1. Ross loves everything to do with flying (e.g. kites, paragliding, RC planes). He is waiting desperately to be old enough to get his flying license.
2.Ross is trained in capoeira, a Brazilian art that combines martial arts, sports, and music.
3. His brother Rocky got him into the band The Script.
4. He likes old school animated movies (e.g Disney’s Tarzan).
5. He Has a RC T-28 Trojan (that’s a smallish Remote controlled plane).
6. His parents, Mark and Stormie, met at an Elton John Concert.
Ross was born in Littleton, Colorado, the fourth of five kids to Mark and Stormie Lynch.
He and his family moved to California in 2007 to allow his brother Riker to pursue a career as an entertainer. After the move, his brother Rocky taught himself how to play the guitar, and taught Ross how to play and Riker to play bass while their sister Rydel began to play the piano. They soon made the band R5 with a friend they met at a dance studio, Ellington Ratliff, who plays the drums. They say Ellington is like family to them. Their band's website is R5rocks.com.
"I think I have some good secrets to spill! We're all a little crazy and have so much energy because we're constantly singing and having fun. But Ross is really friendly, confident and full of life. I'd describe him as a big, adorable puppy dog that you just love all the time because he's so sweet! Everybody loves the energy he gives off. That's what attracts people to him. But I have a really good secret about him. He doesn't like scary movies! He gets scared really easily, which is funny because Laura and I love them, and the boys don't. (Ross, I hope you're reading this right now!) Another...