Advertisement

Sinna's Soiree the game: "TRUTH or DARE" cont. ~Kakashi Party~

Sinna_Hime_chan posted on Apr 23, 2012 at 02:31AM
I do believe the rules are simple: There is NO opting out allowed.

<of course this is a party & you can rp that your are in the bathroom or were, etc. -just in case of a long absence & if you have to get skipped> :/

main party:http://www.fanpop.com/spots/sinnas-soirree­/fo­rum­/po­st/­1..­.nt­s

On Your turn (which is whenever someone else isn't asking and as long as everyone there has gotten a turn) you ask someone present to choose either "Truth -or- Dare"?

TRUTH is a question they must answer TRUTHFULLY
DARE is an action you tell them to do. THEY MUST.

................***CHOOSE CAREFULLY***.............
I do believe the rules are simple: There is NO opting out allowed. 
<br />

<br />
<of course this
last edited on Apr 24, 2012 at 05:48PM
save

Sinna's Soiree 849 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 26-50 of 849

over a year ago blackpanther666 said…
Hey, Kakashi, truth or dare?
over a year ago Sinna_Hime_chan said…
kiss
It seems the gauntlet has been thrown down~ *she looks from one slightly inebriated man to the other slightly MORE inebriated man* - I mean, Orihime has already asked him...I heard, AND Kakashi, you said 'DARE' -as I recall. It seems this has perked some interest. I admit, mine included. yet no one has DARED give him a dare! *slight giggle* Well~ The torch has been passed! Let's get it go'n!

"Happy Birthday to you~ Sexy birthday to you" -now I have that song stuck in mah head!!

You know this can be a funny dare, a wild dare or sexy dare, or "whatever" and no tell'n what they might give you! You be'n the BIRTHDAY BOY, it seems only right that you get to start, then YOU get to pick someone and ask Truth or Dare! Yay! This is gonna be fun!
last edited over a year ago
It seems the gauntlet has been thrown down~ *she looks from one slightly inebriated man to the other
heart
What was that Kakashi? I don't think everyone else here heard you? (*She said this because she had cleared a designated area & certain interested persons had already gathered. She wanted them to be able to hear the dare or whatever* ~teehee.)
What was that Kakashi? I don't think everyone else here heard you? (*She said this because she had cl
over a year ago LoneWOLF2272 said…
lol ja i see, find them ja!?
over a year ago DarkCruz360 said…
big smile
Hellooooo
big smile
Smiles at Wolf & Cruz. Ruffles Cruz's hair (but not so to mess it up...no no, never harm the do....welll)
blush
Awww I don't mind if you do that to me *hugs you*
heart
*Squeezes his neck and smiles big.*
over a year ago kakarin4life said…
DARE! I'll do any thing -3- BUT I WILL NOT IN ANY WAY TAKE MY MASK OFF....
laugh
Sinna giggles & smiles. . .she knows how Kakashi is. It took him forever just to take the mask off for her. lol
Sinna giggles & smiles. . .she knows how Kakashi is. It took him forever just to take the mask of
blush
*hugs Sinna*
*blush a little*
meh
What r u guys up to any way -.- it just looks like plain boring old hugging!
big smile
No not really
surprise
Then what is it -.- "more then hugging?!?" cuz now it's just getting awkward
sad
For me any way.....T=T
hmmm
What?! No... it's just a hug! Duh. I'm sure Cruz just meant that it is not boring. (she liked how they smiled and smushed their cheeks together side by side...it was cute) Besides, I have hugged just about every male AND female guest that came to the party tonight, if I knew them and could. I'm just like that. I am a hugger. *Sinna crosses her arms* (mumbles inaudibly)

Flashing big sad dark eyes from one to the other.
tongue
Shheez...the game hasn't even gotten started much less kicked in gear. There is LOT's of time for the "non" boring.
meh
Hmp....-kakashi crossed his arms and looks away- what ever u say sin,
wink
C'mon, no one meant anything, please don't be like that... Come on birthday boy...come sit over here with me. Come sit beside me.

I won't pinch you... *mutters* Can't promise about biting
big smile
XD
Don't worry bro
worried
T=T ................fine, -sits down next to sinn- .....
blush
*Sinna curls up on one end of the sofa next to Kakashi, and pulls her legs up behind her, tugging the hem of her dress down repeatedly. No need to get huffy or pissy- she thought about his glare at Cruz -like 'I'm watch'n you!'. What? What was that about? lol. Kakashi has intense eyes anyway, and any drunken machismo is not needed... it will start a fight and no one needs that ... ESPECIALLY not Sinn in her house! She wants to pat Kakashi's leg and tell him 'It'll be alright' but she thinks better of that or of being dismissive. Instead she smiles softly at Kakashi, as she gets comfy next to him, hoping more females will show up!* Hmm.
big smile
*grabs a soda* what no Pepsi hmmm
monkey
Ummm...I don't think so Cruz. Sorry. I think this is all I have besides lil frosted bottles of club soda and the Tokyo soda pops. :/

Where did you say Orihime went off to?
Ummm...I don't think so Cruz. Sorry. I think this is all I have besides lil frosted bottles of club s
big smile
Ooooh I will take a Sprite thank you