Ross Lynch List Article

74 Ross Lynch facts

List by rusher29 posted over a year ago
~These facts are not mine~

1. Ross loves Japanese chewing gum.

2. Ross has a Girl Sean Malto deck, which is a skateboard.

3. Ross is an adrenaline junkie.

4. Ross once spent three hours at Pedlow skate park.

5. On Ross's 15th Birthday he played hockey with Joe Sakic from the Colorado Avalanches.

6. Ross is homeschooled.

7. Ross's favorite movies are Romeo and Juliet, & Avatar.

8. Ross's favorite color is bright yellow.

9. Ross loves everything to do with flying (e.g. kites, paragliding, RC planes). He is waiting desperately to be old enough to get his flying license.

10. Ross has to wet his hair before going into swimming pools with chlorine in them, otherwise, due to the coloring in his hair, his hair turns green.

11. Ross is trained in capoeira, a Brazilian art that combines martial arts, sports, and music.

12. His brother Rocky got him into the band The Script.

13. If he could be any dog, he’d be a Siberian Husky.

14. He Has a RC T-28 Trojan (that's a smallish Remote controlled plane).

15. He once dreamt about being on a G6 jet plane with Demi Lovato.

16. He likes old school animated movies (e.g Disney's Tarzan).

17. His parents, Mark and Stormie, met at an Elton John Concert.

18. He didn't know you could post Video’s on Twitter until around the 14th of June, despite Twitter having that function for months.

19. His agent's name is Stella.

20. He went to see Riker on the Glee Live Tour at the Staples Centre.

21. Ross got verified on Twitter on May 15, 2011.

22. His biggest pet peeve? "When you're talking to someone and they get out their phone and start texting, or makes/answers a phone call."

23. He was victim to his 2 older brothers Haunted Toilet Prank, where they turned the lights off in the bathroom and started to play scary music.

24. Ross has been playing ice hockey since he was 3.

25. Sometimes the rest of R5 call him "Rossy Jersey Shor".

26. Ross isn't overly keen on scary movies.

27. In June of 2009 he texted two fans from his dad's phone because they’d left him their number, so he thought it would be a good idea. One of the fans nearly fainted.

28. Ross tends to chew his food on the right side of his mouth.

29. Ross is in a band with two of his brothers, sister, & friend, called R5.

30. Ross almost always holds the microphone in his left hand.

31. Ross fans are often called Rossians, Rossies, Roshorers, or Ross-a-roni's.

32. Ross claims he has never worked out a day in his life. He says he gets his muscle from playing crazy sports like parkour & hockey.

33. When playing hockey, Riker usually plays center, Ross, right wing, and Rocky, left wing.

34. Ross's current favorite video game is Battlefield 3.

35. Ross & Rydel's favorite Maroon 5 song is Stutter.

36. Ross's favorite kind of pizza is Hawaiian.

37. Ross's guitar's name is Luna.

38. Ross's current favorite song is "Bad Enough For You" by All Time Low.

39. Ross's favorite band is The Script.

40. Ross was born & raised in Littleton, Colorado.

41. Ross's birthday is December 29, 1995.

42. Ross's favorite word is awesome.

43. Ross & his uncle Shor were born on the same day, which is why Ross's middle name is Shor.

44. Ross & Riker were extras in Hannah Montana's music video girl for "Ordinary Girl".

45. Ross is almost 6 feet tall.

46. Ross weighs approximately 150 lbs.

47. Ross would love to cover one of The Script's songs for Austin & Ally.

48. Ross loves to draw & sketch.

49. Ross has been dancing since he was about 5 years old.

50. Ross's favorite candy is Cadbury Easter Eggs.

51. Ross loves nearly all types of food.

52. Ross bought a violin with his brother Rocky, though neither of them have any idea how to play.

53. Ross's worst injury? "I was playing ice hockey and my helmet fell off and then a skate came across my forehead."

54. Ross got #1 on Radio Disney's DCT3 for the first time on January 17 2012.

55. A fan asked if Ross dyes his hair, & this was his response: "Lol once a year i get it a little bit brighter... But that is it."

56. The first taping for the pilot Austin & Ally was February 28, 2011.

57. The first screening of the pilot of Austin & Ally was April 6, 2011.

58. Ross loves the rain.

59. Ross went paragliding with Rocky, Ryland, & his dad for the first time on May 20, 2011.

60. Ross once tweeted: "I dont want to live in a neighborhood :(... I want to live on the Beach, or somewhere in nature! :)"

61. Ross also once tweeted: "Just look up and think that your living on a tiny little rock in a huge universe! Life is short!"

62. Another random tweet from Ross: "follow your dreams and reach for the stars!"

63. Ross's favorite quote that he came up with, is "Music is poetry with personality."

64. Ross loves Nesquick.

65. The first time Ross was on Radio Disney's Dot Com Top 3, was January 8, 2012. He got third place.

66. On January 17, 2012, Ross got first place on Radio Disney's Dot Com Top 3.

67. Ross dances with his hips quite often.

68. Ross keeps the beat during a song by tapping his left leg.

69. R5's very first tour started on May 3, 2012, & ended on May 15, 2012.

70. Ross reached 100,000 followers on Twitter on May 29, 2012.

71. Ross filmed his first movie, Teen Beach Musical, in Puerto Rico from the beginning of February to the beginning of Apriil.

72. During an R5 concert in Utah on the R5 West Coast Tour, Ross dropped his microphone while singing A Billion Hits.

73. Ross's celebrity crush is Olivia Hussey (from Romeo & Juliet [1968]).

74. Ross was terrified of rollercoasters until he was 13

kaitie365 said:
How do you know how much he weighs?

I like that He's an adrenaline junkie, and he plays sports. I hope that was accurate about His height and weight.

I LOVE ROSS LYNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol celebrity crush and kinda sicko whered u get the facts from?

pancakes2 said:
I love Ross he is the best!!

rusher29 said:
I got these from a website..i can't remember the name of it, but these facts arent mine (:

zzz
No offense Rusher29 But the way that picture looks at meh is creepy I mean that profile pic...

my nickname and my guitar's name. really? I WAS THE FIRST ONE TO USE THIS NAME!!
haha my gosh we have lots of things in common..

gwen33 said:
Ross Lynch is super HOT me and my BFF are both in love with him the only broblem with me is that i already have a soper hot boyfriend his name is Riley Ross Lynch is hotter dont tell Riley lol and we have lots in common so lol lol lol I have dreams about him

gwen33 said:
oops I ment problem and super sssoooooorrrrrryyyy woops

OMG me and Ross Lynch have sooooooooooooooooooooooo much in common. Like i like Japanese chewing gum, Romeo & Juliet, & Avatar, bright yellow, Husky's, twitter, eat on the same side of the mouth, love R5, love hockey, battlefield 3, Maroon 5 Stutter, fave. pizza, fave. word awesome, drawing and sketching, same kind of Easter eggs, love rain, love nesquick, dancing. although Ross is in martial arts i am in Hapkido which is kind of the same.

meh
I have only the hockey part and martial arts in common i really love ice hockey! I am kind of glad that I don't have more things in common with him.... not a fan of him....

Ross must like dropping his mic a lot! He dropped it last night when I saw him in concert. Lol.

BoyFans said:
I Think I Have To Much In Common. Although i like the fact that he doesn't really like horror movies. Because if we watch one together, i don't care about them there funny so i can keep him safe. And i what way is he an adrenaline junkie? ;P

gwen33 said:
omg I think I hane a crush actually I dont think it I know it we have so much in common

I love the show. I watch it with my younger sister. I think Ross (Austin) is a very talented guy, but to be honest, his hair looks fake. How can he deny that he paints it? Maybe he should try another shade, that blond color seems to need too much peroxide and is damaging his hair. Maybe you don't need to paint your hair, my sister says you would look great anyway. He seems to be a great guy and I just learned he was here in Puerto Rico, were we live, making a movie. How could we miss it?

Katie290 said:
Im much big fan of him like no one has ever nown and before he became famous guess wat i dreamed of him cool right and im not liing

Katie290 said:
be my fan wat wat dadoy
halaloya com on be my fan
lalalalalalalalalalalal
jajajajjjajajajajajajaj
dadadaddadadadaddaaddadda
nananananananananananannananananan
bababababababababababababababab
wats up wats up wats up wats up

zzz
Katie290 said:
hey wats up

Katie290 said:
im katie juliana guzman ya and im actually born on april 24 2001

jay0265 said:
hey Ross

All of that is me except my hair dont turn green and my fave color is torquise

Do any of the rest o you fantasies about Ross and R5 listen to this :
Whether I'm bored at school dreaming eating pancakes or tying my shoes i fantasies about R5 believe me I'm kidding and its always where like say at school yesterday i finished my tests and in the middle of all of them i was in the giant hall and there was a stage and I was like what i wouldn't give if R5 came through the back door jumped up on stage called my name out and made me sing with them TRUE STORY!!!

#18 mentions my birthday💙

Every time I watch Austin and Ally every time I see Ross Lynch he makes me smile. http://images.fanpop.com/images/emoticoons­/he­art­.jp­g

sle412 said:
I LOVE ROSS LYNCH. I already knew this stuff though, and you left out some because I know more about him than that.

Ross Lynch is sooooooooooooo HOT!!! I would do ANYTHING to meet him! His face always makes me smile!

I have been so obsessed with him that I have tried to stop watching austin and ally and listening to his (r5) music because they give me a stomach ache... I don't know if I have heart ache from knowing I will never meet him and that he will never like me or that I just get so excited I get nearly sick when I see or listen to him.

I could tech him how to play the violin!

Sorry just looked back at my comment... I meant teach.

I was afraid of rollercoasters when I was 10 years old, but my sister in law forced me to go on a rollercoaster and now I love going on rollercoasters

cuteyross said:
I have almost everything in common with him I luv martial arts and ice hockey and I always eat on the right,and I not a big fan of scary movies either also my 4 brothers also did a scary prank on me but I'm not gonna tell u what it was. I luv all types of foods and nesquique I drink it all the time, I luv the rain and Cadbury , I got hurt once when playin hockey with my cuz Adrian,Adrian and I where both goin for te puck the stick slipped from his hands and hit me in nose and then it was broken,and I tap me leg too to keep the beat of something I'm doin

were do u get all of these facts from!? are u a stocker? if u stock ross u r really creppy,weird,and that means u have nothing to do with ur life!

smirk
nix16 said:
we kinda have some things in common like number 1, 6, 7, 8, 16, 22, 28, 35, 36, 39, 48, 50, 58....

simone833 said:
I. Love. You

simone833 said:
I. Love. You. He,s. mine

hotgirl10 said:
i wish you my boyfriend

hotgirl10 said:
so today my boyfriend broke up with me

joey455 said:
How do you no all these facts give him some privacy

I wish I could kiss ross all day long

I agree with joey 455 . And , I'm a fan of Ross and , his band (R5) also ! :)

I Love Ross Lynch

people who only like Ross Lynch are called Rossians but if you like Ross Lynch and R5, its an insult to be a rossian because ross is in R5 and it means you only care about Ross and you think you know about the others and they really dont. so yeah and its only Rossians not any other nick names

i soooooooooooooooooooooooo love ross lynch he is soooooooooooo HOT

ross lynch is awsome dancer,singer and dancer and he is sooooooooooooooooo hot and awsome and handsome i love ross lynchwhen iwas 3years old
last edited 6 months ago