Silver the Hedgehog SilverHedgeh0g and darksilver...

FireKitty101 posted on Aug 07, 2010 at 10:57AM
im having trouble sayong something, but i have a bit of support.

Silver the Hedgehog 45 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Silvaze_4_life said…
Im here
over a year ago FireKitty101 said…
welcome. now how is this gonna work huh? what should i tell them?
Tell them how u feel and tell them who u really love
ok, i will. u can help me with saying it.
smile
yes i will
worried
remember, if i dont finish a sentence, finish it for me. PLEASE! im scared already!
lol i will, dont be scared
over a year ago ShaclowStalker said…
my advice even though it not my business just find the one personality you like the most ! hope it works out =)
Thanx 4 that Shadclowstalker
smile
thank you for the advice. =) i already picked. and thank you again silvaze 4 life.
last edited over a year ago
smile
your welcome
i hope they understand. can we talk until morning? and make it popular so they notice ir?
Lol ok
actually, lets not. i wanna practice exactly what i wanna say. i will message u.
lol ok then
>>>>>" ok, here goes. im having a problem.i only love one of you silvers, and i have finally picked one of you. well i loved you both, but i cant be with one, to dissapoint the other. so i have chosen one of you. i have picked Silverhedgeh0g because he has been nice 2 me when i ment him and i followed with my heart, im sorry i disapointed u darksilver i hope we can still be friends. will u understand?
Yep thats it
smile
finally off my chest.
i hope he will understand
over a year ago darksilver said…
crying
UMM, how comes it is the one that is not picked gets killed a day or 2 later?oh maybe because he commets SUICIDE!blaze I needed help to so it came to the fact that BOOM (a rolplaying character that feeds on emoitions) took me over.but U now what they say... "love concers all"
Don t feel bad Darksilver
crying
give me a day to think about this I'll talk to meph about it.
over a year ago MephilesTheDark said…
Such a war between two loves has been fought many a time. An age old battle of a choice that can determine ones future life... A choice that must be considered many times over before the final conclusion is made.

As such, I refuse to take sides on this... dilemma.

Both FireKitty101 and DarkSilver have my full support in this issue.

FireKitty101, I promise to you that I will assist you in any choice you may make. I promise I will help you when needed.

DarkSilver, I promise to you that you can always talk to me, whether it be for advice or just to get an issue 'off your shoulders'.

To both of you... I promise I will assist in creating a void of serenity, where such a war can be left behind you.

I have come to think of both of you as friends, and I refuse to let EITHER of you drown in your own despair...

Just give me the word, and I promise on my life I shall be of any assistance I can be.
Thank you, that was really sweet.
No problem, Blaze. As summed up by Rouge: 'Even if the whole world turns against you, know that I'll always stand by your side.'
You can count me in im always there aswell
over a year ago SilverHedgeh0g said…
im really sorry darksilver...
worried
ugh, i should not have done this. now im feeling REALLY guilty...trust me i hate this feeling. now i feel hated! *cry* im sorry...
heart
It took me an intire month to think this over and I come to the conclusion that we can still be friends at the least.
wink
oh and SilverHedgeh0g dont be sorry
smile
Awesome! Good to know! *hug*
over a year ago silvergurl3 said…
smile
Tru. FireKitty101, Darksilver don't feel bad cuz u coulnt get the one u like to love u or make up ur mind on who to like, put it in the past and forget about it. I'm sure u really loved FireKitty101 darksilver but it is her choice after all. FireKitty101 I followed what u felt was rite nd went with silverthehedgeh0g. I admire the both of u nd i think u can still be close friends and who knows, sumthings may change. Darksilver, FireKitty101 may not feel happy with silver nd decide to be with u instead. Ull never know until that time that one moment of truth comes and then will u prevail. I support both of u nd if u need a shoulder yo cry on u can count on me to be there like tails will be at sonics forceful wedding with Amy saying " alrite u have ten minuets to pack up nd speed over to Africa, I'll tell her u had to move the day before due to sega's big move to africa". Pretty much I am with mephiles the dark rite nao so chin up nd look foward to what may happen in da future nd don't look down upon ur selves and say such an imbasul look foward to meeting true love getting a dream job nd why am o going on like this I'm pretty sure I made my point at the begining... Oh wellz
smile
That was a very nice speech there.

As it has been said before, I support the both of you fully.

If either of you need a hand with ANYTHING, don't hesitate.

For me... A friend is someone I could ring at 2 am to moan about my problems, they might be a little annoyed, but they'd listen.

I can't be sure if you'd do that for me, but I sure as hell know I would for you.

I mean... What are friends for?
angelic
Thnx meph. But all I said nd wat u said was entirely true.
angelic
Exactly, I never say anything unless I mean it... ^^
over a year ago -BlazeTheCat- said…
Thank you all. OMG I would so let you call me at 2 am, but get ready for me to call you at 1 am!! xD Honestly, thanks for all the awesome comments and stuff, and that is very true, silvergurl3. ^.^ You guys are my BESTEST friends! ^.^ *group hug*
hey no one huged me DX
I did!
heart
I'll hug ya!!!*hugs darksilver*
*hugs darksilver*
Aw, c'mon, hug the schitzophrenic emo too... I don't bite... Hard. xD
laugh
Yay Hugs For Mephiles Too!!! XD *hugs*
[=•{D] haha this is billybobjoebobjoebobbillybob nd he sez hai!!!
*hug back* Aw, I feel loved. x3
laugh
... Supercalifraglisticexpiealidosious... I had to spell it :)
laugh
this is wat ilook like!!! (finally made a pic ;3)
this is wat ilook like!!! (finally made a pic ;3)