Scandinavia Predicting Snow...

DrDevience posted on Nov 10, 2007 at 02:23PM
Well we woke up to a small snow covering, then that melted. Then an small ice storm hit... but that is now already meted too.

Damn it. I wanna make a snow castle and stuff!

When do you predict we will have the first real snow in the South Sweden/Copenhagen area?

Scandinavia 24 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Lars said…
19 Dec my birthday
over a year ago DrDevience said…
I dunno... last year there wasn't a real snow until after Jul...

I'm going to guess Dec 22 though.
27 Dec and still no snow...
over a year ago aholic said…
We got a little snow rain today, but it melted.
Yay, when I woke up today, there was snow outside, not so much, but still there was snow. My mum said, that when she was up tonight, she saw that is was snowing...about 4am (same time in Sweden ;)
last edited over a year ago
Yeah. I even enough get the souls of my feet wet... in one patch of my backyard.

They are saying Saturday it should snow, but melt the next day. ARGH
Now it's snowing again here.
I heard in the news, that Denmark is the second most contaminated country in Europe. It's probably because we live 5 million people in such a small area...
Who's news? bias makes a difference... as far as I have seen, Denmark is one of the cleanest damned countries. Especially as compared to the Us or England
Well they said it on TV2. TV2 and DR1 is the two most popular tv channels.
odd, that. I'll have to dig around and find their list because like I said, my impressions of Denmark have all been very positive. It is beautiful.
They probably figured it out on how much we contamine for how small our country is, like when you think about finland that is huge, but there is just as many people there as in little Denmark.
True, that...

But guess what... it's snowing! YAY!
The only thing we get is rain. I'm counting on that it will start snow last in january then.
Our snow melted by the next day, as predicted. More better come soon... this rain in maddening.
Today the sun is shining like if it was in may. I don't think that we will get very much snow, if we even do get some.
On friday and saturday we should get rain and snow because of a big storm thursday.
I freakin hope so... I am sooo bloody sick of this wind & rain lately.
Actually the sun has been shining here today. I miss the snow!
The storm ruined our flagstaff today, and the sea is all up on the road near the beach.
Last night the wind was a bit scary - with side-ways ice crystals blowing in. Nothing stuck though, so today is looking just like a big mud pit in my backyard.

I haven't stepped out there yet, but it sounds to be windy still.
Who would have ever guessed that the biggest snows would come in late March?

Still not enough for a big ol' Snow Castle... but certainly enough today for a good snowball fight ;>
I guess that spring is coming now... April should be the first spring month!
Yep. It was pretty nice out today. Went and found two Slotts to photograph, plus a few shots of Knutstorps Ring - and plans to go to a race there on the 20th now. YAY!