Stormclan Reborn

tanglebelly posted on Sep 05, 2013 at 02:47AM
Leader
Tanglestar(tanglebelly)-black tom with orange stripes and sapphire blue eyes

Deputy
Falconblaze(KatieK102)- handsome black tom with a dark gray chest and paws; forest green eyes. (Apprentice: Snowpaw)

Medicine Cat
Yellowpaw(Tala)-gray-blue tom with yellow tabby marks and big ears with heather eyes

Warriors
Quietstep(TeamPeeta649)-white tom with a cream ringed tail, cream paws, ear tips, muzzle, and diamond-shaped patch on his forehead; green eyes
Diamondleaf(TeamPeeta649)-beautiful white she-cat with bright green eyes
Streamripple(tanglebelly)-a brown tabby tom with ice blue eyes.
Hushpool(TeamPeeta649)-fluffy light grey she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes
Spottedlily(Bluefire7777)-orangey brown colored she-cat with black spots and green eyes
Scorchgaze(TeamPeeta649)-orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Tigerfang(tanglebelly)-ginger tom with a white tail
Morningrise(Bluefire7777)-golden colored she-cat with white paws and chest with bright green eyes
Ravenswoop(Bluefire7777)-slick black she-cat with white star on her chest and white toes and dark blue eyes
Mistybreeze(KatieK102)-Pretty light gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, white ear and tail tips, and blue eyes
Holiday(Tala)- pretty dappled she-cat. Small with one golden eye, one green. (Apprentice: Ivypaw)
Duskstorm-(KatieK102)Creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes
Tawnyheart(Bluefire7777)-slim light brown she-cat with white and black splashes with fiery amber eyes
Callaleaf(Bluefire7777)-cute creamy white she-cat with green blue eyes
Blackpelt(TeamPeeta649)-black tom with two tan stripes running from top of his head to the end of his back and green eyes (Apprentice: Bravepaw)
Featherwing(TeamPeeta649)-light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icey blue eyes, looks more like a she-cat (Apprentice: Crowpaw)
Thorntail-(KatieK102) Large golden-colored tabby tom, with white paws, a nicked ear and bright green eyes (Apprentice: Sunpaw)
Burntheart-(Tala) small black tom with green eyes.
(Apprentice: Strongpaw)
Juniperleaf-(Wolfpack)slender brown tabby she-cat with pale green eyes
Galewing-(Wolfpack)slim silver tabby tom with yellow eyes (Apprentice: Berrypaw)
Skyheart-(Tanglebelly)Lean grey tom with blue eyes
Mosspelt- brown tortoiseshell shecat with pretty green eyes and white muzzle

Apprentices
Crowpaw-(Tanglebelly) muscular jet black tom with blue eye
Ivypaw-(KatieK102)pale grey she-cat with big green eyes and white paws
Minnowpaw-Bluefire777) grey she-cat with light black tabby stripes and blue eyes
Bravepaw (Wildwolfheart18)- dark black tom with a white stripe going down his back and a white mask he has dark yellow eyes
Lionpaw- (BlueFire7777) big tom tom with thicker fur around the neck and dark brown paws and tipped tail with amber eyes
Berrypaw-(KatieK102) ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes
Snowpaw-(Tanglebelly) white tom with light brown paws and green eyes
Sunpaw-(Tanglebelly)-orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Strongpaw- black tom with white paws and tail tip, long whiskers, and amber eyes

Queens
Diamondleaf: Sunpaw, Darkkit,
Mistybreeze: Shiverkit, Chillkit

Kits
Darkkit-(TeamPeeta649)-white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverkit-(KatieK102) - Pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes
Chillkit-(Tala)- Fluffy dark gray she-cat with white paws and ear tips, and striking bright blue eyes

Elders
Ravenbeak(TeamPeeta649)-large black tom with green eyes
Finchfang(Bluefre7777)-light gray tom
Crystaldapple(TeamPeeta649)-gorgeous pure white she-cat with bright green eyes
Flecefang(Bluefire7777)-light brown she-cat with golden eyes and a long tail
last edited on Aug 30, 2015 at 06:26PM

Stormclan 11649 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2351-2400 of 11649

over a year ago tanglebelly said…
•keeps running till he's out of breath and stops infront of a cave panting and tears streaming down his face•
Shadowpelt

•pokes ivykits belly and wacthes it jiggle•
Crowkit
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
*Glares at Crowkit* ~ Ivykit

*Wasn't sure to go after him or not, but was hurt emotionally and physically.* ~ Mistybreeze
over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
But I'm back now. And I want to make it up to you. -Lilypad

I'm just so happy to be back. -Scorxhgaze
•goes into the cave and let's the darkness engulf him and lays in there•
Shadowpelt

•purrs• what I didn't say anything
Crowkit
"He doesn't need me." *Mumbles* "He's a warrior now. Let him take care of himself" ~ Mistybreeze

*Stop poking me" ~ Ivykit

"I think it's too late for you to step in and be my mother." *Points out* ~ Thornpaw
It's never too late. -Lilypad
Fine..hey Ivykit if these cats went on an adventurer do you think mommy and minnowkit went with them? And if they did why didn't they come back..
Crowkit

•listions to his kits•
Boulderstep

•appears infront of shadowpelt•
Bumblehive

•looks up at him• who are you?
Shadowpelt

"What about Holiday?" ~ Thornpaw

*Blinks* "Your right. Did any kits or apprentices come back? We can ask them where mommy is." ~ Ivykit
There was daddy's apprentice and some other apprentice but no kits come on let's go ask them! •gets up excitedly•
Crowkit

•walks over to them• stop trying to find them you two...
Boulderstep
*Looks up, confused.* "Why?" ~ Ivykit
Because...there not coming back..•says quietly•
Boulderstep

•looks at him confused• how do you know?
Crowkit

•looks down at shadowpelt• well in your father •grins•
Bumblehive

My father...aren't you dead?
Shadowpelt

Yes but your darkness inside of you drew me to you.
Bumblehive
*Eyes widen* "W-What do you mean?" ~ Ivykit

There gone there not coming back •says regretfully•
Boulderstep

Your lieing!
Crowkit
"Why?" *Whispers* ~ Ivykit
Doesn't answer •and looks away from them•
Boulderstep

•doesn't feel like talking anymore and walks to the nursery
crowkit
"Crowkit" *calls softly* ~ Ivykit

*Pads into camp, looking mad. Storms into the warriors den* "Let Shadowpelt take care of himself" ~ Mistybreeze
•nudges Ivykit• go comfort him...I'm going out again...•pads out of camp•
Boulderstep

•lays in there nest•
Crowkit

Narrows his eyes• leave me alone
Shadowpelt

Why because you want to be upset that the one cat who cared about you betrayed you like everyone else you sister your fake father even your mother hid the truth from you yur noting but a mistake.
Bumblehove

Shut up!
Shadowpelt
*Sighs and follows Crowkit* "So that's why no one knew where she was" ~ Ivykit
•looks up at Ivykit• I just wanted us to be happy..I wanted all of us together again and happy...•whimpers•
Crowkit
over a year ago smartone123 said…
Reaper:is walking in the woods heading closer to the border she then senced bramblehive and her hair rises heasing towards where her sences took her-reaper
Blushes but rubs back happy-willowheart
"Im happy your back too"smiles-yarrowleaf
(doesn't matter now xD)
*Goes and lays next to him* "I know. Me too.," ~ Ivykit
•laughs• oh my kits are always into trouble or troubled most of them even die I think the only one who lived after being made a warrior is hushpool
Bumblehive

I soda shut up! •pounces at him and misses•
Shadowpelt

••keeps following her•
Tangleatar
•murmurs to himself and leans into her•
Crowkit
Gets closer and suddenly bursts in"leave my brother alone bramblehive"since she was not expected she clipped his cheek causeing it to bleed she was hissing fur on end "Dont start terrorizeing him ok,Hes going through enough fox dung to full the warrior den!he doeant need your harassment Just put it on me like you always do!"-reaper
It's not like I'm going to chase her away. I'd love to meet her. -Lilypad

*appears between Bumblehive and Shadowpelt* Back off, Bumblehive! -Cottentail

I thought about you every second I was gone. -Scorchgaze
"mom!"smiles much different then the little girl she was and now much older and expecting kits that wasn't her choice-reaper
Blushes smiles"Im glad"-yarrowleaf
•follows her in and stays in the shadows•
Tanglestar

•looks at reaper and cottentail and grins• fine I'll just do one thing then •grabs shadowpelt and tosses h hard against a sharp rock cracking his ribs and starts to vanish• don't worry mousepaw those kits of yours will be mine •vanishes•
Bumblehive

•whimpers in pain and starts coughing up blood•
Shadowpelt
"never!"Runs to her brother"shadowpelt!!"licks his fur furiously assessing his damage"stay alive ill get help!"seemed to really care for him even after all the things they've gone through-reaper
"Looks over at cottentail • is.....is that mom?
Shadowpelt
over a year ago TalaLeisu2 said…
*eyes glow from the shadows suddenly, watching the scene passively, intense gaze* -Dogtail

*stands closer to Rightheart* What are these cats doing back? Why'd they leave? And what do you want? *looks at Skull, a little irritated* -Holiday

Hey, don't claw me! I bring good news! *says innocently* -Skull
*swips at Bumblehive as he starts to disappear* I won't let you harm anymore of my family! The line is drawn here! This far! No farther! -Cottentail

*purrs* You're so cute. -Scorchgaze
Snorts if you couldn't stop me when I was alive what makes you think you can now? •fades away
Bumblehive

•croaks again• mom...?
Shadowpelt

•looks at cottontails figure from the shadows not sure what to say and do•
Tanglestar
I've gotten stronger, you menace! *runs to Shadowpelt's side* don't worry, son. You'll be all right. -Cottentail
"mom can you help him"looks sad and desperate"never mind ill try!"goes to the herbs and looks for some yarrowleaf said.and the place she lived at told her about and grabbed them and starts to work on him best she can-reaper
"your cuter"smiles-yarrowleaf
"they were older meambers of the clan that left for awhile but are here now"says"theyre very nice "smiles comforting her-rigjtheart
Mom...i missed you so much...
Shadowpelt
Feela a huge paning for shadowpelt and her mom but doesnt let it affect her qttempt to keep him alive-reaper
I missed you too, Shadowpelt. I've been watching over you and I'm so proud. I just wish that I hadn't had to leave so soon. -Cottentail

No way. -Scorchgaze
Felt abit sad she didn't igknowledge her daughter but keeps working on hee brother-reaper
Why did you have to die? And leave us..if you didn't die everything would have been fine...•coughs again•
Shadowpaw
over a year ago TalaLeisu2 said…
Wait a second, I thought that Medicine cats CAN'T take on mates so they don't favor anyone. they're supposed to remain impartial...

*nods to Rightheart and looks at Skull* What good news? -Holiday

Viola had her babies. -Skull

*pads out of the shadows to stand beside Cottontail* -Dogtail
*shakes her head and looks at her kits* I'm so sorry. I should have fought harder for you. For all of you. Can you ever forgive me? *looks from Reaper to Shadowpelt* -Cottentail
(there was an exception cuse for med cats its the kits that are the biggest worry)
Stands by her-rightheart
Don't looks at me was teams decision when she was leader xD

•looks at her for a few moments and nods• I could never be mad at you..•tries I move but stops in pain from his broken ribs•
Shadowpelt
"Dont move brother it'll hurt"looks at him with great care-reaper
•looks at reaper a bit surprised of her care for him
Shadowpelt
Guilty as charged haha. Nightstar was a grumpy old lump, but he had some compassion xD

*looks at Reaper* I've very proud of you too. I know you look after your brother in ways I can't anymore. -Cottentail
After you died I blocked her pt of my life for lieing to me..
Shadowpelt
"iive takeing bramblehives harassment for awhile now so he wouldn't gurt you shadowpelt..."looks the other way"I really didn't want to lie,I didn't want my mom or dad mad at me I didn't know what to do so Im sorry"says to her brother and some tears plop on jis fur-reaper
I could never be mad at you. Either of you. I could never be mad at any of my kits. I love you all too much. -Cottentail