Rosario Vampire Will There Be A Season 3?

nmc400 posted on Dec 27, 2008 at 12:12AM
i wanna know if theres a season 3, im gunna one sad panda bear if there isn't

Rosario Vampire 20301 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2201-2400 of 20301

over a year ago Olar said…
yeah i know -.-'...it was something like this -.-'
yeah i know -.-'...it was something like this -.-'
over a year ago ginei_werewolf said…
wow
over a year ago Synned_Ghoul said…
lol. nice.
over a year ago Brianart94 said…
Um, do I want to know what anime thats from? I have abutt load of anime shows on this list, and I sure dont want to watch that one (I still want the name so I can make sure I dont watch it in the first place)
sorry but i dont know the name...if you find out please tell me i want to watch this...
over a year ago R_and_V said…
It must be hard for you... btw when I cam on today the first thing I saw was "Where can i download rosario + vampire capu3 eng sub??? pleas answer!!!" the guy was a serious retard who doesn't look at some of the forms go Lelouch000 u tell him
lelouch is my friend dude and yes we all know that is retarded but still
over a year ago nmc400 said…
so i started this thread 2 years ago and became really popular . who knew 0.0
big smile
im glad this helps people find new animes and mangas to check out
it really does
over a year ago Happyfriet said…
yeh, though this should have a alot more fans :P
over a year ago Tsukune92 said…
Can you tell me some anime like kissxsis, Rosario Vampire
big smile
boy how i love when a new guy comes and asks for pervi anime it makes my fell all fussy inside :D her ya go dude ;)
Needless
Vandread
Kamen No Maid Guy
B Gata H Kei
Air Gear
Macademi Wasshoi!
Kemeko Deluxe
Kanokon
Seto no Hanayome
Buso Renkin
Shuffle!
Nagasarete Airantou
Sora no Otoshimono :
Sekirei :
Princess lover
To Love Ru :
Kampfer
busou rankin isnt pervy
also add to love ru
awsome thanks - FINALLY something again to watch on my laptop while being on the train :D
think i'm gonna start with Kamen No Maid Guy :P
just to be sure I downloaded all - is there only 1 season of it? (1-12)?
meh
and what are these fans things
surprise
what do you mean
laugh
I dont know what he means. To be honest, we have been listing alot of different animes for a long time now. I have actually kept record of all the animes (most of that have been mentioned on here) that we have either watched or known about. Olar aint the only one who knows alot of animes now,lol.
well my bad!! im new lay off
me
hmmm
Just a question why a panda bear?
ok hope you stay dude
I am watching needless pretty cool not ecchi but the outs fits i think olar could live through it
-.-'
haha jk though it is good and not ecchi the outfit part is also true
big smile
thanks for the anime, I look forward to watching
no problem dude ;)
That is why we are here
over a year ago Danman2327 said…
wow be careful with ova's. princess lover's ova is straight up hentai
oh yeah and im back.. im one of the oldies here and i wasnt even here when it started.
I feel people hate me here for some reason. Oh and thank you danman hate anything to perverted.
smile
I don't hate u....
good oh and let me rephrase that thank you danman i hate anything to pervy
eh. i like pervy shit though.
laugh
I knew that haha.
yay! im back! my wireless card died, so i couldnt get on. T_T. but it got fixed! yay!
Nice welcome back.
big smile
great to be back! :D
Well my sister is going nuts thank god she is gone in 3wks
why she vanish?
She get kicked out
!?!?

what happened???
She keeps breaking pur crap and threatening us (ps yes i can beat her up but my parents wont let me)
ahh.. how old is she...
16 17 on the 15th
lol
@Danman welcome back dude...o and about the OVA...i like it xD
@werewolf i dont hate you dude i just dont like the fact that you ain't a perv :/...and you a lucky guy if you can kick your sisters but...i cant ;(
laugh
why is she overly buff or somthing
lol i'd like to know that. but wow. you don't like him cuz he ain't a perv? wow. kinda backwards. well, we're all guys here, so who cares. Wait; are we all guys? o_O
I think so.
Any I have been thinking up a badass story plot you guys wanna hear it?
lol. sure
haha well i was sleeping in class when i first though about it (yes this is a manga plot but i will have to write it haha)

I call t InuxBlood

Alright 40 years after a a nuclear bomb was sent it a portal that was opened to the world of demon. (this caused it to explode spreading the evil aura over the planet)

Human mutated into three groups morphers, half demons , and magic users.Magic user and Demons hate each other while morphers stand alone with no particular rule. The main character is a boy who has been training in magic for 7 years. (he has yet to cast a spell though for he has been afraid)
So he manages to get in enrolled in the magic private institution for gifted demon slayers. However once he gets to fourth period (combat magic) he has to cast his first spell they called it fire spiral. The moment that happened the school burst to flames and out sprouted his dog ears and tail. (yes he is a demon and a magic user)

The current problems are names really I already got quite a bit down.
last edited over a year ago
laugh
Sounds interesting dude. I'd actually read that (since I dont read manga that often). I had an idea for my own type of story (after watching HOTD), but I'll keep that off the subject for now. In any case, names are probably the hardest part of the story when your starting it up (at least for me it is), but dont give up, it takes time.

That reminds me of a saying I read 'Time heals all wounds, except the ones that kill you'. -(IDK) lol
laugh
yes haha I will start a spot where will post this.
The character profiles and that bit up there (more detailed of course should be up soon.
nice story. That's what i do; i see a story in my head as manga. it's actually fun, trying to get it from pictures into words.
cool want to help name he character?? i already got the first three profiles done
hmm. you have a link yet? it might help to see more about him.
btw, nice Run pic.
no hang on
link
finally im back
GOOD FOR YOU OLAR!
laugh
nice to see you're back. Wait; you were gone!? o_O
I thought the same thing though choose to type a different message you know. He might have mentioned it and i forgot so i simply covered up that i didn't know haha.
lol. he does that.
[insert epic forum reply here]
o...k... uh. EPIC RANDOMNESS!!! YAHOHOO!!! XD
YAHOO! Randomness can be really fun
This again.. who cares YAHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
nice story btw publish it to some company :D
Yeah i saw your comment I might if I can remember the quotation mark rule lol.
over a year ago Lelouch000 said…
this forum is awsome
it s random exciting helpful and fun
its funner when im here more though.

also you hate your sister that much that you want her to be kicked out? that's kind of fucked up. she probably has shit going on and is taking it out on your parents. she cant be all that bad. no one's a born douche.

you know what else is random and exciting. I (randomly) felt like growing a beard on my chin and the chicks are loving it(exciting).
the "fun" will come later...
haha wow danman and ps she has always been like this
nobody is a born douche? yea right :P
if you haven't met one yet, then you will encounter at least a few of them in your lifetime :P
Like my sis ^_^

ps Happy read the first chapter of my story and tell me what you think.
over a year ago animeinoob said…
surprise
omg wow haha i am srsly amazed at this thread comment area thing and yall XD lol u guys really went and made 91 pages of comments for this one thread thats awesome lol.
hmmm
also btw i went and saw the 1st season of rosario vampire! XD haha its freeking AWESOME i luv it and i on season 2s finnally i havent finished it cuz i HATE watching finnallies, i cant count how many animes i have started and not finished cuz they only lasted like 2 or 3 seasons :( i REALLY hope they make a season 3! O:
Us to noob us to
hey has anyone heard of volcaloid? i trying to find the anime on youtube but all i getting is the main chick singing, i mean she aint bad but i wanna see the anime kinduv lol
there is a manga called hatsune mix however a anime dont exist
thx ill look for that :)
well this is very boring. lol wat happened to all the talking that was going on? err comments actually but u no wat i mean, lol ginei ya making a manga? cool ill read it wen ya have sumthingXD
well it snt currently a manga it is only in story format though it was and still is thought out in manga form
wow. this changes every time im on. how much i miss? alot. lol -_-'
Ah was just explaining my story lol how it isnt a manga but it was thought out as one
btw Ginei_werewofl, where is your first chapter - can't seem to find it
Went for the first time ever in my life to a book festival thingy lol :D found alot of manga there for only €2,- each. bought two as souvenir ^-^ bit weird to read in black and white + backwards.
tongue
I made the that mistake the first time too...
here link at the very top :)
it's really nice - the concept is fun, I would be interested in reading more. though some parts are abit strange gramar but hey ^^ I totally suck in that part, what am I to question that :P
Right right this my first time writing a story so...
okay so i missed a lot...i wanted to post a reply for all that you posted...but im to lazy for that -.-'
nice ^_^
u can do it if u try....and buy some napkins and food before u start or you migyht die from exhustion
Indeed r_v
big smile
here in Serbia its like 6:25am...i didnt sleep at all last night -.-' so the you might die part...yeah it dosnt affect me which is bad...guys did you know that a Air Gear OVA is going to come out in November lol i cant wait...Ikki vs the thorn quine (Ringo) and he will have his wind/storm regalio xDDDDDDDD
cool i need to watch this anime then (ginei_werewolf just epically failed)
ps InuxBlood chapter 2 is out and this chapter involves his survival mainly (thank you happyfriet for the idea.
zzz
ugh skools such a drag ill be up all night just trying to finish the homework ;( and i took a japenese class so i could watch original anime i was STUPID. too hard! XD
any one no a good manga site? manga fox doesnt have my most FAVORITE manga ever "bleach" i watch the anime but havent read the manga like almost at ALL, i only read chapter too and theres like wat 400? haha i dont no XD
check mangastream and mangareader
big smile
lol thx i went and OMG there really IS 400 chapters!! XD haha and from first ew pages main char ichigo might lose his powers fo good! man thats gonna suck! haha but hey at least i have 400 hundred chapters to enjoy XD
yep v bleach is some long ass shit
nah he will lose his powers but Inoe will bring them back...i hope -_-'
yeah. the final tensou. no way they would not let Ichigo not regain his powers somehow.
just like every other story...
lol. yeah.
rofl well bleach has gotten kinda a routine ( did i spell routine right? XD) he fights his way to the new boss dies then comes back and wins with a new power up lol maybe they should introduce a another permanent character? and give his sisters powers too XD i mean why is he only one who got powers out of all a them. hmmm
yeah. I mean, they all share the reaper blood. Why is Ichigo the only one with major abilities? but, in most stories the people come close to death with a boss and come out stronger. it's what makes thems stronger.
haha yeah ichigo is just not main character material lol
XD haha well they might DEFINITLY do somthingnew soon cuz the new 4th movie is coming out this december XD maybe he gonna FINALLY kill the main boss aizen! that ass has been around since first season lol i havent even seen him fight so he hasta be powerful.
hehe ya no whose main character material ginei? XD the brown haired guy that so funny but ichigo steps on and beats up everyday at school XD rofl no respect for a supporting character XD
btw could you explain this to me - what anime are we talking about and are there movies of it? It seems to be very interesting
@Happyfriet...ahahahahahahaahahah im sorry but ahahahahhahaha...we are talking about Bleach ya know the guy (Ichigo) who becomes a Shinigami (Def God) and he has the only small Ban Kai of all Shinigamis no wait Shindji ha a small Ban Kai to lol
@animeinoob i agree Ichigo is to perfect to be a main character
@Synned_Ghoul i think that only Ichigo has the Shinigami powers cuz Rukia start jumped his powers when she gave him her (in the first episode)..and the reason for the start jump is cuz his mom was a normal human not a Shinigami so his powers weer sleeping or some thing...
haha olar also his dad is a captain lvl shinigami just adding to ya comment on his powers so strong,. and happyfriet in case ya wonddering BANKAI is like a powerup its the second and last for deathgods, their blades true form and all that. its an awesome anime :D plot gets so much better deeper ya go but i think best part ever is wen aizen reveals his betrayal XD
also another thing, zangetzu sed that ichigo ALREADY had soulreaper powers so logically so do the sisters :D which means..... the soul society hasta train them!!! XD haha then wen in the fighting wen ichigo or rukia or some one is a bout to get killed whoosh! there is his sisters all cool and badass in black robes and awesome powers XD :D
well all they need is to get a jump start like Ichigo...
lol. totally. the blond sister would be so funny, i wouldnt be able to stop laughing!
haha well as funny as it would be i actually hope they do that :D it would be interesting and keep the show moving forword.
laugh
i rely hope we see them it would be awesome xD
hello again,i seen all the anime from the list and the best is Buso Renkin and if you dont mind i would like another anime list:D
Does anyone know how the song is called at the beginning of anime?
uh, dude. There have been tons of list s in the past 93 pages. Namorock and Olar have shown alot. they might share more. if you want some until them, go here.
link
big smile
synn is right at that forum we list all of our favorites
thx for explaining :P now i'm up to speed ^^
haha yeah i mean he is way to much of a badass at all times to be a main character. Main characters are usually more annoying and emotional
laugh
Well think, if we were to see the same average highschool or lower grade school kind who is always afarid of something that the anime is MAINLY about, then wouldnt anime get boring after a while? Being a badass is sometimes a good thing, and to me, its better to see different types of main characters then the same...whats that word I'm looking for...oh well you get what I mean, I think.
haha true i was just stating

ps anyone who has read chapter four i am gonna rewrite that piece of crap today or sunday night fill in some more blanks and explain a bit about the new rule
smile
just tell us when you finished
kk....
I made my club finally! link I'll start posting tomorrow. And your story is great gin!
my bro gave me two ginny pigs yesterday wondering anyone know how to take care of them ? and synned is that you on the picture?
laugh
for the club? yeah. a month ago. right now, put more face hair on and you got me.
nice and look what I found "Sora no Otoshimono Forte"!!!! I found it on one of my chinese sites I visit to check on updayes it new I don't know if it has a eng vers. right now but I am going to watch the first epi (it just started)

just watched it and it's... a bit hentai but no nude or anything and Delta came at last and all there will be other epi...
wait randv theres something new wth sora no otashimono?! holy crap plz leave a link or sumthing i love thay show XD also i heard bleach is getting ripped off by dean simmons or watever his name is lol wonder if its true.... the anime is called "incarnate" kinda cool name.
NICK simmons now i remember lol son of sum old rock singer i think
it's a new series after the first one....
link
you can't watch it here but I downloaded it from another site (not eng)

and is Bakuman good? they made a anime of it (new as well)
big smile
man episode 1 is awesome xD Sora no Otoshimono is awesome :D)))))))))))))))
@animenoob; where'd you find incarnate?
link
some thing about "incarnate" look it up on the web
big smile
@all you guys can you give me you fb...i want to ad you all :D
I made mine a LONG time ago and never went on after a week of it...
Theres like a 1% chance out of .999999999% you'd be able to find me on there. I also have never put up a pic there, so its kind of useless to add me anyways.
cool
then just give me you e-mail that u used to make the account...il find you for sure
No thanks. I hardly ever give out my email to anyone, espicially not here where EVERYONE who comes by here could see the email as well.
okay...i take that as a GTFO answer -.-'
No dude, not ar all. its just thats theres alot of people out there sometimes who want personal info.
yea some hackers... not me trust me I don't know how to hack for sh*** and my FB has a shining star thingy on it's impossible to find me by searching R_and_V
sick
Anyone here knows a lot about Ginny Pigs? I bathed mine, dried it, put her into a box outside to get some sunshine and when I came back there are white liquidy stuff in the box..... what happened? She sick?
sick
...well yeah it may be snot from her nose...ass...what ever...but yeah shes sick...
PM me for it olar
tongue
new anime for this season is here but they aren't very good...
What anime would this be again? R+V, or something different? I missed something obviously.
I wants to know too.
same.
@olar; for the FB, just look at the info on my prof.
big smile
Right cause i dont want people to know my name who i am not friends with.

Please pm me for it
lol
p.s Sorry i left randomly. this weekend
except for sora ( which is good) there are:
1. Bakuman
2. Emu Emu
3. Tegami Bachi 2 REVERSE
4. Star Driver: Kagayaki no Takuto (whatever you do don't watch this it's for 5 year olds...)

the one I don't know if it's good or not
1. Psychic Detective Yakumo
2. Ore no Imōto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai

edit to the unknown
3. Arakawa Andā za Burijji 2

These are my opinions but my standard are really low
lol you are talking to the guy who sat through and enjoyed shugo chara lol.
and the star driver stuff has a guy who jumps out and talkes to himself about his grandfather and the bad guys called him something like galaxy beauty guy thingy (it's subtitle isn't eng but the name is close enough) who has a seiously gay robot who was suppose to fight off evil and protect the 4 witches on the island...
wtf it sounds funny in a gay way lol
adding to the unknown
4. Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu

just try everything if you don't know about it
over a year ago oforte1 said…
big smile
FINALY AM BACK AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! SO whats new here????????????
who might you be ? :D
thats what id like to know
mischievous
guys you have to watch Ore No Imouto Ga Konna Ni Kawaii Wake Ga Nai its ~something different~ xD
wow. o_O giant name
yeah i know xD
big smile
adding again to new and unknown
5. iron man (anime)
6. Yosuga no Sora
7. SHINRYAKU! IKA MUSUME

man total of 11 new anime (as mentioned above) I don't know about them lol and "Ore No Imouto Ga Konna Ni Kawaii Wake Ga Nai" has anime now

hope there's more new anime coming this season
laugh
XD probably!
Yuck iron man anime when will the gayness end :(
when the universe does?
stop giving so many more - i'm still working on watching the entire first list of animes :DD
XD that's how we work! we share as soon as we find some.
yup we work fast
Right now i am on break though i will contribute soon lol
lol. There, Happyfriet. you see?we all work together here for one thing. well, two; manga and anime.
Indeed hell we suggest some things others never would consider lol
lol. hell yeah. we're all just a bunch of weird people, crazy people and ecchi people.
nah lol i only watch ecchi for comedy but yeah you guys are lol. And being crazy rules
big smile
I'm not crazy!
I think.
Nah. I know!
I'm insane!
I am insane considering a plan out the murders of people for a hobby and have serious mpd
do you have literally thousands of ways to kill people that you MADE UP YOURSELF? and have plans from death to hiding and everything. well, more than thousands... i think i hit the 2 mil mark.
laugh
I have nothing to add to that last comment, lol. But what I will say si that yes, we are pretty much people who are: Insane, crazy, and whatever is similar to that list,lol.
yeah something like that if you want to wtch a lot of diffrent ways to kill ppl you can watch "when they cry" or "when the seagulls cry" same directer and company stuff one is about witches the other is about paraciets ( spelt wrong)
yeah we are people that are really something...im a perv but what ever were all something here on a another forum im known as GP (god of pervs) and its a hard job cuz new guy always want my name...
laugh
Me, personally, I like the one with alot of things to talk about and a lot of common sense (I get it from my dad *shrug*). The reason why I say that I have a lot of common sense is cause its true, lol. My teachers at my school really think they can pull one over us by telling us we are the stars of the future. Please, it seems like right now, that the world has pretty much given up on my generationand moved the younger generation. Now I do not try to upset anyone with this, but thats how I feel about it. If anyone was hurted by this, I am sorry, this is just my opinon.
well if im right you were born in 1994 like so i know what you mean...and i to think like that...
I was born '94. I think like that. when i'm not screwing with people's heads. What? It's absolutely hilarious seeing their reactions to some of what i do!
Yosuga no Sora I watched it and... it's hentai not eechi but planin hentai.... abut bro and sis love and actual love

adding to unknown and new
samuari girls
Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt
and some other I can't translate
i just wiki'd Yosuga no Sora... it doesn't look that bad...
try it if want to watch bro and sister love I thought it was okay at first but it became sick at the end lol and isn'r R+V suppose to come out today or tommorrow?
Ok, what I miss this time? R+V coming out for what? (soryr, just been like spacing in and out, so I really dont understand this right now,lol)
the new chapter... like last month or the one before it comes out either on the 7th or 6 th so I presume it might come out today or tomorrow...
But are you talking about the english version, manga, what? (again, sorry)
yes of the manga brian {(yes i am up lol{ we are very active today
mischievous
Bwahahahaha I am (i think I am) the first one to watch Motto To Love-ru the new epi just came out!!!! anime btw (not english subbed)a
over a year ago borg3 said…
did the anime season 3 come out?
over a year ago borg3 said…
if so... link to where i can watch it?
it didnt...in December i think
If ya read the past 96 pages, you'd know that cyborg.
@R_V; Dude! that came out!?!? I'm so watching that. right. abouuuuuut.... NOW!