Rosario Vampire Josh-Akishia's FanFiction with mizure_lover22

Josh-Akishia posted on Apr 08, 2012 at 03:28AM
continuation of a fabric that started on page 675 of the forum "will there be a season three" oh and this fanfic is rated MATURE! For language and sex is implied! READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED!!!
last edited on Apr 09, 2012 at 02:14AM

Rosario Vampire 21567 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 11601-11650 of 21567

over a year ago Mizure_Lover22 said…
meh
*lover looks at tyson*I ALREADY TOOK HER ON AS MY APPRENTICE NOW LEAVE OR DIE BROTHER WELL NOT DIE BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN NEKO AMY IS MY APPRENTICE SO YEAH BACK OFF
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago emoboycry said…
hmmm
watevee sorry neko and sarah lets go-starts walking-
over a year ago SarahUchiha said…
*walks after tyson and is still a cat*
*walks after tyson and is still a cat*
over a year ago Azur_Fenix said…
*Aeris laughs seductively*

Aeris: "you trained me??? dear boy you must have mistaken me for another vampire queen. i have exist since the beginning of time, long before that pit in hell spawned you"

*fenix wispers*

"i wouldn't anger him, its a pain in the ass to calm him down"

*Aeris smiles wickedly and seductively*

Aeris: "do you mean like you?????" *laugh*

*after witnessing Fenix's shocked reaction Aeris looks back to lover*

"if you are wondering why im in control and Koneko is not, then you had best ask her, about our deal"

*seductively gets close to lover and then backs turns and walks back to fenix*

"of course that deal involves him as well" *laugh*

*she gestures to Fenix*
over a year ago NekoLoverChan said…
(Neko Amy:Sits and Crys)
(Neko Amy:Sits and Crys)
angry
*lover looks at neko*SO YOU DARE TO DISOBEY ME AND GO TO HIM HUH*charges plasma up*WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY NEKO AMY AND QUEEN OF VAMPIRES YOU DID NOT EXIST BEFORE HELL DID HELL IS ALL EVIL WE MADE YOU TO CAUSE MORE CHAOS SO YEAH AND AMY I AM SORRY*lover gets rid of the plasma into mars*
*lover looks at neko*SO YOU DARE TO DISOBEY ME AND GO TO HIM HUH*charges plasma up*WHAT DO YOU HAVE T
Neko Amy:(Quits Crying and Walks over to Lover sitting obediently.
Neko Amy:Sorryz.
Neko Amy:(Quits Crying and Walks over to Lover sitting obediently.
Neko Amy:Sorryz.
IT'S OK GIRL IF YOU WISH TO TRAIN WITH TYSON THEN GO I AM ONE OF THE FEW DEMONS WHO LISTEN TO THEIR APPRENTICE'S FEELINGS SO GO IF YOU WISH TO*lover sits down a bit sad at this*I DO NOT WISH TO SCARE YOU INTO OBEDIENCE I WISH TO HAVE YOU FOLLOW ME ON YOUR OWN
somewhere else-ok sarah today your going to learn how to use blackfuse-powers up and fire at a flying piece of land
somewhere else-ok sarah today your going to learn how to use blackfuse-powers up and fire at a flying
*turns back and still has cat ears again* stupid cat ears...okay
Neko Amy:I dont'z want Tyson Dead. So ill Stayz.I just thoughtz you'd both train me(Sighs)
Neko Amy:I dont'z want Tyson Dead. So ill Stayz.I just thoughtz you'd both train me(Sighs)
sad
NO YOU CAN GO IF YOU WANT I WILL AND CAN NOT KILL TYSON MY BROTHER OUR POWERS CANCEL OUT EACH OTHERS*lover is still sad*SO HERE IF YOU WANT TRY THIS*charges plasma up*THIS IS A PLASMA BALL IT IS KINDA LIKE CER O BUT CONDENSE THE ENERGY SPINNING IT AND HEATING IT UP OK
NO YOU CAN GO IF YOU WANT I WILL AND CAN NOT KILL TYSON MY BROTHER OUR POWERS CANCEL OUT EACH OTHERS*
but first u need a mark so u dont kill yourself-does 10 hands signs then touches sarah on her arm-this is going to hurt......alot- releases it on her arm-ok there
but first u need a mark so u dont kill yourself-does 10 hands signs then touches sarah on her arm-thi
over a year ago Deathcrash said…
Im back
OUCH!!!!*looks at mark in shock*
surprise
*Aeris seductive laughs again as she walks around*

Aeris: "is that what the tell you??? my dear by vampires not a product of hell, or at lest the weren't originally. im the last true vampire, not one of those lesser beings spewed forth by the pit"

*Aeris walks be Fenix and reach for him and touches him, paralyzing him in place*

Aeris: "my power can touch any being, him, you, anyone i so choose bows to me. but i only choose very special people to make bow"

*laughs smiles again*

(Aeris is actually the vampire goddess, that was force to the mortal plain just shortly after the infernal plain took control of the neather world where she and her true vampire children resided, after killing and forcing them all out the demons made vampire like beings to sever there purposes, Aeris's goddess powers are gone, but she commands alot of power even though she is is bound in side Koneko, and she has her own plans, and has no real interest in anyone, except for those she finds to have enough power to warrant her attention)
*Aeris seductive laughs again as she walks around*

Aeris: "is that what the tell you??? my dear by v
Neko Amy:Gets Into Stance,Presses Ears Forward,And Let the Plasma Energy turn into ball of swirling enerrgy while heating it Up.Then Released.
Neko Amy:Gets Into Stance,Presses Ears Forward,And Let the Plasma Energy turn into ball of swirling e
crying
ow ow ow ow ow
smirk
*lover looks at aeris*AH OK BUT THAT IS THE SAME FOR ME AND TYSON WE WERE FOUND IN YOUR REALM BEFORE THESE DEMONS CAME WE WERE 5 YRS OLD AND KILLED MANY BEFORE WE DECIDED TO RESIDE WITH THEM AND SARAH THAT PAIN FROM THAT SEAL IS NOT OVER YET AND...*lover sees the plasma rolling towards him*OH SHIT*lover grabs the plasma and consumes it*THAT WAS A SPICY MEATA BALLA*lover looks at neko amy*YOU ARE STRONG GOT IT IN YOUR FIRST TRY GOOD JOB
mischievous
sees the vampire queen and yells-well isnt the bitch of the year-lools at sarah-ok so are u ready to try it out
sees the vampire queen and yells-well isnt the bitch of the year-lools at sarah-ok so are u ready to
THIS FUCKIN SEAL HURTS LIKE HELL!!but i think i can try so what to do?
first u power up and take aim remember once fired your going to be steady on your feet or its going to backfire
Lover would you Like me to take care of this Bitch i'd be Happy to.She is Pissen me off.Just Pull off my Cross
Lover would you Like me to take care of this Bitch i'd be Happy to.She is Pissen me off.Just Pull off
*lover sits down with a head ache*brother it's happening again it wants out it wants BLOOD it won't stop*lover's body begans to be covered with electricity made by pure energy of a demon* neko calm down she does not remember that she is also partly related to me
Btw guys this guy nn one knows
Btw guys this guy nn one knows
Aeris: yes i remember you, you we quiet the trouble maker"

*smiles and walks past lover touching him with her tail and then walks way and passes by fenix again and release him from her hold*

"why did you do that???"

Aeris "to make a point, and besides you are half mine to do with as i please, as par Koneko's deal with me, and my agreement with your master"

*Fenix shakes his head*

"just because your the masters, connection to this plain doesn't mean you can just toy with me or anyone as you please"

*Aeris smiles again*

Aeris: "doesn't it???" *she miles very seductively*

(Aeris also serves as a connection to the "Master" but does not server him)
hmmm
okay...*tries but fails* could u show it to me one time
mischievous
ok -power at half then aim at the vampire queen and fire hold my ground-opps my bad ok so u get now
mischievous
(Begins to Snarl and Cross Goes out of Control.Neko Amy Tranforms into Luna.Luna:Vampire Goddess Bitch Meet Wolf Goddess Luna.(Howls and Snarls)
(Begins to Snarl and Cross Goes out of Control.Neko Amy Tranforms into Luna.Luna:Vampire Goddess Bitc
angry
*lover's energy starts to swirl around him*NOW QUEEN YOU NEED TO BE NICER TO FENIX OK OR I WILL FORCE YOU OUT OF KONEKO*lover is slowly changing form again growing taller and more reptile looking*
*lover's energy starts to swirl around him*NOW QUEEN YOU NEED TO BE NICER TO FENIX OK OR I WILL FORCE
*lover fully changes*LUNA BACK OFF SHES NOT A PROBLEM THE CREATURE IN ME IS, STITCH HAD A BROTHER WHO RESIDES IN ME HIS NAME IS LICH KING OF FIRE AND THE DAMNED SOULS
*lover fully changes*LUNA BACK OFF SHES NOT A PROBLEM THE CREATURE IN ME IS, STITCH HAD A BROTHER WHO
meh
*powers up and aims vampire bitch too then fires and tries to hold on the ground* wow
*Aeris is effect by the fire and walks through it unharmed and pays sarah no mind*

Aeris: the fledgling wolf goddess??? *smile*

*raises her hand and says to words "tranquillus'a'um"*

*luna's rage is sated and she changes back confused at why it happened*

Aeris: "be calm child i have no interest in you master"
sarah u see that town down there-points at the town-
Tranforms Back Luna:You Can't Seal me unless I tell How and YOU DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO BASTARD.(Laughs I Been wanting to Go on Killing Spree Anyways.Luna Stretchs and Gets Into Stance. Aura Growing with each Moment
Tranforms Back  Luna:You Can't Seal me unless I tell How and YOU DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO BASTARD.(La
*looks at town* yeah i do
angry
*lover charges a plasma beam and since he is bigger it is more powerful*I AM LICH NOW BOW DOWN TO MY POWER*launches plasma beam*
*lover charges a plasma beam and since he is bigger it is more powerful*I AM LICH NOW BOW DOWN TO MY
Luna Gets in Stance and Does the Plasma Ball technique And It was Stronger then Ever.
Luna Gets in Stance and Does the Plasma Ball technique And It was Stronger then Ever.
mischievous
this is what happens at full power!!!-power to the max and fire still keeping my ground-see there no town down there but i see a fire
this is what happens at full power!!!-power to the max and fire still keeping my ground-see there no
laugh
it looks like...a muffin :3
Yea it does
Aeris: "Fenix deal with her" *Aeris gestures to Luna steps behind Fenix*

*Fenix nods, because to protect Koneko, means he must protect Aeris as well since the are one in the same being*

"I am sorry Luna, but i will not let you harm her"

*Fenix calls forth the the void gate and his sword "Solitas" and is transformed back in to the void walker and with a single slash of his sword dissipates the plasma balls luna fired at Aeris*
Aeris: "Fenix deal with her"  *Aeris gestures to Luna steps behind Fenix*

*Fenix nods, because to pr
wink
*makes a handsign and fire disappears* nice fire tyson ;D
Walks into the woods and i come ought what i miss
Walks into the woods and i come ought what i miss
tyson made a big muffin XD
angry
*lover looks at fenix in his form reminds lover of stitch*I AM LICH HELLO BROTHER*launches a more dense plasma beam that cannot be blocked*
*lover looks at fenix in his form reminds lover of stitch*I AM LICH HELLO BROTHER*launches a more den
Luna:Then i'll just have to kill you(Laughs)(.Luna Begins to Levivtate and her Eyes Become a brillant Blue.You see Marks that usual High Class Demons Have Form on My Body.I go full speep pining you to the Ground Slowly I Claw You Leaving Deep and Nasty Cuts Making you gush Blood I lick your Blood.)Luna: Sweet Sweet Blood
Luna:Then i'll just have to kill you(Laughs)(.Luna Begins to Levivtate and her Eyes Become a brillant
angelic
*Fenix with a single shout push luna off him and the silvery blood stops flowing his wounds healed*

"that will not be enough, this body cannot be destroyed because the master does not wish it to be destroyed, and because this body does not truly exist"

*Fenix sees the beam and opens his hand and a void gate opens and devours the plasma; then an another void gate opens facing away from him and Aeris and the plasma beam comes out heading directly upward toward space*

"Your attack cannot be blocked but its path can be changed"

*protectively puts his arm around Aeris and backs through the gate behind him*

"we will leave them to there frenzy it is not safe her for you"

*he says to Aeris and closes the gate behind them*
mischievous
Well
*turns into cat form*
*turns into cat form*