you may have heard lately that kyle is being killed off this season due to a severe injury from the humancentipad episode. there was a secret commercial aired on august 12th at 3:00 am last month, which alot of fans did not see and are trying to deny this fact. i had seen it for myself though. so i know this is true. it was aired secretly so only a select amount of people would see it, as matt and trey intended it. here is what i heard from matt and trey word for word:
1. MATT: we are killing off kyle this fall because we feel that nobody lives very long after being a humancentipad. and we also noticed that he lost alot of his fans afterwards too. me: (I TOLD YOU EVERYONE!)
2. TREY: we felt that his character was getting a bit stale around season 12, so we decided to make the humancentipad episode, which clearly shows kyle being brutally tortured, we thought it would be best to kill him off by torturing him as painful as possible. and nobody lives after that kind of stuff anyway! (matt/trey snickering)
3. MATT and TREY both: this is NOT a joke! kyle will be killed off after such an injury. his family will also move away after they find out he dies. and ike will just have to grow up alone without his big brother to help him... here is a preview of the humancentipad part two which we will air on CC this fall.
4. a picture with no sound comes on the tv with kyle in a hospital bed covered in blood with stitches around his whole face and whenever he moves blood gushes from the sides of his face. and matt and trey are talking over the sound of the preview so we cannot hear it. they were talking about how much they wanted to kill him off around seasons 4 and 5, but then decided to do it this year by making the humancentipad episode. (this is sad) :(
5. the preview ends with a still picture of the three boys at the bus stop with regular expressions without kyle, and it says in red lettering: R.I.P KYLE BROFLOVSKI, YOU WON'T BE MISSED....
see??? this made me cry just writing this! and they also could use this as a crutch to bring stan back. they didn't mention stan. but i think that's what might happen. like stan could move into kyle's family's old house or something similar. but nonetheless im never gonna be happy again. and i am very VERY dissapointed with matt and trey! they should have never let that dumb humancentipad episode even air!! :( T_T