Okay. So, I admit it. I'm truly, one hundred percent, caught up Gossip Girl fan. Surprised? Or did you read it on the right side of this page? :)
Anyway, I was just watching the latest episode online, and leaving aside for a second Serena's perfect hair, ( I mean, what's up with that??? She looks like she just got out of the bed! But not like the rest of us. You know, chaotic hair, one eye bloated etc. She looks... GOOD. No, that's not the word. She looks GREAT!) I can't help it wonder... how can she be so flawless, pretty, stylish, attractive, funny, and a GREAT WRITER? Some of...
+ <em>R e a s o n s +
<strong>1. Because she is the original lead, female character and actress.
2. Because she's got hot legs. Need we say more?
3. Because she's trying to change.
4. Because she's back from boarding school.
5. Because we want to raid her closet.
6. Because all the boys are lining up to go out with her.
7. Because she's a sexy siren.
8. Because she's always front page news.
9. Because we love her hair flip and cute little dances.
Not written by me - from this website - wikiHow. Or something. Sorry.
Serena Van Der Woodsen is the blonde beauty characterized in the popular Gossip Girl novels. Shes described as extremely attractive to men with a sheet of golden blonde hair and large, lake-blue eyes. Though it is heavily stressed throughout the series that Serena is "one of a kind" and "the most gorgeous girl on the planet", its time to break those rules and step into her shoes for a day, a year or a lifetime!