smosh How did you get into smosh?

twilightfan22 posted on Nov 16, 2007 at 05:27AM
well two of my friends saw ALL of the episodes so far and they kept reciting them and making jokes with them and just messing around so i asked them what on earth were they talking about??? well they said to onto youtube.com and type in smosh, so i did because it sounded really funny and i didnt want ot feel left out too!!! well i went onto youtube.com and started watching smosh and i was in LOVE with Ian and Anthony the moment the episode started!!! so now i am HOOKED ON SMOSH!!!!

smosh 17 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago kay_bren said…
I think I somehow just saw the Teenage Mutant Turtle skit thing.. and I just got hooked :D
over a year ago sarabeara said…
my friend told me to watch their pokemon vid (she found it herself because she is a youtube freakkk) and i thought it was funny so i subscribed and loved them!
over a year ago marsattacks said…
i started with "boxmans girlfriend" i thought it was one of the crazyest things iv'e ever seen. It progressed to the food battles, then ghosts. i havesn't seen all the vids yet, but im a newbee Smosh fan...so i will. (CREEPY)
over a year ago paramore_riot said…
heart
though the pokeman video
lol then ever since i was like OMG THESE GUYS RULE
and just started watching everything they did now im like addicted to them
over a year ago Snake-Eye said…
wink
I started with Pokemon Theme Song :) They are amazing!
over a year ago zeldafan48 said…
i walked in the room and my bro was watching the power rangers one and i got into it
over a year ago saldys said…
smirk
My cousin showed their channel to me
and I loved it!
over a year ago SarBear1579 said…
smile
i found them on itunes and subscribed-my first episode was "The famos chese guy" i was hooked
over a year ago MarauderForever said…
big smile
My brother's friend was over our house and showed us "Stranded". I loved it and we spent the rest of the afternoon watching their videos.
over a year ago starburst-rock said…
Was reading a comic that was inspired by 'Food Battle 2008' looked it up, fell in love :D
over a year ago animegurl23 said…
my friend showed me "Siri tried to kill me!" and i was hoooooooooked
over a year ago Zmidy313 said…
I saw the Firetruck vid on some1s club and it was like I was addicted!
over a year ago Rainbow_sprint said…
big smile
i had watched their first vid when randomly coming across it and now i watch all the vids that they make. IM ADICTED
over a year ago Taiseam said…
laugh
I think i saw innapropriate sonic first and then heard about them more and more and then finally decided to get hooked on it. Funny thing is, I used to think Ian is Anthony and Anthony is Ian..
over a year ago slurp said…
I first i saw 'I suck at draw something' and when i see the video I got hooked because they were very funny and i like it when ian draws anthony's face like shit.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago IndieGerman said…
wink
I thought they were funny when my Best Friend ever showed me. :)
over a year ago IndieGerman said…
sunny
And nice too. :)