Rosario Vampire Will There Be A Season 3?

nmc400 posted on Dec 27, 2008 at 12:12AM
i wanna know if theres a season 3, im gunna one sad panda bear if there isn't

Rosario Vampire 20307 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8701-8750 of 20307

over a year ago nidzula said…
laugh
all we can do now is wait [>^-^]> <[O_O<]
over a year ago Heliosvr said…
Youtube brought me here and because of 1 youtube video I started watching V+R 4 days ago.. I'm already finished ofcourse :D guess I got lucky with downloading it in amazing quality. There aren't alot of anime series that I like.. but this 1 is the best!

They haven't released chapter 50 of season 2 manga, so how long will it take for them to make the anime of season 3 O.o
last edited over a year ago
@jasoanime
you just made my day lol. Have been looking for that kind of information
over a year ago Anthony9915 said…
I wish I could find release dates for future manga lol but I think the author writes and releases it when he feels like lol
over a year ago itma157 said…
Since they went to bankrupcy its been a total mess, we dont know nothing about the anime and the manga is once a month??? they need to put it togheter and organize

smile
oh and zyynn KURUMU IS THE BEST ^^
well the manga seems to be once a month, as for the anime who knows when the start for season 3 will come out lol
over a year ago AsianGuy said…
smile
Hey Im new and I freakin love Rosario and Vampire! like I dont often read Mangas or watch anime but when i came cross R_and_V i was like this is some good stuff lol
over a year ago rzx said…
there is no news about a season 3 so don't get your hopes up
hmmm
you need to think positive! -.-
over a year ago almighty_king said…
tongue
thats true. by the way itma157, i prefer mizore.
heart
i prefer inner moka <3
I think each of them got their cute stories in the manga but the chapters going on now are very good towards moka
over a year ago jasoanime said…
Ok so this is just a rumor and pure rumor, its just raising hope but apparently they have begun working on it and the most recent update is that an announcement on the release date will be February 8, 2012.
The suspected Gonzo release date in Japan will be........................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­.. April 14, 2012 !!!!
The suspected Funimation English Dub release date......................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­..J­une or July!!!!!! (depending on how fast things move :D) I just thought this might bring some hope back to a few who have strayed. Again these dates are just rumors don't set your hopes so high that they are crushed if it doesn't happen.
Oh and i suppose since the rest of you are stating your suspicions on who Tsukune will pick, my personal favorite on who he SHOULD pick would be Kurumu, but for those who paid attention to how the episodes were named.... Succubus and a Vampire, Snow woman and a vampire _________ and a vampire. I think the Final episode is going to be Tsukune and a Vampire.

OH OH OH and guess what link
That video from yesterday, it has gone up 300,000 in a day. Goes to show you more and more fans each day! ^.~

Well now I must leave this forum until exams are over, I'll post between now and then but my studying will now be focused on Calculus, Chemistry, and US History instead of the more important Rosario + Vampire Bahahaha
over a year ago lewis2000 said…
big smile
THX! made my day
You know, I would appreciate props... just saying lol :P
Source of that rumor?
hey jasoanime, can you tell me where you heard those rumors? I wanna check it out and watch it for any changes
also we aren't saying we don't appreciate what you researched but we are also just saying we would like to see the site where you read the information at lol because me personally I cannot find any sites that give that kind of information saying they are working on it and such. Same with the manga just cant find good sites for release dates or author opinions and etc.
over a year ago stackrates said…
hmmm
Rumours are rumours they could be true they could be false people might just do it to any people. Anyway all we can do is hope these are more than just rumours and are what is going to happen
ya i know, but would be nice to read about the rumors myself lol, but ya all we can do is wait and waiting is so boring xD
in the past 2 years theres been like 5 different "rumors" of the release date for season 3 soo till i see something that GONZO posted i wont get my hopes up.
mischievous
and yeah my favorite is KURUMU! but id be happy if he ended up with mizore too ^^
@jasoanime
Thx for info and goodluck with exams!
You are right btw.. he should choose kurumu, but that won't happen.
ya same here D: I guess the only thing that is good though is the author still releases manga even if its once a month usually, but maybe that is what gonzo is waiting for as well for the manga to build up so they can focus a lot into making the episodes with the rate of the manga the episode will catch up very fast, look at naruto for example we got like what like 570 manga chapters out for shippuden while only have around 250 episodes out for shippuden
of coarse half of them episodes are probably fillers but still lol
The anime isnt really setup for one of the girls other than Moka to be with Tsukune it kinda has to be Moka with him. Just my opinion.
I want to know what you guys think Gonzo will release the episodes I mean like one at a time and how any a week or month.
Outer moka better In my opinion kumuru and mizore all over do it xD
over a year ago katagabone said…
Come on GUYS 606 more signatures to go if we want a season 3 link
tbh idk how much signing the petition will affect gonzo in making another season, it will just show that they have a fan base.
over a year ago tiberis said…
It is set up to be Tsukune with Moka but I would like it anyway really all the girls in there have the same right to get with him. But hey its the writers fault if you don't like it so blame them not everyone else.
We should atleast get 1000 signatures lol
ooooooooh yea im happeh now ^__________^

according to manga, mizore will be with some new guy and
kurumu will be with ginei moroka.
I don't really care tbh just tsukune and moka suit better
Yeah i like moka the funniest part was when she went to tsukunes house and then she told his mom that tsukune was the first she did it with and tsukunes mom said My babys lost his innocence.
don't spoil the manga please >.<
The bit i find quite funny is the first chapter on season two were moka is telling tsukune to kiss her on the leg then kumuru comes in and mizore comess in and says lets go make a baby it was the funniest but scariest moment my jaw dropped at that bit it was just unexpected. xD
oh ok sorry
i dont read the manga so i dont think its in it.
If it is then sorry
The second season of the manga is great they should make season 3 from there.
link
This is my source, I realize it is a wikipedia, but it is Gonzo's Japanese Wikipedia page, its in Japanese but if you do a search on Capu3 you will see
Rosario Vampire CAPU3 (4/2012 maybe)
That is if you have a browser that translates for you, if not you will see
ロザリオとバンパイア CAPU3 (多分 4/2012年)
Any way I saw that you wanted a source, so i provided it.
wink
thx jasoanime ill be checking up on that daily for any changes
thx
don't worry about it, kurumu and mizore didn't find new loves, they are still in love with tsukune
smile
Enjoyed manga so much im reading it a second time
:)
Wait april is the supposed release date whats on april. Not sure if ture or just april fools joke.
worried
lol anthony i hope ur right if kurumu and mizore stoped annoying tsukune the show would lose all is interess (for me at least)
but in dont wanna be like in 2 season (anime), all the girls jumped at him and he just cared about moka AND THE ANNOYING ONE! i like inner moka too and i guess i wouldt be to upset if he ended up with her
angelic
lewis in the past couple years theres been like 5 release dates for season 3 the latest one was on january 3. if i were u i wouldnt get my hopes up
jasoanime we all thank you for finding that post so that we will rly hope of rosario vampire capu3.Cheerz but dont forget wikipedia isnt 100% sure of that.