You Know You're A Trekkie When:
1. Everytime you get tea, no matter the flavor, you say out loud, "Computer. Tea. Earl Grey. Hot."
2. You become addicted to Earl Grey tea.
3. You watch 5 hours or more of Star Trek every day...
4. You think paying $50 for a DS9 season is a good deal.
5. Hell. You'll settle for $70 as a good deal.
6. You start buying dolls of your favorite charaters off E-bay.
7. You get a strong, strong desire to start calling your cat 'Spot'
8. You believe that Odo and Kira are the cutest couple in Star Trek history.
9. You know the song, "Life forms" and sing it. Catchy tune, that.
10. You check the mail religiously, everyday, for your Star Trek e-bay items.
11. You buy a pin that looks like the communication badge, and place it on your favorite hoodie or jacket...in the proper location on the left side.
12. ...you actually pretend its useable, and tap it in public, and talk out loud to your 'Captain'
13. You collect star trek icons for lj and other community sites.
14. Your pictures file is full of random images of your favourite characters.
15. Your little brother(or sister) is influenced into being a Trekkie.
16. You tell your mom you are cultured...because you watch Star Trek and learn about various Alien cultures.
17. watching the science channel becomes another hobby.
18. A new interest/fascination in outter space occurs.
19. You don't watch DS9 only because of the characters, but because of the philosophical and pyschological themes that arise
20. You take out your elf ears, put them on, and tell your family you're a Vulcan.
21. You get a strong desire to design Futuristic clothing.
22. You begin to find older, balding men kind of attractive, but ONLY if they resemble Picard. Because he's sexy.
23. You tell your friends which crew member reminds you of them.
24. Jokes about physics are suddenly hilarious.
25. You refuse to answer the phone while watching Star Trek...because it would be an interruption.
26. You wonder if contact with aliens is possible, and gaze up at the sky sending out mental notes asking, 'Is anyone out there?'
27. You believe Odo brings a whole new sexiness to gambling.