Spuffy Were Sarah and James just friends or more?

sexyspike1 posted on Dec 06, 2009 at 02:15AM
I tried posting this on the links, but the stupid url wasn't working. Anyway, this is a great site that I came across. I typed the url below since it didn't work as a link. For those of you who liked the chemistry between the two actors and thought or hoped it was more than friendship, you will probably enjoy this site. It has quotations of what Sarah and James said about each other and some reasons and pictures showing why they were possibly more than friends. Well, here's the url:
www.fanforum.com/f72/sarah-james-8-becaus­e-s­ara­h-m­ich­ell­e-g­ell­ar-­mar­ste­rs-­sou­nds­-pe­rfe­ct-­628­218­01/

If it doesn't work than look under "sarah michelle gellar and james marsters relationship". Thanks, and post comments and tell me what you think!
I tried posting this on the links, but the stupid url wasn't working. Anyway, this is a great site th

Spuffy 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago adwbuffy said…
heart
I think from what I understand is that both Sarah Michelle Gellar & James Marsters love each other more as brothers and sisters. Thats what Sarah explained. James was explaining that Sarah was the only actress he would ever miss on "Buffy the Vampire Slayer", she was the most funniest, fun person he has ever met.

Again, they love their characters on the show. But I agree with them, Sarah & James are like brothers and sisters.. She was also saying he was comfortable and so hasn't James.
over a year ago spuffyromy said…
mischievous
That's a pic from an btvs event I've seen it before they are good friends noting more.
James did have a little crush on sarah but that was it.