Sinna's Soiree the game: "TRUTH or DARE" cont. ~Kakashi Party~

Sinna_Hime_chan posted on Apr 23, 2012 at 02:31AM
I do believe the rules are simple: There is NO opting out allowed.

<of course this is a party & you can rp that your are in the bathroom or were, etc. -just in case of a long absence & if you have to get skipped> :/

main party:link

On Your turn (which is whenever someone else isn't asking and as long as everyone there has gotten a turn) you ask someone present to choose either "Truth -or- Dare"?

TRUTH is a question they must answer TRUTHFULLY
DARE is an action you tell them to do. THEY MUST.

................***CHOOSE CAREFULLY***.............
I do believe the rules are simple: There is NO opting out allowed. 

<of course this is a party & y
last edited on Apr 24, 2012 at 05:48PM

Sinna's Soiree 849 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 751-800 of 849

over a year ago Sinna_Hime_chan said…
surprise
She felt arms slide up around her. She could not see, but then she heard Kakashi...

"Whhaaat?!!" If only they could have seen her eyes!! Thank God she was not gagged! "What the hell do you mean first go?!"
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago kakarin4life said…
cool
Ummmmmm......nothin nothing~! He chuckled slightly "you didn't really think I was going to let cruz take my dare for me would u?" he then tugged cruz off and ran his hands across her slides softly.-
surprise
"Whose hands are that?!" she asked as Kakashi had slid his hands across her sides...and she wondered who was around her. It had to be Kakashi. But she had heard an indigant sounding noise from Cruz.

She was not so sure she liked being blindfolded. She felt so helpless and clueless. Maybe it would get better? -she comforted herself. Maybe it would get worse?!
She imagined all sort of deviant things and could just picture Kakashi in the way he touched her! Why couldn't this be him and the tables turned?
"Whose hands are that?!" she asked as Kakashi had slid his hands across her sides...and she wondered
cool
He laughed slightly and brushed his clothed lips across her belly slightly. "tell who it is yet?" he liked TEASIG her he found it funny but like he could take control and show her who was top dog not that she ever treated him like that but he just liked to show her now and again for the hell of it.
meh
The slight touch of closed lips across the thin silky material of the little cat dress sent shivers up her.
"Yes Kakashi." . . .
-was her only reply in that deeper whispery hushed voice of hers.

She waited as goosebumps crawled up her arms for no apparent reason.
kiss
-he then pulled his mask down sneekly and kissed her lips softly holding her hips-
worried
"Um" - she tried to pull back a little.
over a year ago DarkCruz360 said…
surprise
Hold it there buddy I don't think she will like that
crying
..........-he stopped and pulled his mask up then glared at cruz- I would like to see u do better.......she made it clear she doesn't want me to do it maybe u should....
surprise
Wait what me no she's my friend man
O_O
blush
"Oh wow guys -hey." *she smiles* "It's fine Cruz. It's all in good fun," she says feeling like a blind person. "Kakashi KNOWS that. He is not going to DO anything to me...he's just mess'n with meh." Of course, she is in chains and tied with things, so what could she do anyway?! She really wasn't in any position... "I mean..." she grinned trying to be light-hearted and put Cruz's fears to rest. It was weird with everything being dark...all sense of things lost or heightened, "he WOULDN'T, you wouldn't- right Kakashi?" she questioned him.

..and why in blazes was he taunting Cruz to come over here!!
surprise
Ohh ok
meh
........-he looked away and ignored both of them- hmph....
cool
Hmft what? Hmft to the fact that you are just mess'n with meh, or hmft to the reply Cruz gave? Hmft that I am say'n you WOULD NOT do anything for Cruz to be concerned about? Am I not seeming to take this seriously enough for you? I'm sorry. I mean I am in CHAINS? What more do you want? I could walk away...oh no...that's right I can't!
surprise
Do you want me to take those off you?
mischievous
@Cruz: If he leaves me here I do... you bet!

But I WON'T beg YOU Kakashi - and I am not needing any mercy at this point. I have yet to see any reason to fear anything.
surprise
Ok then
meh
-sighs- wasn't this my dare? Meaning I have to finish it or sinna will win the game. Hang on a second....that's not far! -he pushes cruz out the way and began to kiss sinna again- he wasn't giving up this time~!
smile
She could not protest too much...there was not very far she could go really. It was just a SIMPLE kiss afterall.
cool
He then pulled his mask down and kissed her deeper! He wouldnt hold bak now he was on a roll!!
big smile
Her eyes were open, and if the scarf/blindfold around them was off- then you could see they were open!

Kakashi was kissing me!
Do I kiss back? Do I resist and struggle? (she's just not sure what to do?! what is he wanting to do?)
She sighed and found herself questioning things...
but he seemed to be picking UP steam, and not backing away.
I suppose he is suppose to be enticing me and attempting to either arouse or torture BY sexual arousal until I call out and say I can't.

OKAY. ^^

Ain't happen'n! (as they say) -he should know I LOVE kisses. Bring it on!
smile
He untied the scarf so she could see. He still wasn't holding back even if she wouldnt kiss back. It would hurt him slightly if she rejected and started to hate him but he wouldn't give up unless she like manage to slap him or something.
kiss
They met eyes...the stunned Sinna to his pale grey-blue eyes.
Maybe she'd like to be really kissed?
She watched him and gave in a little more.
smile
He held onto her hips softly and shut his eyes again.
smile
Oh my God... she wa kissing Kakashi ...and it was~ nice. :)
cool
He then stopped and smiled- ^-^
big smile
She looked at him surprised. It was as if seeing him for the very first time!!

Oh my! What was this feeling?
What were these butterflies??
What the hell was going on?! Why did he have to have such a nice smile?!
smile
'Breathless-sort of. 'Taken aback. 'Staring at him with mouth slightly agape. Was this dare supposed to go like this??
meh
(I don't so)
*sits back on the couch*
surprise
Sinna shakes her head as if in a dream.
Seeing Cruz now that the blindfold was off made her blush profusely!

"Oh...put it back on would you..." she whispers. The actual eye contact was too much as she hung there half suspending like the offering to a dragon!!- and yet...this was her own house!! It felt weird.
meh
...........s-sure....-he picked the scarf back up and rapper it around her eyes softly- .....
surprise
She has to remind herself it is just a game - and she does not want to be saved. Let them ignore her and carry on. This is what she chose.
big smile
-he then undid the cuffs and flung her over his shoulder "bed time for little sinn. You know we're the dire is right cruz awesome if u wouldn't mind...we have some business to take of in sinna's bed room so. Hope u had and great time! Bye." he then raced off into sinna's room and locked the door then placed her on the bed. "best party ever!"
rainy
Ok weird
*takes his jacket* ohh before let take a few drinks
surprise
monkey
//I guess that is it and the party is over. I would have liked to have said proper goodbyes and given hugs...and all that. That was sudden! But the party really has gone on way longer than I ever anticipated & if I am tied up and the girls aren't here play'n then it's not as much fun anyway, and needs to end, just THAT was a little sudden. My rl apologises.

You or anyone is welcome to crash in spare rooms too, etc.//
tongue
[PS. I was just going to say something before that post, BUT since I didn't get round to winding it up and I did NOT beg for mercy...I did not bail or skip out either and leave other girls literally hanging...I believe that means Kakashi that I WIN!]
cool
yes you win T-T darn u. there will b a next time i shall win!!! i guess part of life is dealing with heart brake ^^ what does the winner get any way.
big smile
Good Question. Let me think and I will get back with you:)

<omg. I already have ideas forming!!>
cool
Lol like what?!? :O
worried
mwahaha -wouldn't YOU like to know? -no wait, yes, you would and especially since it would involve you most likely. XD

You know I was actually kidding whenever we double bet each other, and I don't even remember what it was. All I know was how badly we taunted and I kept saying "I WILL win," lol. (???)

Is it a GOOD thing to be the winner of Truth or Dare???
cool
[We have already spoken "privately" about this. lol and if that is what we'd both like & think would be fun...I do think it could be. XD Sure! Absolutely Goode Sir. I am excited. Then let's rp it here to start... and then after you get back from holiday, if you want -we can make a new place here. :)]
heart
Sinna slept on the next day, very tired and slept very late.
Sinna slept on the next day, very tired and slept very late.
angelic
{hey, I have a gold bracelet too, but different wrist, that I NEVER take off like my gold cross necklace...my bracelet is real too, simple, elegant, like the necklace, and has solid gold hearts that dangle like charms. :) WHO cares, right? lol. I just noticed the picture...plus that way you could identify my body, OH! :D}
sick
He then woke up and turned over and opened one eye to see sinna sound asleep- ?!? -he had such a shock he fell off the bed- ouch....-.-
surprise
THis woke her up, "Oh my God!"
THis woke her up, "Oh my God!"
over a year ago Lillysataniel said…
laugh
lol, you guys are like a good book! That was an awesome dare! There should be more like that!
@Sinna Good girl! I would've backed down! :P Hehe!
heart
((((xP (eh...like I said...not sure "winning" is such a good thing! OH) - but thanks @Lilly & hope you will enjoy your date :)))

[PAR-TAY RECAP: The party started out a bit on the fire-side, and went steadily diving into the debacle-like RAVE scene. People brought their own booze, pregant underage unmarried females drinking...people falling down drunk, a drunken brawl or two, Sinna had to physically throw herself between two men to stop a fight in her kitchen! Whoa! Dirty-dance'n...Nazi Furries... POLEDANCERS, lol. What kinda party is this?! A soiree birthday party or sexy party?? Those that came with a date did NOT leave with said date, some peopl got abandoned and others ended up leaving with someone they just met while birthday boy & hostess get together. She tried to please everyone and even offered dares and said thet could bring dates, but whether they just dropped in for a few moments or stayed until about 3:30 am...there was good food, good drink, and good company! -We won't even ever speak of the T or D game!!! lol

Glad everyone came-hope you had fun!]
over a year ago Lillysataniel said…
crying
Wait...does this mean there is no more truth or dare?!
heart
@lil (((yep...you left w/BP remember. ;) 'And as I recall I ended up tied up then untied & thrown over Kakashi's shoulder and wisked away as he thanked everyone for coming quickly and said good-bye, leaving everyone else to fend for themselves, and locked the bedroom door behind us! o.O sooo~ I'm a tink'n it be morning now...or later in the NEXT day)))

Lilly walks in on a Sinna under the covers and what appears to be a naked Kakashi, although mostly under the covers, Sinna was asleep until Kakashi woke up as Lilly came in and he hit the floor with a start on the otherside of the bed. "Damn! I thought I locked that!" XD lol

[RECAP] Sinna, "Oh my God!" she looks at Lilly who is kinda surprised too...and rightly so~ "Uh...Hi Lilly."