Advertisement

Rosario Vampire Josh-Akishia's FanFiction with mizure_lover22

Josh-Akishia posted on Apr 08, 2012 at 03:28AM
continuation of a fabric that started on page 675 of the forum "will there be a season three" oh and this fanfic is rated MATURE! For language and sex is implied! READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED!!!
last edited on Apr 09, 2012 at 02:14AM
save

Rosario Vampire 21567 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7626-7650 of 21567

over a year ago Deathcrash said…
Allright where going to get a spartin by the name of azur out of a high sucerity prison....calls azur if we brack u out ur going to help us ok
over a year ago Azur_Fenix said…
wink
"ok, you have a deal. but try not to damage the base to much and under no circumstance are you to hurt the 4 girls got it??" don't worry to much about the clones ive got a lot of replacements in cold storage" *smiles*
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago SarahUchiha said…
hey...*yawns*man am i tired today...
Ok terns to my men let role
Ok terns to my men let role
"the base has one good weakness the teleporter at the top of the base that teleports you down inside!" if you control it getting in is easy. the hanger is on the out skirts but the opening is heavily shielded and closed!"
its good to be ignored -_-
Hey sarah terns and gets into a berd.......lets role.....it takes off tords the base
Hey sarah terns and gets into a berd.......lets role.....it takes off tords the base
STILL IN WAR???MY GAWD NO!
Gets on com....sarah I got u some gear its by the crate next to u
Gets on com....sarah I got u some gear its by the crate next to u
...i dont want to do anything in this war thingy
"be care full of the mechs the a bit of a hand full, most of the clones are in stasis so you shouldn't have to deal with many so long as you don't put the base on full alert!"
"be care full of the mechs the a bit of a hand full, most of the clones are in stasis so you sho
Ok then as the berd huvers over the base.....go go go as rops come our of the helicopter and we fast rope down
"also i belive nymph has taken my mobile assault armor 'berlioz' im not sure of he location"
"also i belive nymph has taken my mobile assault armor 'berlioz' im not sure of he location"
...HEY DO YOU HAVE COOKIES??BE CAREFULL U GUYS!!!
surprise
"the prison is on lowest level, and Yu is patrolling the prison area, be careful she is insane with that gun of hers"
I grab my gun and enter the base....and sarah loock in the crates
I grab my gun and enter the base....and sarah loock in the crates
what crates?
The crats in the suply room
over a year ago saeko_killer said…
I <3 cookies
hn..okay *goes to the supply room*
Walks threw a coridor and tels my squad to hold....alright we nead to get to his cell so you to get to the control room...the rest on me
control room?who?me?who is "his"?lover?
We find the prison block ok Presley where here what cell is he in.....sarg his in cell block D room A2.....ok mooving out
"hey make sure you recover my armor and weapons from primula, she has it with her in east wing of the base level 4" *has this info thanks to his Nero implants witch allow him to monitor the base*