at least"-ginger

Night
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
Anything helps... *takes the medication* -Celia
pants blood seeps more by the min from her ripped adomen-ginger
Looks like were both bleeding our lives way... -Celia
nods-ginger
*lays down and starts coughing less blood coming up but everything hurt still you could see it in her face she could slip away at any moment as she looks at riley* i mean it riley if i don't win i want you to find a nice cute girl in five and fall in love with her and don't think about me because you deserve to love someone even if its not me... -Celia
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Foxkit8888 said…
*looks at them from above* they're all weak wait not riley hmmmmm...*starts to make a fire and starts to set a big forest fire* *throws sticks and stuff on the trees to spread across the forest* *once the fire become really big and creeps closer to the group she goes by the river where its safe from fire ready to strike them* ~anna
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
Celia. I'm going to make sure to win.. There's no doubt about it. But if it ever came to that... Celia, we're going to win. * looks up as he hears the crackling of fire. * fire. We got to move. We need to go to the river. * gets up and helps Celia up* -Rilwy
heheheheheehe ~anna
*thinks i need medication one last try...please send somthing... kisses him quickly* i love you...lets go... *races off carring her bow and arrow pain everywhere but she kept going* -Celia
*shoots her arrow at celia's sholder, Rileys leg, owens kindney, gingers lung, sarah's heart* *runs away as fast as she could that when they could look up she was gone* ~anna
*yelps as it hits the same spot and she crashes to the ground as pain erupts inside her everything burned and seared it took everything she had to not scream* -Celia
* pulls the arrow out quickly , leaving it to deal with later and catches Celia before she hits the ground.* -Rilwy

* yells as the arrow hits her. It hit right beside her heart. She pulls it pulls it out, trying not to scream in pain* -Sarah
*sees Sarah* save her Riley ill be alright for now... *starts to whimper from the pain* -Celia
shit. *his eyes go dark and knocks out* ~owen
*pulls out some pain killer from awhile back and takes a few more pills and gives riley them* take them...keep you conscious... -Celia
* starts working fast to help keep Sarah alive . Wrapping it, and all, he gives her the pain killers as well. He then looked at his leg and wipes away some of the blood around it with his shirt * -Rilwy
*watches them worried from the ground as she clenches her jaw the medicine was helping but it still hurt enough to make her want to cry* how is she? -Celia
I think she'll be okay.. * wipes the blood on his hands off on his shirt. * -Riley

* feels a little better but still felt horrible* -Sarah
Falls beside him struggling to breath but works on Owen first before herself and gets him sawn up from string oh her shirt and stops bleeding blood soaks her again and her lung collapses pants for her life but gets up and throws a knive the In beds in Anna foot since she's too far to do much elae-ginger
Good... *wants to cry from the pain so bad but fights the tears* we need to move the fire is still coming... -Celia
last edited over a year ago
"I'm done I think"tries to breath with one lung-ginger
If we get to the river we could head back to the cornucopia and will be safe there cause its on an island.... -Celia
You guys are all hurt bad. Can you all make it? I can only carry one person.. -Rilwy
"leave me"says so soft sits hardly a whisper-ginger