Stormclan Reborn

tanglebelly posted on Sep 05, 2013 at 02:47AM
Leader
Tanglestar(tanglebelly)-black tom with orange stripes and sapphire blue eyes

Deputy
Falconblaze(KatieK102)- handsome black tom with a dark gray chest and paws; forest green eyes. (Apprentice: Snowpaw)

Medicine Cat
Yellowpaw(Tala)-gray-blue tom with yellow tabby marks and big ears with heather eyes

Warriors
Quietstep(TeamPeeta649)-white tom with a cream ringed tail, cream paws, ear tips, muzzle, and diamond-shaped patch on his forehead; green eyes
Diamondleaf(TeamPeeta649)-beautiful white she-cat with bright green eyes
Streamripple(tanglebelly)-a brown tabby tom with ice blue eyes.
Hushpool(TeamPeeta649)-fluffy light grey she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes
Spottedlily(Bluefire7777)-orangey brown colored she-cat with black spots and green eyes
Scorchgaze(TeamPeeta649)-orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Tigerfang(tanglebelly)-ginger tom with a white tail
Morningrise(Bluefire7777)-golden colored she-cat with white paws and chest with bright green eyes
Ravenswoop(Bluefire7777)-slick black she-cat with white star on her chest and white toes and dark blue eyes
Mistybreeze(KatieK102)-Pretty light gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, white ear and tail tips, and blue eyes
Holiday(Tala)- pretty dappled she-cat. Small with one golden eye, one green. (Apprentice: Ivypaw)
Duskstorm-(KatieK102)Creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes
Tawnyheart(Bluefire7777)-slim light brown she-cat with white and black splashes with fiery amber eyes
Callaleaf(Bluefire7777)-cute creamy white she-cat with green blue eyes
Blackpelt(TeamPeeta649)-black tom with two tan stripes running from top of his head to the end of his back and green eyes (Apprentice: Bravepaw)
Featherwing(TeamPeeta649)-light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icey blue eyes, looks more like a she-cat (Apprentice: Crowpaw)
Thorntail-(KatieK102) Large golden-colored tabby tom, with white paws, a nicked ear and bright green eyes (Apprentice: Sunpaw)
Burntheart-(Tala) small black tom with green eyes.
(Apprentice: Strongpaw)
Juniperleaf-(Wolfpack)slender brown tabby she-cat with pale green eyes
Galewing-(Wolfpack)slim silver tabby tom with yellow eyes (Apprentice: Berrypaw)
Skyheart-(Tanglebelly)Lean grey tom with blue eyes
Mosspelt- brown tortoiseshell shecat with pretty green eyes and white muzzle

Apprentices
Crowpaw-(Tanglebelly) muscular jet black tom with blue eye
Ivypaw-(KatieK102)pale grey she-cat with big green eyes and white paws
Minnowpaw-Bluefire777) grey she-cat with light black tabby stripes and blue eyes
Bravepaw (Wildwolfheart18)- dark black tom with a white stripe going down his back and a white mask he has dark yellow eyes
Lionpaw- (BlueFire7777) big tom tom with thicker fur around the neck and dark brown paws and tipped tail with amber eyes
Berrypaw-(KatieK102) ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes
Snowpaw-(Tanglebelly) white tom with light brown paws and green eyes
Sunpaw-(Tanglebelly)-orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Strongpaw- black tom with white paws and tail tip, long whiskers, and amber eyes

Queens
Diamondleaf: Sunpaw, Darkkit,
Mistybreeze: Shiverkit, Chillkit

Kits
Darkkit-(TeamPeeta649)-white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverkit-(KatieK102) - Pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes
Chillkit-(Tala)- Fluffy dark gray she-cat with white paws and ear tips, and striking bright blue eyes

Elders
Ravenbeak(TeamPeeta649)-large black tom with green eyes
Finchfang(Bluefre7777)-light gray tom
Crystaldapple(TeamPeeta649)-gorgeous pure white she-cat with bright green eyes
Flecefang(Bluefire7777)-light brown she-cat with golden eyes and a long tail
last edited on Aug 30, 2015 at 06:26PM

Stormclan 11649 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6051-6100 of 11649

over a year ago KatieK102 said…
Ugh, Crowpaw!
over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
*nods and gets up* Okay. -Featherwing
TeamPeeta649 commented…
Oh? And how would you be? *grooms his chest fur* -Blackpelt over a year ago
over a year ago tanglebelly said…
What xD he likes to spy

•looks at him• where are you going?
Crowpaw

•leads her to the stream• okay so when your hunting you want to do a hunters crouch like this •crouches down•
Skypaw

•listions to mistybreeze while she sleeps and goes over to her•
Snowkit

*Smirks looking at him* "You'd be underneath me, I'd be standing above you. We'd be doing some pretty inappropriate things that would land us both in trouble." *Smirks a little more* "I think you'd probably moan my name a couple times" ~ Thornpaw
To get something to eat. Want to join me? -Featherwing
Thornpaws has an imagination

•nods• yea sure •follows him still listioning to thornpaw in amuemsent•
Crowpaw
*stares at him blankly for a few moments* Wait....WHAT?! -Blackpelt

(This was basically my reaction xD)
TeamPeeta649 commented…
*lays down by the pile and grabs a rabbit* -Featherwing over a year ago
Snowkit too, apparently xD

*Nods and does what she says, looking completely out of place* ~ Mousepaw

*Sobs into his fur* "It's all my fault" *Cries* ~ Mistybreeze
At this point, this is his form of payback.

*Shrugs* "I told you you'd regret this." ~ Thornpaw
hey snow kit was just hearing her whimper he was confused

*pokes Mistybreeze* Mistybreeze?
Snowkit

*gets up and helps her so it was correct* okay now trying stalking that leaf in front of you
Skypaw

*lays next to him* this doesnt look weird does it just apprentice and Mentor sharing a meal
Crowpaw
*shakes head* Thornpaw, you have quite the imagination. You wouldn't be on top of anyone. -Blackpelt

I don't think so. -Featherwing
I honestly don't care. It'll just create drama, and drama is good.

*Bolts up and states at Snowkit with wide eyes* ~ Mistybreeze

*Tried concentrating and doing what he said* ~ Mousepaw

drama is always fun ;D

*takes a step back a bit afraid* y-you were whimpering in your sleep i thought you were scared..are you okay?
Snowkit

*nods* good *streches out* i think I'm going to check on Thornpaw first i haven't talked to him since the incident gets up and heads towards the medicine den*
Crowpaw

*nods* your doing good *purrs*
Skypaw
*Smirks* "You don't believe that for a second. I'd be on top every single time." *Was slowly growing smuger* "Especially if your were involved" ~ Thornpaw
last edited over a year ago
Oh really? *moves over him* -Blackpelt

True dat.Drama is love, drama is life.

*Was forcing herself not to freak out* "I-I'm fine Snowkit. It was just a nightmare" ~ Mistybreeze

*Purrs before bouncing on the leaf* ~ Mousepaw
They're on the apprentice den
*Ignores the pain in his shoulder and flips then over, planting a paw firmly in his chest* "Really." ~ Thornpaw
I think you're taunting me just to get me to prove you wrong. -Blackpelt
*Raises an eyebrow* "By that logic, I would want to be on bottom."" *Gets an idea and looks sSmug* "I bet I could get you to make those exact sounds"~ Thornpaw
Not a chance, Thornpaw. -Blackpelt
"Why? Scared I'm right?" *Taunts* ~ Thornpaw
*smirks* I'm not afraid of anything. -Blackpelt
*starts heading towards the apprentice den when they weren't in the medicine den*
Crowpaw

*nods* okay now try scenting some prey there should be some around here
Skypaw

oh okay what was it about? want me to get my daddy? he likes helping you
Snowkit
"Then why do you always stop me when things are getting interesting? Like this morning?" *Starts licking his neck* ~ Thornpaw
Because you're only doing it to get in my head. You don't really want it. That's why. -Blackpelt
*walks into the den and sees Thornpaw on top of Blackpelt and looks at them awkwardly* er um didn't mean to walk in?
Crowpaw
*Stops and shrugs before continuing* "True." *Nips at a tender part on his neck before blinking* "Wait... do You want it?" ~ Thornpaw
(Hey Blackpelt is on top! Lol)

*was about to answer then turns to Crowpaw* No problem. I was just leaving. *gets off Thornpaw* -Blackpelt
*nods to him then looks at thornpaw a bit confused*
Crowpaw
Thornpaw flipped them over a couple comments back ^^

*Watches him leave with narrowed eyes, before glaring at Crowpaw* "Couldn't you have walked in another time?" ~ Thornpaw
tanglebelly commented…
pssst Mousepaw and Skypaw over a year ago
*coughs* so what was that about you not liking toms? you know i was listening to everything so it wouldn't have mattered *purrs* make him moan really?
Crowpaw
(Wait I thought it meant he just rolled over. Dammit! Blackpelt's masculinity has been diminished again!!! XD)

*pads over to Featherwing* Hey, you okay? -Blackpelt

Yea I'm fine. You? -Featherwing

Better than you might expect. -Blackpelt
•gets up from diamondleaf and walks out of the den and goes over to Blackpelt and featherwing• Featherwing how is crowpaw holding up
Tanglestar
He's doing well. He's strong for his age and his hunting is very good. -Featherwing
Lol, that killed me xD

*Relaxes smirking a little* "I was being serious. I don't like toms. However... I have nothing against messing around with their heads; Blackpelt in particular." *Watches where he left before looking back at Crowpaw* "I had to say something to throw him off guard, or else we'd still be snuggling! Besides, it's actually not such a bad idea... so how was training with Featherface?" ~ Thornpaw
(Blackpelt shall have his day! Lol)
That's great Blackpelt I heard you were having some problems mind telling me why they were?
Tanglestar

•frowns• again thornpaw those aren't jokig words can't you jus ease up?
Crowpaw
Oh Thornpaw was just challenging my authority. I handled it. -Blackpelt
Challengeing what do you mean?
Tanglestar

*nudges Mistybreeze again* what was your nightmare about?
Snowkit

do you smell anything mouse paw?
Skypaw
He thought that he could out wit me. -Blackpelt
*nods* i sees well he is a trouble maker
Tanglestsar
*Sighs and lays her head on her paws* "My mayte dying again" ~ Mistybreeze

*Rolls his eyes* "Oh please; Blackpelt loves every second of it. You heard him" ~ Thornpaw

*Scents the air looking uneasy* "Yeah, lots. How do you disgunish them?" ~ Mousepaw
well i guess you don't know the prey scents very well you just have to find what smells different *puurs*
Skypaw

you love it more from the way you sound to you know "want me to stick it in?" come on are you sure you don't like toms?
Crowpaw

again how did that happen? i thought he already died
Snowkit
*Still looks confused but smiles sheepishly* "Um, in that case can we just take a walk?" ~ Mousepaw

*Looks away* "h-he did. I just re-dreamed it all." ~ Mistybreeze

*Rolls his eyes* "It's kinda hard to know if you're gay or not when you don't actually have any real, actual affection for a tom. Yes, I'd have no problem doing that to Blackpelt. He's just fun to mess with" ~ Thornpaw
That's for sure. -Featherwing
*licks her nose* did that make it feel better thats what Tigerfang did when i hit my nose
Snowkit

*Purrs in amusment* sure i wouldn't mind a nice walk with you
Skypaw

*sighs* you sound really mouse brained you know well I'm going to see in Featherwing wants to take me out hunting *smirks at him* ill tell Blackpelt you want him back in *turns before he could respond and runs out to Featherwing and the others* Blackpelt Thornpaw wants to see you again says he had some unfinished buiness with you
Crowpaw

*Nods to Crowpaw before going back to his den*
tanglestar

tanglebelly commented…
there now they can go at it again over a year ago
Uhhh okay. *goes back* Ready to grovel at my paws with an apology huh? -Blackpelt

What is going on with those two now? -Featherwing
*Eyes widen* "Crowpaw don't you dar-" *Growls when he runs out and looks dryly at Blackpelt* "Considering all the times we've ended up doing some questionable things together, I would hope that you know me better then that" ~ Thornpaw

*Purrs and presses agansit his side* ~ Mousepaw

*Blinks before laughing and licking the top of his head* "You know what, I think it did help a little." ~ Mistybreeze
I don't think you want to know..want to take me battle training?
Featherwing