Stormclan Reborn

tanglebelly posted on Sep 05, 2013 at 02:47AM
Leader
Tanglestar(tanglebelly)-black tom with orange stripes and sapphire blue eyes

Deputy
Falconblaze(KatieK102)- handsome black tom with a dark gray chest and paws; forest green eyes. (Apprentice: Snowpaw)

Medicine Cat
Yellowpaw(Tala)-gray-blue tom with yellow tabby marks and big ears with heather eyes

Warriors
Quietstep(TeamPeeta649)-white tom with a cream ringed tail, cream paws, ear tips, muzzle, and diamond-shaped patch on his forehead; green eyes
Diamondleaf(TeamPeeta649)-beautiful white she-cat with bright green eyes
Streamripple(tanglebelly)-a brown tabby tom with ice blue eyes.
Hushpool(TeamPeeta649)-fluffy light grey she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes
Spottedlily(Bluefire7777)-orangey brown colored she-cat with black spots and green eyes
Scorchgaze(TeamPeeta649)-orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Tigerfang(tanglebelly)-ginger tom with a white tail
Morningrise(Bluefire7777)-golden colored she-cat with white paws and chest with bright green eyes
Ravenswoop(Bluefire7777)-slick black she-cat with white star on her chest and white toes and dark blue eyes
Mistybreeze(KatieK102)-Pretty light gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, white ear and tail tips, and blue eyes
Holiday(Tala)- pretty dappled she-cat. Small with one golden eye, one green. (Apprentice: Ivypaw)
Duskstorm-(KatieK102)Creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes
Tawnyheart(Bluefire7777)-slim light brown she-cat with white and black splashes with fiery amber eyes
Callaleaf(Bluefire7777)-cute creamy white she-cat with green blue eyes
Blackpelt(TeamPeeta649)-black tom with two tan stripes running from top of his head to the end of his back and green eyes (Apprentice: Bravepaw)
Featherwing(TeamPeeta649)-light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icey blue eyes, looks more like a she-cat (Apprentice: Crowpaw)
Thorntail-(KatieK102) Large golden-colored tabby tom, with white paws, a nicked ear and bright green eyes (Apprentice: Sunpaw)
Burntheart-(Tala) small black tom with green eyes.
(Apprentice: Strongpaw)
Juniperleaf-(Wolfpack)slender brown tabby she-cat with pale green eyes
Galewing-(Wolfpack)slim silver tabby tom with yellow eyes (Apprentice: Berrypaw)
Skyheart-(Tanglebelly)Lean grey tom with blue eyes
Mosspelt- brown tortoiseshell shecat with pretty green eyes and white muzzle

Apprentices
Crowpaw-(Tanglebelly) muscular jet black tom with blue eye
Ivypaw-(KatieK102)pale grey she-cat with big green eyes and white paws
Minnowpaw-Bluefire777) grey she-cat with light black tabby stripes and blue eyes
Bravepaw (Wildwolfheart18)- dark black tom with a white stripe going down his back and a white mask he has dark yellow eyes
Lionpaw- (BlueFire7777) big tom tom with thicker fur around the neck and dark brown paws and tipped tail with amber eyes
Berrypaw-(KatieK102) ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes
Snowpaw-(Tanglebelly) white tom with light brown paws and green eyes
Sunpaw-(Tanglebelly)-orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Strongpaw- black tom with white paws and tail tip, long whiskers, and amber eyes

Queens
Diamondleaf: Sunpaw, Darkkit,
Mistybreeze: Shiverkit, Chillkit

Kits
Darkkit-(TeamPeeta649)-white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverkit-(KatieK102) - Pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes
Chillkit-(Tala)- Fluffy dark gray she-cat with white paws and ear tips, and striking bright blue eyes

Elders
Ravenbeak(TeamPeeta649)-large black tom with green eyes
Finchfang(Bluefre7777)-light gray tom
Crystaldapple(TeamPeeta649)-gorgeous pure white she-cat with bright green eyes
Flecefang(Bluefire7777)-light brown she-cat with golden eyes and a long tail
last edited on Aug 30, 2015 at 06:26PM

Stormclan 11649 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 11551-11600 of 11649

over a year ago theWOLFPACK15 said…
(Looks back and watches him go, mostly leaning on Mistybreeze )-Juniperleaf
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago tanglebelly said…
*nods* I'm going to grab Falconblaze first *heads to the warriors den* FalconBlaze!
Skyheart
*gets up slowly and jumps to the side barley making it in time*
Tigerfang

*gets closer hearing the commotion and jumps onto the badgers back*
Tanglestar
(Growls in pain, backing up against a tree and rams it's back into the trunk)-badger

(Shakes head)It's my fault.-Juniperleaf
•huffs getting the air knocked out of him and falls to the ground•
Tanglestar

•looks over confused and sees Tanglestar•
Tigerfang
(Turns on the winded tom and gets up on its back legs and slams down on the leader with its front paws.)-badger
*yowls in pain and spits out blood gasping for air*
Tanglestar

*gets up weakly and tackles the badger off of him*
Tigerfang
(Growls and swipes at Tigerfang, missing as it was now blinded by the blood in its eyes)-badger
over a year ago TalaLeisu2 said…
Yellowpaw, watch with me. *leads him to where the badger attack is happening* See what StarClan sees. -Briarcloud

*follows nervously and watches with wide eyes* We have to help them! -Yellowpaw

*nods then hears the commotion and sits up* What's going on? -Holiday

*backs away* -Chillkit

(the badger should have rabies D: )
*pants tiredly and thinks to himself* where is everyone!
Tigerfang

*growls when Falconbalze doesnt answer and runs off into the forest to find dusk storm and Galewing*
Skyheart
(Growls and charges again at the toms)-badger

(Oh! Good idea!)
yea haha

*gets up slowly coughing blood and looks at the badger tiredly*
Tanglestar

*looks over at tanglestar worriedly and then back at the badger*
Tanglestar

*sniffs around looking for the two toms on patrol*
Skyheart
(head buts the two toms into the tree and manages to bite into Tanglestar's shoulder)-badger

(Marks the borders)-Galewing
*reaches them finally panting* theres a badger near the lake!
Skyheart

*yowls in pain again clawing at its face*
Tanglestar

*gets knocked out*
Tigerfang
(Turns to the Skyheart, tilting his head)Didn't Tanglestar already address the badger earlier?-Galewing

(Tosses Tanglestar aside and looms over Tigerfang, ready to clamp down on his flank)-badger

(I don't know what you want Tigerfang's fate to be tangle. XD)
to live haha

well i guess there is another one and tigerfang is in trouble juniper leaf got hurt and Tanglestar went to go find Tigerfang *growl* lets go! *takes off*
Skyheart

*gets up weakly and stumbles back to the badger* get away.....*breathes out*
Tangelstar

(eyes widen)Juniperleaf got hurt?! (Shakes head and runs after him)-Galewing

(Turns its head to Tanglestar and charges at him, this times pinning him to the ground, it's mouth foamed as it dripped on his fur)-badger
*reaches the clearing where they were and sees tigerfang on the ground and tanglestar pined and looks at galewing* ill check Tigerfang you help tanglestar!
Skyheart

*paws weakly at the badger*
Tanglestar
(Growls and clamps its jaws around his neck)-badger

(Nods and zooms off and jumps onto the badger's back, biting behind it's neck)-Galewing

(Growls not letting go of Tanglestar)-badger
*gasps for air and claws the ground*
Tanglestar

*smacks Tigerfang across the face to wake him up and growls when he gets no response and turns to help Galewing raking his claws across its side*
Skyheart
(Turns around swiftly still not letting go, swiping at Skyheart)-Badger

(Howls furious and bites down harder)-Galewing

(Let's go and stands on its hind legs)-Badger
*slashes the badgers Stomach* go for its throat Galewing!
Skyheart

*falls to the grounds gasping trying to get a breath*
Tanglestar
(Digs his claws into its pelt as he snakes around and licks his jaws around its throat)-Galewing

((Stumbles growling as clawing at Galewing)-Badger

(Growls as its claws scrape his shoulder but doesn't let go. Wearing the badger down)-Galewing
*watches the battle with wide eyes* Look at Galewing go. -Yellowpaw

Yes, look. -Briarcloud
I just had a brilliant idea. There are some "herbal remedies" for rabies. What if GoldenClan knows them, and uses this as leverage to drink peacefully from the lake since their water is going down, and then we have a way for Echospring and Falconblaze to see each other XD it'll be even funnier because he's the leader of StormClan so...
(So they're pretending to know of a way to cure an incurable disease just for water? I love the idea.xD)
*pounces at the Badgers neck helping him out and drags the badger down*
Skyheart
(Doesn't let go, the badger's movements becoming still)-Galewing
*lets go when the badger goes limp and looks up at Galewing Spitting out blood*
Skyheart
(Looks back at him before snapping his neck to Tanglestar and rushes over)Tanglestar?-Galewing
*follows after him* he doesnt look very good *whispers*
Skyheart

*opens his eyes slightly* where.....is Falconblaze..?*coughes out*
Tanglestar
(Lowers ears and looks at Skyheart)Save your breath Tanglestar, we'll take you and Tigerfang back to camp to get treated.-Galewing
*shakes his head* i....cant.....move...*lets out a small laugh* to think......i was...going to retire today....*croaks*
Tanglestar

*groans as he gains conciseness*
Tigerfang
(Flicks tail, trying to remain calm)You still are. I'll carry you back to camp myself, and yellowpaw can fix you-Galewing
Thats going to kill me *purrs gently* look....at me..im not making it *coughes out some more blood*
Tanglestar

*looks at Galewing* Tigerfang just woke up he has a big cut on his side and a fews bruises want me to take him back?
Skyheart
(Blinks at Skyheart and nods) he needs immediate attention.(turns back to Tanglestar) you're a leader aren't you supposed to have nine lives?-Galewing
*nods* true...i did..but this is my last..*croaks and gasps for air*
Tanglestar

*nods* just keep him comfortable..*heads over to tigerfang and helps him up and starts off towards camp*
Skyheart

*leans on him stumbling his way to camp*
Tigerfang
over a year ago smartone123 said…
(should i try to maybe join again?)
(if so these are my new cats
Massivefoot- huge Maine Coon tom with silver fur that sport black dots through out the fur and dark silver stripes,ears,feet and tail with blue purple eyes

Grandwillow-huge Maine Coon she cat with white silver fur with dark silver spots on her back,dark gray feet,tail,ears,and muzzle with soft blue eyes)
Ooh I love those names! Viola's last kit died and Yellowpaw is the only one of Reaper's kits still alive. You should reintroduce the one that got taken away....Holiday is about to go on a trip to the city to find her last living sister, Gabby. Anyone can play her.
(Nods and lays down next to him, he didn't know him well, but he owned him his life)I never properly thanked you for accepting me and Juniperleaf into your clan.-Galewing
*purrs* yea...i guess i have a thing for stray cats....Burntheart..was a kit when i found him...and i took him as my own son..*purrs* i wish i could....*coughes* say good bye to him...*looks at him with pain in his eye*
Tanglestar
(Looks at him sadly)I'll give him the message.... You served your clan well, Tanglestar. It saddens me to see a great warrior go. If you think it's time, you can let go and walk with StarClan.-Galewing
*purrs taking a deep breath and goes still*
Tanglestar

*gets to camp with tigerfang* Yellowpaw!
Skyheart
(Watches him for a moment before standing and nudging his body before heaving him onto his back, wincing at his own wounds on his shoulder. Huffs and starts off to camp)-Galewing

(Lays in the medicine den, passed out from pain and blood loss)-Juniperleaf
*takes Tigerfang towards the medicine den*
Skyheart

*sees Juniperleaf in a nest and sighs in relief and collapses down besides her*
Tigerfang
(eh idk she was meant to be evil xp but ill being in those other two but one question should they be outsiders or be there always?)
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
I'll be Gabby for you, Tala :)

*Blinks awake and looked confused, and pads out of the den. The sun had started raising* "What's going on?" *Asks loudly* ~ Falconblaze

*Takes her to the medicine cat den and gently sets her down.* "Yellowpaw!" ~ Mistybreeze
•walks over to Falconblaze• oh now your up •grumbles• there was another badger on the territory Juniperleaf and Tigerfang had a little incident with it and Tanglestar is in some bad shape Galewing is with him
Skyheart
Massivefoot:"man alot happens here doesnt it"the male yawned as he observed the bustling cats"we litterally came here a few moons ago and ive been in more fights then i can count.."he grumbled abit as he eats a mouse "do they hust like drama or something"he sighed as he sat by his sister

Grandwillow:"now brother dont be a stickler, they cant help what others do cat or not"she meowed with a soft wise voice as her big tail thumped good naturedly as she got up "ill go see if they need help"the huge femlae went to the medicine cat den havinf a hard time getting in crouching"Is Yellowpaw here?...would be like my help?im available"sh3 said