Star Wars Create a Jedi or Sith!!

Gamer4Life97 posted on Jul 29, 2011 at 08:58PM
Here, you can let your imagination run! Create your own Jedi,Sith, or even both!! Add in a clone or Bounty hunter if you would like!! It's up to you! Let us hear your story of your own character from Star Wars! ( add picture if you feel like it)
last edited on Jul 29, 2011 at 09:17PM

Star Wars 223 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 223

over a year ago KenzoMo2ner said…
Name: Kenzo Motaner

Height: 6'2

Species: Human

Story:

Growing up on the Planet of Maio Das, Kenzo learnt as a child about the force and its powers. When he turned 6 his father Dias Rajab sent him on an errand to retrieve some fruit from around his town. When Kenzo returned his father had been slayed and burnt. He turned to warn the other villages but was greeted by a dark tall figure, he spoke and told the young boy to follow him. As they walked back to the mans ship, He told him that his father had died because he was not a good person. He then told the boy his name "my name is Raab Sadreiote" but told him to call him master... Many years passed and I turned out this man was a Sith Lord. He taught young Kenzo the ways of the force until he was trained enough for his first battle. By then Kenzo was already 16 and had learnt about the Jedi and that they were the bad guys in the war. In his first battle he proceeded through many targets and completed his task. But out of nowhere a tiny young Hasetire child approached him, the child asked him if he was the baddy. Kenzo was speechless, he looked at the child and told him "not anymore" with a smile on his face he hid the child away. 4 months later Kenzo had already fled his master and had been training with the Jedi. Not much else happened in Kenzo's life until he had reached the age of 32. He was in a battle on the planet of Jabu and was trying to gain the upper hand in the battle, when he finally reached one of the temples of the planet, he had tried to send a message to his padawan (the young child from earlier) he was shot 4 times in the back by an opposition soldier. Who knows how powerful this Man could have become. But we will never know....

THANKS FOR LISTENING! :D

sorry if it sucks..
over a year ago imabuthole34 said…
Name: Damien Halfblood
Race: human
Morality: Sith
Bio: he grew up never meeting his father. His mother would always tell him he would return but one night when he was counting stars an old hobbie of his, ships flew above shooting at his home town bombing and burning the homes. He immediately jumped up in adrenaline and ran straight to the town hall. There the mayor, who was dressed in knight armor was shuffling everyone in one room. More bombs went off Damien looked for his mother when. Some medics came in carrying a body bag filled with a female probably in her mid 30s. Damien ran over only to see it was her, his mother! Damien went outside and immediately grabbed the nearest weapon and started stabbing the attackers until Darth Morthel walked out of a imperial Tie fighter. He turns to Damien and stares before pulling Damien towards himself. "What's your name," Morthel yelled. "Damien Hal-f-blood" Damien stuttered. Morthel dropped him and ordered his men to drag him on board. P.s just an idea for a book I am making

Hopped you enjoyed the first paragraph!
last edited over a year ago
Name: Damien Halfblood
Race: human
Morality: Sith 
Bio: he grew up never meeting his father. His m
quigunfurce commented…
Sounds like it could be a good story. over a year ago
over a year ago TheGeneral2702 said…
Height:6 feet
order:jedi
weapon:single bladed pink lightsaber with lightsaber shotos as backups
skill:almost obi wan
species:human, blonde hair, casual sweat pants and sweat shirt look for secrecy, Not o keen on jedi code will bring in emotion if it is called for.

Amazing Jedi very flexible and good at acrobatics, so he mocks the Sith alot by just flipping over them a lot.
Height:6 feet
order:jedi
weapon:single bladed pink lightsaber with lightsaber shotos as bac
over a year ago TheGeneral2702 said…
Ethan Sladek
Human
Sith Turned Jedi

He was apowerful sith lord but craved knowledge. He had very strong emotions, so strong even Darth Plagueis couldn't match his emotions.All the sith turned on him because he was too much of a threat.Before he fled he killed his master and took his padawan.he turned jedi and now carrys a duel blade, single blade and shoto all orangey red.He takes on any sith and wins any battle.No matter what. he even took on 1000 storm troopers and combat droids and killed them all in under 2 minutes. The force is his ally.
quigunfurce commented…
That sounds a bit overpowered, but then again there is the possibility of him becoming one with the force. He couldn't have been that powerful if he fleed from the Sith and besides he should just have joined Qui Gun Furce(read about him futher down) on Odessen. over a year ago
over a year ago DarthTyranus said…
Sith: born on tattooed name: Darth Malik
His dad left when he was 6 and mom died when he
was 9 At the age of 12 he was found by trynaus the
Hurt and found out he was force sensitive and he
Used his power for evil When he was 15 he found
The lightsabre of count dorky but the crystal wad
Not there he went to hoth were the boy found a
Black sabre crystal he practice everday by the time
He was 18 had the dueling skills and wisdom of yoda
Fore power of Darth sidus Trynaus treated him like
A object a slave one day he while tetanus was sleeping
He killed him the next day he took over his palace
And told the people of tattoine they can make
A difference so they listened he had an army but he
Realized they were week he left he went to a first
Order and challenge the Sith Lord crhonos the battle
Lasted an hour then he killed him
He was in control he was now supreme leader malik
over a year ago darthsola said…
Name: Darth Sola
Place of birth: tatooine
Class: Sith Lord
Powers: Dark Choking Powers very simialar to Darth Vader.
Weapons: Darth Mauls lightsaber
Combat Type: Juya
Story

Darth Sola's original name was Itodon Rijl and was a Human
From Tatooine. He grewed up With Luke Skywalker in The
Hopes of Being a jedi master. But when Itodon got older
And he was a jedi knight The rebellion didnt have their
attention to The young boy. So he decided to join The
empire. Darth Vader saw The young Boys talent and trained
him without The emperor knowing The young boy become
A mighty Sith Lord. But one Day "Darth Sola" attacked his
fathers Village on tatooine and his father striked backed
And In a battle close related to anakins and obi wans Darth
Sola was throwed Down in a pit. Almost 6 days after
Operative Kosh finds him With one arm and one leg.
Insects in that pit had eaten on The Sith Lord. Kosh
Leaves him to Vader and Vader builds Sola like The
Emperor once did to Vader. The years went and finally
Lord Sola was tired of Vader getting all The glory.
Resulting into a battle between Vader and him. It was very
Close but Vader won by chopping of his two legs and one
Arm. Vader Then said " I know how you feel my Friend"
And Then left. Sola was one of The strongest Sith Lords
In history but was Only known by The People on tatooine.
Years later The Sith Lord Kylo ren finds his mask and
Reveals his past.

Name: Darth Sola 
Place of birth: tatooine 
Class: Sith
darthsola commented…
Im probably gonna do a book of this over a year ago
quigunfurce commented…
I like the story but where is the true force abilities? over a year ago
over a year ago Gamer4Life97 said…
(I hope everyone has enjoyed my page and let their imaginations run wild. Here is my second post. I might be posting more. I hope to see many more creations of strong individuals, Force sensitive or not. May the Force be with you:) )

Birth Name: Thalen Ky'el
Born: 3,708 BBY
Death: 3,447 BBY

Thalen Ky'el, also known as Darth Dominus, was born during the time of the Old Republic and Sith Empire. He was born unto the sith's Valoria Quvon and Aijork Ky'el. He was raised into the ways of the sith and the emotional, otherwise known as dark, side of the Force and began training at the age of eleven. At age twenty seven, The Great Galactic War began between the Sith and Jedi, and not soon after it began, he discovered the deaths of his parents. Dominus joined into the war at the age of thirty-three after years of intense training to envy his parents' deaths.

He began with the red krystal lightsaber of the average sith. To up his skills in combat, he collected the lightsaber of his first slain jedi and learned in the ways of double blade combat. After proving himself to be an obedient and respectful sith, Dominus gained the title General at the age of thirty-seven. He led many small teams of siths into combat against the jedi and lost only very few times due to his tactics and strength.

After the sith gained victory in the Great Galactic War, Dominus took up many apprentices through the years, making them into great warriors. He had taught many apprentices of different races, personalities, and saber skills. But, at the age of 261, when he was no longer at his prime, he was betrayed by his three apprentices at the time. He managed to kill two, being struck down by his most powerful, Cajax Fogarian. He was put to death for treason. Thalen lived through the archives as an inspiration up to the Empire's destruction, where now he's a ghost of many great sith lords.

(FYI: for those who don't know much before the era of Episode 1, The Great Galactic War was a real event in the Star Wars timeline and so were the Old Republic and Sith Empire. It's probably my favorite Star Wars Era)

(I hope everyone has enjoyed my page and let their imaginations run wild. Here is my second post. I m
over a year ago mickymatt74 said…
Name: Vincidin Exelcon (Darth Exelcon)

Species: Mirialan/Sith

Home Planet: Dromund Kaas

Role: Dark Council Member

Era: Old Republic (Time of the Reconstituted Sith Empire)

Appearance: Covered by a mask, most likely because of the deformities the dark side will do to you, wears black Sith robes with a glowing red belt.

Force Abilities: Strong with force choke, force lighting, and force pull.

Weapons: Carries two curved red lightsaber blades.

Story: Vincidin Exelcon was born on Dromund Kaas during the reign of the Sith Empire, his parents were from Mirial, his parents went to Dromund Kaas to avoid the Republics gaze during the war. On Dromund Kaas Vincidin was found to be a force sensitive and he was quickly moved to the Sith Academy. During his time at the Sith Academy he was shown to have exellent lightsaber combat skills even beating the highly skilled instructors. He was later moved to a separate class and personally trained by Darth Tisen who was one of the unknown Dark Council members at the time, Darth Tisen was growing weak and old and he needed someone new to take his place on the Dark Council, so in 3646 BBY Darth Tisen started his enhanced training, soon in 3650 BBY Darth Tisen finished Vincidin's training, he was now a Sith Apprentice ready to kill and take his masters place. Instead Vincidin let his master die in peace, though the other Sith disliked this. Now he was a Sith Master, he served in many battles in the Tingel Arm system. Finally after the death of Darth Tisen the newly named Dart Exelcon was chosen as a new member of the Dark council. He made many important decisions for the Sith Empire until in 3653 BBY the Treaty of Coruscant was signed and Darth Exelcon fell into obscurity, people believe he became a force ghost which would forever roam Dromund Kaas others think he's still alive, waiting, to come back again...
over a year ago mickymatt74 said…
Ello Response people
over a year ago sonnyhaylett123 said…
Name: zindro calvil
Race:mandolorian
Era:clone wars
Profession:Jedi
Background: zindro was only just turned a Jedi master when order 66 was activated he was able to make it out but his master was gunned down by the clones, as he left the temple h went into hiding only fighting the bounty hunters and inquisitors that found him.
Last known location: geonosis.
Recognised by golden hilted yellow lightsaber.
If going after this certain Jedi do not take a fleet of ships or an army he can turn a fleet of star destroyers to rubble in a cople of seconds and if u take an army he can crush them into a ball and rip them to pieces.
Name: zindro calvil 
Race:mandolorian 
Era:clone wars
Profession:Jedi 
Background: zindro was onl
ToljaKitac commented…
^wow... he looks just like the dud from the online Starwars games!!! wait.... oh... over a year ago
over a year ago darthsola said…
Name: Tado fett
Place of birth: Jakku
Class: Bounty Hunter Of The First Order
Powers: Good With Guns
Weapons: EE-3 Carbine rifle Flamethrower shock charger
C4
Story
Tado fett was born on Jakku and lived There until he
Revealed his father boba fett's past. He Then started to
fight for Kylo Ren and The First Order. He was very skilled.
Even more than his grandfather jango fett.
In one battle against The resistence Tado's ally and best
friend fn-3756 got shot. Tado released his anger and
destroyed their Base on Jakku. Kylo Ren Then promoted
him to general. But He said no! Instead he became a
Bounty Hunter Of The First Order.
When Tado had a mission to find and kill general leia
Organa Luke Skywalker showed up and Hurted Tado badly.
He Then disappered and its still Unknown where he is and
If he is alive.

Name: Tado fett
Place of birth: Jakku 
Class: Bount
over a year ago Sorablade227 said…
Drake Cole was born on Tatooine during the events of episode 3. He grew up without his parents and was raised by a young couple who found him. When he was three, his family was killed by Darth Vader. He was rescued by Obi Wan and was sent to Dagobah to train with Yoda. Yoda raised, cared for, and taught the boy the ways of the force and lightsaber combat. By 13, Drake had found out the origins of his parents death and disobeyed Yoda by running away to find Vader and get his revenge. He travelled to the Death Star and father his red lightsaber. He found his way to Vader and challenged the Sith Lord. He made it out barely alive. He then began his life of smuggling, spying, stealing, and assassination in order to thrive. When he turned 17, he found out about the empire and began doing small minor jobs to assist in the defeat of the empire. He eventually found Vader once again, and won. He spared the Sith lords life, knowing mercy. He assisted on the battle of Endor. When the events of the empire settled, Drake found his true parents. He went off to find his mother and father. After these events, Drake vanished from history. Who knows, he may return....one day. Rumors are floating around saying he's been assigned to protect the universe's next chosen one.
over a year ago yuvraj_guru said…
Name:Sicarius Dark Jedi Story: Adam was created by the force from Snoke. He was trained by Snoke, and refused to harm his loved ones and people. He was known as Sicarius. Snoke taught him everything, and was afraid what may occur. Adam left Snoke behind. Snoke then looked for a new apprentice which ended being Ben Solo. Sicarius was good and helped protect Luke's jedi academy but had knowledge of the dark dide. His weapon is Darth Vader's lightsaber.
Name:Sicarius
over a year ago darthwillow said…
name: willow sideline
race: human
appearance: long curly blonde hair, galaxy colored eyes, princess like Jedi dress
home planet: coruscant
class: Jedi padawan learner
weapon: two pink colored light sabers ( darth maul style)
powers: force jump, prevent others from dying (secret lessons), moving objects with force
(the events in the story following thirteen year old willow take place two years before Anakin Skywalker became the very much feared darth Vader)
story: Willow had it all, rich family , two twin sisters (triplets) , she got every thing she wanted but one day when she was five years old she came back home from a short walk alone down the hallways she entered the mansion like apartment her family and she slept in to find everyone dead. But since that tragic murder willow has been under the protection of the Jedi training to become one until she got assigned a new master she was shocked at first but her master was Anakin Skywalker, he stayed with her for one year and six months until she fell into a coma. while she was in the coma Anakin thought she was dead and faced the truth and let her go

(six months later ,all events that lead up to darth Vader happened and one month after the death of padme and the birth of twins + rebirth of Anakin she awakes from the coma to find that her master is a darth lord she joins the dark side realizing her new fate and rules next to darth Vader as apprentice

the end ( or is it)
over a year ago darthmercury said…
name: Darth savage
species: selkath aquactic species
class : sith lord
apperance : Blue , till skin color Dragon birthmark
powers : lightning , force choke , push throw , lightning strike , levitation , Force leap , Illusions , combustion .
Lightsabers : Dual black , also curved
Master : killed by Darth savage
Birth place : Mannan
Life story : Exilled as a young child by his own father the king for killing a peasant , I soon became so angry after exile a sith sensed me so did a jedi they rushed to my location knowing I'd be a powerful asst for either team they then dueled and the sith won. I then became a sith apprentice soon growing in power killing my own master through a poisoin in my body . I then became emporor of the sith through truly evil means. I killed anyone in my way even my father .

over a year ago NemianLion said…
Name: Danel Hou

Class: Doesn't really have one... I guess one would call him a Jedi Sentinal.

Height: 6 ft 4

Weight: 260 pounds

Hair: Dark Brown

Eyes: Hazel

Wears armour allowing him to fly, it increases his speed, and strength too.

Powers: Levitation, force leap and shatter point, being that he has small knowledge of the force as he is focussed on lightsaber dueling.

Lightsabers: One Gold Lightsaber one blue, and one hidden one that has a black base and a green glow, with a phrik handle, this lightsaber can become long as a spear, a sword or a knife, it is also lighter than an average saber meaning he can take out enemies much quicker than an average Jedi.

Status: Alive and well, enjoying the galaxy as one of it's savior, seriously he has his own statue, pretty col right? XD

Power Ranking: 8.75 (universal strength level, Luke at his upmost peak has one of 9)

Master: Pet'r Hou, his father, who has a power ranking of 9.35

Birthplace: Ragimus: A plaet 1.275x larger than earth and the people are much more resourceful, even though one of his ansesters was a pure blooded Sith.

Joen Hou a youngling amongst the choas of order 66, got his arm chopped off and shot out of a building, he was gravly injured but Yoda asured his safety, he got bordered to a secret small planet named Teripax where he would further train himself.

He also got given a robot arm by Yoda after the storm died down, Joen not knowing any of the rules fluently lived a life of sex and drugs, until his dead master rahbuysh nevwat communicated to him, and told him what needed to be done, but one of the girls he had sex with got impreginated.

He took the girl with him for her safety and traveled to multiple Sith bases killing a lot of Sith in training he even trained his son for a bit and gave him his very own ligtsabers, a double ended blue one and a double ended green one.

So a couple more years of Sith hunting, Joen came face to face with Darth Vader, who took Joens life, Pet'r swearing vengeance against Vader grew up with htat hatred till his father with the force ghost ability told him to let go of that hate, once he did he grew up, but Luke already defeated Vader.

Pet'r Fought all the Sith wannabes until Luke took into a new team, which would obviously one day be killed by Kylo Ren, but Pet'r could not stop Kylo, because a few weeks before his son Danel was born, Snoke killed his mother so Pet'r was furious, he mssively hurt Snoke but Snoke had a group of Sith including Ren Pet'r had to flee, then the new trilogy happened, but that does not really matter.

Ten years after the new trilogy Darth Destrucolation (Destruction and Anihilation) Rose to power with a unnamed Apprentice, they both are very powerful, unless any cannoical Sith has ever been, who will win this war?

Class: Doesn't really have one... I guess one would call him a J
over a year ago Levett said…
His name is Von Den Rez and this is his story.
During the time when Jedi and Sith were one, just a group of force users, learning what the force was. A student, Von Den Rez was strong lightsaber duelist who had mastered and created many forms of fighting with a lightsaber. He could wield a single blade. a double blade staff and duel with two single bladed lightsabers in each hand with ease. When the civil war broke out between the Sith and Jedi over the use of the light side and dark side of the force, Von Den Rez was front and center in the battle to allow the study and use of the dark side. It was almost a complete annihilation of the Sith dark side users causing many to retreat from the battle, most ran to the Outer Rim planet Korriban where they would go on later to create the Sith Academy. Von Den Rez was left alone to fight four Jedi at once during their retreat. Having noticed that his fellow Sith were running and falling in the battle next to him, he began to fall back as well. He defeated two of the combatants with flurry of lightsaber slashes who's speed rivaled that of a ships blaster fire. Soon the exhaustion began to set in but he still had two more Jedi to deal with. During his retreat and battle with the two he had lost his right arm right below the elbow to a miss judged lightsaber slash from behind. This unleashed his anger and his power grew. He forced pulled one of the fallen Jedi's lightsaber to his working left hand unable to continue to using his double blade with only one hand. He could feel the force flowing through him, matching his rage, guiding him unlike ever before, like his body was suddenly on autopilot and seeing moments in the future. The force showed him the way to counter every light saber strike the Jedi threw his way. It was as if his defense became impenetrable due to pain and rage. He kept this up until he sensed his opening to strike down the Jedi that stood between him and a ship to escape. He knew the last Jedi left in his battle to survive a very familiar face. The Jedi's name was Devmars, they had trained together for years before the civil war they were close and knew each other like brothers would. Devmars knew that his opponent was a strong lightsaber duelist but not so strong with the other force abilities. Von Den Rez was able to hit him unexpected force push because of this. With what remained from his right chopped off forearm, the push knocked back Jedi Devmars, leaving him stunned long enough for Von Den Rez to escape or kill him. He took his moment of peace from lightsaber strikes to get to the ship to get off world and as far away from Jedi Temple as possible. A decision he might later come to regret leaving his Nemesis alive. Unsure where his fellow Sith went and needing to hyperjump as soon as possible to avoid a starship battle he made a random jump that he believed the force was guiding him to do. He found his way to Kamino and ocean plant with very little land by comparison. A few mountains that appear above sea level and very little life found out of the oceans. His scans eventually picked up a civilization on the planet of an advanced technological race know as the Kaminoans. Upon landing at their docking bay he was given a warm welcome and offered aid from the Kaminoans. Kaminoans usually kept to themselves and as a result their existence was one of the galaxies best kept secrets. With their cloning technology they could not only make full grown clones but also replacement body parts. A trade business that they would eventually become famous for as their company and civilization grew. Von Den Rez was given a new right forearm and hand cloned from his DNA in exchange for the few thousand credits he had on him. The Kaminoans being business people offered him another a full grown clone in an advertisement like fashion but secretly just wanted to experiment with force sensitive DNA as the cloning process was new technology at the time. At first Von Den Rez was ready to refuse the offer not having the credits to purchase a clone, and a feeling of needing to find his fellow Sith somewhere out in there in the galaxy instead of spending more time here. But the thought of it being a good chance to gain an ally and raise an apprentice to deal with the new Jedi threat proved to be too tempting to resist, especially with Sith numbers having dwindled to all time low. He made a counter offer to the Kaminoans in exchange for one clone that he would raise, as long as it was force sensitive. In return he gave them his word that he would give them protection from any enemy threats that arises and attempt jobs that were beyond the capabilities of their current security staff. Kaminoans a race of tall, elegant, long-necked creatures weren't very battle ready in physique. They were glad to both get to experiment with a force sensitive clone and add a guard to their security personnel, especially a strong force sensitive knight such as Von Den Rez. The cloning process was a success, and he gained a force sensitive apprentice built from his DNA. He opted out of the accelerated growth process for his clone which allowed him the years needed to create a great Sith. Using genetic engineering for his clone he made his apprentice a female version of himself and editing any genetic information that he consider his faults. At the age of 6 when her basic understanding of self and her world started to become clear in her head he began her training. Giving her the name Reznaught, which like his name Rez, is short for respawn, to symbolize the rebirth of himself and from the ashes give new life to the Sith. Naught which is used to describe explorers, symbolizes the exploration of creating a cloned force sensitive Sith. Throughout her training he grew more angry that all his teachings and teachings of other force abilities he wasn't strong in were stuck in the Jedi Temple Archives he had been forced out of years ago. From memory he was still able to train his apprentice to become a great lightsaber duelist, but he knew he couldn't complete her training without what he and the Jedi had built before the civil war. Determined to do right by his deal to the Kaminoans and to his apprentice, he created his own location on Kamino which he used as stronghold, the setting in the picture is the location he chose to build his stronghold before anything was there. He used a mix of force abilities and payments he and his apprenticed received for the completion of missions that bettered the Kaminoan's business to build it. Jobs such as, collection of money owed from clients, removal of attacking criminals, and even assassinations of rival businesses' CEOs or board members. With his apprentice by his side he was growing to be a feared force in the galaxy. At the stronghold he and his apprentice, who was now a fully grown woman age of 23, built lightsabers and armor to given them an edge in battling any foe that crossed their path, honing their skills with the force and wielding a lightsaber. It was there they also plotted their infiltration of the Jedi Archives to take back what he created. He felt that he had given her all the training he could with out the archives and she would be ready to fight a Jedi with what she had learned if necessary. Using stealth and speed abilities from the force they broke into the Jedi temple together under the cover night. Their mission was simple clone as much of the archives they could before sunrise and try to sabotage their archives once complete. The lack of resistance in the temple was a surprise to both of them, easily cutting their way through a wall to gain access to the temple. Things went almost better than they had planed but the process of copying the archive was slow, and were unable to plant a sabotage virus before sunrise. As they were getting ready to board their ship back to Kamino their biggest problem was there awaiting their arrival, Devmars the Jedi that Von Den Rez had fought years ago to escape during the civil war stood there awaiting their return. The battle between the two ensued after an exchange of words involving the words, "sensed your presence, traitor, I should have killed you then, ignorant force user, and lost fool" all while circling each other looking for an opening to deliver the first strike. The two began to clash in an eruption of lightsaber strikes aiming to kill one another. A confused Reznaught came back from her astonished state from the dialog exchanged and the speed of the lightsaber duel her master and this unfamiliar to her Jedi were engaged in. She wondered how they knew each other and why they would exchange useless words if they were going to kill one another anyway. As she attempted to jump in and assist her master in the duel, Von Den Rez force pushed her back onto the ship and commanded the astromech droid to take the ship back to Kamino. Von Den Rez knew the information was too vital not to have in the hands of the Sith and this would be the sure way to get it away from the Jedi by sending her with it. His battle with the Jedi waged on for what seemed like hours, the ship and Reznaught long gone with the copy, it seemed like was going well into Von Den Rez's favor until more Jedi showed up. Von Den Rez fought and fought and fought, through multiple lightsaber wounds, slashes against his arms, a stab wound through his leg and shoulder, a force push that knocked the wind out of him as his backside he the tree. Fighting off waves of Jedi that attacked him three to four against one him. Devmars was still front and center throughout the waves Von Den Rez had defeated, he was the one that dealt the killing blow to Von Den Rez. A forward stab pierced his chest, Von Den Rez knew this would be it for him and with the final bit of energy he could summon up he slashed through the neck of Devmars removing his head as he tried to retreat away from the stabbing Von Den Rez. Both of them fell to the ground dead bodies and sent on to be one with Force. To this day the security video logs are used in history class of new Sith and Jedi, as a training for not only lightsaber dueling techniques but also how the force can keep you alive through pain and wounds that would be fatal. After Reznaught arrived back at the stronghold Von Den Rez built for them on Kamino a service droid approached her with a message from Von Den Rez. It said the following, "If you are watching this message it is because I did not send out the delay command to the droid to stop it's delivery, which means I am dead. My dearest Reznaught, I am sorry I cannot be there to help you complete your training and your journey through this life. The information that we acquired from the Jedi temple is to important to not get off world and into the hands of our fellow Sith. The thought of you falling in a battle during this job was to much to for me to bear. I am too passionate about you now and didn't tell you about this plan because I knew you would object. Please continue your training, read and watch the archive records to learn and absorb the information of wielding the force to your maximum potential. Remember the Sith Code and let is guide you; Peace is a lie, there is only Passion. Through Passion I gain Strength. Through Strength I gain Power. Through Power I gain Victory. Through Victory my Chains are Broken. The Force shall set me Free. Seek out your fellow Sith and either clone or find an apprentice of your own to train to strengthen our numbers. From some of the information I was able to gather, our fellow Sith are in hiding somewhere in the Outer Rim, potentially Korriban a good place to start looking for where they would recover from our losses during the civil war. With their help you will be able to complete my final request of you to bring glory back to the Sith, and make the Jedi pay for what they have done to us for exploring the dark side. They are ignorant force users who refuse to explore the true and total power that the force can offer. Do this and your training will be complete, you will become Lord Reznaught I am confident you have the strength to do this, I have sensed your success in vision brought to me by the force. May the force serve you well." Reznaught was distraught over this message and the loss of her master, he was all she knew since she was a child and had never felt to alone. They had become passionate lovers and the thought haunted her of her not being with him ever again brought her much sorrow. She believed that she was pregnant with his child, and it became clear who her apprentice would be. The force fueled her as her feeling of sorrow grew like the anger did for Von Den Rez. She took his final message to heart and went on to continue his life's work, finding her fellow Sith, sharing the archives information and completing her training. Reznaught even went beyond what was asked of her by her late master by turning their stronghold into a small academy for acolytes so they could learn from him. His teaching of emotions to fuel your connection to the force and the many forms of lightsaber dueling. Some of the Sith that would grow and exceed their peers to graduate from Von Den Rez's Sith Academy went on helping the Kaminoans, while other went to explore Sith relics, tombs and learn from other masters to being the knowledge back to the Academy, the rest would go on to hunt Jedi. This picture here of location of where the stronghold would later be built by Von Den Rez, now hangs throughout some of the hallways and classes as tribute to the great Von Den Rez,.

His name is Von Den Rez and this is his story.
During the time when Jedi and Sith were one, just a g
NemianLion commented…
Von Den Rez Vs Danel would of been one of the greatest fights of all time!, since they both specilise of lightsaber combat and both are amazing at it! over a year ago
saneberzerker12 commented…
The plotline is incredible! I admire the progression of the story as well as the climactic build-ups. Very well done! Is there any way you could develop Don Ven Rez's character more? over a year ago
over a year ago jedi1 said…
Name darth kolen
Real name mace windu
Status alive
Power can use the force to move anything even Death Stars
Weapons 1 double bladed purple light saber
Story: after mace windu Was atacked by palpatine he was found by an unknown sith and trained to kill all Jedi masters and assassin yoda to transfer yodas powers to him.
Appearance: black mask,cloak,and suit.
Light saber ability:has a magnet that pulls
Name darth kolen
Real name  mace windu
Status alive
Power can use the force to move anything even
NemianLion commented…
I don't see why a trained Jedi in the lightside with years known to be loyal to the light side would suddenly become evil, that's like saying Obi Wan come evil, but even less believeable. XD over a year ago
quigunfurce commented…
It has even been written that he died from the fall. over a year ago
over a year ago Mizzou533 said…
Alligence: Rebel Alliance
Name: Sonus Skystar
Weapon:A280c Blaster Rifle
Description: He is 6'3 230 pounds, about the average body
Body size and is very tough.
Background: At the age of 20 he got promoted to be the co
Charge of the 101st legion , he helped lead attacks on
Hoth and Yavin, after battling those battles he was
Promoted to head of the 101st legion.
Jedi Master: A young padwan Ti' Lee.
Alligence: Rebel Alliance
Name: Sonus Skystar
Weapon:A280c Blaster Rifle
Description: He is 6'3 23
quigunfurce commented…
Nice but I am a little confused about how he could go from what sounds like a clone trooper to be a Jedi master. over a year ago
over a year ago saneberzerker12 said…
Name: Sargul Korbrinx (sarr-gool core-brinks)

Species: Anzati/Zabrak hybrid

Homeworld: Iridonia

Birth: 251 years before the Battle of Yavin

Death: Unknown

Appearance: 5ft. 8in with short horns on top of his head. He has an athletic build, very similar to Darth Maul's build. No hair, eye color is grey, and his face looks like that of a human without the large nose an Anzati usually possesses. His skin color is actually very pale, unlike that of Zabraks.

Weapon(s): Two 10 in. hilts with an archaic design, with blade colors blue and orange.

Physical abilities: stronger, faster, and tougher than an avergae human. His lifespan depends on the amount of "soup" Sargul consumes, which evidently improves his aging (Anzati trait).

Combat Forms: Primarily Niman/Shar'kai, which entails the first five forms into his sequences. Sargul implements Shien/Djem-so into combat, using strength and speed to break through his opponents defense all the while immediately countering any offensive maneuvers the opponent uses.

Unarmed Combat: Sargul mastered various martial arts fighting styles

Background: Sargul was the leader of his clan of Zabraks on his planet, waging war against a sentient species that naturally consisted of force-abilities, implementing telekenesis and mind tricks during battles. Considering Sargul is a hybrid mix of Anzati and Zabrak, he features the traits of both species, having the toughness of a Zabrak, able to take high amounts of punishment, and has the speed and strength of an Anzati when feeding on the soups of others. Since Sargul's enemies have high force sensitivity, he is able to feed on them and thus increase his lifespan.

During Sargul's battles, he would use his force abilities to augment his physical abilities (primarily speed) in order to overwhelm his opponents. During one of the battles, his enemies vastly outnumbered his army, forcing him to concede the battle. But before he came to a final decision, a host of LAAT's or Republic Assault Gunships swooped in to liberate the Zabraks from total annihilation. With the aid of the Republic, the Zabraks were victorious. Among the clone troopers and Jedi generals was a Master Jedi in particular, of who took a great interest in Sargul Korbrinx. Acknowledging Sargul's force capabilities and martial skills, he decided to take Sargul under his tutelage as an apprentice at the Jedi Temple on the planet of Coruscant. Of course, with the consent of Sargul himself, they began their adventure as master and apprentice.

Sargul's current age is 242 years of age due to his constant sustainability from feeding off of his enemies' "soup". During his training under his master, Sargul underwent many scenarios that tested his will and combat skills. Over the course of two years, Sargul honed his lightsaber forms (of which he identified with completely) to near perfection to the point when he is almost considered Mace Windu's equal. Sargul's is best known for his speed during combat. It has been said that Sargul could match the speed of Palpatine's, who was able to take down three Jedi masters within a matter of seconds because of his surprising speed and agility.

Sargul uses two lightsabers which have hilts that are 10 inches long with an archaic design, and the blades are 3 feet long. Because Sargul favors dual-wielding lightsabers, his main lightsaber combat form is Niman/Jar'kai, consisting of the first five combat forms. His specilization in dual-blade fencing allows him to use the form Makashi effectively, and at the same time can exercise his skills in Ataru just as well, which involves acrobatics and unpredictable sequences of blade work. Sargul also favors the form Shien/Djem-so, which entails being able to effectively reflect blaster bolts directly to the shooters and also have an exceptional defense. With Djem-so, he uses his speed and strength to overwhelm his opponents, and as soon as his enemy attempts to attack him, he simply counters them using their own momentum/maneuver against them or even outwits them through strategy. Overall, Sargul is technically considered a Battlemaster, and probably outranks most of the Jedi Order through pure skill.

His force capabilities are somewhat promising, though he still needs to tone his raw force skills. Sargul can use telekenesis very well, being able to break through others' (of his caliber or lower) force walls with relative ease, though absolutely lacks any force wall of his own during combat since he concentrates on augmenting his physical abilities with the force. His skill with tutaminis is exceptional to a certain extent, able to deflect blaster bolts or even force lightening at times, but he is unable to hold a blaster bolt in place (unlike Kylo Ren) and cannot protect himself from an oncoming lightsaber (unlike Satele Shan). All in all, Sargul is exceptional in the force but definitely lacks in his force skills compared to his lightsaber combat skills.

Unlike a lot of Sarugl's "peers" (considering he is 200+ years older than the rest), he spends a lot of his time outside of training by studying the histor of the Old Republic as well as better understanding other Jedi's achievements and their strategies in battles. Sometimes Sargul will hack into the Archives locked secrets which contained information regarding jedi's that were exiled or left the order completely (Count Dooku for example) . Other information concerned of jedi's that feel to the dark side, or dark side users coming to the light side (Revan or Exar Kun). Sargul decided to focus on these "heretics" or converts by studying their motives as well as their methods of combat (force and combat forms). He even went as far as studying Darth Bane's methods of research because he too was a scholar. Eventually, the Order discovered Sargul's secret studies and asked him to abandon them. Sargul refused to do this because he was convinced that with this knowledge he could apply it to the better his abilities to save lives, still believing in being the "protector of the peace." Due to his refusal, the Jedi counsel asked Sargul to leave the Order, fearing that his obsession with his studies could eventually sway him to the Dark side, which would obviously be bad. So Sargul left the Order, but still held onto some of their ideals and philosophies of maintaining peace and protecting the innocent.

link

Sargul then continued on with life outside of the Order, still studying and using the force as well as his lightsabers in combat. He became what is known as a Gray Jedi, simply because he was not among the Jedi anymore. He still stayed in contact with his master, though as time went on, their friendship began to dissipate.

When Order 66 was executed, Sargul's master as well as many, many other jedi were killed. Sargul, however, was nowhere to be found. The surviving Jedi went into hiding, including Obi-Wan and Yoda, but were unsure of Sargul's whereabouts. During the time of the Battle of Yavin, Sargul would be 250 years of age, if he is still alive. I will inform you more on him until next time.

I know there's a lot too this, and to be honest, there could be a lot more but this is a shorter version of his story, haha. Please feel free to leave any comments. I would love it if you have any ideas concerning this character or the plot and would definitely open to any crtitique or corrections if there's something incosistent with the story. Thanks you!
Name: Sargul Korbrinx (sarr-gool core-brinks)

Species: Anzati/Zabrak hybrid

Homeworld: Iridonia
quigunfurce commented…
I love the story but it would be nice if you gave some more details on his lightsaber form if it isn't there or maybe I missed it. over a year ago
over a year ago NemianLion said…
Hey guys here is a more descriptive update on Danel

Nickname/Alias: Sure shot.

Occupation: Danel Hou is a Padawan training to become a Jedi Sentinel

Race/Species: He is human, although his ancestor was a pure blooded Sith.

Current Age: 18

Height: 6 ft 4 out of armour, 7 ft inside of it

Weight: 245 pounds out of armour, 1,000 pounds inside his armour

Appearance: Please refer to picture above as that is the exact way he looks, for casual clothing he just wears a white shirt with a black jacket and dark blue jeans.

Equipment: Danel's phrik plated lightsaber crystal powered armour specializes in combat, therefore it can project knifes out of it's hands, shoot energy bullets, fly, lift great weights, and fun pretty fast.

Force Powers: Currently he's only powers aare these, but that could change in te future

Animal Friendship – The ability to calm and control a beast

Breath Control – The ability to use the Force to preserve the air in one's lungs, to not require breathing

Force Comprehension – The ability to understand other languages that one has not studied intensively

Force Listening – The ability to amplify one's hearing with the Force, to focus on a specific target

Force Sense – The basic ability to feel people, things, or events, through the Force.

Force Slow – The ability to slow down a target's mental and physical reactions

Force Speed – The ability to speed up physical and mental actions

Force Stun – The ability to temporary stun an opponent, stopping movement and senses

Precognition – The ability to see future events

Telekinesis – The ability to manipulate objects to move

Telepathy – The ability to communicate mentally with one or more people

Lightsaber Forms: Makashi and Soresu

Lightsaber: (His main Lightsaber is a single bladed lightsaber, which has a black base and a green glow, his secondary ones are blue and yellow, the handles are the same model so he can connect them together and have a double bladed sabre.

Biography: Joen Hou a youngling amongst the choas of order 66, got his arm chopped off and shot out of a building, he was gravly injured but Yoda asured his safety, he got bordered to a secret small planet named Teripax where he would further train himself.

He also got given a robot arm by Yoda after the storm died down, Joen not knowing any of the rules fluently lived a life of sex and drugs, until his dead master rahbuysh nevwat communicated to him, and told him what needed to be done, but one of the girls he had sex with got impreginated.

Pet'r, one of the most force sensitive Jedi's around fell in love with an non force sensitive, he stopped working for the order after he made that woman fall pregnant, (See the similarities?) however he became a Jedi Sentinal training with his new born son who while not as force sensitive as him, had potential, he trained him into a formidable opponent in Lightsaber combat, his son, Danel first studied Soresu, Daniel always had a strong liking to lightsabers and not so much with the force, he wanted to stop gaining force powers at the age of 14, and just make his lightsaber combat better, his father accepted and taught him Makashi, one year after that they had their first mission to take out a group of wannabe Sith acolytes, I say wannabe because there were six and they still lost, granted Pet'r took out five of them, Danel still was very skilled.

Daniel had a thirst for knowledge, wanting to better himself, he deeply studied mechanics and lightsaber crystals, he wanted to find one like the crystal his father gave him for his first saber, he spent a year looking for the crystal with his father, he designed the suit in only a couple months but the power source was a problem, when he finally located it, hiss father was on another mission, Danel still however went deep into the cave, he finally found it but was attacked, by a monster of the cave known as Athrax, Athrax was extremely strong powerful and was fish like, he had super durable scales and he got pass Danel's Soresu and Makashi with them and his massive size of nine feet, Danel was on his knees, Danel knew that he would only have one chance for it, he pulled out his primary saber and impailed Athrax with it, he finally had a power source for his suit, he fianlly had his suit up and ready as he will start a new chapter of his Jedi life.

After this win Danel was one step closer to his goal of becoming a full fledged Jedi Sentinel, him and his father would continue to hunt down Sith Lords and Acolytes, and recruit Jedi Sentinels to their cause, Danel and his father now return to the order to aide the Jedi in their new battles that they solely need help for, will they be the deciding factor in this Jedi/Sith and Mandolorian war? Or will the Sith decimate the Jedi, we will have to just wait and see.

Strengths: Danel is known for his shooting, hand to hand combat and swordsmanship.

Weakness: He is not that proficient with the force as his main focus is his suit and lightsaber combat, he has very little force training, and has trouble communicating to people he hasn't known for very long, he is also known to relax more and more as he is winning the fight which leads him to having his guard down.

Personality: Light hearted an caring, but can have a short temper, when teaching someone something he is very patient when teaching something, and he connects strongly to people younger than him.

Ships: NONE AT THE MOMENT (Open to ships though.)
Hey guys here is a more descriptive update on Danel

Nickname/Alias: Sure sh
over a year ago Polymus-Ren said…
Name: "The Exucutioner"
Race: Unkown
Other Features: Missing left arm
Special Abilities: Force Rupture (An explosion of dark energy that eliminates all who are Enemies)
Lightsaber: 4 Sabers chained to her belt and controls them with the force
Era: First Order
Bio: Asha was an everyday low-life on the streets of Jakku for most of her life. Nobody knows where she came from, who she was, or what she was, not even herself. She had no clear memory of her life before her sith days. Asha had a long and hard struggle trying to live and the only good thing she ever had was her baby Nexu, Moki. Moki was the only thing that kept Asha alive and they were both the best of friends. But on one unfortunate day, the First Order arrived in their terrifying tie fighters, stormed in and killed most of the remaining population of the poor planet. In the battle for survival, she lost her left arm in an explosion from a fallen ship. Asha struggled to get to safety but found two people who helped her for little time but soon they were separated and Asha and Moki were alone. Moki tried his best to defend Asha but Moki parishes after getting shot several times. Asha sat there in horror watching her only and best friend get murdered. The screams of Mokis death was agonizing to her. Asha grew extremely furious and let a bloodcurdling scream and rose into the air only to burst with dark energy and killed all those who seemed to be an enemy to her. Asha murdered all the troopers and left the planet in fear of what she just witnessed herself do. Some people say that in that time she trained with a Jedi or Sith but no one knows. After 5 years in exile, Asha was 24 and she had practiced and learned how to control this new phenomena of hers. So Asha scoured the galaxy murdering all troopers that she saw. One fateful day on her mission, she encountered Kylo Ren. He noticed something interesting about her and dueled her. She almost overcame Kylo, but was defeated and captivated. When Asha woke up, she panicked but then focused and remembered what she learned somehow. When the guards came in, she used her taught abilities and used Force Control on the guard. She then found her things, put on her belt, and massacred the ship. She the then found Starkiller Base and was taken under the wing of Supreme Leader Snoke. Snoke made her an "Executioner" which is were she got her name. Asha was never an official sith due to the confusion concerning who taught her but she kept things in check and anyone who defied her judgement was decapitated in cold-blood. She had no mercy what-so-ever. One day she suddenly remembered things. She remembered that Snoke wiped her memory and that she watched the First Order murder the only loved one she ever had. She grew furious once more and confronted Snoke. After a short conversation she used her special ability and blew up about 1/4 of Starkiller Base and severely wounded Snoke. She then disappeared from the face of the Galaxy and only appeared when she was either murderering someone or stealing equipment from the First Order for some reason.........
Name: "The Exucutioner"
Race: Unkown
Other Features: Missing left arm
S
over a year ago Padawan said…
Name:Keid (Kye-eed)
Time:Old Republic
Species: Tatooine/Human
Appearance: Shaggy black hair, white both cloths (with white cloak)
Force usage: mostly mediator
Lightsaber color:White
Fighting style: moving,jumping,bending and all around moving target
Current whereabouts: Unknown.

Story: Born and raised on Tatooine his parents moved him to Both, the only safe place at the time, the major change in temperature caused his body to over react making an almost never ending stream of energy for shivering, which he used to his advantage in his fighting. He grew with only one person knowing of his force abilities. Years later the fight reached Hoth and in a fight he was discovered as a rebel sith.
He then ran killing everyone who tried to stop him, Jedi, With, twilight warriors, pirates and civilians who tried to stop him.
After a year he got tired of living on the run so with the ,almost city sized, group of others hidding he commandeered ships gradually building his way up to a imperial Star fighter which he turned into a roaming fortress were his city lives in an unknown sector of space.
Padawan commented…
Sorry, it says Both, I meant Hoth. Stupid autocorrect. over a year ago
Padawan commented…
😬 over a year ago
starploder commented…
If his lightsabers were silver, it would be a sign of his great patience. over a year ago
over a year ago William202019 said…
name: William
race: ???
Class: sith lord
place of birth: Jakaar
Master: Darth Vader
Story: William was a kid who was a servant to every one and then Darth Vader came and made him a sith lord in the 5-6th move range he is human but not human because lives for ever he uses trident lord sabers with red crystals when his master died he heard him help Luke sky walker so now William follows Luke in the shadows and helps him even when he was killing the sith and he still helps but stays in the shadows.
name: William
race: ???
Class: sith lord
place of birth: Jakaar
Master: D
NemianLion commented…
1. He wouldn't be trained by Darth Vader, there is no why you could imp[liment it. 2. Those lightsabers are WAY to impractacle. 3. You don't just BECOME a Sith lord. over a year ago
antiluke commented…
Nemian, that's all that was wrong with this? over a year ago
over a year ago quigunfurce said…
Name: Qui Gun Furce.
Species: Human and pure-blood.
Alliance: Unknown.
Allies: Satale Shan and Darth Marr(force ghost).
Jedi master: Liam Dentiri.
Sith master: Darth ravage.
Balanced force master: Revan or Darth Revan.
Class: Sith mystic, Jedi mystic, Bounty hunter and elite Trooper.
Weapons: One double-bladed lightsaber, two single bladed lightsabers, two blasters and a electro- staff(magnaguard staff).
Lightsaber form: Master of all seven forms of lightsaber combat, even vaapad. He uses form VI(Niman) mostly. His defenses were complemented by Revan himself and was perfected over the spand of 20 years.
Abilities(most known): Force lightning, force manipulation, force speed, force heal, force phasing(phasing through objects), force leech ,force choke and force agmantation.
Background: He was born on the home world of the Jedi, Tython, 60437 BBY. He was discovered by the Jedi when he was 4 years old. He was then tranied in the Jedi arts. When he reached the age of 25, he was sent out on a recon mission to see if the rumors of the Sith being on Kamino. The mission took about 4 years and at that time he was 29 years of age. He was caught by the sith later on Tatooine during a traning mission. He was brought to Dromund kaas and there his mind was wiped and convinst that he was Sith(age, 30). He was trained in the Sith arts for 15 years and was named Lord of the Sith, after his triumph over his old Jedi master. When Darth Ravage gave him the mission of killing a bunch of Jedi on Taris(age, 45), he was captured, but not by the Republic. He was caught by the revanites on Taris. He was brought to Yavin 4, Where his mind once again was wiped clean and this time he was raised by Darth Revan himself. He taught him the way of true balance, through the force. He trained for 20 years under Revan. But then after came the time, where Revan and Qui Gun had to say good bye for the Republic and the Empire had joined forces to destroy Revan and his cult. Revan told Qui Gun to flee and await Revans command. Qui Gun Furce fleed to the unknown world of Odessen. There, he was taught the secrets of immortality, by the force itself. And Qui Gun Furce has faithfully awaited his master Revan's return. He is still waiting for his master and he will continue waiting for his master until the end of the galaxy. For that is true loyalty.
Name: Qui Gun Furce.
Species: Human and pure-blood.
Alliance: Unknown.
Allies: Satale Shan and Dar
over a year ago labyrinth69 said…
Name: Koteius Lugal
Nickname: Kody
Color of eyes: Yellow

Born on Nar shaddaa somewhere around the Old Republic era . When he was just 5 years old, his parents got killed by Hutt gansters. For several years, young kody struggled living of leftovers from the meltdown café on Level 88 in the Corellian Sector on Nar Shaddaa and slept in a vent. When he was 9, he encountered some gansters and he got attacked, Then a Jedi master called Glen'Thar saved kody and killed all gansters in an instant. The Jedi looked at Kody strangely... he noticed that he had yellow bright eyes. He asked "Are you lost young one?'' Kody responded ''Yes..." Glen saw something unique in him... Shortly after, Master Glen'Thar decided to take Koteius to Kashyyyk where he could learn the ways of the force and not let the Jedi council know about it. Almost a decade later, Glen thought that his skills were very impressive, but soon the Jedi council found out that koteius wasn't registered as a Jedi knight so they exiled both of them because the Jedi code wouldn't allow it. Therefore Master Glen'Thar and Koteius Lugal formed The Outcast Syndicate.
Name: Koteius Lugal
Nickname: Kody
Color of eyes: Yellow

Bo
over a year ago starploder said…
Darth Rouvean (pronounced rovun) was a Sith who was hiding out on a remote planet in the outer rim, preparing an army for himself. His goal was to bring back the old Sith Empire and restore order to the galaxy. To let people know of his power, he demolished a city with a force wave, but when the people mocked him for abusing his power, he imploded a neighboring solar system in two minutes by himself with the force. His weapon was a belt of 100 short knives, each knife unfolding into a one-handed saberstaff with a red blade on each end. Each saberstaff had a small orb in the center around which it could rotate, and each orb was like a miniature training droid could rotate the saber freely, and had it's own repulsorlift. The orbs could also move freely, and if the lightsaber handles get destroyed, the orbs operate much like training droids that are powered by sith lightsaber crystals.
starploder commented…
His most powerful force move is the one that I told you second, it is a reverse form of force combustion. over a year ago
starploder commented…
He also wields a devastating force storm when he is angry. over a year ago
over a year ago Darth-Nihilus said…
Sith name: Darth Nihilus
Lightsaber color: Red
Birth place: Tatooine
Class: Sith Lord

Darth Nihilus is a ruthless sith lord up to killing any jedi standing in his way. He will not give up on a task once it is assigned

Sith name: Darth Nihilus
Lightsaber color: Red
Birth place: Tatooine
Class: Sith L
starploder commented…
And this guy is actually real as well. over a year ago
over a year ago Hunt1ong said…
Name: Zeko Anik

Species: Human with blonde short hair with body armor with
a grey hood and grey mask with goggles for dusty planets

Job: a assassin with two Lightsabers one red and blue with
yellow hidden Lightsabers under his wrists

Lightsaber color: yellow hidden Lightsaber and two red and
blue Lightsabers on his side
Lightsaber form: VIII custom he attacks with aggression and
Strategy by setting up trip wires and bombs and traps he'll
Attack at the right moment and usually win from his strategy
and power he calls his "form his way."

force powers: Force control (force push, pull, choke) force
force electricity and smart anuf to hack anything

Personality: smart aggressive and wise but not old

Era: ???? All they know is escaped before Anikan killed him
as a kid when starkiller found him he was freezing on Hoth
Starkiller was about to kill him before he sensed the over
welming power that kept him from dieing on the coldness

Story: wile training Zeko wanted more of a challenge so the
Emperor sent him on a undercover mission then he created
his own Lightsaber hidden under his wrist so with his two
Lightsabers he took control of the ship and took out the
tracker and ventured off and found a band of rebels luckily he
found a teacher called zan he weilded a green Lightsaber
So he told me to show him what I got so I used my hidden
Lightsaber and it ended up being a tie Zeko had a lot to learn
So in 3 years of training his master died but in his final words
he said u must not turn to the dark side please stay on the
Light side u must stay. But after that starkiller arrived so Zeko
Had to fight him and they were both really hurtful luckily
Starkiller ran off now seeing Zeko's face. Zeko had to run off
on Tatoowene so he was totally covered in armor with his hood
And mouth covered and goggles over his eyes and he's still in
Hiding traveling from world to world with his gang Jack
Klik and akid. But he just gets bounties at any bar. He traveles
In a big ship called the star gazer. When the way ended he became
A secret Jedi trainer on a abbanded planet training young Jedi's
With his apprentice Jack but when Jack tookover Zeko went
to create a facility and started a a organization called the
Rewarded he started the organization in the planet alderan.
Name: Zeko Anik

Species: Human with blonde short hair with body armor with
a grey hood and grey m
over a year ago Zebalkar1024 said…
Name: Zebalkar Rynordian
Homeworld: Coruscant
Apparel: Jedi temple guard robes
Lightsaber: Yellow double bladed, Kyoto blade
story:Zebalkar was born to his political parents on coruscant and at 5 realised he was force sensitive he became a jedi temple guard but in the ransacking of the temple in 4890bby(before episode 4) by darth malgus, he was injured and saved by a bounty hunter who was on a revenge mission vs malgus for killing his family, Zebalkar agreed and they recruited a wookie, a sniper, a t3 unit and hk73, zebalkar was a skilled duellist and mastered several styles but when it came to cronfronting malgus , they were parylyzed by malgus, being a jedi , zebalkar broke out and he lunged at malgus but malgus struck him down time and time again until the pain of all the lightsaber slashes brought him to his knees the pain took over his body and he shot almost like a laser of lightning burning through the dark lord, malgus died but the power drawn from zebalkar destroyed him internally and he fell to the floor... he woke up in a medical bay on a republic space station he got up and stole a ship and left. he changed his lightsaber colour to purple and he wore charcoal robes and became a grey jedi.
over a year ago ToljaKitac said…
Leris Akun

Jedi Knight - age 20 at beginning of story 35 at end

As all Jedi Knights she is versed in all abilities but has mastered more of self protection and use of a saber. she has 3 shoto light-sabers of a violet shade. the two extra are used mainly as trowing or force weapons. She is excellent at combat and assassination and has been key in the final destruction of the empire. rather than use traditional force abilities she uses stealth and used her force powers to protect her mind and body so she can cause close combat with her opponent.

-The light was blinding. It burned my eyes to look but my body couldn't move. I still don't know what is was. Shock? Fear? Confusion maybe? We had all worked so hard. How could this happen? Wasn't the Empire supposed to protect us? My fiance, Drake, dropped his storm-trooper helmet. "How..." he choked. The light began to fade in the night sky. the city was stone silent. "The Death Star... is gone..." I whispered...//

-In the coming weeks the entire galaxy experienced a severe depression. Many planets who gave resources and funding to the empire in compliance or for protection were in ruin. The empire began recalling troops from planets and condensing their operations. Planets who were protected from pirates and mercenaries were no longer. Cities fell to Gangs, Mobs and Pirates.
Leris was among the many who were once wealthy, now in poverty like anyone else. Drake and a few remaining troopers created a Gang to try and run the city. Eventually Drake was killed in a gang-fight. after 2 years Leris realized much truth about the Empire; that they used her people, that they had put burdens upon the poor and working class. Now that they were gone it was all too clear.
Leris Had made a few friends who aided her in acquiring a small smugglers ship from a gang. They planned to leave the planet. As they left they were struck by pirate ships and crashed on Korriban. There she and here friends would have many hardships as they tried to survive the deserted planet. Leris ends up feeling let to a cavern. the cavern ends up being the rubble of some ancient tomb. there she finds a ancient device. A sith lord's holocron. it dated back to the old empires, before the empire, before the jedi....
From this she spent years learning the force and her connection to it. During this time she saw her friends die from other refugees attacking their camp. In a rage she unleashed unleashed a shock-wave killing most of her attackers. In rage, surprise, and horror she fled the scene back to the comfort of the cavern where she trained. She wanted revenge. Revenge on the Empire for turning their backs, revenge on the Rebels for causing this depressions and poverty, and revenge on those who killed her friends.
As these emotions burned within here a voice echoed softly... you seek power? An ancient sith spirit appeared to her offering to teach her all she needed. His first lesson was a in constructing a short light-saber called a shoto blade. She learned quickly and surpasses the siths expectations.
7 years after the death star's destruction... she left korriban. She began to hunt down remaining leaders from the empire and rebel alliance. She learned that Luke Skywalker involved in the death star destruction and was currently doing battle with the empire wherever he could.
She ended up hunting him down and began a fierce battle. The battle ended with Luke Cutting off her right arm and force throwing her against a building knocking her out.
She would awake later in a rebel base being healed and Luke confronts her about her reasons for attacking the rebel alliance. She would end up humbling herself and becoming a studious padawan under Luke and eventually a Jedi Knight. She would Leave Luke's side as he began the jedi order due to conflict in the role of the Jedi.
Leris Akun

Jedi Knight - age 20 at beginning of story 35 at end

As all Jedi Knights she is vers
over a year ago jason_aaron said…
Name: Ben Fort

Species: force wielder, human, changeling hybrid

Homeworld: Typhon

Appearance: extremely tall (8ft2/2.48m) with a beast like appearance (like savage opress) he has black hair which is shoulder length. He wears black boots and trousers, as well as black obi, grey over tunic and a black under tunic, as well as a tabard made a of black synthetic leather. A black cloak with a hood covered all his. Finally, a black synthetic leather utility belt, with black pouches for food, equipment such as a grappling hook and a breather pouch. His primary lightsaber is a double bladed gold lightsaber, but is only has a hilt for a single blade (based on Exar Kun's). The hilt is a white and gold hilt made with Phrick alloy so it is nearly indestructible. It looks a lot like exar Kun's but the black grip and handguard is white and the silver alloy the lightsaber is made out of is gold. You can adjust the length and thickness of the blade.

Backstory: He was transported to courocaunt in a supply ship from Typhon when he was just a baby. No one known how he got there but every Jedi could feel he was extremely powerful, so they did a midi-chlorian count when they found him and it was off the scale, which was even more powerful than the legendary skywalkers. Since the Jedi could all sense him they went looking for him and found him on one of the streets, levitating people randomly. He was dressed in an old small cloak and had a tag with his name on: Ben Fort. After they did a midi-chlorian count they tried to find the boys farther, but after searching for many years they couldn't find any trace of him; so they decided to train him as a youngling in the Jedi temple. He completed his youngling training and after the initiate trials, the grand master of the Jedi, master esta-morta, decided to train him as his padwan. Since his master wanted him to reach his potential, he trained him extremely vigorously in every type of position the Jedi had to offer (guardian, counsellor and sentinel) and he took the padwan trails at 15 years old- the youngest ever. For his trails he made his first lightsaber, a single gold bladed one with a white and silver hilt. After that he trained for years in the ways of the force and could do things that many Jedi masters could not, such as; alter environment, hibernation trance, force light, malacia , morichro and protection bubble. Although he has mastered lots of force abilities he didn't believe that lightsabers were that useful, and barely ever used his. During the time he was a Jedi knight, the sith empire had reviled itself again and another war was approaching. Ben had never been in a war and wasn't sure what to expect. At the moment he had only mastered form I lightsaber style (shii-cho) and so he learnt form III (soresu) to deflect blaster fire. Luckily he had too, as in the war there were droids, sith and troopers trying to destroy him and his squad of clones. His first duel with a sith warrior nearly ended in disaster, and he just came out on top, putting soresu into practice and just getting the upper hand by his force abilities, from there, he realised how important lightsaber were for the Jedi because sometimes he wouldn't be able to use any force and only lightsabes, so he went back to the Jedi temple and spent 12 weeks without sleep or food perfecting every form of lightsaber combat and hybrid form there was (including form VII- vaapad), and every type of blade, creating not only a shoto purple lightsaber, but a curved hilt silver one for duelling and two collapsible double bladed ones for war- each blade was a different colour, blue, green, yellow and orange. Since mandaor had allied itself with the new republic he also received white and black mandalorian armour and a black mandalorian helmet to go with his black Jedi robes. Now he applied his new training in battle and became a fierce warrior and battle strategist, learning new skills with every war. He now used soresu to start of with, before altering his lightsaber style to beat his opponents. After many battles, which he all won, the Jedi council decided to grant him Jedi master and a place on the Jedi council; along side his former master. After he was inducted, he altered his main lightsaber so instead of silver the metal was a gold phrick alloy, and white handguard. Finally he made it a double one with a single handgrip to give him a unique fighting style. He was also able to change his form into whatever he chooses. He always assumed that he had some changeling DNA in his body, but after reading that the ones who were all force wielders could change shape at will and transform into beast like animals, he realised he also had this gift so had to be part force wielder. This made him a part god and he is only just starting to realise his full potential. He now plans to destroy the sith and restore peace throughout the galaxy...
over a year ago Maxster said…
My character is a powerful and immortal Sith Lord and Darth. His name is Darth Evil.

Lightsaber color: Red, then later changed it to purple
Creation: Created in a tank and was created to do his father's bidding
Form of fighting: Finds a weakness and then strikes at it
Force Powers: Force lightning and the power to manipulate Jedi's mind to serve him or to kill them easily and steal their powers to become more stronger
Personality: ambitious, pure hatred, good role model for the Empire
Era: Created in the era of The Old Republic and still lives today

Story: Darth Evil was not like any other person. He was secretly created by his father to do his bidding. He was created in a tank and then was sent to the Korriban Academy to be taught and to learn the ways of the Sith. After a few months of intense traning, he returned to his father to create a new Empire and to be at his side. At first he was called Evil, then Lord Evil, and then finally Darth Evil. He would go on missions to retrieve powerful artifacts to make him stronger, kill many Jedi, trick Jedi to serve him or the Empire, and to weaken the Jedi. One day, Evil's father asked him to go on a mission to find a Legendary Jedi Master, who was part of the Jedi Council. He found him and corrupted his mind to serve his father. With his training, he was able to do that. Evil felt accomplished. He returned and went to sleep. Later that night, secretly an assassin was in the room to assassinate Evil. Evil sensed him and cut off the assassin's head and escaped his father's domain and made a promise to kill him for his treachery and betrayal.

When Evil left, he made a name of himself. Darth Evil. He went on a rampage to become more stronger and powerful by killing Jedi, gaining artifacts, and creating a group of Sith, troops, and bounty hunters to storm his father's domain and to finally kill him. It took a lot of years and Evil's father sent in assassins to kill him, but Evil didn't understand what he had done wrong. His father just wanted him dead. After being prepared and ready, he stormed into his father's chambers, while his men tried to take control of his base. Evil went inside and fought his father. After his father was weakened, he was forced to teleport and send Darth Evil into our world. Enough time to trap Evil there and regain his powers.

To be continued...

Thank you for reading this. Please reply to me, if you want the continuation of the second part. I will write it soon. Thank you!
over a year ago KyloRenFan12 said…
name: Darth Exiues (male human)
planet from: coruscant
lightsaber: two single red
appearance: pretty much the same as Anakin Skywalker in Star Wars 3
personality: calm, sometimes goes into big rages
era: new republic

story:
Darth Exiues was one of the strongest Sith ever. he started out as a Palawan, but he was treated unfairly. he got very angry sometimes. then one day, the Jedi temple was attacked. by 2 Sith warriors and an army of stormtroopers. in the madness, Exiues saw a Sith get killed by 5 Jedi all at once, before those 5 were wiped out by the second. Exiues, then and there, decided he didn't like Jedi. so he killed the other padawan. he then backstabbed a young Jedi as he was fighting the second Sith. the Sith, Darth necron, said "you are strong with the force, and very good with a lightsaber. join me and I will make you all powerful". necron kept his promise. Exiues trained and trained for 20 years. he had become so powerful, he could catch 10 metre tall columns with his force. easily. then, one day his brother, kai, who was dedicated to the Jedi came to the planet Exiues was on. Mustafar. a huge battle raged on, an almost mirror of the battle fought years and years ago, between obi-wan, and Anakin. in the end, kai escaped badly wounded, while Exiues suffered breathing problems from a slash across his throat. he now wears a breathing thingy, like a smaller version of Darth faders mask, but you can still see his yellow, piercing eyes. 5 years after the battle, Exiues went looking for kai. eventually, Exiues found kai, who had been dreading this moment when his brother would fight him again. the battle continued on for ages, till finally, kai got the upper hand and pushed Exiues off the edge of a cliff, down into lava. 10 years later, Exiues, who had somehow managed to survive the fall and lava, crawled out. he discovered he was not fully human. his master, Darth necron, had been waiting for him. together, with Exiues' new powers (could create fire), went in search of every Jedi in the galaxy. they killed without mercy. eventually, Darth necron could not take it anymore. he was too old too continue. he ordered his apprentice to kill him. regretfully, Exiues killed his master. then he got angry. for some unknown reason, went into an endless rage, and killed everyone he saw. after 3 months, his rage calmed down. he took on an apprentice, and went in search of his brother for one final battle. their battle raged, Then finally, kai was on the ground, seriously wounded, and Exiues stood above him. "goodbye, brother" was all he said, before he stabbed him in the chest. Exiues then left the body there, and trained his apprentice to match the ancient Sith rule of 2.
over a year ago OrienttThyme said…
Name: Orientt Thyme(pronounced time)
Species: Concordian
Weapon: A lightsaber and blaster
Elegance: Sith
Skills (Other than wielding the force, a lightsaber, and a blaster)Playing dead, resisting torture, and collecting lightsabers.
History: When she was little like really little, she was captured by a bounty hunter for the sepretists during the clone wars. She grew up as a sith in training. Currently she is on a ship with a inquisitor.

Name: Orientt Thyme(pronounced time)
Species: Concordian
Weapon: A lightsa
NemianLion commented…
Nice! over a year ago
over a year ago 1sugya1 said…
Sith: Darth Black

Home Planet: Mandalor

Lightsaber: double bladed

Lightsaber color: Blazing red

James black was 9 when he found the force in him. he fell into the dark side and was recruited as a Sith apprentice. Then he was given the name Darth Black. After a few months the clones attack mandalor. now he seeks revenge to the jedi theat led the war of mandalor.
over a year ago Alejc47 said…
name: Darth Lujin Okeer

Home planet: Coruscant

lightsaber/color: dual wield, red

current status: The Brotherhood Overseer

apprentice: Nyquina Valentrice

Lujin was a 9 year old boy who's mother died while giving birth to him and father and brother were killed in front of him by a rogue Jedi. his father Donavan Okeer and brother Kenne Okeer were struck down protecting the jedi temple. He became enraged and threw the rogue jedi like he was a rag doll killing him once a pillar fell on him. a master jedi witnessed the incident and recruited the young lujin as his own padawan. he trained him in the ways of the force. Donavan Okeer was a strong powerful jedi but is nothing compared to how much strength his son Lujin has. one day Lujin and master Ryan were training in the forest on coruscant when a group of rejected padawans made a stop. those padawans were rejected by master ryan and seeked revenge on him. they attacked him and Lujin. master ryan dealth with 4 of them and was killed by the other 2. lujin was right there and saw his master die just like his father and brother. Lujin went into isolation studying even more ancient and powerful ways of the force. Lujin was one of the strongest jedi's alive but could not join the council because they said he was possesed by the force and was too violent and barberic. he had enough of the jedi scum and went rogue. He has created a army of rogue jedi and rogue sith and has tooking over the planet Aldeeran. Lujin and the rogue sith Nyguina Vlantrice that he has made his aprentice lead the new order called the Brother Hood Of Darkness. Nothing can Stop this new order as they reck havoc and kill anything in there way including both the jedi and sith. The only thing Lujin fears is another padawn he trained with back with Master ryan who had this unbelievable power in the force.

name:  Darth Lujin Okeer

Home planet: Coruscant

lightsaber/color: dual wield, red

current st
over a year ago kako-lord-sith said…
Κακό: Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory; My chains will be broken, The Force Shall set me free. * A wave of fists go up in the air, some applause*

Name-Lord Κακό
#of weapons- 2
Weapon- darksaber, lightsaber (red)
Eyes-black
Armor color-Black and red

Lord Κακό killed one of the lasted Jedi named Abelan, the Jedi had a son named Sora. The Jedi's friends kept Sora hidden till it was time for him to train with the last jedi.

Name of empire-Imperial Empire (Mix of the clone wars)
Army- Clones phase 2 armor.
Κακό: Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength I
over a year ago Darth45 said…
Class Sith Lord
Race twi'lek (red skinned)
Name Darth Shoyok
Backstory
As a small kid he got chosen to go to the
Sith academy and he learned his strength in the
Force and lightsaber duelling and when he was
Chosen by Darth Zal he was targeted by other
Acolytes to be killed but he proved he shall not be
Slain by weakling Sith acolytes and by killing
Them gained the respect of all the Darths. His
Master sent him on a assassination mission on a
Another Sith Lord but instead killed his master and
Earned the title of Darth and started his on little
Empire with troopers, agents and droids. When he
Started to train his apprentice he would be harsh
So his apprentice would be almost as strong as
Him. As his empire grew his apprentice was entitled
To his own death squad his empire nearly as
Powerful as the SITH empire.
End of backstory

over a year ago Arbitor1234 said…
Name: Baronyx
Species: unknown
Master: no one; he self taught
Catchphrase: "I kill Jedi for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. its a hobby."
Appearance: unknown.
Back story: Baronyx was once a young Jedi Padawan training under the influence of Kit Fisto. He soon joined the dark side after seeing the strength and power all the sith had from anger. he then betrayed his master, killing all of the fellow Padawan that were also training under the influence of Kit Fisto. He went after Kit Fisto soon after, but he proved to strong to him. he took the lightsaber he got as a Padawan, and started training as a sith . As he got older, he went from killing Padawan to Jedi knights , then to Jedi masters. after wards, he became bored nd started a collection his fallen enemies' lightsabers. After a while, he became very ruthless. he became so evil, he was feared on every planet in over 3 galaxies. Now, if you were to ask any random citizen on any random planet in any random galaxy, even saying the name Baronyx would strike fear their hearts.
Arbitor1234 commented…
i forgot to sa this but his ligtsaber color is yelow, and its hils is the same as kylo rens, and he has 2. and he also has the defeault force jump, force choke, and force lighting. over a year ago
over a year ago MattyAnies said…
Name: Darth Dripzuath

DOB: unknown

Home: Kamino

Species: mandalorian

Current: Sith warrior

Jedi killed: Thalia Ventoza, Max Kaner and Luke Skywalker

History: Darth Dripzuath was a little poor mandalorian that saw his home burn by the Jedi later Darth Drayne came and got him. When he grew up the Jedi tried to trick him and kill his master but he wasn't fooled. So he just struck them down. A few years later he met Darth Malicious and they got on. Together they hunted lots of Jedi down. Dripzuath became more and more powerful and with his hatred he killed his friend, Darth Malicious. Darth Dripzuath became strong and learnt all the force powers so he even made himself invincible. But the only thing he can call for is love.
Name: Darth Dripzuath

DOB: unknown 

Home: Kamino

Species: mandalorian 

Current: Sith warr
over a year ago antiluke said…
Name: Grangure Raih
Role: Dark Jedi, Jedi Master, General
Lightsaber style: duel wield, main lightsaber color is blue, offhand color is non-synthetic red.
Story: Set 3,000 years before the prequels, Jedi Grangure was one of Jedi Master Trance's best padawan, but also a disappointment to Trance due to his inner darkness.. Grangure became a Jedi Knight after many years of training, his first real mission was to deliver messages to Naboo, he was to report to a Jedi by the name of Tri' Rese Vah, a Quileck. After he had delivered the message and returned he was assigned a padawan to train, his name was Silo Rease, a padawan that surpased Grangure's scores in training when he was a padawan.

Grangure and Silo grew extremely close and had fought in many battles together against a couple of Jedi assassins, eventually they were both assigned to fight a Sith Lord, this Sith had no name, but was a mystery to the Jedi Council and was undetectable to the force, but they figured out his location through a chip they had planted on his ship. Grangure and Silo went to where he was hiding out, they walked through a secret entrance into their ship which had been positioned in the outer rim Grangure and Silo were attacked, he had let the Republic put the chip on his ship, they should have know it wouldn't be that easy. Grangure and Silo were fighting off a bunch of Sith droids. As they were destroying their way through the droids the ship went into hyper space knocking them back up against a wall, pining them. Once their bodies had caught up the the speed with the ship, it had gone out of hyper speed sending them across the floor crashing through a bunch of Sith droids.

They got up and with the droids disabled, decided to head to the main hall to find this Sith. "Ah, you've made it, now are you both ready to live up to your destiny?" The Sith had been waiting for them inside, "I see you brought a friend, no matter, I shall take care of him at once. Oh and since you're about to die, I might as well tell you my name, my name is Darth Varous." Varous sliced at Grangure, hitting his face and scaring him as he did, then force pushed Grangure into a wall, but before Grangure could get back onto his feet Silo was alread fighting Varous, who fought back twice as hard, he then knocked Silo's blade out of his hand and cut him in half, from the shoulder to the waist. Grangure in anger used his lightsaber against Varous, hitting his blade, using the force to push the blade even further back as he hit it, Grangure lifted his blade above his head hitting Varous across his chest, injuring him greatly. Grangure then lifted up his saber again striking Varous, then again, and agian, until there was nothing left that could be identified as a person, but instead a bunch of bloodied rags. He grabbed Vrous's lightsaber and vowed that he will kill any Sith that he sees with this saber.

Grangure went into a despair, turning towards the dark side, even though he still worked with the Jedi order, he did not follow the Jedi code, and did not take any more padawan after what had happened.
Name: Grangure Raih
Role: Dark Jedi, Jedi Master, General
Lightsaber style: duel wield, main lights
Grangure's main light saber. 32 in.
Grangure's main light saber. 32 in.
Grangure's offhand lightsaber. Modified to be 26in.
Grangure's offhand lightsaber. Modified to be 26in.
over a year ago sithladylily said…
Name: Darth Beauty

Just like her cousin,Kylo Ren, Leiana was seduced to the dark side of the force; except it was General Hux who seduced her. Leiana was in the resistance and helped destroy Starkiller Base but later came face to face with General Hux who told that her kept a secret from her and that was that her mother had killed some younglings when she was on Alderaan.

Straight after Hux had told Leiana the secret he took her to a room where Supreme Leader Snoke was sitting in a throne. Hux had told Snoke that Leiana wanted to become a Sith alongside Kylo. Snoke decided that he would give Leiana a chance to become his second apprentice. When Kylo first laid eyes on Leiana he thought how could she be alive after he killed her so he decided to ask her and got an answer that h thought was not true.

Picture down below of what she looks like as a sith.
Name: Darth Beauty

Just like her cousin,Kylo Ren, Leiana was seduced
over a year ago finch1232 said…
Shya Trellva
Female
Jedi knight
Human
Home World: Naboo
Light Saber color is turquoise.
Master turned to the dark side and almost killed her. friends with Twi'leks, and survived Order 66. Hid on Ryloth and Garel until she joined he rebellion. After the war, Luke finds her on Lahn training her own padawan girl named Rachel Asadi, a skulg girl. Her fighting form is form 4.
over a year ago finch1232 said…
Lyn Synogai
female
trained by Luke Skywalker before Kylo Ren.
Speces: togrutan
when the Empire falls she is 17
skin is yellow with black and white head tails
when she is found by Luke she was being targeted by Imperials and has been helping in the rebellion. She killed 2 inquisitors during her being a padawan. Her padawan is a twi'lek boy who grows to be a powerful duelist. Her next student is from Lahn a young human girl whom grows to be as strong in the force as Yoda.
over a year ago cbass112 said…
His name is Dra'ik. He is neither Jedi nor Sith. He comes from an order of Force sensitives so secret that only the strongest Jedi or Sith even know they exist. The order is relatively small, with only a few hundred members. They serve both the light and dark. They believe in keeping order, but feel that the Jedi are far too peaceful when it comes to keeping it. Like the Sith they will destroy anyone who dares to challenge their might, but they believe the Sith are too full of hate. During the Clone wars, Mace Windu wanted to contact them to help end the conflict but Yoda said they were far to dangerous. During the rise of the Empire Sidious and Vader tried to recruit Dra'ik on the Planet Jakku. When he refused Sidious had an army of Stormtroopers engage him. The aftermath of the following battle left 443 STs dead and three Star Destroyers destroyed with another severely damaged. In revenge Sidious tracked down the rogue planet that was home to the order and used a Death Star prototype and 26 Star Destroyers to destroy it. Only 7 survived the purge. 7 who were off planet. Dra'ik is young, but extremely powerful. While every member was powerful, more so than any single Jedi or Sith, Dra'ik is unique. He was highly in tune with the Force. He was also by far the best fighter in the order. In every battle he fought he won. He is a master in every Lightsaber form, in fact he even perfect the secret form his master had created. This technique requires a mastery over the Force and ones body that is nearly impossible to reach. He can wield 8 Lightsabers using the force to deadly effect. With this form he can cut through countless enemies and is even able to combat Starships. He can use the Force to launch himself into orbit. And by combining a Force shield, and his 8 sabers, essentially turn himself into a living artillery shell that can punch through most shields a ship armor. Though since the death of his order for some unknown reason his power has decreased.
His name is Dra'ik. He is neither Jedi nor Sith. He comes from an order of Force sensitives so secret
over a year ago jedimaster12345 said…
Name: Darth Sadd
Born: 3,300 ABY
Death: 3,650 ABY
Master: ?
Apprentice: Darth Zof (talk later)
Forms used: all
Lightsaber9/10
Force 10/10
Place of birth: Tatooine
Weapon: 2 Red Lightsabers