Rosario Vampire Will There Be A Season 3?

nmc400 posted on Dec 27, 2008 at 12:12AM
i wanna know if theres a season 3, im gunna one sad panda bear if there isn't

Rosario Vampire 20301 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-200 of 20301

over a year ago ZeroXElf said…
Maybe it will be but we are not sure at a 100%, the posibility of creating a season 3 is higher than not.
over a year ago SilveRed00 said…
I don't think so since the manga has stopped and you could tell it was the end. But many chapters were not used so hopefully, they will make a third season
over a year ago djlink said…
Silvered, The Manga is ongoing. It has not stopped. Ongoing monthly, Check www.OneManga.com
There is Two seasons of the manga, By the way.

And its a 50/50 Chance.
They still havent introduced the 2 other sisters in the anime.

In the manga, they need one more sister.

But, The anime is popular. And They only introduced Tskunes Vampire powers. He hasn't even gone ghoul yet. Anyways. Why not? I hope there will be one.
koronze commented…
gaahhh! ruining it! just finished it on netflix over a year ago
Toasty2454 commented…
whats up so what do you mean tskunes vampire powers or even that he goes\ ghoul how do you know lol i wanna watch more! over a year ago
The manga has stopped at 14 for qutie a while though. To love ru is also on going manga but the anime isn't. But the anime is popular though.
over a year ago deluxe said…
i hav a bad feeling that we wont see season 3, just because the last ep was a little weak.

hoping there's a 3rd season, because capu2 had some of the funniest eps ever and had that cool new intro. it would be cool if season 3 tried to top season 2 ... like season 2 did with season 1.
However, some people are sure that there is gonna be a 3 season sometime between january and april based on facts
Scratch that, Chapter 15 is out and subbed
www.onemanga.com

but yes. i hope that season 3 does come out.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago hehasnotears said…
*weeping* why cant they get everything if they have them out right now? i hope they have more seasons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!! *crying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­*
over a year ago hehasnotears said…
i am angry now because our needs are not being reached *growling into crying*
at least the new chapter came out today
over a year ago deluxe said…
tsukune and moka havent even kissed yet ~ so annoying!
i just learned that it is finished airing. go to google and type in rosario and vampire ratings. click on the first result i think and there should be a column at the left. there will be info on it and it says no longer airing. Many anime websites also that episode 13 is the finale. this was really upsetting. there is another anime from the same maker and it is called Dragonaut. I thought it was pretty good.
over a year ago -a-s-h-l-e-y- said…
thxs for the infomation on rosario and vampire but i went on the website and it only says stop airing for the first season. i think it would be the same for the second season so i still think theres hope for a 3rd season.

anyways its not long before it comes out only 6 days. this also adds dout because its only got a short time to come out if it is maybe it was delayed on coming out.
it has already been 11 days though.
over a year ago tsukunexmoka said…
smile
hi guys im am new here in this site. I would like to ask if there will be a season 3 of rosario + vampire???? if there is what month it will air???
the answers are pretty much above
over a year ago rayiorio said…
big smile
hi im new 2 this can ennyone tell me when seson 3 is comin out and a gd site that will put it on when it comes out sept mega vidio ?
over a year ago Vangate said…
laugh
What`s the chat about ? Is it connected to the anime ?
over a year ago bob66670 said…
e-mail the company that produced it and ask them
over a year ago DarksideShuffle said…
smirk
I cant say weather or not there will or will not be a third season, they most likely will have a third season due to not all the charicters being introduced, and the fact that R+V and R+V capu 2 both say "finished airing" has nothing to do with the third season. when the first season was over i looked and it said "finished airing" but then a month~ish later the secound season came out. noth the first and secound season say finished airing and are both 13 episodes long. there is a posibility that there will be a third season, like i was saying previously. but there is also the chance of there not being a third season. we basically can not know if there will be one or not until there is. until that time has come, everyones just going to hope and wait
over a year ago Rosario_Vampire said…
Yo people im new.
I agree that there should be a season 3, but I kinda how Tsukune will pick someone or kiss Moka for once.
over a year ago Rosario_Vampire said…
i kinda *hope*
over a year ago Wobez said…
smile
They have to make a third season because there are four sisters in Moka's family. Two have already been showed and that is Moka and Kokoa. The other two sisters will be shown in the third season and maybe if theirs a forth season [which i want].
over a year ago alixe100 said…
smile
i don't think there a seaon 3 at all i even ask my friend she said yes but i don't think so.
cool
Yah right their will be a thrid season
EmilSloth commented…
The 2 seson ended so open like they were not an oficiel couple and it ended with them driving back it was so open 7 months ago
over a year ago NoobieXXXL said…
wink
Definately!!!If there isn't season 3 they can't continue the love story of Moka and Tsukune!!!
over a year ago cloud420 said…
the company that produces this anime has cut back its work force from 130 to 30 people or at least plans on it. they also said they will take the 8 shows they are doing now and cut it to four... as much as i hope that they make a new season, it doesnt really look to good for this anime :(
over a year ago succubusgirl said…
aww...that sucks! They should totally continue!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, THAT SUCKS DUD!
over a year ago Archkilis said…
Wanted everyone to know that Chapter 20 of the Manga is out today, anime scheduled date is 10/1/09. Cross your fingers!
over a year ago axman13 said…
mischievous
i first started watching it as a flook on utube becuase it just poped up and there were girls in it but now im getting the books and i saw both seasons every episode
over a year ago dogdude said…
crying
i first started watching this when someone sent me a link of like chapter 13 in season 2 and a month later i started watching season 1 on youtube and it was awesome =D but now that i've read up to chapter 20 in season 2 manga and i've watched all the anime im so sad im going to start watching 6 new animes and 3 new mangas
over a year ago meltingfoofoo said…
smirk
if u guy think that it wont come out, you are saddly mistaken. i happen to have a cousin who lives in japan and he has revealed to me that season 3 will be coming out 10/1/09. the actual date is not known but we do kno that it is that month of this year.
over a year ago Vampireman said…
smile
THANK GOD AND UR THE COOLS MELTINGFOOFOO
over a year ago moka-san said…
wat chanlle should my t.v. be on that day???
over a year ago moka-san said…
should it be on cartoonnetwork or should i be on you tube all day? by the way im new!:-)
over a year ago Shindo said…
check em both.
over a year ago ScoutIt said…
wink
meltingfoofoo thanks for info!Well i have no doubt that they won't leave this anime!Too many people like it!I think this anime have a great future...well you know 4,5,6...seasons! So cheer up people!
This has been confirmed. Multiple sources.. 10/1/09 Should be the definite release, Unless they come about problems, that should delay the release... And, a bonus, One of my sources confirm. Not only shall there be a season 3, But a season 4. It looks like we are in for one sweet season =)

Also.. Rosario + Vampire will not air in America On T.V, that i know of. The expected season 3 release will be in Japan, On 10/1/09, Hopefully, Within around 4-7 days, (If the Sub-ers are not slacking off) The english sub will be released. Thanks,

And also.. If you would like to read, or check up on the manga of season 2, (Yes, it is still ongoing, currently on chapter 21.) Your friends at www.onemanga.com Would happily present you all of the chapters of Rosario + Vampire S1 and S2.

The direct link to season 2's Manga website is...

link

Thank you for your time =)
over a year ago Shindo said…
zzz
€¤¤| t¥ °.°
over a year ago Sirayuki said…
big smile
I guess there should be a 3 season, if they dont make 1, then Im gonna march up to the animation studio and tell them that if they dont make 1 soon, then Im gonna sue.(kidding of course^.^)
over a year ago niterunner said…
smile
im not to sure no promises but there could be i hope there is
over a year ago Jops said…
idk no if this would work but if u want to insure it to come out try sending emails to em saying this stuff like i wanna see season 3 so bad and stuff that would give em a reason to make it because more ppl watching means more money and the only reason there having trouble is because the reccecion which economists think that after 2009 it should start getting back on track
over a year ago muhdaffiq said…
smile
i'd reeeeaaaalllly hope dat there'd be season 3 cuz da story is incredible....and i hope that they release it as soon as possible.
over a year ago carbokill said…
You people can't seriously be fans...I only just got into this anime 2 days ago, and I knew the third season was coming out in october...noobs, gtfo -_-
over a year ago ssthehunter said…
omg people.........
if you have the manga books in the last page of season 2 ch 13 there was a "hint" that said that a new season for the anime was comeing out in october 2009.......... -_-.....
over a year ago Sauce_Devil said…
Beware of rumours! I haven't seen official confirmation but I seriously hope it's coming. Oct 09 sounds about right but don't forget there were major studio problems a few months ago.

I'd love to buy the series (gotta show your financial support if you want to see another season) but as is usually the case you can only get this stuff in raw format as imported DVD's from Japan - WAY too expensive.
over a year ago Portugal said…
crying
HI am thinking that's a lie Caz I have read a lot of sites in spain and portugal and also japoneses and nobody talks about 3rd season they just say maybe a 3rd they are not sure about it
over a year ago Biohazzard said…
i really wanna see the 3rd season. i have been livin in oman and it would be waste of money that i spended on ordering the the first and 2nd season. THEY WERE DAMN EXPENSIVE
PLZ GOD I WANT THE 3RD SEASON.

well i read on many websites tht it will release on OCT 09. but on official homepage there is no detail. i hope the company recovers from wht ever the problem they have.

LETS JUST WISH THT THIS NEWS IS TRUE :(

and plus WHT THE HELL!!!!

i read the manga first time. and they were TOTALLY different from the anime. Tsukune still have to release his awesome strength. IF they stop here then season 1 and 2 was a waste of time for us and for the company. They should release 2 or 1 season and end the anime
over a year ago Biohazzard said…
heart
@ Sauce_Devil
hey buddy i agree with you. First the DVD is RAW. but you can get the subs from internet
The big problem is tht the dvds are expensive.
as i have alrdy bought the first 2 season. i am willing to order 3 too or even 4 or even 6
over a year ago zee5001 said…

Hello every one i m new here,i also heard from my my friend in japan that r+p s3 will be coming in Oct but it is not confirmed that there is or not the 3rd season from offical , but if there is ,it not known that it will airing in Oct?
cool
Being the great guy that I am I stumbled across the web to find an answer for you, but be warned that you should “take this with a grain of salt”. There is no official word from GONZO or any licensor of Rosario + Vampire which means most of this still falls under the category of rumors.

Here are the current rumors that seem to be growing in popularity…

It will be released around after summer brake of 2009 or a little later then that which makes sense because in the third season their getting back to school they are probably doing it to relate with students coming back to class

The official date for the come out is October 1 2009 and there is going to be a capu 4 to show the last of moka’s sisters.link
people can i ask you this Question, that if there are real monster exist like in these story exist will you be friends with them or try to kill them just like in drama and movies?(Please answer this)
Congratulation fellowmen I have found that Rosario+Vampire season 3 will be releasing on 7 of Oct ,next month.People this is not a rumor,this is official news from anime news network.
If people you don't believe me than click on this link
link
over a year ago LESTERX said…
... Mr Zee. That's the MANGA and its released in 2008 -_- ffs
Lmfao zee, you fail. For a start, that supposedly picture of the 4 sisters is a prank(that's right people, it's just a link to a picture of a smiley face) and that "proof" of capu3 is bullshit. It's the manga. And it's LAST YEARS manga, even. FAIL.
Btw, answering your question, I would befriend them. Unless I didn't like them. Then i'd kill then.
mischievous
well...!ahaha that was Embarrassing (: Sorry :)
over a year ago Silvershadow101 said…
smile
i say there will be a third season because well tuskuna still hasn't kissed moka and in nearly every anime the guy gets to kiss the girl maybe just once and they still havn't shown two of the sisters in the anime but my true opinion is that yes there will be a third season
angry
by searching the internet i fount that it will be coming out on January 10th i think the company just did it to build suspense among the fans so that they will be buying the season or downloading it right of the shelf to get more money!!!!1
smile
biohazzard don't wast ur money download from any site for free i downloaded a ton of new movies and cartoons animes for free the season takes about 5days or so to download and movies about 1 day or 2
over a year ago Sauce_Devil said…
crying
It's not going to happen. The official Japanese R+V website has not been updated since last year and there are no signs of a preview clip. I still can't help hoping this series will return in an all-new magnificent high-budget incarnation.. but no, it's not really coming. The Feb 09 date didn't happen, the summer rumor wasn't true either, Oct 1st .. nothing. Today is Oct 7th 2009.
Rosario + Vampire isn't coming back, the Jan 10th claim is just make-believe.
worried
dude just maybe it will happen and maybe nothing will happen lets just hope something will happen ok so right now most of the fans want a season 3 so maybe the company will make 1 to get a lot of money i mean the series is very successful so maybe they will just stop thinking they won't ok
over a year ago tokyo_joe said…
If there's no definitive word one way or another, (how could we find out anyway?) let's keep our fingers crossed. If we don't see something by the beginning of next year, then we can cherish our memories of this show.

I don't think it was meant to end with season two despite the "keep 'em wanting more" ending because there is still mystery to be explored with Tsukune's parents. "Why do you say that?", you may ask. In anime, if we do not see a character's eyes, that is a loud shout-out that there is more to that character than meets the eye; that is, there is more to be revealed about that character. Note that Tsukune's parents' eyes are rarely seen - his father's, never. His mother's, only once, in the first episode. Hmm. Makes ya think, doesn't it?
over a year ago gknigh_t said…
Everyone has speculation about if there will be a season 3 of Rosario Vampire. Here is what you should know:

Rosario Vampire (MANGA)
- ran with 40 chapters

Rosario Vampire II (MANGA)
- ran with 22 chapters so far and took a break.
- chapter 23 and 24 were JUST released

Rosario Vampire CAPU2
- completed with 13 episodes

Here is what you might not know. Gonzo Digital Holdings, the production company responsible for the fine art you see through out the episode isn't immune to the global economic downturn. They recently cut a huge chunk of their workforce from 100+ to about 30-50 headcount.

Gonzo has done lots of work for shows including Naruto. With a reduction in work force, that means they can't support the normal 8 shows they could product. For 2009-2010 they might only produce 3-4 shows. Your guess is as good as mine if RVCapu3 will be one of the lucky ones.
over a year ago RosarioVampir98 said…
angry
i dont kno..... i hate all these rumors i just wanna kno.....
over a year ago curlyfri449906 said…
rosario vampire did come out in oct.well i do know there is a season 3 because my friend has been watching it,and a season 4 too.also tsukune marries kurumu and has a baby girl named kunari...moka is with some other guy and has a baby girl named rose.my friend told me it is on some website but she wont tell me because im on punishment for asking too many questions about it.mizore and yukari get married to 2 other guys and have kids too.oh,yea i fogot that they also introduced the other 2 of moka's sisters.um....sorry for the spioler guys,but u seemed dessperate for some answers and dont worry,my friend is 100 percent sure that there is a season 3.i promise.
mnesbary commented…
tell me what webstite pppllleeeeaaaasssseee but why did tsukune marries kurmuru instead of moka over a year ago
over a year ago SaharaDi said…
I think the same as Wobez.. There shall be a third season, cuz' there is still one sister to know, and a lot of things to end.
over a year ago SaharaDi said…
angry

Hey...curlyfri449906... not even the manga has gone soo far! maybe your friend is just playing with you.... ¬_¬
over a year ago curlyfri449906 said…
smile
well...a lot happened.i understand how u feel,but i know that my friend is right and that she is not playin with me because she loves rosario as much as i do.if u dont want my info then just say that.but for others out there that want to know your welcome to listen.i want u guys to know that it keeps going on and that there are way more surprises later on.also thatim really sure that there is a season 3.like i said before i promise
over a year ago Thenutcase said…
cool
Hopefully there will be a season 3, but as many of you know Gonzo had to cut its staff substantially, and they cut 3 or 4 of the shows they were producing. Personally even if Gonzo doesn't make season 3 then maybe, just maybe another company will but the rights to RV from them and continue the series, but it is just a matter of time until the 2010 lineup will be finalized and released.
over a year ago confused101 said…
WHen and where can you check that?
wink
I have been searching for the link that i used, but for the life of me i cannot find it, but no worries, it's almost January, we will hopefully hear news from gonzo withing the coming month.
over a year ago tsukune1702 said…
monkey
there has to be a 3rd season tsukune hasn't gone goul and tsukune hasnt choose who he wants as his gf i found out about rosario vampire from a friend and loved it from the start i mean it has everything fighting girls and a amazing story line so i am hopin and prayin to the gods of manga please make another season in fact make another 8 seasons please
over a year ago RosarioVampire_ said…
hi im new, well im still confused since i havent read the manga but only seen the anime season 1 and 2 and i love them. i hope they will make a 3rd season and soon too its january now some say it will come this month or next month. so are u sure or are u just guessing that the 3rd season will come here in the spring ? (btw manga chapters 25 and 26 is out now look here: www.onemanga.com). what is tsukune ghoul ??
and u think theres a possibilty to write to gonzo lol and ask them if they make a 3rd season soon ???
cool
Well im sure you could E-mail gonzo, but unless you can read and type japaneese efforts would be feutile, seeing as how they are a strickly japaneese company. Also im fairly sure that season 3 will be out soon (if it is going to be out at all) just sit back and wait, and try reading the manga to pass time.
over a year ago Brody732 said…
I just watched all the episodes from last night from today. It was by far the best anime i have ever seen! Im actually depressed i finished it cause i wanna watch more =[ Well im praying for all of us that there will still be a third season.
thanks for the reply and no i cant understand or write japaneese....

but looking forward for a 3rd season if they will make it, i hope they do, They have to! just love Rosario Vampire. I have already watched all episode 3 times and im starting on the 4th now :D :D
smirk
Thenutcase

u said i could E-mail gonzo if i could write and/or understand japaneese. i dont but in the anime they are using words when they sing in japaneese if ill write to them are it then in words or in signs cause i tried write in google translate and it was only signs in there ????

btw do u understand/speak japaneese ???
over a year ago qqpp said…
link
here u can contact gonzo.
want a 3. season <.<
hmmm
still even if i contact gonzo how should u write to them english ? japaneese words/signs ?

okay i went in to the site to check it out i dont understand anything of it. so tried to translate in google translate where it made sense but it was just explayining they 2 previous capu`s

????
mnesbary commented…
go to youtube and type in how to contact Gonzo properly do this as many times as you can spread this over a year ago
try to write them in english.

btw..
"many people say that the release will be in February (2010 :D)"
, Watch this video ->

link

i hope its ture =/
big smile
i watched the video and i hope its true as well :D

but some people doubt it in the youtube vid comments.... i hope they are wrong we just have to see when february comes :D
Man id pay 100 Bucks for the 3rd season, its such a good anime D:
over a year ago kairyn1219 said…
hi i watched the anime and trying to read the manga but i want to know what the corressponding episodes from the anime are to the manga. and also i know that the manga should be updated monthly so there better be third season!
over a year ago vimpire said…
angry
so is there a third season or not or no clue at all cos from reading the replays its sounds like yes, mayde or no. There all mixed up. If there is when dose it come out and where can i watch it cos there should de one there half way thought there second year and no one has kissed him yet
mnesbary commented…
the little witch girl did i think it was in the begging of season two and they black it out so you wont see it and then you hear the girls saying that was to be mine first over a year ago
Currently there is no season 3, no matter what anyone else says. But judging from how well liked seasons one and two were there will be a season three(we just don't know when) and also i haven't heard if R+V was one of the shows that had to be cut due to Gonzo's financial troubles.
over a year ago Cota01 said…
big smile
Me reading all these comments I had an idea.
Some one email this site so they can read all these comments that you all wounderfully typed.
P.S. Im new ... so hi to all.

smirk
well, that is a rather good idea, but as previously stated gonzo is a strictly Japanese company so our sending to them of a site thats all English wouldn't do much good. P.S. welcome to fanpop
so where can we expect to see season 3 'would it be on tv' or the internet or both????????????
angry
the people how make it have probably have deen sack, cos of a reduction of staff 130- 30 from the Manga studio cos of financial prodlems, well as reducing anime productions from 8 to 4 so the rights to R+V may be sold off to another company, either way i doubt such a popular show will completely disappear before a proper conclusion. p.s. after looking 4 a coupl of hours this is what i found out
wink
What we should be looking for before the episodes is the trailer for season 3, by them releasing a trailer means that they have begun producing it and will formally announce a release date. This is all on the assumption that the rights to R+V stayed with Gonzo and that they plan on making a 3rd season.
they mite start making the rosario+vampire again "hope so" and if they do i think it should coming out now or with the up coming mouths ish p.s. only an idea tho.

dose anyone now another good anime like this or simular can you pleases tell me
big smile
thanx thenutcase
"Vampire Knight" is another good Vampire anime

=)
surprise
ive started yesterday reading the manga on the internet. and are so far in the 29/30 chapter.. so far a lot of stuff that have happends in the manga never have happend in the anime and also the other way around ?? and it also seems that the manga is more... violent than the anime :S

so my favorite is still the anime :D even tho there are more stories in the manga.. but its annoyiong to hear of the same group that keep attacking tsukune and the news paper club...

and whats up with the board chairman whys he testing him ? ??? why does he keep sending guys at him ? and keep breaking the lock that he gave tsukune( so that he wont turn to ghoul) ???? anybody knows it?
vampire knigth is good but much darker than rosario vampire
lol okay then i dont wanna watch it :P or read it...

im still reading the manga of rosario+vampire right now only in chapter 30 now... lol
The only other anime ive found that was as good, or maybe better then r+v was sora no otoshimono
smile
what is it about ???

and can u tell me characters and what their parts are in the anime ?

and ive readed more of the manga of rosario+vampire im in chapter 35 now... btw on page 4 pls if u wanna answer my questions thanks :D
kk its just all in the dark nigth time sort of theme and its not as funny as rosario+vampire tho but its some thing to wacth than shity english t.v lol
to the 1 above vampire knight
yes but Vampire knight has a very great and interesting story
iam only on the 8 episode but i do agree on the interesting story tho
if anybody will pls reply on my questions on page 4 down on the page i wrote some question ? if anyone knows the answer pls reply :D
over a year ago kairyn1219 said…
smile
sorry RosarioVampire_ i never read the manga so i wouldnt know but i think i want to. is there a big dif from the anime??? also there better be another anime season but i know the manga will continue cause scans online for the manga is updated monthly. and someone asked about another good manga i dont know any about vampires but i know a manga (no anime)about ninjas. its called "Kagetora". i just love that manga! =]
big smile
still im not really intrested in following any other mangas or animes atm...

im right now gonna read the last 2 chapters finished in rosario+vampire capu 1 and see what happends :D

then ill start on reading the capu 2 while watching the anime some times doring breaks from the reading lol...

i just finished reading manga season 1. and its good but i still think anime is better.

manga 7/10 = reason is, way to many battles, some text are extremely small, some few bad pics and needs some more emotions :D my opinion..

anime 9/10 = reason is, enough battles, enough emotions, needs a bit more of the story from the manga or else its great.

still its my opinion and they should certainly make a 3rd season :D do it gonzo :D do it :)
Brody732 where can i wacth sora no otoshimono ??????
wink
this may sound cinda annoying and stupid but aint this rosario+vampire forum ?not, sora no otoshimono forum :P lol
link There =] please tell me what you thought of it =] and the 14 episode comes out in like 3 days !!! the final episode unfourtunatly D:
And well i just wanted to contribute another amazing anime to ppl D: Rosario
surprise
ohh okay :S:S lmao

still its rosario+vampire forum :P

btw any news about if coming up a 3rd season of rosario+vampire ?
big smile
i know this video dose not tell you when the 3rd season of rosario+vampire comes out but it dose tell you why there should de one.

link
and thanx to Brody732 for that link
alright thanks for the vid but i knew that already :D i just hope they really make it next month :D
big smile
i know i realy like it and its got me into othere anime as well what is okya but i perfer rosario+vampire tho
laugh
yeah me too even tho ive watched stupid, its but still: naruto and dragon ball. i also still prefer watching rosario+vampire both season 1 and 2 :D :D hehe so gonzo make that 3rd season so at least 2 or 3 of our wishes can come true.

1. mokas 3rd sister.

2. tsukune choosing girlfriend.

3.tsukune turning ghoul ( well it is only almost as vampire moka explains in manga)

the anime rocks high five 10/10 :P :D
Rosario rox my socks :D still praying for a new season D: And did u watch any sora no otoshimono?
big smile
i like it its okya thanx
if i watched it i havent and won´t sorry :P lol i dont really want to atm...

im tho gonna start reading the 2nd capu of rosario+vampire today or tomorrow :D:D

so cinda looking forward to what the differnce is from the anime ad the story.. but still 10/10 for the anime lol :P and 8/10 for manga :P

okay now ive watched the only and 1st episode of sora no otoshimono ? and wtf is it about ? i dont get it so far is it about him,her and the card or what ?

in rosario+vampire u already know what your gonna see by the title.
meh
Hello again, people say we should find this or find that but i hate to point this out; the internet is vast and wide. finding something no matter how specific you are may sometimes be hard.

I found this place by accident.
smile
saying the internet is big just gave me another idea. isnt this place big too? Find someone who lives in japan and ask him/her about it.....then again they might just lie to you (just saying).
And think of it this way, in a hunt for finding the person you might run into new friends.
smile
wtf was that all about :P lol at least i can say im not from japan lol :P but i do watch this anime rosario+vampire which is from japan.

btw can anyone tell me when the 1st and 2nd anime of rosario+vampire was out ? the date.... and when you think the 3rd (if it comes) can be out ?
cool
all i know is that the 2nd season came out in early 2008, some time around February or March i believe, but thats just what i remember. And rumor has it that the third season will be out some time next month(this is just a rumor) so all we have to do is wait and see what happens seeing as how contacting gonzo at this point is pretty much out of the question. Unless of course someone here can understand and type in Japanese(which i cannot do) then yeah, we just have to wait and see where this takes us.
smile
yeah i think your right we just have to sit tight and wait. lol just wished they had made it already but they might not want to since the manga is behind (which really is the other way around lol) (read manga and see the anime if u wanna know what i mean)

so lets hope that a 3rd season will be made and hopefully with the answers of :

tsukune´s girlfriend.
ghoul tsukune.
3rd sister of moka.

Lol the depressing thing is ive been "hoping" for next month for the past like 8 months -__-
well it should de here with in the next 2 mouths hopefully or early march i realy hope so or when manga finishs i hope so all we can do is look for a 3rd season trailer thats all :(
laugh
and where shall we look for that on youtube ? anyway if it starts when manga is finished then in the rythm the mangas coming out now, the 3rd season of anime will first be out in ? july/august ?? if there comes 2 chapters every month ????

nevermind that :p,

i think that even with the financial problems gonzo or another anime company should be able to make 13 more episodes of the anime ?? with the same and new voices for new characters. its just ?? the manga takes longer time to write than the anime to be made.... so go make that 3rd season :D:D yeahh !
over a year ago Kokoa-akashiya said…
Hello every one I'm a new here and don't worry i know what you guys are talking about but I have no clue if R + V will have a third season I hope there is one it is the best anime I know
meh
i've just been keeping myself busy by reading the manga, right now im on chapter 24 of R+V season 2 so im almost completely caught up. i might also watch seasons one and two of the show again for like the 10th time(i can almost remember every episode word for word lol)
sunny
oh i cant remember it word for word but i do remember what happens in every episode :P and i havent even started reading manga capu 2.yet... i dont know why i guess cause im expecting a bit of dissapointment. since capu 1 was way 2 many battles i think there is way 2 many battles :O including that kokoa is extremly persistince and thats annoying ... hahahe

do any of you know if the mangas vol is like this : 4 chapters every vol of is it random chapters there are per vol ?

btw the anime is that in 2x2 dvds (both seasons) or 2 dvds ? for season 1 and 2 ? or is it a whole other way ?
angelic
I'm pretty sure that it's 4 DVDs per season if u check the official site rosa-vamp but it's all in Japanese sorry about my first comment I'm just another person who hopes for season 3 in rosario + vampire
I know for a fact that there's 4 chapters per book I own vol1 to vol8
cool
4 DVDs hmm wow :O for that amount of time that less than 1 hour on each disc. they could have cuttet it down to at least 3 dvds.

anyway i cant check it if its in japaneese dont read or speak it.. :P

just hope that the 3rd season will be out in february or early march. :)
I went on the site I can't understand but I cliked on everything possible and found the toys manga anime and music CDs but like everybody I don't know the language so I don't know everything to it. T_T I'll try out Japanese for dummies if I can find 1 it might help a bit.
surprise
their site ? is that rosario-vampire.com or what ?

cause i was on a site with only rosario+vampire on japaneese but u coudnt copy the text and then paste it in google translate :(

anyway the 3rd season, id like to ask the anime comapany if its going to be a reality sadly i cant japaneese :O lol or else i had wrote a long time ago :)

i ask once again anybody speaks or write japaneese ?
crying
ya i tried google translate to but it doesnt work for the some reason
laugh
could u copy the text ? then were probaly not on the same page where i was i coudnt even copy the text :P :O

(... go make 3rd season soon gonzo, or who ever owns the right atm) :P :S:S
RosarioVampire; capu2 of the manga does have quite a few battles but it is still well worth reading, close to where the manga left off tsukune has been learning to control his yuki powers thanks to the help of inner moka and a magic canceling whip that belongs to the headmaster.
over a year ago Danman2327 said…
I would assume the third season will start sometime this year. Well the Rosario+Vampire II manga is still going on(I think, I'm not sure) so at least the series hasn't died out yet. Also the second season of the manga is gonna be out in april in North America so people are still working on the manga even if the anime isn't coming out for some time. I can't even find where the February rumor originated from. Maybe someone misread the rumor it was coming out the February of last year and then posted it was coming next month.
Its kind of funny that some of you are saing "I hope",
Its also funny that some assume things. you know what they say about assume, it makes an ass out of you and me.

So all of you relax, if it comes then we are all happy. If it doesnt come well.........give me a minute.
surprise
lol so your saying theres quite a few battles damm.. are they all important ? or does some of them have nothing to do with the "story" ??

any the rumor of february 2010 that the 3rd season would come out are in some videos on youtube and on some sites i searched on google so can´t remember sites names :S

if you read in the last chapter of manga capu 2, Akihisa Ikeda his writing (excactly) : Last i want to do, is a request, if someone has the financial possibility to help with some donation, So that i can finish this project faster, And continue to other one please don´t hesitate to help !:) my paypal is same as my mail (thefolenangel@gmail.com) And if you´re not sure do you wanto help
Because you don´t know for what will your money go, don´t hesitate to mail me.

and thats what he write ? why does he need money to be faster finished ?
hmmm
lol he spelled fallenangel in his email wrong.

So at least we know its still being worked on. I thought a different company was working on the manga though.
i just readed several places that it was gonzo is in financial trouble and are cutting down from 130-30 imployers and from 8-4 anime shows.

problem is now that some of the people that are doing the voices in the anime´s. some of them are used in the other anime´s ass well. and they wanna have as few as possible people doing voices so ?? its cind of a problem lol :P... :S:S

and yes he wrote fallanangel wrong :P.... still don´t quite know why Akihisa Ikeda needs money ?? he writes ? giving him money won´t help him write faster ? lmao
it costs money to publish it, copyright stuff, etc. Also i think they cut down to 30 animators not voice actors
big smile
i didnt say that ? i just said the whole company are cutted from 130-30 imployers. :O

but still it it ain´t Akihisa Ikeda that are doing that, hes the writer he should only be writing the manga,making pics and so on. publishing and copyrights i don´t think thats him isnt it going through some other people ??

anyway dosent matter.

im gonna answer on what this forum was about lol :P

question: is there is a 3rd season ?.

answer: no.

question: will it come ?

answer: it has to we need to know alot of stuff

lol
well you made it sound like they cut voice actors out of the 100 people and they most likely didn't(and i think you meant employees not "imployers"). Voice actors are usually hired to work with the companies rather than being actually employees of just one company. The company that makes the anime and the company that makes manga are different. If Gonzo fails at making the anime eventually a new company would make it because the manga is still there. He needs donations cause the publishers have to be paid, the distributors, if they have ads for it those people have to be paid,etc. So yeah its not like he needs money to draw it. Its most likely not just him getting the money from donations that's why he's telling you to email him so you know where your money is going.

We'll have to wait for gonzo's 2010 line-up to sea if Rosario Vampire is coming out this year.
meh
We'll have to wait for gonzo's 2010 line-up to sea if Rosario Vampire is coming out this year.

what do you mean by this part where can you find/see this ?
the line-up is the shows and the tv schedule for the shows they produce for that year. You can find it on gonzo's website but when i last checked they still had 2009's line up i think. I had google translate on but its still a little hard to find it.

heres a link you might want to cut and paste it into google translator:
link
cool
oh i have looked at that before anyone know then when they usually update it ? we are already in 2010.

maybe because they are having trouble financial then they don´t know what they will show yet ?
crying
i just copy the text above where it says contact gonzo.

GONZO、およびGONZO作品に関するお­問い合­わせは­、下記­フォー­ムより­承りま­す。

内容を確認後、担当者よりご連絡を差し上げます。
なお、当サイトに関係ない内容に­はご返­答いた­しかね­ますの­で、あ­らかじ­めご了­承くだ­さい。­
お問い合わせ内容によってはご返答に時間を要する場合がございます。

thats the japaneese part:

this is what i got out of it by using google translate:

GONZO, GONZO and contact us about your work is available from the form below.

After confirmation, representatives will contact you.
However, the contents of this site is not related to the dry place, so, Please note.
Do you want to find some time to reply you can take.

im not seeking a job ?

i just wanna contact them and read what they have to say about capu 3.
angry
if you want to contact them and ask here you go:
link

I recommend going on a translator to make it into Japanese and cut and paste the text into the form(so they'll understand it). I would also mention that your using a translator so they wouldn't think your mentally retarded in the message(translators aren't very accurate but they'll get the basic idea). I would put your email address in english though.

translator:
freetranslation.com

you can also use google's translator

edit: you dont put the text in google's translator you put the url in it and it'll translate the whole page. Then when your typing in your question you paste the Japanese off freetranslation.com

i sent them a message by my mail messed up the symbols.Its full of question marks. If they send me a reply i wont be able to translate it. Unless it has a link to the sites response.
haha :P that was a bit too fast for me. i dont understand the very last part of it after. whole page. ???

and how do you do that thing with the url ?

and im on the same page as you ? the translation i got sound more like if i wanna seek a job at gonzo ??

I was at the page from the last link i put. copy and paste link into google translate and select from: japanese and to:english and the whole page should be translated.

Then go on freetranslation.com type what you want in english, Cut and paste the japanese it gave you in the response. your email should be put in english
heres the rosario vampire site if you want to try your luck at that but theres no link for season 3

link

the blog hasnt been updated since last year
smile
yeah oh okay thanks :)

btw are u sure it hasnt been updated since last year i mean they are making cormecial for rosario+vampire capu 2 dvd,blu-ray dics ? for 29/01-2010

anyway i might write to them maybe not i dont know yet and im not sure what to write :P
cool
lol now i know a way to spend at least 15-20 days lol :P haha

im gonna read manga, capu 2, 1 chapter day for day.

and also watching the anime ofcause :P
over a year ago trentin01 said…
so we are in 2010 and i heard just like everybody else it might start in feburary but not sure i hope if it does post it so well know
over a year ago animelover33 said…
I think that the miscellanious episodes of Rosario+Vampire Capu2 weren't worth the money as it has come to the point where the company has lost some money. By the way, I'm new to this site and after hearing these posts i've decided to join. I've looked everywhere to see when season three of the anime would come out and it seems to be February. But i heard that February was last year. I'm not sure about this year. I hear many things from interesting anime that are rumors...I'm like a rumor finder.
surprise
lol yeah ive also readed, that rosario+vampire capu 3 should have been out february 2009, and october/november 2009. and now some are writing 2010 february or maybe march. hope its true :)

you think they are guessing or they just heard some rumors they post on different sites ?
well if anything it will come up this feburary if it doesnt i ve lost hope but theres always the manga have hope
smile
i havent lost hope even if it dosent comes out in february :)

but that might just be because i first knew of it for 3 weeks ago lol :P but still even tho its so new to me watched it 6 times and on 7th now :D
awsome and they should make one because they left out a lot of parts out like mokas sisters and him goin ghoul so much
The will do either one of two things with introducing the ghoul arc in the next seasons(if they do at all)

option 1. season 3 and/or season 4(if they come out) will be the ghoul arc(and the anti-thesis) of the story from the rosario+vampire manga. Then the next seasons(again if they come out) will be random chapters like season 2.

option 2. they spread the ghoul arc over many seasons (and anti-thesis) and put in random chapters from the manga like season 2.
over a year ago animelover33 said…
well rosariovampire, it was actually both. a guess and a rumor. there have been no reports from Gonzo, but there is a slim chance to get anime back together.
o is mokas sisters in the ghoul arc or that different cuz then the could do season 4 on that
meh
i dont know what u mean by arc so dont ask me lol :P and animelover33, i know that there havent been any reports from gonzo, just could be really nice to know why, and waht their official status are. except that with the economy problems.

id like to hear their idea of this year and what shows will be shown :D
An arc is a pretty much a major section of a story. Anime's usually have arcs in separate seasons. One example(top of my head) is DBZ. One season they did the saiyan arc, than the namek/frieza ark, the cell arc, the buu arc, etc.

Btw moka's second eldest sister is after the anti-thesis arc but she appears right after. So she might be in it if the do the anti thesis arc.

The way i see it Rosario's arcs are:
-1st year at youkai acadamy
-Anti-thesis
-Ghoul training/ Fair tale
how do you email gonzo and ask them
im not sure how to email gonzo and ask them but if u look a bit longer up the page, Danman2327 has wrote their homepage down. and under contact u can contact them. im not sure what u will write ? cause i read their discription as a if your seeking job ...lol

btw Danman2327: what is the Anti-thesis ? what is it about is it in manga capu 1 ? 2 ?. and is ghoul training in manga ?

btw i know dbz :P lol i have watched, db,dbz,dbgt :D yeah so i know goku and his gang. lol so that is what arch is :D okay thanks :)
dbz was the biggest thing in the 90's but looking back it was a horrible anime. when you email them be sure to ask them to use a free online translator and put their response in english so you'll be able to read the email. I got a reply soon after sending the email but I was unable to read it cause yahoo messed up the Japanese letters into weird question mark symbols. It's not complicated contacting them. It's just cutting and pasting Japanese text into the page.
worried
okay.. im still waiting for february to come and go to see if 3rd season comes there. maybe not but still wait and then i will contact them if they havent made any updates on their homepage.

btw so your saying i have to write in japaneese to them or english ? lol. and then i shall start to ask them to use ? a free online translator? and they would then write back in english right ? ?

or am i wrong lol ?
o that does sound easy i will email them see wat they say
were do u find the email i translated it but cant find it
i tried clicking contact it wont work for me idk wats up wit dat
worried
I've been spaced out while watching Rosario vampire and Also watching the manga. At least if the rumours are true season 3 will be right around the cornor. Too bad gonzo doesn't know how much we love it even if they did and made us pay to watch it I would soooooo pay for it. Shouldn't Gonzo be able to at least have some people who can read English? I can't take it any more!!!!!!!! I'm not stubborn or greedy but we need that season 3! I doubtit but it might be possible that instead of 13 episodes they might be making 16 or more. But if the rumours are true that it should have been out by 2009 then that's just trash. That would be cool though having more than just 13 episodes in the 3rd season if they make it or finish it.
smile
I'll try sending the message just gimme the word and I'll send!!
link here the link copy it go to google translate and look under gonzo and it should say contact thanks just ask if they are gonna make a season 3 or are they still delaying it
sad
......the translated version doesn't let me on the contacts
crying
Why don't they have 2010 line up yet? They should I tried but the I got lost because the translation wouldn't let me do anything I could just look at the line up. Have u gotten the new flash player maybe if we do it would show the most recent hopefully. I wish at least 1 of all the fans could read and write Japanese or 2 members lived near each other it would be soo much easier. I need to learn japanese or at least have a translation book Instead of google translation which does not work too well because it does not let you go to other parts of the site. T-T I'll try again but it would help to have a dictionary for English and Japanese. I'm getting too bored because of all the waiting. It'd suck if they don't even make another 1. I was hopin for at least 5 seasons ( what's the point whining doesn't help).
yea have you read the manga its good but true true evryones been sayin feburary 2010 now so its a long shot but the possiblity for season 3 is low cuz gonzo is having money problems and they either are delaying it which is dumb or tryin to sell it or its been cancled the anime i mean idk about the books
over a year ago Cykke said…
crying
Finally a group of active people who love Rosario + Vampire as much as I do! I'm trying to figure out the same thing. I sure hope they make more of the Anime. Does anyone know if their making more of the Manga?
wink
Yeah definetly making more manga as for the anime............T-T I don't know what to say. Nice to meet u Cykke it probably a mizore fan? T-T what happened to Kurumu's reputation.
crying
I like Mizore the most but I like all of them a lot as well. ;] So they are making more Manga? When does that come out? Dang, I sure hope they make more Anime...I was so sad when I finished Capu2.
me 2 i was so sad i think the manga comes out monthly though atleast thats still there
hmmm
I've heard many different Rumors. And I know Wikipedia isn't always a trustworthy source but it says the the Manga picks back up in April. So yeah, I dunno. ;\
everyone i know says monthly you can read online i am a recently got done watchin the anime and now i am on book 4 of the manga
worried
Ah, okay. I dunno much about the Manga. Haven't read it, I've only watched the Anime. I should probably read the Manga because I miss the characters and stories. ;[
yea trust dont think since you watched the anime your ahead of the the books its different from the anime and by the way check out the questions i just added
wink
I read. Thanks for answering my questions. You've been helpful. ;] Anyways, I'll most likely read the Manga now.
your welcome make sure to answer the questions i added and if you have anything else just ask
over a year ago Namorock said…
idk why you guys wait around so much even though i thoroughly enjoy this series, I'm not going to jizz my pants waiting and reading manga. Just doesn't seem like much of a solution.

A:occupy your self 1:watch another anime perhaps?
2:idk exactly what else your interested in but.......do it.

there's no point coming to this web site every hour to check up on peoples updates, we already know it's coming out just simmer down and watch some other anime.

I, personally have a huge list of anime that i have watched or am going to watch put into book marks. I'm pretty sure I'm up to 22 anime series watched and about 16 more to go that i would like to see but other than that i relish in my day to day life.

don't mean to sound like a douche this is a fan site after all it just seems that everyone is asking the same questions, different context.

all in all it's nice to see people enjoy it so much, O before I forget don't want to dampen your moods or anything but you guys sound kind of innocent so I'll let it go this time, most big companies don't like being ranted at (this is of course your saying what i think your saying) but sending them messages isn't going to help the production.

Possible out comes: they don't read the mail because of their lack of staff and they pretty much assume what it is already or B: they do care and it takes longer because one of them is reading these messages. not so much the graphic designers and such just employees in general, there fore taking longer.

"the best gift is patience"

wat shows would recomemd watching
hmmm
.../......................................­...­...­...­...­.hi­? Who knows when chapter 27 is added on to onemanga ? .................. I hope Rosario vampire capu3 comes out soon. Too bad Gonzo has money problems the funny thing to me is that there official site looks so modern and ......I don't know. I'm just hoping that if they do make it, make it soon. The weird thing is that the official site doesn't say a thing about a 3 rd season, shouldn't it say if 1 is coming out? Oh well back to reading the manga. Well the manga is actually cool just I don't like online reading it's always read scroll down read load next page read scroll down read load next page. I do read the manga anyways though.
Idk much anime shows I actually found Rosario vampire from reading Shonen Jump
wink
ive only readed manga capu 1 :D so i still can waste some time reading capu 2.

there should be a 3rd capu of the anime. since things that have happend in the first capu of manga hasnt shown up yet in the anime, like ghoul tsukune..
im confussed my self why they havent made a 2010 line up. but they might not know what animes to show yet. even tho were over half way through january 2010.

also ive started to watch another anime just to kill some time when home :P :)

the 3rd season might be made or not by gonzo, just that some company could make the 3rd season that would be nice :D and of cause with the same voices as in the 2 capus of anime ;)
you would have to tell me what genre you are into for me to give you decent suggestions.
like i said guys it will come when it has been completed.

getting all worked up about is just going to make it mentally slower.