Stormclan Reborn

tanglebelly posted on Sep 05, 2013 at 02:47AM
Leader
Tanglestar(tanglebelly)-black tom with orange stripes and sapphire blue eyes

Deputy
Falconblaze(KatieK102)- handsome black tom with a dark gray chest and paws; forest green eyes. (Apprentice: Snowpaw)

Medicine Cat
Yellowpaw(Tala)-gray-blue tom with yellow tabby marks and big ears with heather eyes

Warriors
Quietstep(TeamPeeta649)-white tom with a cream ringed tail, cream paws, ear tips, muzzle, and diamond-shaped patch on his forehead; green eyes
Diamondleaf(TeamPeeta649)-beautiful white she-cat with bright green eyes
Streamripple(tanglebelly)-a brown tabby tom with ice blue eyes.
Hushpool(TeamPeeta649)-fluffy light grey she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes
Spottedlily(Bluefire7777)-orangey brown colored she-cat with black spots and green eyes
Scorchgaze(TeamPeeta649)-orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Tigerfang(tanglebelly)-ginger tom with a white tail
Morningrise(Bluefire7777)-golden colored she-cat with white paws and chest with bright green eyes
Ravenswoop(Bluefire7777)-slick black she-cat with white star on her chest and white toes and dark blue eyes
Mistybreeze(KatieK102)-Pretty light gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, white ear and tail tips, and blue eyes
Holiday(Tala)- pretty dappled she-cat. Small with one golden eye, one green. (Apprentice: Ivypaw)
Duskstorm-(KatieK102)Creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes
Tawnyheart(Bluefire7777)-slim light brown she-cat with white and black splashes with fiery amber eyes
Callaleaf(Bluefire7777)-cute creamy white she-cat with green blue eyes
Blackpelt(TeamPeeta649)-black tom with two tan stripes running from top of his head to the end of his back and green eyes (Apprentice: Bravepaw)
Featherwing(TeamPeeta649)-light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icey blue eyes, looks more like a she-cat (Apprentice: Crowpaw)
Thorntail-(KatieK102) Large golden-colored tabby tom, with white paws, a nicked ear and bright green eyes (Apprentice: Sunpaw)
Burntheart-(Tala) small black tom with green eyes.
(Apprentice: Strongpaw)
Juniperleaf-(Wolfpack)slender brown tabby she-cat with pale green eyes
Galewing-(Wolfpack)slim silver tabby tom with yellow eyes (Apprentice: Berrypaw)
Skyheart-(Tanglebelly)Lean grey tom with blue eyes
Mosspelt- brown tortoiseshell shecat with pretty green eyes and white muzzle

Apprentices
Crowpaw-(Tanglebelly) muscular jet black tom with blue eye
Ivypaw-(KatieK102)pale grey she-cat with big green eyes and white paws
Minnowpaw-Bluefire777) grey she-cat with light black tabby stripes and blue eyes
Bravepaw (Wildwolfheart18)- dark black tom with a white stripe going down his back and a white mask he has dark yellow eyes
Lionpaw- (BlueFire7777) big tom tom with thicker fur around the neck and dark brown paws and tipped tail with amber eyes
Berrypaw-(KatieK102) ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes
Snowpaw-(Tanglebelly) white tom with light brown paws and green eyes
Sunpaw-(Tanglebelly)-orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Strongpaw- black tom with white paws and tail tip, long whiskers, and amber eyes

Queens
Diamondleaf: Sunpaw, Darkkit,
Mistybreeze: Shiverkit, Chillkit

Kits
Darkkit-(TeamPeeta649)-white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverkit-(KatieK102) - Pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes
Chillkit-(Tala)- Fluffy dark gray she-cat with white paws and ear tips, and striking bright blue eyes

Elders
Ravenbeak(TeamPeeta649)-large black tom with green eyes
Finchfang(Bluefre7777)-light gray tom
Crystaldapple(TeamPeeta649)-gorgeous pure white she-cat with bright green eyes
Flecefang(Bluefire7777)-light brown she-cat with golden eyes and a long tail
last edited on Aug 30, 2015 at 06:26PM

Stormclan 11649 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6451-6500 of 11649

over a year ago TalaLeisu2 said…
*looks at her* The talented ones...*hisses on the lasting S sound* -Wolf

*smiles blushing a little* Yeah, well, you gotta bit of personality yourself. Clan deputy? *frowns* Why not go for leader? -Yellowkit

*pads in* I can help. We didn't have medicine cats in the city, so when Mom had Viola and Vincent, I had to help. *looks down* You're not fully dilated yet. You got some time. -Holiday
over a year ago smartone123 said…
(well yarrowleaf isnt gonna know whats happening,his only family meamber just died and hes.not a phyic )
Leafpaw:blinks"would you mind explaining i have no clue what that is"she frowned abit
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago tanglebelly said…
*looks at her thankfully and nods and brushes his dial down her flank like a father would* your going to be fine now
Tigerfang

*shakes his head* no….i didn't know if something bad would happen i wanted to keep you safe..
Skypaw
Shimmerpaw:sees whats happening "Holiday!ill get mouse and some herbs i heard used from past kitting places"runs off and in abit comes with damp moss and the herbs.She was quick and sharp with a good memory she was turning into a great hunter
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
*Blinks* "Skypaw!" *Scolds, before sighing and nuzzling him* "Alright, let's hurry up then" ~ Mousepaw

*Looked a little more relaxed with Tigerfang and Holiday* ~ Mistybreeze

*Pads out of camp and glances at Blackpelt* "So where's this better place you know of?" ~ Thornpaw

*Swallows and looks at her paws* "Because Crowpaw is supposed to be the leader. But I doubt he'll ever make me his deputy now…" ~ Ivypaw
•was walking back with Featherwing and walks into Thornpaw and Blackpelt his fur was roughed up from what him and Featherwing were doing• uh hey thornpaw! •looks away awkwardly•
Crowpaw

•purrs• just think mistybreeze shadowpelt will be able to see your kits from star clan I'm sure he would be proud
Tigerfang

•follows her• I just wanted to make sure nothing happened it's dangourse in the forest at night
Skypaw
"And how did you plan on protecting us if you can't see the ground in front of your?" *Teases* ~ Mousepaw

*Bites down hard on the stick* ~ Mistybreeze

*Raises an eyebrow* "Hey, Crowpaw. Hey Featherface. Why do you both look like you've spent all day rolling around in a ditch?" ~ Thornpaw
Lays by mistybreeze"your going to be fine and your kits will be great i know it"layed a paw smiling she admitted a friendly aura that was calming and warm-shimmerpaw
over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
*nuzzles Yarrowleaf's head* I promise you that I will never leave you. -Scorchgaze

Training. Crowpaw is doing very well. *smiles at Crowpaq before looking at his brother* What are you two doing? -Featherwing

The same thing. Tanglestar has been so busy, I thought that'd I'd lend Thornpaw a paw and give him some extra training. -Blackpelt

Hey! *bata at Sunkit's tail* -Darkkit
•looks at thornpaw knowing more then• what's kind of training?
Crowpaw

•moves closer to mistybreeze• does it hurt?
Snowkit

We I never said I was protecting I said I was protecting you
Skypaw

•pins him down finally• I win!
Sunkit
over a year ago wildwolfheart18 said…
*watches in amazment* so these are my new brothers *purrs*~moonkit
*Shakes her head when they get to the apprentice den* " Whatever the matter, you need to sleep" ~ Mousepaw

*Eyes harden a little* "You know exactly what kind of training, Crowpaw. Don't play innocent like you weren't listening." ~ Thornpaw
•looks up at Moonkit• what your name? I don't remeber you from last night •gets off his brother•
Sunkit

•looks at him with a smirk• what do you mean I couldn't hear anything I was busy training right Featherwing •nudges him•
Crowpaw

•lays down besides her in his nest• yea I know •mumbles• I also forgot one of my assenments is today to..•grumbles•
Skypaw

*she smiled* my names moonkit your dad took me in..whats your name?~moonkit
*Face falls* "You mean... one of your warrior assessments?" ~ Mousepaw

*Doesn't look amused* "And what kind of training leaves you looking like you just got done mating? Even battle training isn't that bad." ~ Thornpaw

*Bites down hard on the stick as a pale gray and white shekit slips out* ~ Mistybreeze

Out of curiosity, what season is it? I was thinking leaf-bare, but I'm not totally sure.
wildwolfheart18 commented…
((aww more kits..may i play one of your kits?)) over a year ago
KatieK102 commented…
Sorry WildWolfHeart, but I only planned on having two, and Tala has claimed the other one. Don't worry though - new kits are born at a alarming rate ;) over a year ago
wildwolfheart18 commented…
haha ok thanks over a year ago
*his face turned red slightly* We did a lot of training. -Featherwing

*looks at his brother in surprise* Did you guys...-Blackpelt

No! Crowpaw is my apprentice! -Featherwing

What about the fact that you're both toms?! -Blackpelt

Oh, Blackpelt shut up! You're gay, I'm gay, we both know it! Everyone knows it! -Featherwing

Mouse dung! *pushes Sunkit off then looks at Moonkit* I'm Darkkit and this is Sunkit. -Darkkit
*looks over* hello darkit sunkit its nice to have yall as family *she purred*~moonkit
Wildwolf, I just fixed my last post for Darkkit's reply. Sorry at first I didn't see your comment.
oh ok ill fix mine to
Since you're our little sister it's our job to look out for you. *stands by her side protectively* -Darkkit
*smiles and wraps tail around darks* ive always wanted a brother~moonkit
•nods tiredly• yea
Skypaw

•looks at Featherwing a bit surprised from his outburst• and your the one to talk thornpaw I'm sure that your just joking with him right to get into his head it's surprising you were so relaxed with his touching you like that
Crowpaw

•wacthes her for a few moments• oh okay that makes you our sister then!
Sunkit
*blinks then smiles* mhm~moonkit
•crouches down infront of her then bats the mossball to her• wanna play?
Sunkit
*Sneers* "You know me so well, don't you Crowpaw? That's exactly what I'm doing and guess what - he knows it. So what if I decided to screw around before I leave StormClan." *Growls and shoves past them, out of camp* ~ Thornpaw

*Bites down hard on the stick as a pale gray and white shekit slips out* ~ Mistybreeze
Well now you have two brothers. *smiles at his siblings* -Darkkit

Well it doesn't matter to me. He's my brother and I love him no matter what. *licks his brother's shoulder* -Blackpelt

*smiles* Thank you, Blackpelt. -Featherwing
•wacthes him go and narrows his eyes and goes over to his sister a bit annoyed•
Crowpaw

•walks over to the apprentice and calls for skypaw•
Streamripple

•looks up tiredly and sighs•
Skypaw
*bats it back to sunkit and smiles *sure..and two is always better then one~moonkit
*hurries after Thornpaw* Thornpaw what do you mean leaving? Where are you going? -Blackpelt
•nods• tell me about it Darkkit is boring he just wants to sleep!
Sunkit
*Glances codly at Blackpelt* "The city - where Hoiliday and Vynil came from." ~ Thornpaw

"Tigerfang," *Says in between panting* "L-lick the k-kit clean!" *Growls as another spasm converses thourgh her* ~ Mistybreeze

*See's Crowpaw and instantly forgets about Yellowkit, and smiles a little, hopefully* "H-hey" ~ Ivypaw

*Smiles encourangingly at him* ~ Mousepaw
Hey no I'm not! -Darkkit
Why are you leaving? -Blackpelt
•gets up and licks her head• may star clan help me.. •walks out to streamripple and leaves camp with him•
Skypaw and streamripple

•licks the kit gently• I am
Tigerfang

Hi •looks at her still a bit upset•
Crowpaw
*Looks at Blackpelt* "Does it really surprise you - I don't belong here. I've never been a real clan cat - I proved that after I killed Thunderpaw. I don't like depending on others, I don't fit in in general, I've got a temper that's resulted in three dead cats, and lets face it. I think there are three cats in all of StormClan who even like me." *Shrugs* "I'll be back once I finish what I'm doing." ~ Thornpaw
*Blinks, immediatly concerned* What? Did Featherwing try to kill you too?" ~ Ivypaw
Hey Tangle, Out of curiosity, what season is it? I was thinking leaf-bare, but I'm not totally sure. I'm having Mistybreeze name her kits after the current season :)
Lead bare haha sorry

No he didn't it's thornpaw..
Crowpaw
Thornpaw....I don't want you to leave. I think that you belong here just as much as anyone else. But if this is what you need to do for yourself I understand. I'll support you in whatever you want to do. -Blackpelt
"Oh," *Flicks an ear* "Well if your not still mad at me then..." *Smiles a little* "I'll listen to you complain about him" ~ Ivypaw

*Had stopped walking and looked at Blackpelt, confused* "Why didn't you just leave like Crowpaw did? StarClan knows I'm moons closer to him then I am to you, and like he said - I'm only playing you. Why do you care about me at all?" ~ Thornpaw
*Bites down hard on the stick, breaking it as the last she-kit slips out* ~ Mistybreeze
well he is just said was leaving he he was making fun of me and Featherwing...•grumbles•
Crowpaw
•licks the she kit• two wonderful little she kits mistybreeze
Togerfang
*Slowly stopped panting as she glanced back at her daughetrs, eyes filling eith love* "They're perfect" *Whispers* ~ Mistybreeze

*Blinks* "He's leaving StormClan? And... making fun of you and Featherwing for what?" ~ Ivypaw
•shrugs• I don't know he makes of Featherwing becuase he likes toms even though thornpaw and Blackpelt have been doing things
Crowpaw

•nods• they are •nudges them to her belly and gets up• I'm going to go hunting down I'll bring you stging to eat later
Tigerfang

•comes back to camp with a swollen left eye and limping on his paws grumbling to himself and goes to the apprnetice den•
Skypaw

•walks in after him sighing• you know of you didn't want to train today you could have just old me! •walks to the fresh kill pile•
Streamripple
darkit seems cool 8she pounces the moss ball and bats it with her back feet*~moonkit
Shiverkit - Pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes

Chillkit - Fluffy dark gray she-cat with white paws and ear tips, and striking bright blue eyes
I'll add them when I am at my computer at school right now haha

•cacthes the moss ball• well I guess but I'm more fun!
Sunkit