Stefan & Elena Stelena Fangirls Forum!

swimchick posted on Mar 27, 2010 at 11:11PM
I'm new to this spot, but I'd love to start a forum for us Stelena shippers. A place where you can generally talk about anything, even if it's not Vampire Diaries related.

Usually in these forums we keep a list of the active members and we keep track of "wins." You get a "win" if you are the first person to comment on a new page. The first page doesn't count.

So introduce yourself if you'd like to be a part of the forum!

★ Emma - link (29)
★ Kaidi - link (26)
★ Jovana - link (55)
★ Olesya - link (6)
★ Adri - link (34)
★ Tawny - link (1)
★ Alana - link (26)
★ Carrie - link (42)
★ Udu - link (5)
★ Jenn - link (17)
★ Shandi - link (8)
★ Nat - link (20)
★ Celine - link (10)
★ Charlotte - link (1)
★ Blasilvi - link (1)
★ Darya - link (11)
★ Beverly - link (7)
★ Dalma - link
★ Elena - link (1)
★ Leia - link (6)
★ Alyson - link (5)
★ Maryam - link
★ Fatemeh - link

Last Win Count: page 317

CURRENT WIN LEADER(S)
Carriebear's all over this thing!

FINALLY ON THE BOARD!
SHANDERS!

link

DAMON&BONNIE AND MATT&CAROLINE LOVERS: Kaidi, Olesya, Emma, Adri and Jov!
I'm new to this spot, but I'd love to start a forum for us Stelena shippers. A place where you can ge
last edited on Feb 15, 2011 at 03:39PM

Stefan & Elena 9441 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-200 of 9441

over a year ago swimchick said…
I'll start!

I'm Emma. I've read the first book of TVD, so I don't know what happens beyond that. But I love the show and I love Stelena, Damon&Bonnie and Matt&Caroline.

I'm also a part of the discussion forums on the Brucas and Puckleberry pages :D
over a year ago Kaidi said…
Great idea, Emma! ;)

I'm Kaidi :)

I've read the first 2 books, but now I also have the 3rd and 4th.
I've watched the show since the very beginning and also in love with the ever since :D

You can also find me on Puckelberry and Jaters forum :)
If you're lucky, then even on Mifits and Supernatural forums ;)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago CrazyFruittt said…
wink
Hi,I'm Jovana...=)))))

I read 4 books and now i'm on the fifth one...The show is so awesome and addictive,and I love Stelena so much...I'm so glad somebody started this,I really feel like Stelena fans are not active at all,and that's a shame,cos they are amazing...xD
over a year ago OLE said…
I'm Olesya.
I've read first 5 books, and I'm going to read SS now.
I've started to watch the show because of the books. And now Stelena's my OTP and TVD's my fav tv show :)
I also like Matt/Caroline and Damon/Bonnie :)
I also like Matt/Caroline and Damon/Bonnie :)
Me too! :D
^I love them as well!
I know I have already complained about it everywhere, but this is the perfect spot to say everything again.

WHATS UP WITH THE MEDAL SYSTEM?!
I was the 3rd top contributor on this spot I think 2 days ago, and now I have suddenly been kicked out. This is not normal! :S
Plus it was supposed to be my next die-hard after 2 spots, but now it's one the bottom of my dedicated list =/
I used to be shown above you on the PR page and I didn't even have a medal there yet, and now it's saying there are two spots ahead of that one for a medal. It's all really strange. I'm thinking maybe they're working out some kinks? Has anyone gotten a new medal since the system changed?
Actually some people have.
I wasn't sure. I haven't I know that for sure.

So maybe your profile hasn't updated yet to the new system? Changes on FP seem to take forever :(
Me too! :D
Actually, I prefer Damon with anyone exсept Elena in tv show (I know, I'm a terrible Donnie fan), but I really like Damon/Bonnie's book's relationship :)

WHATS UP WITH THE MEDAL SYSTEM?!
My first thought was that you're not Stelena's fan any more... Sorry :) And I don't know what to think now.
But it's all really strange.
My first thought was that you're not Stelena's fan any more... Sorry :)
I would never quit Stelena spot :)

Actually, I prefer Damon with anyone exсept Elena in tv show
Haha, again, me too :D
I know that they will get together at some point, and I'm fine with that, but Stelena must be the endgame! ;)
Stelena MUST end up together. Actually I didn't want to read any of the books beyond Awakening and Struggle because I was afraid she wouldn't end up with Stefan. But don't spoil it, because I don't know what happens and I don't want to know!
smile
I agree with everything you said about Stelena...They are perfect,solemates...I can't understand the whole Delena obsession and I get upset when ppl call Stelena stupid and boring...:S
I mean for me it's really similar to the debate between Jate and Skate. People often say that Skate are sexier and have better chemistry and I agree that they do have something. But for me I just think Jate makes much more sense and is more lovable as a couple. Damon doesn't even LIKE Elena. I do want them to be friends though.
You guys are reading my mind :D
I know that they will get together at some point
Nooooo! I don't want to hear this!

Awakening and Struggle
My two favorite books :)

boring
This's the worst thing that Delena's fans said about Stelena!
I hope more people join this forum. I think it could be really great. Just no outright bashing of Delena supporters, especially specific ones. We don't want this to turn into a hatefest. There's no need for that ya know?
Love this fanvid!
blush
Anybody there??????????? More people need to join this forum! Where's all the Stelena love???
I'm here too :D
Haha I'm the queen of multiple FG convos at once. I'm usually on PR and Brucas at the same time!
I'm usually on PR and Jaters, and now here.
Sometimes I even have a conversation in Twitter at the same time, like I had yesterday xD
This is me:

Glee: 2 games (I'm responsible for) and 3 others that I play in
PR: FGs, FOTW and Multishippers
Brucas: FGs
OTH: Icon contest
Gilmore Girls: Character countdown, icon contest, and 1 other game
Rory and Jess: Icon contest
Stelena: FGs

Lately I've been all over the place. But when Glee comes back I'm putting Dream Cover on hiatus.
surprise
WOW!
How can you keep up with all this?
You have my respect! ;)
And very first Stelena WIN! :D
heart
I was wondering if you were going to take it! Congrats girl :D
big smile
Congrats...xD
Okay,so are there really only 4 fans that are active here? :S

Oh and Kaidi,I saw that you put screencaps here,so I was wondering which program do you use?.I mean if that's not a problem....xD
Kaidi, congrats! :D

so are there really only 4 fans that are active here? :S
For now... I hope so :)
big smile
I'm sure more people will join eventually. That's how it happens on most FG forums. I'm surprised though I thought around 1/2 of TVD fans were Stelena shippers!
over a year ago ajhalecullen said…
big smile
Hi guys!!! Im Adriana but everyone calls me Adri =]
Im a Stelena fan all the way and i also like Bonnie and Damon and Caroline and Matt!!!
I just read the first book and i have to say that i love it =]
Have a great day!!!
big smile
Yay Adriana!!! I'm glad you're here :D I love Gleeks all over my other fave spots! I'll add you to the fanlist!
Hope putting "Adri" up there works for ya ;)
big smile
Yay, I love to see Gleeks in other spots too!!! that means we have similar tastes =] Thank you Emma!!! and putting adri totally works ;)
over a year ago Luv_Rob_4ever said…
Ummm.... Im Tawny

I have read all the books and love Stelena! I also like every thing you guys said that was postive toward stelena! Hope i did this right!
over a year ago edwardsgirlxx said…
okay, i'm not sure exactly what i have to write, but here goes :)
i'm Alana :)
Massive Stelena, fan i think they are utterly gorgeous//perfect & are maaade for eachother :D
i read the first four books quite a few years back, and have re-read them since the show's started :)
In terms of other shippings for the shoow, well, at the moment (the ones involving less major characters do change sometimes) are:
Matt/Caroline
Damon/Bonnie (i'm new to this ship, i've just been convinced they'd be cute together, and since how i dont want Damon with Elena...)
i also like:
Anna/Jeremy
Alaric/Jenna :)

Hope thats okay, :D
x
Welcome girls! I'm going to school now, but I'll see you all later :D
smirk
Awesome,welcome girls!!! =D
big smile
Anyone around? It's so hard waiting for more TVD episodes!!! I'm actually really hoping Damon will get closer to finding Katherine. I'm super curious for us to see her in modern times!
rainy
Okay I'm back again just to voice one complaint. On TVD show spot I am getting SO tired of everyone saying Delena is meant to be and that he loves her and that he doesn't fall in love easily and blah blah blah blah blah. WTF? On the show he DOESN'T EVEN LIKE HER YET. Seriously, when people are like "he can't be with Bonnie, he only has room in his heart for Elena" I'm like, no. You mean KATHERINE. ARRRrrgggh. I don't want to bash Delena or their fans because I hate to be like that, but seriously. People are really in denial. I can't believe how badly they want that relationship to happen when they've barely even developed their friendship. Geez.
Emma you're totally right!!! I cant believe they say Elena and Damon belong together because she didnt like him yet!!! and Damon the only think he do is think about Katherine and how to find her, hes not thinking at all about Elena.

Elena and Stefan belong together! they relationship is more deeper and because they are EPIC =]
And Damon and Bonnie belongs together!

And welcome to the new girls!!!!!!!!!! =]
over a year ago edwardsgirlxx said…
OMG, i couldn't agree more!
I'm so SICK of all the Delena stuff :(
i was watching the episode with my friend and even SHE started saying.. hmm I wonder what Damon and Elena would be like together, and i was like ARE YOU SERIOUS, hellloo, Stelena anyone? D:

&&, i also REALLY wanna know some more about Katherine, i mean i know she fits in SOMEWHERE with Isobel//Elena.. then of course Damon//Stefan and also Pearl//Anna.. but WHERE??
we really need to know mooooree :DD
and i can't waiit! :D

&btw, thanks for the welcomes :D

x
wink
OMG!!! I agree,they are totally in denial...They had one hung,and now they are meant to be,it is ridiculous...And all that he cares about her,he LOVES her is just stupid lol...He loves the idea od Elena looking like Katherine,that is it and they see something that isn't there...
I don't go to the TVD spots so often any more because I am so sick about all Delena stuff,and Stelena hate...
big smile
Anyone here?

Today I was thinking of leaving TVD spot because of all the Delena stuff, but whatever. It's fine, we're all going to like different things and many of the DE fans aren't obnoxious, they're really nice. So disagreeing is fine, but when people try to start fights and be mean it pisses me off!

CANNOT WAIT TO MEET KATHERINE!!!!
wink
[Also, just a side note...If people want to stay active in this forum, you should add it to your updates so you know when people respond. Ya know, in case you hadn't already] ;D
cool
I'm here...xD

OMG!! I can't wait to met Katherine...She is going to kick some ass lol...That's going to be interesting.
Do you know maybe,in which season she will appear? I was thinking maybe the end of the first,you know that last moment of a season...And then we'll have to wait for few months to see what happens,but I don't know,it's just a guess...xD

So anyway I wanted to ask,is Stelena your OTP? =D
Good that you dont leave the TVD spot !!!

I want to meet Katherine too, its gonna be awesome and i cant wait to see how the Delena fans will react, i think half of the fans will be okay with it and the other half will be like WTF?! Delena forever and also how Stefan will react.

No Stelena is not my OTP but they are my number 2, I love them!!!!!!

cool
They're my number 1 for TVD. It's too soon to decide where they fall in my list of favorite couples. Right now though they are definitely high on my list. Sorry I was gone a minute, just uploading some wallpapers to this spot :D
smile
lol,they are probably going to imagine something and say " he cares about elena blah blah blah" like always...

Yeah,they are my second favorite couple,I mean Brucas always comes first,but Stelena is so adorable and meant to be..xD
big smile
I agree that Katherine showing up at the last minute would be a great cliffhanger!
BRUCAS FTW!!!♥
cool
BrucasStelenaWIN!
smile
Oh yeah...So did you guys join that new Matt/Stefan spot...I don't know if I should ...xD?
heart
I Know,Brucas is so adorable...♥♥♥♥
I dunno, I'm only in like 39 spots so I usually don't join unless I think I'll be active on it, ya know?

I'm tempted to make some Brucas icons right now. What are your favorite spots everyone? I think this could be one of mine if we keep this forum active. I also LOVE the Puckleberry spot. We have an awesome forum over there. And I like the Brucas page when people are around and Glee!

Though Glee's getting annoying because people are adding really stupid picks and content.
smile
Yeah,same...that's why i was thinking,and i know i won't be active there lol...xD

Hmmm,well,i don't really know...I love the Brucas one,because the fans are awesome and the spot is active,also OTH,and well TVD used to be on of my faves,but not anymore...xD I didn't join in many forums,i don't know why.OH,I like this spot too...xD

Lol,I'm not much of a Gleek,but i LOOOOOOOOOOVE Mark Salling lol...xD
smile
Yeah Mark Salling is a hottie <3
Im fan of Haley and Nathan but i never watch Brucas, i've been watching Brulian scenes and i really like them and i guess im gonna like Brucas too :)

I used to be in the Glee spot all the time but know maybe 2 times a day im in that spot. I spend my time in the Bones spot and in here :)
I'm rewatching OTH s2 right now. I love the build-up to Brucas. I love how they become good friends and all that. Awesome. Otherwise this season kinda bugs me though.
smile
Im watching the first season of Bones right now :) Oh i miss Bones so bad, the good thing is that tomorrow is a new episode yay im so excited!!!!
over a year ago LoveLiesAndLust said…
heart
Awww, cool! There's even a forum for S/E fangirls. :')
Well, I'm Carrie. I'm obviously a TVD fan. I love Stelena and Catt (Matt and Caroline). I see potential in damon/bonnie. I also like, Glee, Gossip Girl, Skins, Supernatural, and One Tree Hill. <3 (:
zzz
Welcome Carrie! I'm going to bed, but I hope we see you around here some more!!
Night, Emma! :')
smile
Welcome Carrie...!!! I'm so glad that new members are joining this forum ...xD

Adri,oh I just to watch Bones all the time,but not anymore...Did anything happened between Bones and Booth lol??? oh and you should totally check Brucas,they are amazing...xD
yaaay,it's Thursday today,so that means new episode...Can't wait...
Hey Jov! I just got done with school for the day! I wish I could watch TVD tonight, but I always have to wait until I can get the link online the next day. But then I'm sure we'll all have a lot to discuss! I'm curious to see what Pearl will have to say :D
I'm basically online, but ATM I'm watching Legend of the Seeker 1x05 and then Lost 6x02. :)
Haha hey Kaidi! I'm watching OTH s2 :D Love me some Brucas buildup.
Welcome Carrie!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
And Jov you should totally watch Bones its getting so interesting :)
Things are happening between Bones and Booth but not kisses :( but in next weeks episode there gonna be 2 kisses: 1 in the present and 1 in the past!!!! Its the 100th episode so its gonna be so amazing, its when Bones and Booth met for the first time :)

I will check Brucas and im guessing im gonna love them as much as i love B&B and Stelena!!!
And Kaidi, i wanna check the legend of the seeker it seems so interesting :)

Yay new episode of TVD tonight!!!!

Have a nice day Emma, Jov, Carrie, Kaidi, Ole, Tawny and Alana =]
crying
I want to make dinner but my roomie's in there banging around. I'm huuuuuuungry!
Mmmm, I love Bones! :D
Haven't seen season 5 though. I'm through with season 4, but yeah :P
Legend of the Seeker it good (at least so far), but I think if it had been made by the British, it would be a bit better.
IDK, why I think so. Maybe because they made Robin Hood.
I've never seen Bones. I don't really watch the crime type shows on a regular basis, but they're good once in awhile. I'm sure I'd ship BB though Adri, I approve!
BB is my all time favorite ship :D
smile
Lol,It's funny when you call me Jov...xD xD

Yeah,I know,but i really don't have time...I am watching to many shows already lol...But i so want to start watching LOTS,I wanted to start a long time ago,hmmm i don't know why i didn't...xD

Do you guys have YT channels???

Oh and Emma,yeah I have to watch most of the shows online,that sucks lol...xD
I'm watching quite a lot of shows too: Supernatural, Chuck, TVD, Glee, Castle, Criminal Minds, Bones, Legend of the Seeker, Doctor Who and Lost, Misfits, The Tudors and more
It's quite a lot to keep up with. I can say, that I have seen all the episodes only for 5 shows: SPN, Chuck, TVD, Glee and Misfits.
On Castle, I haven't seen 3 latest episodes, on Lost, 6 latest episodes.
On Criminal Minds and Bones, I haven't seen the latest ongoing season.
And I just started with LotS, DW and The Tudors.

I have a YT user. And I'm trying to make my first vid :D

I practically watch all the shows online. Well, some of them I download, but mostly online.
heart
Brucas going to Keith's wedding! I'm so freaking excited :D
LOL, Emma! :D
heart
STELENAWIN!!!
heart
Win thief! No one's gonna wanna play with us if we keep getting all the wins xD ly
smile
haha second win...niiiice....xD
smile
You would totally ship BB Emma they are awesome :)
BB is my all time favorite ship too!!!
I watch all the shows online too :( that suck but is better than not seeing nothing for like 6 months :)

I have a YT channel but i dont know how to make videos :( but i will start trying soon :)

I watch alot of show too: Glee, Bones, CM, HIMYM, MIOBI, GG, House...
big smile
OMG Jeyton sex and Andy/Karen "I love you" speech. Soooo loving my life right now.

I hate Karen/Keith. Karen/Andy is so adorable and way less dramatic!
big smile
HIMYM is awesome! Adri do you like BRo????? Also I'm kind of in love with Marshall xD
I totally love Jeyton right now, too bad they arent together :(
Win thief! No one's gonna wanna play with us if we keep getting all the wins xD ly
LOL, I'll try to play nice the next time :D

I have seen a couple of episodes of HIMYM :)
big smile
I love Marshall too!!! hes so sweet and funny :) hes my favorite character :)
I love BRo!!!!! They are like my fav couple in HIMYM, they totally have to end together :) Yesterday i was watching 5x01, and i have to say they are so freaking sweet!!!!!

Do you like Bro, Emma?
heart
Jeyton is great,much better then Leyton...

I freaking love HIMYM,they are so funny...awesome show <3
smile
And do you like it Kaidi? :)
No Adri, I LOVE BRo xD

But yay Marshall's totally my fave too! I feel like everyone likes Barney best, M is soooo underrated. Glad you feel the same! (I love Barney too though of course!)

And yes Jov, Jeyton rocks. And yes, I'm going to keep calling you Jov. Or J if you prefer :*
smile
Youre totally right Jov :) Jeyton awesome, Leyton mmmmm
I freaking love HIMYM too, i want to know who the mother is :)

And do you like it Kaidi? :)
I don't remember much, but I can recall, that it was funny.
If I have some time, maybe I'm gonna watch it, but definitely not in the near future ;)
cool
It's easy to get through the seasons of HIMYM fast since the episodes are so short.
smile
Glad you feel the same too, i love Barney too but not as much as i love Marshall or BRo!!!

You should totally check it again Kaidi :)
Yes the HIMYM episodes last 21 or 22 min tops :)
Ugh I wish I didn't have school tomorrow, I just want to get up and watch TVD ASAP.

Do you girls like Anna? Cuz I kinda don't and Jeremy deserves someone hotter xD
Heheeeee, I'm school free tomorrow! :P
Some national holiday.
crying
Good Friday? Yeah I'm wondering why there's school here. In America there isn't.
smile
I dont like Anna, Jeremy deserve someone new and hotter :)
I dont have school this week and next week yay :)

What are you studying Emma?
big smile
Actually I teach :D

I'm an English assistant in a high school in France. I'm in my early 20s. Going home in 1 month!
smile
WOW thats awesome Emma!!!

And going home in a month i bet you miss your country
heart
Well girls i have to go to do the "Visita de las 7 casas"
Talk soon, have an awesome day :)
Hmmm,Am i crazy,or did I just got a win lol?? xD
heart
Bye bye!!! See you around here soon <3
kiss
Yay Jov!!!
angelic
See, I was being nice :D
Aw Saint Kaidi xD
I don't have to go to school tomorrow either..so as soon as i wake up,I am going to watch TVD....
Wow Emma you teach? That is awesome,and in France awww,lucky
I don't have to go to school tomorrow either..so as soon as i wake up,I am going to watch TVD....

Same here! Well, I'm gonna watch SPN first, but then comes TVD :P
Aw Saint Kaidi xD

I have my moments :D
haha,yeah...well,tnx Kaidi lol...
crying
You girls are torturing me!
wink
Okay,girls...I have to go now...Have a lovely night...Or idk where you live so,whatever is there lol...I;m going to partyyy....xD
You girls are torturing me!
*gasp* Hooow? :(
I've just finished my homework... for today :D

Hey, girls! :)
Hey Olesya! :D
smile
I'm glad that more Stelena fans are joining this forum :)
I am too :D
It's nice to know, that not only Delena fans can be really active :)
Hi!! Ole!

@Kaidi, bc I have to go to stupid school tmrw. :(
@Emma
@Emma
heart
Haha. She's so beautiful!
Yes, she is! :D
sunny
This turned out to be a really awesome day!
^True! Today has been so awesome! :D
Especially the HJFG spot! :P
I know right? I'm really feeling good about today in general, but HJFGs and SFGs have made it all even better!
HJFG? SFG?

What are you talking about?
HJFG - Hot Jew Fan Girls (Puckelberry - Glee)
SFG - Stelena Fan Girls
Thanks Kaidi! My ally sure gets me xD
Ooo win! And I didn't even cheat!
@Emma we are brain sharers :D
Wow it's only 1030 but all this excitement's got me EXHAUSTED. Olesya do you watch Glee?
@Emma it's 11.30 pm here xD
i didn't realize estonia was an hour ahead of france, thought we were in the same time zone?
Nope, we're one hour ahead.
Olesya, is it 00.30 for you, or 11.30 too?
Olesya where are you from?
I think she left.
Anyway, she's from Russia.
big smile
Oh that makes sense her name sounds Russian. I wanna go to Moscow!
zzz
Someday, I wanna go there too.
Anyway, I'm going to bed now. Talk to ya tomorrow ;)
zzz
Goodnight girl!
Thanks, Kaidi :)

do you watch Glee?
Yea, I love it :)

is it 00.30 for you, or 11.30 too?

I think she left.
I'm still here.
I just have some problems with my internet :(
Aw lame! So which characters/couples do you like from Glee?
I like Rachel and Puck, and I love them together as a couple :D
I also like Finn and Kurt :)
Yay for being a PR fan! Kaidi and I are HUGE PR fans. :D
Kaidi and I are HUGE PR fans
I know! :D

I'm going to bed. See you tomorrow... or today :)
zzz
Okay cool! Goodnight, 'til tmrw!!
Darn. I always miss everyone. :(
smile
Ufff,just got back...Anybody here??? xD
I am! Hey...*looks* Jovana! Nice to meet you! (:
cool
lol,Hey Carrie...It looks like it is just me and you...xD xD
We haven't talk at all, I'm so glad there are more and more Stelena fans here,wooho...xD Love the icon,adorable scene..=)

Haha, looks that way. :')
Nope, we haven't. And I am, too! S/E are amazing! <3
And thank you! I love that scene (and them obviously, haha). I love your Chophia icon! They were adorable when they were together!
laugh
Yeah They are amazing...Can understand those Delena fans at all :)) lol...xD

Yeah they were,can't believe Chad cheated on her...And with Paris,I mean Come on,do you have eyes or what...:@ Stupid boy...:)
HAHAHA, I would like a delena friendship, maybe, but Stelena are just epicness. <3

And OMFG! i didn't know he cheated on her with Paris! o.O
smile
Yeah,That would be great,friendship,but not anything romantic..

Yeah,he is an idiot xD But well,Sophia is now with Austin,but Chophia was just so cuuuuuute...
Do you still follow OTH? Who do you ship???
heart
Nothing romantic, definitely.

And yeah! I ship Clay/Quinn. Naley and Brulian, too. But CQ have become my new #1 fave ship on OTH. You? :')
Oh,My one and only BRUCAS...I don't ship anybody since them...Well I always loved Naley but not like BL...C/Q are kinda cute,I'm not hoked on them yet,but maybe I will be sometimes later...xD
I loved Brucas! But i didn't mind Leyton in season 6. The other seasons, hated them. I guess you're a hardcore BL shipper. :')
I hope you do eventually get hooked on CQ! I really love them. :')
big smile
Bl is my OTP...xD xD Stelena follows then,well SE and Chuck/Blair...xD

Oh and how do you underline,or make your text italic or bold...Maybe it's a stupid question,but i have no idea lol xD :$ :$
Haha, no it's fine! All you do is [i (or b for bold or u for underline)]word[*/i]

[b]bold[*/b]
[i]italics[*/i]
[u]underline[*/u]

Just take off the * (:

I LOVE CHAIR! They're my OTP...or were, haha.
lol,thanks...xD

haha,why were? because of Stelena or??? They are amazing,can't wait for the new episode...I hate that idiot Jack...:@
Well, I guess they still are. it's just Josh Schwartz, Stephanie Savage, and the Gossip Girl writers don't give them any more HOT scenes. it seems they're either pecks/fast kisses, or quickies where they start to have sex or w/e, and then it's cut off. :/
But I still love them.

I'm SUPER excited for the next ep! it looks suspenseful. And I hate Jack, too!
Yeah i agree with you...I want some hot scenes between them.We got so many hot Serena/Nate scenes,so yeah it would be awesome for some new Chair scenes...Even Dan/Vanessa have more hot scenes then Chair :/

Rught? OMG!!! I can't wait to see it.I hope Blair doesn't do anything wrong...
IK! It's unfair. I love NS (and semi-like DV), but c'mon, save some hotness for CB! <3

From what I've read of spoilers, I don't think she's the one that does something wrong. :/ :(
Yeah,I heard that to,but have you seen the promo for the new episode...?:) Stupid Jack,I hope Blair doesn't do anything with him...:)
Yeah! I'm kinda freaking out for Blair. Other spoilers say something really bad happens to her (and C "comes out sobbing afterwards with her dress in his hands). :S

I hope Jack doesn't do anything. Otherwise, I'm gonna hate him more than I already do.
Ohhh,I can't wait...It's going to be awesome episode...xD

oH,it's pretty late here,so I'm going to bed now...God Night sweetie...xD ttyl...xD
NIGHT, BABE! TTYL! (:
OMG we're going to need to discuss this latest episode. Kaidi are you around????
I have, but I just came home from the tailor's and I didn't even get to finish SPN, so I'm far from TVD =/
Ooo how's your grad dress looking?
OMG! Girls,the episode was freaking amazing...I'll wait till you all watch it,I don't want to post any spoilers...But I am so excited...xD xD
Ooo how's your grad dress looking?

Well, today we went there to get ideas. It was a successful trip.
Oh God, my dress is going to be fabulous! :D
I want a turquoise dress with golden spots on it. :P

Anyway, now it's TVD time! :D
big smile
Yay! I have two hours of class left starting in like 20 min. Then I'll be free to discuss!!!
heart
OMGOMGOMG!!!
It was AWESOME!!!!
So much Stelena! <3
Yeah,it is amazing!!!
So much Stelena!
Yeeey,i was thinking the same thing,I am so happy about it...There were no Delena scenes at all...xD

But the ending was shocking.Can't wait for the next epi...
But the ending was shocking.Can't wait for the next epi...
I was too, like "Jeremy, what the hell are you thinking?!".
And I'm glad, that they focused on the vampires from the tomb. :)
Yeah me too...I was in shock for like 5 minutes...The show ended,and I was still OMG!!!But he looked so cute,I just wanted to go there and hug him lol...

Yeah,they are kinda interesting.Have you seen the promo for the next episode?
Not yet, but I'm gonna, after I'm done with messing with some screencaps and stuff :)
cool
newepisodeStelenaWIN!
You have to see it...It is so freaking awesome...:):)
Oh what program do you use for screencaps...:)??
Oh,third win...niiiiiice,congrats...:)
I'm looking forward to it then :P

Oh, I don't make screencaps, I downloaded then and then sorted out, which ones I can upload to this spot ;D

smile
Oh,okay then...tnx...:):)
tongue
Jeremy!!!! Why are you going around being STUPID?
Agree...I don't know where he even got that idea,it's crazy...But he was so sweet in last episode,I started to love him more...:):):)

And how crazy was that scene with pearl and damon,when she stabed her fingers in his eyes...:S creepy xD
worried
OR

When Anna was sucking Jeremy's hand...and he liked it...in a creepy sexual way...
smile
yeah...but i loved that scene lol...xD

And I am so glad we had so many Stelena scene...It made my day lol...They were so cute xD
And Salvatore Brothers fighting with those vampires was awesome,kinda hot lol...:) xD xD
Definitely. I like to see Damon and Stefan working together. And more Matt/Caroline stuff is awesome. I missed Bonnie though!
Yeah,me too. Catt is awesome,they are sweet,and thank God Matt is over Elena...
Did you watch the promo for the next epi...Poor Stefan :(
No I haven't!! No poor Stefans! Everything was just getting good :(
I don't know what to think.Those vampires are going to make some serious mess.It's going to be interesting!
I have to go do laundry. I'll be back in a few hours probably. Ly Jov!♥
smile
okay,sure..no problem,I have to go too anyway...:) ly...xD
I have so much energy right now and for some reason I'm not using any of it to pack...xD
LOL, hey Emma!
cool
Hi Carrie, what's up?
Nothing much. I'm on Easter break, atm. Thank God (literally). And so far, I've spent it sleeping in, and on my laptop. :P
How 'bout you? (:
laugh
Just got done will school this afternoon! Going on a little weekend trip starting tomorrow, but I'm sleeping at a friend's tonight since we're leaving early in the a.m. She's picking me up in less than an hour and I haven't packed a thing. I'm way too addicted to my comp atm.
surprise
HOLY CRAP, I just saw the promo......
STEFAAAAAAANNNN!!!! The episode is going to be a blast!
Anyway, I'd love to chat, but I'm so freaking tired already :/
My father and my brother decided to have a screaming contest right behind by bedroom door and I couldn't sleep in the morning.
big smile
I haven't seen it! Someone upload the vid to this thread!!!

Kaidi, you need to check out my latest picks over on hjfgs
Just got done will school this afternoon! Going on a little weekend trip starting tomorrow, but I'm sleeping at a friend's tonight since we're leaving early in the a.m. She's picking me up in less than an hour and I haven't packed a thing. I'm way too addicted to my comp atm.
--
LMAOOOO! I'm like that at times. :'P

HOLY CRAP, I just saw the promo......
STEFAAAAAAANNNN!!!! The episode is going to be a blast!
--
I KNOW! NEXT THURSDAY NEEDS TO COME!...NOW. It looks intense!!
BTW, hey Kaidi! We haven't talked before. I'm Carrie. :')
*EDIT; Byeee!
angry
SOMEONE UPLOAD THIS PROMO NOW.
Kaidi, you need to check out my latest picks over on hjfgs
OK, I'll check them quickly out :)

BTW, hey Kaidi! We haven't talked before. I'm Carrie. :')
Hey Carrie! Nice to meet you :)
But like I said, I'd love to talk, but I'm afraid, if I don't go to bed in the next 10 minutes, I'm gonna fall asleep behind my laptop ;D