Stormclan Reborn

tanglebelly posted on Sep 05, 2013 at 02:47AM
Leader
Tanglestar(tanglebelly)-black tom with orange stripes and sapphire blue eyes

Deputy
Falconblaze(KatieK102)- handsome black tom with a dark gray chest and paws; forest green eyes. (Apprentice: Snowpaw)

Medicine Cat
Yellowpaw(Tala)-gray-blue tom with yellow tabby marks and big ears with heather eyes

Warriors
Quietstep(TeamPeeta649)-white tom with a cream ringed tail, cream paws, ear tips, muzzle, and diamond-shaped patch on his forehead; green eyes
Diamondleaf(TeamPeeta649)-beautiful white she-cat with bright green eyes
Streamripple(tanglebelly)-a brown tabby tom with ice blue eyes.
Hushpool(TeamPeeta649)-fluffy light grey she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes
Spottedlily(Bluefire7777)-orangey brown colored she-cat with black spots and green eyes
Scorchgaze(TeamPeeta649)-orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Tigerfang(tanglebelly)-ginger tom with a white tail
Morningrise(Bluefire7777)-golden colored she-cat with white paws and chest with bright green eyes
Ravenswoop(Bluefire7777)-slick black she-cat with white star on her chest and white toes and dark blue eyes
Mistybreeze(KatieK102)-Pretty light gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, white ear and tail tips, and blue eyes
Holiday(Tala)- pretty dappled she-cat. Small with one golden eye, one green. (Apprentice: Ivypaw)
Duskstorm-(KatieK102)Creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes
Tawnyheart(Bluefire7777)-slim light brown she-cat with white and black splashes with fiery amber eyes
Callaleaf(Bluefire7777)-cute creamy white she-cat with green blue eyes
Blackpelt(TeamPeeta649)-black tom with two tan stripes running from top of his head to the end of his back and green eyes (Apprentice: Bravepaw)
Featherwing(TeamPeeta649)-light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icey blue eyes, looks more like a she-cat (Apprentice: Crowpaw)
Thorntail-(KatieK102) Large golden-colored tabby tom, with white paws, a nicked ear and bright green eyes (Apprentice: Sunpaw)
Burntheart-(Tala) small black tom with green eyes.
(Apprentice: Strongpaw)
Juniperleaf-(Wolfpack)slender brown tabby she-cat with pale green eyes
Galewing-(Wolfpack)slim silver tabby tom with yellow eyes (Apprentice: Berrypaw)
Skyheart-(Tanglebelly)Lean grey tom with blue eyes
Mosspelt- brown tortoiseshell shecat with pretty green eyes and white muzzle

Apprentices
Crowpaw-(Tanglebelly) muscular jet black tom with blue eye
Ivypaw-(KatieK102)pale grey she-cat with big green eyes and white paws
Minnowpaw-Bluefire777) grey she-cat with light black tabby stripes and blue eyes
Bravepaw (Wildwolfheart18)- dark black tom with a white stripe going down his back and a white mask he has dark yellow eyes
Lionpaw- (BlueFire7777) big tom tom with thicker fur around the neck and dark brown paws and tipped tail with amber eyes
Berrypaw-(KatieK102) ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes
Snowpaw-(Tanglebelly) white tom with light brown paws and green eyes
Sunpaw-(Tanglebelly)-orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Strongpaw- black tom with white paws and tail tip, long whiskers, and amber eyes

Queens
Diamondleaf: Sunpaw, Darkkit,
Mistybreeze: Shiverkit, Chillkit

Kits
Darkkit-(TeamPeeta649)-white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverkit-(KatieK102) - Pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes
Chillkit-(Tala)- Fluffy dark gray she-cat with white paws and ear tips, and striking bright blue eyes

Elders
Ravenbeak(TeamPeeta649)-large black tom with green eyes
Finchfang(Bluefre7777)-light gray tom
Crystaldapple(TeamPeeta649)-gorgeous pure white she-cat with bright green eyes
Flecefang(Bluefire7777)-light brown she-cat with golden eyes and a long tail
last edited on Aug 30, 2015 at 06:26PM

Stormclan 11649 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1251-1300 of 11649

over a year ago KatieK102 said…
*Watches Yarrowleaf for a moment, then thinks about Thunderkit and Skykit. Even if he hadn't been close to Flintfang, they had been. Sighs and goes to fine them.* ~ Thornkit

*My legs not that bad" *Mutters* ~ Mistypaw

*Nods* ~ Ivykit
over a year ago tanglebelly said…
*wacthes the other kits not leaving hoilidays side*
Thunderkit

well she hurt her leg.
Shadowpaw

*look over at ivy kit*
Bouderstep
over a year ago smartone123 said…
Skykit:sits outside the nursury
over a year ago TalaLeisu2 said…
*nudges Thunderkit* Why don't you get a mouse for us to share, yeah? I'm really hungry, and I'm willing to bet you are too. -Holiday
Skykit:sits thinking
*looks up at her then gets up to get a mouse*
Thunderkit
*watches from the nursery entrance* Shimmerkit! Fangkit! *calls* Time to come in for the night! *looks at Skykit* Thunderkit is bringing a mouse if you'd like to share. -Holiday
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
*bounds up to the entrance beside him* ~ Robinflight
*grabs a mouse from the freshkill pile and looks around and sighs then goes back the nursery*
Thunderkit
Nods~skykit
Heads back~shimmerkit
*welcomes him with her tail* then you guys can play if you like. Do whatever works for you. Now you two *turns to Fangkit and Shimmerkit* haven't had a good night's sleep since the battle. So you're going to sleep. -Holiday
*brings the mouse over to hoiliday and says down again*
Thunderkit
*Walks into the nersury* "Skykit? Thunderkit?" *Looking for his brothers* ~ Thornkit

"Its not that bad" *Mutters* ~ Mistypaw
over a year ago kourage18 said…
*fangkit looks over at all the other kits*hi guys~fangkit
•looks up at thornkit• what do you want? •glares at him•
Thunderkit
Skykit:"im out here"says from outside the nursury
Shimmerkit:"im not tired!"
*shakes head* You don't FEEL tired, but you should rest while you can. -Holiday
*she runs over to thornkit* hey ~fangkit
last edited over a year ago
*Walks up to him and nudges him* "Sorry for not being nice." *Mutters* ~ thornkit
*watches thornkit walk away*~fangkit
(Sorry I didn't comment Kourage. I have him talking to Thunderkit right now)
(its cool lol)
Fangkit! *yells* -Holiday
*jumps and turns to holiday*huh..~fangkit
•looks up at him• you think that sorry makes everything okay?
Thinderkit
*she get low and watches holiday scared*~fangkit
*Shrugs* "I think it shows I care. I know you liked Flintrock, even if I didn't. But I do care about you. Your my brother." ~ Thornkit
*takes a deep calming breath* Come on, Fangkit. I called you back forever ago! Look, see, Shimmerkit's starting to look sleepy. Don't you want a nap? -Holiday

jsyk, when I say, "yells" I mean she is yelling FOR Fangkit, not AT Fangkit. I suppose I could've made that clearer. -Tala
*yawns*oh ok that sounds nice*she runs over to shimmerkit and lays beside her*~fangkit
Looks around-shimmerkit
Doesn't matter thornkit just tell me something how does it feel knowing that flintrock died knowing you hated him? •looks at him angerily• you just sat there and did nothing while he was dieing you just wacthed!
Thunderkit
"..thunderkit enough"pads in-Skykit
*glares at skykit and turns away from them*
THunderkit
*growls* "I didn't hate him I was just mad at him! But I'm not happy he died if that's what you think! I'm trying to make things up with you though, since that's something I can actually fix!" Thornkit
so you think that saying sorry makes everything okay then? then your dumber then i thought!
Thunderkit
*eyes widen then turns away* -Burntkit

*curls around them purring as if they were her real daughters, thinking about what Rightheart had said about wanting to be mates* -Holiday
*Snarls* "Would you rather I never say sorry and just hate you for the rest of my life?" *Snalrs, looking ready to attack somethign* ~ Thornkit
*growls* i wish that you died instead of flintlock! or even you left instead of Lilypad!
Thunderkit
*Eyes widen in shock and felt like someone had just knocked the breath out of him. But regains himself and snalrs* "Your awful! I at least TRY to fix things and you tell me that you wished I die?! Well fine! I don't need you! I don't need anyone!" *Growls and storms over to the nest Lilypad had made before she left and curls up, his back to everyone* ~ Thornkit

And this is why Thornkit grows up to be who he is :)
(is he supposed to be evil in the future?)

*looks up at Thunderkit* How could you even say that? *asks quietly, not quite remembering his family before he got sick and how they'd all died of greencough* -Burntkit

he doesn't remember his family or even their deaths themselves, but he remembers the pain he felt just before he got sick. He thinks now that it might be because of Tanglestar and Goldenblaze "splitting".
No, not really evil. But very cocky and self-dependent. And he isn;t going to trust others easily.
*wacthes him and curls up against holiday and whimpers to himself* i just want mommy and daddy back..
thunderkit
*walks around the forest with robin flight*
tanglestar
*sleeps soundly shifting to make room for Thunderkit in her sleep* -Holiday

*whispers to himself* If you only ever wish for them back, you'll miss out on what you got. -Burntkit
*looks over at burnt kit* not like you know what it feels like
Thunderkit
*hisses* that's not something you should blame me for. Be happy for me that my life isn't bad and try to make yours better! -Burntkit

*awakens* No fighting. Thunderkit, Skykit, Thornkit, you are all three welcome to sleep in my nest, Goldenblaze's nest, or in a nest by yourself. Know that we will do whatever it takes to help you in your time of need. -Holiday
*Gances over at Hoiliday and was going to curl up in her nest, but didn't want to be near Thunderkit then. Shrugs* "I'll be OK. Thanks." *Mutters* ~ Thornkit
*watches Thornkit sadly* -Holiday

*pads over to Thornkit* You should curl up over here with me and Goldenblaze! you're always welcome to. -Burntkit
*Looks up at Burntkit, and smiles a little* "Really? Goldenblaze wouldn;t care?" ~ Thornkit
BTW, Happy Thanksgiving everyone!