Advertisement

Stefan & Elena Stelena Fangirls Forum!

swimchick posted on Mar 27, 2010 at 11:11PM
I'm new to this spot, but I'd love to start a forum for us Stelena shippers. A place where you can generally talk about anything, even if it's not Vampire Diaries related.

Usually in these forums we keep a list of the active members and we keep track of "wins." You get a "win" if you are the first person to comment on a new page. The first page doesn't count.

So introduce yourself if you'd like to be a part of the forum!

★ Emma - swimchick (29)
★ Kaidi - Kaidi (26)
★ Jovana - CrazyFruittt (55)
★ Olesya - OLE (6)
★ Adri - ajhalecullen (34)
★ Tawny - Luv_Rob_4ever (1)
★ Alana - edwardsgirlxx (26)
★ Carrie - LoveLiesAndLust (42)
★ Udu - g3u16 (5)
★ Jenn - Jennx (17)
★ Shandi - Shandiii (8)
★ Nat - natulle (20)
★ Celine - XNaley_JamesX (10)
★ Charlotte - xlovingbunnies (1)
★ Blasilvi - lady-B (1)
★ Darya - Darya96 (11)
★ Beverly - bvale211 (7)
★ Dalma - dalma
★ Elena - stelena_iloveu (1)
★ Leia - HotStunner (6)
★ Alyson - Aly8 (5)
★ Maryam - Maryam1311
★ Fatemeh - tvdlover

Last Win Count: page 317

CURRENT WIN LEADER(S)
Carriebear's all over this thing!

FINALLY ON THE BOARD!
SHANDERS!

EPIC FANGIRL EXPLOSION!

DAMON&BONNIE AND MATT&CAROLINE LOVERS: Kaidi, Olesya, Emma, Adri and Jov!
I'm new to this spot, but I'd love to start a forum for us Stelena shippers. A place where you can ge
last edited on Feb 15, 2011 at 03:39PM
save

Stefan & Elena 9441 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-25 of 9441

over a year ago swimchick said…
I'll start!

I'm Emma. I've read the first book of TVD, so I don't know what happens beyond that. But I love the show and I love Stelena, Damon&Bonnie and Matt&Caroline.

I'm also a part of the discussion forums on the Brucas and Puckleberry pages :D
over a year ago Kaidi said…
Great idea, Emma! ;)

I'm Kaidi :)

I've read the first 2 books, but now I also have the 3rd and 4th.
I've watched the show since the very beginning and also in love with the ever since :D

You can also find me on Puckelberry and Jaters forum :)
If you're lucky, then even on Mifits and Supernatural forums ;)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago CrazyFruittt said…
wink
Hi,I'm Jovana...=)))))

I read 4 books and now i'm on the fifth one...The show is so awesome and addictive,and I love Stelena so much...I'm so glad somebody started this,I really feel like Stelena fans are not active at all,and that's a shame,cos they are amazing...xD
over a year ago OLE said…
I'm Olesya.
I've read first 5 books, and I'm going to read SS now.
I've started to watch the show because of the books. And now Stelena's my OTP and TVD's my fav tv show :)
I also like Matt/Caroline and Damon/Bonnie :)
I also like Matt/Caroline and Damon/Bonnie :)
Me too! :D
^I love them as well!
I know I have already complained about it everywhere, but this is the perfect spot to say everything again.

WHATS UP WITH THE MEDAL SYSTEM?!
I was the 3rd top contributor on this spot I think 2 days ago, and now I have suddenly been kicked out. This is not normal! :S
Plus it was supposed to be my next die-hard after 2 spots, but now it's one the bottom of my dedicated list =/
I used to be shown above you on the PR page and I didn't even have a medal there yet, and now it's saying there are two spots ahead of that one for a medal. It's all really strange. I'm thinking maybe they're working out some kinks? Has anyone gotten a new medal since the system changed?
Actually some people have.
I wasn't sure. I haven't I know that for sure.

So maybe your profile hasn't updated yet to the new system? Changes on FP seem to take forever :(
Me too! :D
Actually, I prefer Damon with anyone exсept Elena in tv show (I know, I'm a terrible Donnie fan), but I really like Damon/Bonnie's book's relationship :)

WHATS UP WITH THE MEDAL SYSTEM?!
My first thought was that you're not Stelena's fan any more... Sorry :) And I don't know what to think now.
But it's all really strange.
My first thought was that you're not Stelena's fan any more... Sorry :)
I would never quit Stelena spot :)

Actually, I prefer Damon with anyone exсept Elena in tv show
Haha, again, me too :D
I know that they will get together at some point, and I'm fine with that, but Stelena must be the endgame! ;)
Stelena MUST end up together. Actually I didn't want to read any of the books beyond Awakening and Struggle because I was afraid she wouldn't end up with Stefan. But don't spoil it, because I don't know what happens and I don't want to know!
over a year ago CrazyFruittt said…
smile
I agree with everything you said about Stelena...They are perfect,solemates...I can't understand the whole Delena obsession and I get upset when ppl call Stelena stupid and boring...:S
I mean for me it's really similar to the debate between Jate and Skate. People often say that Skate are sexier and have better chemistry and I agree that they do have something. But for me I just think Jate makes much more sense and is more lovable as a couple. Damon doesn't even LIKE Elena. I do want them to be friends though.
You guys are reading my mind :D
I know that they will get together at some point
Nooooo! I don't want to hear this!

Awakening and Struggle
My two favorite books :)

boring
This's the worst thing that Delena's fans said about Stelena!
last edited over a year ago
I hope more people join this forum. I think it could be really great. Just no outright bashing of Delena supporters, especially specific ones. We don't want this to turn into a hatefest. There's no need for that ya know?
Love this fanvid!
blush
Anybody there??????????? More people need to join this forum! Where's all the Stelena love???
I'm here too :D
Haha I'm the queen of multiple FG convos at once. I'm usually on PR and Brucas at the same time!
I'm usually on PR and Jaters, and now here.
Sometimes I even have a conversation in Twitter at the same time, like I had yesterday xD
This is me:

Glee: 2 games (I'm responsible for) and 3 others that I play in
PR: FGs, FOTW and Multishippers
Brucas: FGs
OTH: Icon contest
Gilmore Girls: Character countdown, icon contest, and 1 other game
Rory and Jess: Icon contest
Stelena: FGs

Lately I've been all over the place. But when Glee comes back I'm putting Dream Cover on hiatus.
surprise
WOW!
How can you keep up with all this?
You have my respect! ;)