Hey! Just posting my summer playlist, yes I know some of these songs are so last century, but I still love them... This is what I'll be blasting non stop this summer:
1. P.L.U.R. By blood on the dancefloor (my official summer song!! and don't look up any of their other songs cuz they are dirty, but this one is fine)
2. Teenage dream by Katy perry (of course)
3. Perfect Weapon by black veil brides (love this one always)
4. Soul sister by train (so summerish)
5. I was made for loving you by kiss (a classic)
Ever since I starred in my kindergarten musical, I have had a passion for singing. It is such a beautiful thing, and I love all sorts of music. My favorite singer is Taylor Swift, and she has inspired me in so many ways. I have never been interested in country-ish music until I heard Taylor. She has a beautiful voice and she uses no auto tune. I have began to write my own songs and I play guitar, piano and clarinet. My dream is to be just like Taylor, and sing as my profession. In fifth grade, I was the female lead in the graduating play, suessical, and I played Gertrude McFuzz. Not the most...