Scrubs you know when you're obsessed with scrubs when...

hooch-is-crazy posted on Jan 07, 2008 at 05:38PM
i can't remember where i stole this from but what you do is come up with things you might do if you are obsessed with scrubs.make them as funny as possible people and only one per post, let the other people in too.

i'll start, this one isn't great,

when someone goes mad you say hooch is crazy

Scrubs 949 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 701-750 of 949

over a year ago tushtush said…
hmmm
-When you have to write an imaginary letter for English and you put your address as North Hollywood Medical Centre and your name as Janae Bakken (OK, I'm half way through right now, so I haven't signed the nae yet. But I will, once I stop procrastinating.)
Alicelattey said: When you get to make plant cuttings in Biology and you name your plant JD.
Hehe, we just did that, I called mine Elliot! :D

-When you have a vicious cold because of how you went out into the snow in just your Sacred Heart top, but you think it's worth it and don't regret it, despite the fact that your body feels like it's slowly melting...
last edited over a year ago
big smile
-When you're in the middle of a maths lesson and you start thinking about the end of Scrubs. Suddenly it feels like the room is closing in on you and you get this horrible headache and you're on the brink of tears, so you have to go to the school nurse. She dismisses you quickly, but you wait around for ages trying to regroup and recover form your unexpected Scrubs breakdown before reentering the classroom.
over a year ago alicelattey said…
smile
-When you're trying to come up with the name of a mental home for a story you're doing in English (most awful thing I've ever written, although the main character's similar to Elliot) and you decide to name it Sacred Heart.
worried
-When you're going on holiday for a week tomorrow and you only have two thoughts on the whole thing:
1. What boxset should I take?
2. What if I miss some great Scrubs news and don't have access to a computer so can't find it out? :O
over a year ago DrCox said…
rainy
When you start being prickly and sarcastic. (I was already like that) and when you star to st-t--t-tt-t-t-t-t--r-r-r-r-r-r-e-e-e-e-e-­e-t­-t-­t-t­-t-­-c-­cc-­c-c­-hi­ng word when you are talking.
over a year ago DrCox said…
When you start dreaming about Elliot.
over a year ago TheChilledOne said…
When you go to a bar with your boys, and actually try an Appletini!
over a year ago GoodOldPhooners said…
When you freak out when you find out you and Zach Braff share a birthday/birthplace.
big smile
Dude that's awesome!
hmmm
-When you're on a ski lift that drags you up the mountain parallel to a piste and another lift and you sing Everything Comes Down to Poo really loudly so people actually stop skiing to give you curious looks.
-When you write Scrubs in the snow on random cars.
-When you draw a huge, hideous picture of a giant eyeball with a leg and foot coming out of it and write an analysis on the side of it that makes fun of pretentious art analyses and you stick it up on your school display board with a fake grade written on it the morning of your school's open day, and you only get caught because you wrote "[Scrubs]" in the corner so all the teachers knew it was you. :(
over a year ago scrubslove93 said…
~When you put scrubs pictures all over your Health Team project board, regardless of what your group members say.
-When you phone your local hospital to try and get volunteer places and the nurse who answers is really grumpy and you mutter 'You're not friendly like Carla.' under your breath.
-When your teacher calls someone in your class (who's called Ella) Elliot by mistake and you start squealing.
smirk
-When you're in a lesson and you look down at the table you're sitting at and see that a year 7 has put a nametag on it because it's her usual seat. You then see that you, at some point without thinking, have written "I love Scrubs", "Scrubs is life", "JD and Elliot forever", "ZB is the best", "BL is God", "Ted 4 Gooch" and "I wish school was more like Sacred Heart..." all over it. I felt kinda bad, but I obviously hadn't thought about what I was doing while I'd written that stuff.
over a year ago _musha_ said…
When you are going to have endoscopic examination...all you can think about is how great doctors look in their scrubs.
big smile
-When loads of people have started noticing that pretty much every classroom in your school says "I love [Scrubs]" on the wall somewhere, and now they're all coming to you... :O
big smile
-When your new insult is "PUC you". It stands for "Perry Ulysses Cox" and is used whenever you want to have a Cox-style rant at somebody. :D
laugh
-When your number 1 most played song on itunes is Elliot singing Swing Lo. Hehehehe. :D
big smile
When you now can preety much answer anything about season 1 because you got a DVD pack, and a weekend alone. 8D
over a year ago Muse_Fan86 said…
tongue
You and your best mate have a Turk and JD type relationship, so much so, you nickname eachother Turk and JD, even comes up on your phone! But it goes further, you call your relationship "guy love", and you post random episodes of Scrubs on eachothers Facebook Walls!
-When you've written scrubs in Greek letters in big letters on the front of your Greek book.
-When you're at the top of an important rowing race and everyone is really serious and a boat goes past with 'Tylenol' on it and you crack up laughing.
-When you're discussing lunch, and brunch etc. and your friend says 'I want brinner like in Scrubs.' and your other friend looks straight at you because she knew you'd be grinning like a loon. (I was. :P)
big smile
-When for French you have to write about your favourite TV show and you start your praising rant with (translated into English): "My favourite TV is Scrubs. It's magnificent. There are no flaws and it's completely perfect. It's the best show ever and all the other shows are disgusting in comparison to it."
-When you and a group of your friends are randomly beatboxing in a gangsterly way as you go down the street, and you can't help but break into 'He's got fluid.'
cool
-When you stand in the middle of a busy street and say in a loud, booming voice, "Zachary Israel Braff, come to me now! Sarah Chalke, come also and even you, Donald Faison. Come also Christa Miller and your genius husband, Bill Lawrence, I summon you!" People look at you very strangely...
over a year ago summerfrog said…
laugh
When you pass out when U poo
Do you really? :p
-When you're randomly writing Scrubs on the back of your chemistry test when your teacher comes up to you and says, 'You're really obsessed aren't you? Really really obsessed.' Then he walks off chanting 'Obsessed, obsessed, obsessed...'

I hate that man. :D
-When you're doing your homework, see a problem about the probability of a penny landing on tails, and proceed to sing the WHOLE "Rant Song", Janitor's part included, trying to match the actors' voices, but fail miserably. :D
big smile
-When you get jumpers at school for this expedition and you can get anything you want printed on the back, and you get "[Scrubs] me brother!" put on yours. :D
-When you realise that you missed Joshua Radin performing in London last week and you're completely distraught, not because you particularly like his music, but because he's so close to Zach Braff that you're convinced you could've formed some connections if you'd gone (unrealistic but I don't care... :D)
-When you're going to see your favourite band live and you make funny showercaps with messages of love on them and throw them on stage, and you can't help but write "[Scrubs]" on every single one. (Then the band dedicate a song to you and you meet the guitarist and he recognises you as their biggest fan and hugs you and the singer gives you the microphone three times during the gig. :D :D :D)
zzz
-When it's the first day of your school holidays and all you want to do is sleep but it's a Thursday and you force yourself to get up because you physically need to watch the new Scrubs... You even start chanting 'new Scrubs' in your sleep. :D
big smile
-When you've been having EVEN MORE dreams about Scrubs, but this time they've made sense and you've been having them every night. They feel incredibly real, and they're all about new episodes of Scrubs, where you actually dream them up and watch them, then discuss them with your friends afterwards. It's a consistent stream of events and when you wake up you always feel heartbroken because they were just so plausible, unlike other dreams of yours (but you're hoping the realisticness of them means that you're actually psychic and they're going to happen). Then, the one night you don't have an 'episode dream' you dream that Bill Lawrence is editing My Soul on Fire in your basement with the rest of the Scrubs crew, and it's just brilliant. Then you have another dream that you're Sabrina the Teenage Witch, but that was just plain weird... :O

-When you make yourself brinner just to see why Turk loves it so much. Trust me, his love is most definitely just.
I dreamt up my own version of My Soul on Fire a couple nights ago. :D
big smile
-When you're reading a thing about Chris Martin being in Disneyland with his family, and your first thought is, "I wonder if they'll bump into JD and Sammy?"
-When you mourn on ZB's birthday, as it means he's that much older than you. :(
-When you're watching 90210 and Fear You Won't Fall by Joshua Radin starts playing in the background and you start dancing around, saying, "Sarah Chalke's favourite sing! Woo! Woo! Sarah Chalke's favourite song..."
big smile
-When you woke up today you ran into your kitchen where your whole family was sitting and started singing 'I'm So Excited' and dancing around, because you could finally watch My Soul on Fire.
-When you kept on thrashing around in excitement during My Soul on Fire 1 because it was that amazing. :D :D :D :D :D
When you couldn't sleep last night and you think it MAY be because you were so excited about My Soul On Fire.
over a year ago hooch-is-crazy said…
I couldn't sleep either the night before it and I thought it might have been because of My Soul On Fire aswell.
over a year ago sofia24 said…
-When your sat at the dinner table at school and randomly shout "Guy Love, that's all it...[etc]" and sing the whole tune off by heart. [or everything comes down to poo, if your me :D]
- When ever you see a helicopter, you want to spin around saying "I'm a helicopter, I'm a helicopter, I'm a helicopter..." whilst holding a plant.
- When you start to get freaked out by ginger kids. (:
- When you write "I Love Scrubs" all over your english book.
- Whenever anyone mentions musicals, you burst into The Rant Song, Guy Love...
- If you can't sleep you make up your own new episode.
big smile
When you jump on your friends back and shout "EEEEAGLE!!!!!"
-When you start imagining your friend with udders.
-When you get in a lift the first image that comes into your head is you randomly snogging the other person in the lift :S
-When you rap into a hairbrush, because you forgot about the Nanny Cam.
I've been singing Jordan's rap tunes into a hairbrush loads, too. :D

-When you're rewatching My Soul on Fire Part 1 with your dad, and when it gets to the 'I love you' scene you have to restrain yourself so much that you're shaking, because all you want to do is squee and thrash about. :D
^^ haha tushtush, thats funny :).
laugh
You should see some of her earlier ones!
blush
Hooch, are you suggesting I've gone down in standard? :p It's just I've done everything now, it's hard to find something original to do to express my love! :D

-When you're watching the film 17 Again and a character comes on played by the same woman as Jill Tracy and you recoil in horror and squeal, "Oh my God Jill's come back from the grave!"
laugh
That was awesme. I take it back! You're still at your best.
over a year ago adamerr92 said…
when you greet people by saying 'steak niiiiiiiight' and giving them a hug
haha all tushtush's answers are funny! (=

-When you see shadow puppets you want to reenact Pearl Harbour!
worried
Now I feel all under pressure... Bahaha. :p

This one isn't funny, it's just to show my sorrow at Scrubs ending (:'():
-When you're current facebook photo is you holding up a sign which says 'On May 6th my life will end.'

It will. It really will. :O