You Know You're A Trekkie When:
1. Everytime you get tea, no matter the flavor, you say out loud, "Computer. Tea. Earl Grey. Hot."
2. You become addicted to Earl Grey tea.
3. You watch 5 hours or more of Star Trek every day...
4. You think paying $50 for a DS9 season is a good deal.
5. Hell. You'll settle for $70 as a good deal.
6. You start buying dolls of your favorite charaters off E-bay.
7. You get a strong, strong desire to start calling your cat 'Spot'
8. You believe that Odo and Kira are the cutest couple in Star Trek history.
9. You know the song, "Life forms" and sing it. Catchy tune, that.
10. You check the mail religiously, everyday, for your Star Trek e-bay items.
11. You buy a pin that looks like the communication badge, and place it on your favorite hoodie or jacket...in the proper location on the left side.
12. ...you actually pretend its useable, and tap it in public, and talk out loud to your 'Captain'