Star Trek Thank you makintosh :))

peterslover posted on Nov 24, 2009 at 09:17PM
I want to personally thank makintosh for thinking up and making the first Stat Trek fan awards! You, my dear, put in a lot of time and effort into it. And such a job WELL DONE! I bow down to your efforts!! It was fun to do! You truly have Star Trek running through your veins! Live long and prosper makintosh ^ ^ \/_
I want to personally thank makintosh for thinking up and making the first Stat Trek fan awards! You,

Star Trek 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago makintosh said…
heart
Thank you so much,dear Susie!That's very very kind of you ♥
I would like to thank some fans here who rate the content and make such nice and sweet comments, in particular to you, Susie,Lily and Dorothy.
Sometimes I'm disappointed, frankly speaking, 'cause you're right, I put a lot effort,time and illusion but people don't seem very much interested in taking active part on the spot.
Although I respect their decision I wonder why... What more can I do?

Thanks guys and enjoy the Star Trek spots!
Live Long and Prosper to all of you (._.)\/
over a year ago peterslover said…
hmmm
I can't speak for the others, but again I want to mention that I was overwhelmed by how to make the choices. How to do it. With that in mind, I'm ashamed to say I gave up on it. And I HATE that part of me for it. Makintosh, you made it very easy on voting on the nominees! I'm happy with myself for being able to do that!
over a year ago makintosh said…
angelic
You have nothing to apologize for, dear friend!
You're one of the most active fans here!! And I'm really grateful to you for keeping this spot alive!(._.)\/
over a year ago peterslover said…
surprise
Oh my goodness my dear!! I don't add anything! I pretty-much just rate/comment, answer Q and picks. I don't add anything. You are too kind!